MY TIME

By msauthorgirl

Everybody isn't who they say they are. Just because they hang around you and laugh with you doesn't mean they... More

COPYRIGHT
Intro
My Time: 1
My Time: 2
My Time: 3
My Time: 3 (Instagram post)
My Time: 4
My Time: 5
My Time: 6
My Time: 7
My Time: 7 (Pt 2.)
My Time: 8
My Time: 9
My Time: 10
My Time: 11
My Time: 12
My Time: 13
My Time: 14
My Time: 15
My Time: 16
My Time: 17
My Time: 18
My Time: 20
My Time: 21
My Time: 22
My Time: 23
My Time: 24
My Time: 25
My Time: 26
My Time: 27
My Time: Character Re-Introdution
My Time: 28
My Time: 29
My Time: 30
My Time: 31
My Time: 32
My Time: 33
My Time: 34
My Time: 35
My Time: 36
My Time: 37
My Time: 38
My Time: 39
My Time: 40
My Time: Epilogue
My Time: Thanks For Reading!
2021 Wattys
#LLKV๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿ•Š

My Time: 19

423 25 6
By msauthorgirl

It was a tie last chapter, so i aint doing it yettt... NOT PROOFREAD

P.O.V: Royal T

"bitch wake uppppppp" india shook me

"mmm no i just wanna sleep and get fat" i mumbled to her

"well too bad" she said trying to drag me off the couch, "this might be a bad time but you know we have that meet and greet thing today for OTF..and v-"

"UGHH i knowww" i cut her off, I don't know how the fuck im gonna do this with von there to be honest

"welll you know you could...dress up..instead of wearing leggings and a shirt"

"ohhh yeah you right, but i don't wanna"

"but you're gonna come on and stop being a bum" she said pulling me up

"girl- you look amazing, wait what time is it"

"3"

"i slept basically all day, why didn't you wake me up"

"cause i didn't want to duh, now go take your shower and shit and i'll get you an outfit"

"alrighttt"

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

"india don't you think this is too-" 

"beautiful on you for the meet and greet, hell yeah" she said cutting me off, "ight let me take your picture"

"okay"

RoyalT

ATL made, prolly one of the baddest

1,239,932,361 Comments

indiaroyale: duhh bae😍😍😍 

fivioforeign: 💙👀

realpopsmoke: 💙💙

kingvonfrmdao: firstlady

I showed her my phone to let her see what von posted

"girl- anyway, i'll go ALL solange on his ass if you want me too boo"

"no no, i don't think thats necessary"

"okay" she said putting her hands up

Von

we outside

okay

.  .  .  .  .  .  .

"i forgot we have to ride in the van today"

"just don't say nothin to him, but do say somethin because you are signed to his label" she said shrugging her shoulders

"thank you"

"for?"

"everything" i said hugging her

"you're welcome baby"

"ughhhhhh, im tired" I said throwing my head back

"aren't we all" 

I took a deep breath before i opened the door

"ouu let me take your picture while we out here"

"okieee"

"the fuck is a okie?" i asked her

"bitch take the fucking picture" 

"alrighttt" 

indiaroyale

(A/N: shut the fuck up i know.😭😭)

its me again

980,000,003 Comments

RoyalT: hey lol😩😍

lildurk: bad as fuck😍😍😍

random: so fineeee💕

.  .   .  .  .  .  .  .  . 

"you ready" india asked me

"i guessss" i dragged 

"cmon" she said dragging me by my arm

she opened the door to the van and when i got in the first person i saw was von, great, I took the seat next to pop and she sat next to durk

"ight, so when we get there, there's a stage with our name on the seats and we gon answer questions and shit that the people ask us and then afterwards we goin to the lobby and and autograph shit and take pictures ight?"

"ight" we all said in unison

.  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .

Host: "Okayyyy thank you everyone for coming out, today we have OTF Records and a couple people from Columbia Records with us today"

I didn't know there was going to be others

Background Person: "here are you guys mics don't turn it on until you get on stage"

Host: " alright so first up we have Pop Smoke, Polo G, Lil Tjay, King Von, Lil Durk, G Herbo, and Fivio Foreign"

"shit" i said to myself

Host: "and we have first lady Royal T and second lady India Royale everybody give it up for them"

me and india walked out waving to the crowd, im nervous as fuck i really up they don't get too personal with their questions

Host: "Alright lets get to answering these questions"

All you heard was shouting from all over the room, this place probably held like half a million people in here

Host: "Blue Shirt with tag TMZ"

TMZ: "Polo you've been in this industry for awhile now, a lot of people have a hard time balancing everything with all the negative feedback and everything, how do you do that?

Polo: "well first off I don't get negative feedback" he said laughing, " but you gotta train your mind to be stronger than your emotions. Having self control will get you further than trying to react to everything, people doubted me but im up on this stage now" 

Host: "Green Hair with tag Shaderoom"

TSR: "Royal T we see that you only have india as your friend and you hang out with most of these people on stage, why is that?"

"uhh me and india really chill as fuck and thats what bi- some people dont can't vibe with me, they love drama and sleeping around and thats just not our character, I just want my money so i can spoil my self"

TSR: "another question what is going on with you and Asian Doll?"

"nothing" i said laughing, "we cool"

Host: "next person, Hollywood Life Tag"

"Pop Smoke do you feel like you have to be more careful now that you're a public figure?"

Pop:"I'm going to give a message to my young niggas. Us coming from where we come from we can't afford to fuck up. We can't afford to slip up, make no mistakes because they watching and they want us to," he said. "Fake niggas be winnin sometimes." 

G Herbo: "hell yeah"

Host: "black shirt, Cosmo"

Cosmo: "india royale"

india: "hellooooo"

Cosmo: " *laughing* uh " he said clearing his throat

india: "don't get all nervous now i aint gon bite, durk might but i wont" she looking at him

Cosmo: "how was your come up into this industry and what advice would you give the next person?"

India: "well i used to always make music with T but we never put them out cause i hated my voice and i was nervous, a few weeks ago we were in the booth just listening to music and i was like 'T we should remix this' and she was like 'bet' after that we hit record and started spittin" she said laughing, "to another person who would wanna do it, just go for it because if you don't you might regret it and im not gonna lie there might be some bad moments but you gotta ignore the bullshit"

Host: "Glamour"

Glamour: "this question is for everybody, but how do you guys feel when it comes to your fans and people you lost along the way?"

Pop: "I gotta stay fully focused. I gotta be selfish for right now, until I build my empire to where I could bring people in and help them. That's the only way i'm gon be the best."

Von: "Everybody that fucks with me, they fuck with me, but I have to get busy because it's all about building and going up. I'm trying to get worldwide. You have to go harder so everybody can talk about you"

G Herbo: "Honestly you gotta clap for yourself, consistency is harder when no one is clapping for you, you should always be your biggest fan so you don't have to depend on know one else"

Durk: "The people who claimed that they gon ride witchu be the ones envying you forreal"

"we got so many silent lovers now and they want what we got. they gon do whatever to get to us, we worked hard for it and everyone who is supporting us are the same ones we don't even know forreal"

Host: " alright next question, oh- the little girl in the front"

Girl: "first off im 18, and my question is to india and Royal T"

"ighttt"

Girl: "i want to be a artist but I don't have enough support for it, i got a girlfriend but she aint fucking with me like i thought he would and i love her a lot but i don't know what to do. I know Royal T, you said in a interview, you only had india and your uncle at first. So how did you work with that?

india: "understand this, whats your name?"

Girl: "I go by enchanting"

india: "okay enchanting, first of yall you are beautiful as fuck ight? and understand that the insults, shade, and judgement people try and throw your way are just projections of their insecurities and are absolutely irrelevant to you and your life goals"

"I love your tats but look sis as a young woman, you gotta put your money and education before your emotions and anything else ight?"

Khya: "okay" she said nodding her head

"chasing love will only leave you unfocused and broke. Just focus on you and your goals babygirl"

Khya: "thank you"

tjay: "aye leave her ass girl, she sound like a bum ass bitch"

india: " no problem" she said laughing

"hol up, you said you an upcoming artist right?"

Enchanting: "yes ma'am"

India: "you sing or rap?"

Enchanting: "both"

"which one you feel more comfortable doing?"

Enchanting: "rapping"

"ight i got this Gucci Mane beat for you right now, you wanna freestyle for us real quick" i really wanna do this for her right now because of all the camera's and shit here and she seems like she got talent and she might get recognized

Enchanting: "sure"

"ight" *starts playing the beat*

Shawty got an ass on her
There really ain't no way that I can pass on her
I know she think I'm 'boutta spend that cash on her
She gon' eat it up, I grab up on them tracks on her
Yeah, bitch, you know I gotta keep that cash on me
I need more than one ho, shit, probably 'bout three
She asked me if im geeked up well bitch i might be
I never do the right thing, I'm not no fuckin' Spike Lee
If niggas gotta trip, put 'em on a white tee
Bitches' niggas love to watch me, so they wanna fight me
Bitch don't stand too close to me, my diamonds icy
Fuck heaven, do it Nike, these niggas don't excite me
Its some shooters in this ho, you know how we do
Just made a movie with your bitch, might drop a preview
Keep talkin' reckless, know its up there when I see you
Why you out crippin' with that [?], my niggas crip too
You lackin', boy, we see you
1017 is on my chain, bitch, I'm a big stepper
You speakin' on Big Gucci Mane, but we gon' come stretch you
These niggas wanna flex their muscle, we gon' compress you
Come to the trap where it ain't no plus one, nah, no extras
Shawty got an ass on her
They like every time you see her, got that cash on her
This ho keep talkin', I'm about to drop a bag on her
[?] like a thot, well I'ma smash on her

Polo:  "girl if you'n get signed i might just have to beg von to bring you in this label"

he can't afford that polo DUH

"girl your voice is amazing"

Enchanting: "thank you" she said smiling

"Gucci one of your favorite artist?"

Enchanting: "yea i always listen to him"

"i can tell, i got to dm him about you forreal, you got some real talent. next time i see you though i wanna hear them vocals ight?"

Enchanting: " ight, thank you so much"

"no problem girl"

Host: "alrightttt, next question?"

all you heard was people shouting all over each other, i have anxiety all this noise is killing me

______________

1 or 2..? (if you voted last time don't vote again)

The person playing Royal T is an artist in real life btwwww (ARMANI CAESAR)

i feel like im making Royal T, too gooddd

i remember when i used to read twitter threads lordddd wattpad has my heart fr😩

ANYWAYYY question time:

- favorite interview of von and/or pop

- favorite song from them

- who is your favorite rapper?

- book suggestions? (i read a lot)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 188K 47
Cat Logan is a single teen mother with a deadbeat ex-boyfriend and parents that haven't spoken to her since she got herself knocked up at the age of...
282K 7.7K 77
The first few chapters are NOT good but just ignore it the writing gets better lol.
1.3M 29K 98
"Ian like these other niggas shawty, ion think you can handle a nigga like me". "This ain't no Fairytale love story shawty, everything don't just fa...
337K 13.6K 39
Dior was just a regular girl from New York, until she met Bashar, somebody who would change her life forever. #foreverwoo๐Ÿ’™