๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐ง, ๐ญ๐ฆ๐ซ ๐ง...

Por peachymaximoff

๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ข๐ง: the key hormone that stabilizes our mood, feelings of well-being, and happiness "just see... Mรกs

00, serotonin
01, stay by me
02, drink from hell
04, falling for her
05, routine of ours
06, i'll be back
07, my own mind
08, the changing
09, days of chaos
10, before the glade
11, river time
12, the craze runners
13, strength in survival
14, always with you
15, under the table
16, two years later
17, we got a runner
18, belongs to the maze
19, it was for her
20, an off switch
21, smarter than all
22, girl stuff 101
23, fall of the glade
24, not if but when
25, the final puzzle
26, the maze trials

03, doctor daphne

14.1K 481 127
Por peachymaximoff

NEWT WAS RIGHT, to say the least, Daphne was perfect for the Med-jacks. Alby introduced her to them that morning, and she patched up her first slicer about an hour later.

Now, Daphne stood with Trinity as the Gladers unpacked the materials in the crates that were sent up with the sisters yesterday.

"Same rules as always, whatever clothes you get is what you get," Alby spoke as Gally and Winston opened a crate. "This isn't a fashion show shanks."

Daphne smiled slightly and Trinity tried not to laugh. Gally and Winston began to toss clothes at the boys and the sisters looked at each other, wondering what was for them.

The second crate, smaller than the first one, was opened and Winston's eyes widened in fear when he opened a bag and pulled out a bra. Daphne and Trinity rolled their eyes as all the boys stared at the piece of clothing in his hand.

"What? Have none of you guys ever seen a bra before? Oh, wait, you haven't!" Trinity smirked sarcastically and snatched the bra out of Winston's hands before the Gladers could look at it any longer.

"Guessing the stuff in this crate is for us," Daphne mumbled, tossing to Trin a pack of tampons. "At least they didn't forget the essentials.

"Thank god." Trinity sighed and grabbed the bag of clothing that the bra came in, Daphne grabbing the other one. "Well, this was fun, wasn't it?"

"I enjoyed it." Daphne shrugged with a small smirk and the two walked towards the platform tower.

"They get entire crate to themselves while the rest of us barely get a set of clean clothes? How is that fair?"

Minho looked at the boy who was speaking, crossing his arms, "Well, do you want to wear the bra, Nico? I'm sure the girls have no problem with lending you one."

-

Daphne stood in the Med-Jack hut, organizing the new supplies that came with her and Trin in the box. She grabbed the cotton pads from the table and jumped a bit, trying to put them on a shelf.

"How's my favorite new med-jack doing?" Newt spoke as he walked into the hut, Daphne turned around to look at him. He smirked, taking the cotton pads from her hands and placing them on the shelf. "You can get me when you want to get them down."

"I'll keep that in mind." Daphne said. "I'm doing fine, I patched up my first slicer this morning."

"Congratulations." Newt smirked, patting her arm and Daphne smiled. He looked over at the table near the shelves, seeing some test tubes and different chemicals. "What's all this?"

"I found it in a cabinet," Daphne's eyes brightened slightly in excitement. "Jeff said that he and Clint have this stuff stored up because they don't know how to use it, and Alby says it's too dangerous to experiment."

"Then why are you messing around with it?" Newt wondered, picking a test tube off the table.

Daphne took it back, shrugging, "Because this is what I'm good at."

She grabbed a bottle of a chemical, pouring some in a test tube. Newt smiled at her as Daphne mixed the mixture, a smirk on her face.

"Daphne!" The two turned around at the scream of her name, Daphne running towards the door of the hut to see Frankie and Clint carrying Henry, an arrow in his leg.

"Oh my god," Daphne whispered, grabbing the roll of gauze and clearing the bed. The boys laid Henry on the bed, who was yelling in pain.

"What happened?" Newt asked and Clint grabbed a large pair of tweezers.

"Slicers were practicing target practice, Henry got in the way." Frankie rambled and Daphne nodded.

"Frankie, Newt, hold him down," Clint instructed and handed Daphne the tweezers.

"What? Me?" Daphne's eyes widened.

"You're practically made for this, Newbie." Clint said and Daphne nodded nervously.

Henry continued to scream, kicking his leg slightly whenever the arrow was even touched. Daphne shook her head, "Henry, you need to calm down, okay? It's just gonna hurt more if you keep moving."

He ignored her, groaning and yelling and Newt could see that Daphne was growing nervous. She shook her head again, walking over to the table of chemicals and grabbing a syringe. She took the test tube that Newt was holding earlier and stuck the syringe inside, pulling some of it out.

"Daphne, what are you doing?" Clint questioned.

"Just trust me on this." Daphne whispered and stuck the syringe in Henry's arm. His eyes fluttered as he tried to keep his head up, eventually passing out.

"What did you do?" Frankie asked frantically and Daphne grabbed the roll of gauze, placing her hand on the arrow.

She gently pulled it out, feeling slightly light-headed when blood began to pour out. Rolling up the pant leg, Daphne grabbed the bottle of alcohol. "Newt, get me the cotton pads."

The blonde nodded, grabbing them from the shelf and handing them to her. Newt looked at her in amazement as Daphne cleaned the wound in alcohol then beginning to wrap the wound.

"Daphne, what did you do?" Clint asked, repeating Frankie's question.

"It was a sedative, a basic one," Daphne explained. "Diazepam, or Valium."

"You made it?" Newt questioned.

"Yeah." She shrugged, cutting the gauze and tying it, the wound now wrapped. "Wasn't that hard."

"Are you sure you did it right? You just injected him with no hesitation!" Frankie reminded.

"I think I know the chemical formula for Valium." Daphne scoffed and Newt smirked. "He's fine now, he can stay here till he wakes up and then head to the hammocks. He'll need to come tomorrow so I can clean the wound though."

"Thanks Daphne." Frankie said and she nodded before he walked out of the hut.

"Good job," Clint smiled at her, patting her back. "That was good. Make sure you make more of that, what was it? Valium?"

"Yup," Daphne nodded. "And I will."

"We have more chemicals in the Homestead." Clint informed and Daphne's eyes widened. "None of us know how to use them, so Alby keeps most of them there. I'll tell him what you did."

He walked out of the hut and Newt looked at Daphne, smiling, "That was bloody impressive."

"Thank you." Daphne whispered, grabbing the syringe and putting the last of the Valium mixture in there before slipping it into a drawer.

"Told you would be useful here." Newt replied.

-

"I heard you saved a life today." Trinity laughed, sitting down next to her sister near the bondfire.

"That's a bit dramatic." Daphne giggled, Trin handing her an apple. "What have you been doing all day?"

"Gardening, dirt, not nearly as excitement as you." Trinity rolled her eyes and Daphne smiled. "I want to be a runner."

"I'm not surprised, you're perfect for it." She shrugged. "Why don't you ask Minho?"

"I'm not supposed to."

"And when have you ever done anything you're supposed to do?"

"Fair." Trinity mumbled. "So, what's up with you and Newt?"

"What?" Daphne questioned. "Nothing."

"Yeah, like we'll believe that, all you guys do is make goo-goo eyes at each other." Minho sat down next to Trinity. He looked at Daphne. "Heard what you did today, nice job."

Daphne thanked him, glancing at Trinity, "If you think I'm impressive you should see Trin really fight."

"Really?" Minho questioned. "Okay, I'll bite, Trinity, you wanna spare tomorrow morning?"

Trinity's eyes widened, nodding, "Yeah, sure."

"I'll meet you outside the Homestead." Minho said and stood up, walking away. Trinity looked at Daphne, smiling.

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

3.1K 108 13
๐˜„๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ (๐˜ƒ.) ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐˜‚๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ฝ; ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ in which newt has to face challenges and gets a new friend he'd expected...
71.6K 1.9K 37
โ€ข-๊’ฐเฆŒโœžเป’๊’ฑ-โ€ข disยทconยทnecยทtion noun: disconnection the state of being isolated or detached. Newt x Male OC Maze Runner series Based on the movies โ€ข-๊’ฐเฆŒโœžเป’...
106K 3.4K 14
๐๐จ๐ฉ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž: the key hormone that produces feelings of love, euphoria, and pleasure "you make me feel like i'm high on dopamine." "is your favor...
597K 14.6K 20
-๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ everyone has a fear of her, but Thomas is determined to know more about her. "๐™”๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฅ๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ, ๐™—๐™ช๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™จ๐™˜๐™–๏ฟฝ...