Goddess

By harrystiles123

What if the younger sister of Thor and Loki comes to Beacon Hills? She's faced with monsters and the supernat... More

New School
Jeep Secrets
Party Night
Risk or Reward?
Hidden Secrets
Exercise to death
Detectives and Revenge
Bus Injuries
Strange Motels
Is there still hope?
Currents
Derek? Love?
Chess
Guardians
Painful Memories
Save Us
Side Effects
The Doors Ajar
House Break In
Pranks and Pain
Missed You
Party Time
Hospitals and Sleep
Void And His Dove
Chaos Walking
Asylums + Love
Crazy Baby
Black Tape
Fake Tears
You could never hurt me
We're Just A Bit Chilly
An Angel
Bitch Im A Godess
Love You So Much
These Are My Brothers
Sorry He's Fangirling
Mexican Skulls
Why Did You Do It?
Young Derek
Cheerleading + Strangling
Vixen Tricksen
Claws
Teasing Lacrosse Games
Game Plan
The Septor

I'll be back soon

2.7K 69 22
By harrystiles123

Bret shakes violently on the table as I get all the things Deaton will need. Stiles and Derek struggle to hold the shaking boy and argue amongst themselves, I drop everything on the tray and sit by the boys head but before my eyes can even glow yet he sits up slashing his arms. I feel sharp claws go into my side and let out a small breath of pain feeling it sting and blood ooze out a little. Stiles turns just in time to see my happy persona budge and looked down to see my hand covered in blood.

"H-hey are you okay? What did he do?" Stiles panics moving closer to me quickly and holding his hands out. I just shake my head and give him a small smile as my eyes close. He holds my hand and I place my forehead on his shoulder feeling my power try and heal the claw marks.

"I-I'm fine just need a few minutes for it to go away. Part of being a goddess remember?" I whisper as sharp pin like pains shot through my stomach. I feel Derek come behind me and place his muscular hand on my shoulder. I look up to see the tinted orange smoke coming out of Bretts lips.

"Maybe you need to lie down for a bit. I'm going home maybe you should come with me so you have protection while you heal." Derek states feeling a Lang of jealousy at the girls head in the spastic boys shoulders who was giving him a deadly stare.

"N-no I'm gonna be fine. Just take me home and I will sleep for an hour." I whisper weakly lifting my head to look at the wolf. He gives a weak smile whilst shaking his head knowing that would be my answer.

"I hate to agree with Derek but you shouldn't be alone, especially with a psycho running around killing people for money." Stiles shout moving his hands about but I grab his and squeeze them gently. His honey coloured eyes meet my ocean ones and I see his panic and anger wash away.

"Okay now that we've all agreed, your coming with me." Derek states taking a grab of my hand which makes Stiles stand up straight and with more confidence. I place a hand on his chest to hold him back just in case even though I know he wouldn't ever hurt anyone.

"She's safe with me and we're going home."

"You say she's safe with you but every time shes hurt or close to death it's your fault." Derek smiles at his comment knowing it will throw him over the edge. Stiles scoffs and I can see his eyes welling up with not just anger but with sadness. He doesn't actually believe that's true does he.

"Derek I love you but you need to stop being a dick to the person I'm in love with. Yes we've had our ups and downs but that's only made us stronger and by hurting him your hurting me okay. We're leaving and Deaton if you need anything just call me." I say before dragging Stiles out by his arm and to his jeep where it's raining heavily. I raise my hands up and pull them round making the rain stop. We walk to the jeep and I sit down curling into a ball and shutting my eyes.

"He's right." Stiles states whilst staring at the steering wheel where his knuckles are turning white from his tight grip. I open my eyes and move from my seat over to him so that I'm straddling him and my hands are on either of his cheeks.

"No he's not Stiles he's just doing it cause he's pissed off that his powers are going."

"No he is right Jas, how do you not see it! I'm toxic for you! I'm dangerous to you, I make you vulnerable to all of this shit by having us love each other. If I wasn't so in love with you would have been taken by the Darach or possessed by an evil spirits lover. I made you become a monster with me and I know you have that disgusting feeling in your stomach. The memory of the joy we felt while we killed. Your too good for me and I can't hurt you because of my selfishness."

There is silence in the jeep and I just search his eyes which are watching our hands intwined with one another's. I leans down to meet his lips and passionately kiss them feeling no movement I move back. He stares at my lips and then at me placing his thumb on my bottom lip dragging it down before letting it bounce back to place.

"How could you ever love me?" Stiles questions which makes me lean back and furrow my eyebrows.

"How couldn't I love you? Are you serious. Your the best person I haven't ever met and I love you more then anything. The way you just lighten everyone's mood, the way you make pain and worry go away. How you make me happier then I ever could imagine being and yes sometimes you go on and on but that what I love about you. That's why when everything happened with the kisses it killed me. Don't ever doubt yourself. Ever." I explain but before I can start talking again his lips are on mine and holds me close. We lean back panting and he gives me a cocky smile after seeing his finger on one of the previous marks he's left on me.

"Derek couldn't make you feel the way I do. You could never love him like you love me." He laughs but I move to his ear teasing him knowing that his whole body tenses under me.

"Malia and Lydia don't have the magic touch that I have. They don't know the little habits you like and you know that you could never ever get better then a Norse God. A marvel character. A powerful girl like me cause baby no ones like me." I whisper before kissing under his ear receiving a moan. I don't know where the hell this confidence came from.

"That's the hottest shit ever." He stumbles through his words breathlessly. We kiss each other again grabbing on go one another like horny teenagers, oh wait we are. Our lips dancing on each other and loving the feeling of just being able to say we're in love and that it's true and pure. We carry on kissing in the jeep but before the glass could get up any further I hear a loud yell of my name. My heart stops and I rip away from Stiles looking out of the window and into the Forrest.

"Stay here." I order to Stiles before ripping myself from his tight grip and opening the door. My body crouches over a little due to my wound thats seconds from healing. I stare into the dark forest trying to make out a figure or at least find the person who screamed. My search stops when I see my older one eyed brother who wears dark bags under his eyes.

"Who is it?" Stiles taps on the window at me trying to open the now locked door. I move out of the way of the window so he can look out. He meets my brothers cold stare and quickly try's to hide. I run to Thor and fall into his arms knowing that he's grieving just as much as I am. We're the only family we have left. Two out of Five and by the looks of Thor's large drunk state. It looked like one of us is barely holding on.

"What happened? What happened to you." I cry into his chest which he holds my head calmingly.

"Thanos had come . He took the stones and snapped half of the universe in that dimension away. You know how time works between dimensions and you can tell that for the last 5 years I have struggled there. He killed Loki right infront of me as it he were a stick. I didn't kill him before but I will now. We have found a way of getting everyone back and I will make Thanos pay for what he has done. Now we have that chance." Thor states before standing up and holding a hand out to me. I grab it and stand up in front of him. Loki's death was five days ago for me but its been 5 years for Thor? We really are out of touch but we have each mother now.

"WelI if he's as strong as you say then your going to need my help brother. He may have fought you but your a little pussy." I laugh but he stares at me I'm silent which makes my laugh stop.

"Sister I do-"

"Brother, for the past 5 days I have never felt so much pain and to think you have felt that for 5 years makes me feel horrid. He was my brother too and I will do anything to avenge his name and have his death help people. This is no argument I'm going to help you as much as I possibly can." I argue.

—time skip—
"Just promise you will be safe yeah and come back to me?" Stiles begs as the whole pack stands in my room knowing I'm about to leave for a few days. Some of them knowing there is a possibility of
me not making it back.

"I promise Stiles, just think that there is half a galexy that's gone and I get to help bring peoples family's back. It's my job. Even if I can't get mine back it would mean the world to be able to give that to others." I explain making him nod his head and smile. We both lean forward and kiss for a few seconds before letting go of one another.

"Bye." I whisper to them all with a smile before standing next to my brother and being shot into space. As we fly through the air I feel my powers grow and my skin become healthier. Thor looks at me and smiles for the first time in years however now having a double chin to accompany it.

"What you smiling at Santa Clause?"

"Nothing just happy to have a Odin sibling by my side again."

"Me too brother." I smile before seeing the rainbow colours end at the bottom of the tunnel and leading to a green field. When we land on the grass air flys out around us and to a big building that I'm guessing is Starks. I see everyone stood outside with big smiles and I watch Tony open his arms walking forwards. Thor gets excited and goes for a hug but Tony doges him and hugs me instead.

"How you doing kid? Missed you and your sarcasm it gets boring otherwise." Tony states nudging my shoulder whilst we walk to the rest of the group.

"You know saving people blah blah blah." I giggle while exaggerating my voice to make it sound boring. He chuckles and rolls his eyes nodding his head. He starts to speak again but I'm distracted when I see a certain ginger.

"How's my favourite goddess doing? Sort out your boy troubles." Nat asks giving me a small hug.

"It's been better but boys are just stupid when it comes to love and you know Stiles is just oblivious to everything." I tell her.

"I remember being a teenage boy and in love once but she meant more then anything. Just give him time." Cap buts in before hugging me tightly. I pay his back.

"Nice to see you old man."

"Your older then me." He laughs raising a brow. I lift my hand in defence before patting his chest where his heart would be.

"Not by heart." I state making him nod his head. We laugh before all getting to talk for a while longer. Thor introduces me to some new faces and some that I have seen before but some have changed a lot. Some are much greener then I thought. Some new faces soon became some of my favourite people, who would know that an ant guy could be so innocent and funny. He's like a little kid. So many new faces but there were a lot missing as well.

"So what's the plan?" I ask Tony while the whole team sits at an office table.

"Time travel." Tony confidently says while admiring his intelligence.

"Like back to the future?" I question him in disbelief. Tony smiles at the young faced girl her statement reminding him so much of Peter. He made a mental note that if this all works to introduce the two of them to one another and as much as he liked the Stiles boy he could see Peter and her getting along really well.

"Yep. I'm a genius." Tony states clapping his hands. I giggle at him and nod my head excited to see his plan in detail. This should be good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.1K 2.9K 23
โ who says it was the wolf you were supposed to fear? โž in which two dark lovers find each other again in beacon hills after many years of being sepa...
156K 3.2K 87
๐š–๐š˜๐š˜๐š—๐šœ๐š๐š›๐šž๐šŒ๐š” ๐šŠ๐š๐š“. ๐šž๐š—๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜ ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐š—๐š” ๐š˜๐š› ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š ๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข, ๐šŽ๐šœ๐š™๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š’๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐šŠ ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šž๐š•๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š‹๐šŽ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’...
277K 6.6K 26
(Set after season 3a) Y/N Stilinski was Stiles' older sister. You were taken from your family when you were 16, but now you have returned to Beacon...
359K 7.7K 28
**COMPLETED** Kayla Edwards was the popular one, the beautiful, independent, and genius of Beacon Hills High School. After a horrible party that has...