HUMESHA

flowering__beauty

"Manik Malhothra doesn't have time for girls" - That's what he always says!!! What happens when the sweet, bu... Еще

Part-1

Prologue

218 43 22
flowering__beauty

The morning was so warm and beautiful!!! The Malhothra Mansion was lively as usual!!! But all were missing Raj Malhothra as he went abroad for a business trip!!! Mukthi was standing in front of her brother trying to convince him about something!!!

"Look Mukthi..... I don't want to fall in love..... "

Mu: But why Manik!?

Manik gave an angry glare to her....

Mu(in mind): Look how he is glaring!? Monkey!!!! Now I will have to call him bhaiyya!!! Relax Mukthi..... It's for you only.... Every dog has its day.... Call him...  (in a pleasing tone): Ok... Ok.... Manik bhaiyya..... Why don't you want to fall in love??

Man: Because I am not interested....

Mu: Yaa... That's what the question is!!! Why aren't you interested!?

Ma: Because I am not interested that's it!!!

Mu: Manik... I mean bhaiyya.... After your marriage only I can marry!!! So please find someone any marry her.... (thinking for a while): Wait a second!!! Are you a gay!?

Ma: What!? No.... If I was a gay.... Why would I have been in a relationship with Soha!?

Mu: Yaa that's true!!! Is Soha still the reason of you being afraid of commitment!?

Ma: I don't want to talk to you Mukthi!!!

Mu: But!!!

Ma: No ifs and buts!!! Just go....

Mu(angrily): Then tell someone else to call you Bhaiyya.....

She went from there angrily.....

Mu(angrily): Soha dumped him and that's ok.... It's common.... But who keep the ideology that if a girl dumped me I won't be in any relation ship?? He is mad.....

She took out her phone and called someone....

Mu: Hello.... Cabir....

Ca: Haa Mukthi.... Bol....

Mu: Your best friend.... That is my brother.... He is mad.... He thinks if Soha dumped him it's the end of this world....

Ca(laughing): Are you frustrated because Manik is being adamant or because you lost the bet??

Mu(irritated): Both....

Ca: Did you say him about the girl you selected for him??

Mu: No.... He is not even agreeing to the idea of falling in love then how can I tell about the girl...

Ca: But that's fine Mukthi!!! You didn't tell her name na!?... If you said that she is the girl he would have dipped you in cowdung....

Mu(frustrated): Cabir!!!!

Cabir just laughed.....

Manik was sitting on the couch and thinking about what Mukthi told....

Ma: Why can't she understand?? I am not interested to be in any relationship.... It's not completely because of Soha.... But all the girls are a similiar version of Soha.... And I don't want a Soha 2 in my life....

Nyeonika.... Maniks mom came there to call Manik to have food....

Ny: Manik.... Come food is ready....

Ma: I don't want....

Ny: You don't want means?? Do you know how much effort is taken to make these food.... And now you are throwing tantrums..... Son is like this and daughter is another gone case.... My life has become hell....

Man: Mom!!! Please.... Don't start this.... I will eat!!? Where is the food!?

Ny: Come to dining hall!!! You are not allowed to eat food from your bed room!!!

Ma(making faces): You and your rules....

Ny: Ab don't sit there cursing me and my rules.... Come down.... You have to practice with Fab 5 for next week's programme na!?

Ma: Yaa I forgot that!!!

Ny(extra sweetly): But my dear son.... (warning): If you step out of the house without eating the food I will chop your head!!!

Ma(horrified): Now I know why this Mukthi is this irritating!!!

Ny(smiling): She is my daughter na.... Issliye.... And you.... Exactly like you father.... Boring!!!

Mu: Mom!!! What is Manik.... I...I mean Bhaiyya doing there.... Tell him to come and have the food we are getting late....

Ny: Manik.... Come and have the food....

Manik went and had the food.... And he went to SPACE to practice music.... Cabir, Alya and Druv were already waiting for them....

Ma: Good morning guys....

Dr: Good morning buddy...

Al: Good morning Manik

Ca: Good morning Manik.... And Mukthi!!! Good morning...

He said extra enthusiastically to Mukthi....

Mu(glaring angrily): Good Morning Cabir!!!

Al: Kya hua Mukthi!? You look like a volcano which is about to burst....

Ca: She is always like that Alya!!! Leave her.... Muku baby will be not in a mood to talk as she lost the bet....

Dr(shocked): She lost in a bet!? Our Mukthi!?

Ca: Oye Topiwale... Don't be this dramatic.... Aur haa... She lost in a bet.....

Ma: What bet!?

Ca: Vo... Mani....

Mu: Kuch nahi.... Cabir.... There is still time.... So don't declare that I lost.... Mukthi Malhothra never loose....

Ma: Yaa.... That's the biggest feature of Malhothras....

Ca(suppressing his laughter): Haa.... You should say the same after she does the dare....

Mu: Now stop it!!! And everybody come.... Let's practice.... Time is precious!!!

They started practicing!!!!

*Mature content ahead*

A girl was laying on the bed half naked.... She her face was beetroot red because of blushing!!! A man came and hovered on her.... And slowly started to place wet kisses on her.... He slowly started to remove the duvet which was covering her..... She clutched the duvet tightly...

Man(huskily): Leave it love!!! You shouldn't hide yourself from me!!! Let me see you completely....

Slowly she loosened her grip on the duvet.... And he started to remove the duvet.... His eyes darkened with lust on seeing her stark naked!!! He went towards her and she started breathing heavily due to the proximity.....

He started to placing wet kisses on her cleavage.... And giving her love bites. She was a moaning mess by now.... He bite on her collar bone and she moaned in pain..... He started to lick there to soothe the pain....

Girl: Aah!!! It feels so good...

*Mature content over*

But suddenly he stood up...

G: Kya hua!?

B: I don't want you!!!

G: Par kyu!?

B: I don't want!!! That's it...

He said blankly and started to walk away.....

G: Please don't go!!! Please don't leave me alone.... Please!!!!

She shouted.....

Suddenly she woke from the same dream which she is now watching for the eighth time..... She was sweating and panting heavily....

G: Aiyappa!!! Why am I seeing this dream again and again!? Aur kaun tha vo ladka!? I don't want to see anything like this....

She said making a grumpy face!!!

"Nandu!!!! Thum kisse baath kar rahi hoon!?"

Nan: Aiyappa se!!! Navya!!! I saw that dream again!!!

Nav(dramatically): What a luck!!! (making faces): I am also seeing some dream!!! Drowning in the sea, walking naked infront of all, dancing in like a monkey!!!

Nan: Aree that's better than seeing a dream of having sex with some stranger.....

Nav: Shut up!!! Everybody won't have such a good luck like this!!!

Nan: Good luck, my foot !!! This is bullshit!!! I think I should meet a psychiatrist....

Nav: Seriously Nandu!? You are dreaming about having a sex with someone and you are gonna meet a psychiatrist for that!? You know what, these dreams are the thoughts which are there deep inside our mind....

Nan: Yuck!!! Seriously Navya.... Kuch bhi!!! I don't have anything like that in my mind!!!

Nav: Theek hai meri maa.... Come with me now!!! We have got some work to do!!!

Navya started walking.... And Nandini followed her but she was lost.... She was thinking about the same man who she saw in the dream!!!

Nan: Why am I feeling some connection with that man!? I didn't even see him in real!!! And now seeing a dream about a stranger having sex with me and admiring him!!! Nandu!!! You should really go and consult a psychiatrist as soon as possible!!!

Nav: Nandu!!! Where are you lost!?

Nan: Vo.... Mein....

Nav: Still thinking about the dream!?

Nandini nodded yes absent mindedly

Nav(teasing): Kuch kuch hota hai kya!? Aise intimate dreams dekhkar!!!

Nan(glaring angrily): If you don't shut up right now.... I will kill you!!!

Nav(dramatically): Ok meri maa.... I am not saying anything!!! Lekin.... Nandu.... Note my words.... (whispering): Kuch kuch hota hai Thuje!!!!

Nandini slapped her playfully.... Navya giggled....

Nan(in mind): She is actually right!!! Kuch kuch hota hai!!! Kaun hai vo ladka!?

Manik was sitting in the fab 5 jam room.... He was continuously washing his eyes....

Dr: Kya hua buddy!?

Ma: My left eye is itching!!!

Ca(dramatically): Left eye!!!!

Mu: What is the problem with left eye!?

Ca: You don't know Mukthi!?

Mu(irritated): I don't know.... That's why I am asking na!?

Ca(dramatically): Left itching mean.... Your soulmate is thinking about you!!!

Ma: Shut up Cabir!!! You believe in this!?

Ca: The one who believe in love will believe in this.....

Manik made some irritated face!!!

Ma(in mind): Soulmate!? He is mad!!!

Ca(chuckling): Kya hua Manik!? Thinking about the soulmate!?

Ma: No!!! I was thinking about different techniques to kill you....

Mu: Manik!!! Don't worry about that!!! I am alive here  na!? I am there to kill him!!!

Ca: Oh god!!! Save me from these killer Malhothras!!!!

DruLya laughed seeing Cabirs expressions....

Ma(in mind): This eye.... God damn...

He thought irritatedly!!!

The screen freezes showing Manik and Nandinis faces...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Hey people,
         This is my first ff on Manan and my first story in this account!!! Please do support me!!!

This is a crazy story!!! Its Rikara version will be published in my Rikara based account fLoWeRiNgBeAuTy. Later!!!! You can read this story to see a beautiful version of manan!!! Hope you will like it!!!

Please do

Vote
Comment
Share

Mentioning

_rainbow__colours_
black_hellebore_
CraZy_kaNThaRiZz_
crazyrikarian
Diya_Agarwal274
EATABLES
Love_Manan_123
pea_cock_feather
Manan-Pani
rikaraforlife
SoLoThiNkER
Jasminearun
welcom2myworld

Sry if I forgot anyone!!!🙈

Продолжить чтение