✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

由 kiyarajain

PARI an innocent soul tamed the beast residing inside REYANSH unknowingly & fell in love with him not knowing... 更多

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COPYRIGHT INFRAGMENTS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART I
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - CHARACTER SKETCH PART II
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR OF RAISINGHANIA'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOUSE TOUR Of RIHI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SUMMERY OF IInd PART OF STORY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PROLOGUE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ATTACK! THE LADY WARRIOR SAVIOUR!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER BREAKING THE TABOO FOR HIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS SHADOW!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER MESS WITH RRS'S BROTHER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHERE DID YOU STUCK ME ANSH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE DEMON HAS BARGED IN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE STORM???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS TRUTH!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE IS A CRIMINAL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS SHE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT IS SHE HIDING???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MENDING HER HEART!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS GIRL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MY ANGRY BIRD!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BEAST IS AWAKE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU ARE MINE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ADDICTED TO YOU!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - RUNNING AWAY FROM THE DEVIL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - KIDNAPPING OF AN ANGEL!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AM I KIDNAPPED???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - REVEALING HER REAL IDENTITY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER GAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS PARI???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - INTRODUCTION OF SHIKHAWAT'S ClAN!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HIS UNIQUE PUNISHMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FORCED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEELINGS & BONDINGS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE COMPROMISED MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FORCED ENGAGEMENT!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NEVER UNDERISTIMATE HER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE CONSPIRACY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - DRUNKEN FAIRY'S!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HER ESCAPE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPARATIONS OF THE MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHAT WAS THAT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - ROCKING SANGEET!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PLAN COVERING THE PLAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE BOTH ARE SAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - AMAZING MEHENDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - MARRIAGE FUNCTIONS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HURT LIKE NOTHING!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PREPERATION OF HALDI!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOT & SIZZLING HALDI!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HEN PARTY!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WILL THE MARRIAGE HAPPEN OR NOT?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE RUNAWAY BRIDE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TAKKAR KI LIFE PARTNER!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SOMETHING UNEXPECTED!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE MARRIAGE CHAOSE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NOW YOU BOTH ARE HUSBAND & WIFE!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE HIDDEN SECRETS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - YOU CAN'T LEAVE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE WEDDING NIGHT OF RUMAAN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE TRUTH OUT???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - PAIN OF LOVE!!! DARD-E-MOHABBAT!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - NO ONE CAN DECEIVE HIS QUEEN!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - TRUTH!!! & APPOLOGY????
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FIRST FIGH AFTER MARRIAGE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WHO IS KIM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE FIRST DAY AS A COUPLE!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - SHE KNOWS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - HOW WILL DEVIL STOP HIS ANGEL???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - COOKING OR COOKING UP SOMETHING!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - THE BLAME!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - WE ARE WITH THEM!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - FEAR & ADVANTAGES!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - MEET MRS. ABHITI ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GOOD NEWS FOR JUNOON READERS!!!
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - GUYS JUNOON PART IV IS OUT NOW!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART III - LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT!!!

2.9K 210 670
由 kiyarajain

Surprise..... Hola everyone i know i said that I will update next chapter on 28th April but posting it today.... I was about to update it tomorrow only but the chapter got finished early so posting.... First of all I want to wish my friend as it's her birthday so HAPPY BIRTHDAY AnushkaSingh064 may all your wishes come true.... Enjoy your special day Anu...... Secondly so how are you all guys.... I hope you all are fine, the way corona is spreading please be home be safe.... Coming to today's update here I am with very next chapter titled LIONESS NOT A SCARED CAT of are FF JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE.... Before starting the reading of today's chapter I wanna inform you all that, yaar this small screen of mobile is giving me dark circles 🥺🥺🥺& I wanna practise for typing too so I have decided that I will type my further chapters on laptop but as I am new in it.... It will take more time for me to write the chapter.... So the updats will be slow... & secondly yaar I am currently having eye infection 🤧🤧🤧 because of heat so due to it I will not be able to write the next chapter for 2 days so next update will be after 4 days or on sunday...... At last I wanna tell that guys I will not be able to post the chapters daily as they are really lengthy & it takes so much time to write them... It takes me 5-6 hours to type a single chapter, then adding images, songs, shaayari's, lyrics & at last corrections it whole takes minimum 8 hours to comete one chapter... I can't spend this much time in a day on wattpad as I have to do other activities too like online lectures, assignment, project, seminar other classes etc.... I am not able to post it regularly so I will post in the gap of 2 or 3 day means thrice in a week..... I will post the chapter every Sunday till my exams gets end which are going to held from next week ....... I know you all waits daily for my update & trust me I don't want to make you all wait but it's really very tiring & I can't write such lengthy chapters in one day that too in exam days..... So please try to understand.... As usual after finishing my lots of bak bak ( blabbering ) let's start reading with today's chapter without westing your further precious time..... So here we gooooo....

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

Log Kahte Hain Us Ladki Me Koi Haseen Baar Nahin,
Uske Dil Mein Tere Liye Koi Jasbaat Nahin...
Woh Patthar dil Ladki Kehti Hai,
Main Pyar Tum Se Nahi Karti Hoon,
Harkato Se Tumhari Bahut Darti Hoon.....
Lekin Mein Janta Hoon Woh Majboor Bahut Hain,
Woh Pyaar Toh Mujhse Beintiha Karti Hai Par Kehne Se Mukarti Hain.....
Kya kare Us Tute Hue Dil Se Jo Darti Hain..
Us Pagli Ladki Ka Apne Dil Pe Koi Bas Nahin...
Yeh Haseen Kissa Hain Meri Mohabbat Ka,
Jo Ab Is Deewane Ashiq Ke Bhi Bas Main Nahi.....
Ab Toh Bas Us Naadan Ladki Ke Sang Jeena Jaruri Lagta Hai,
Aur Us Bholi Ladki Ke Bin Marna Bhi Bhari Lagta Hai.....

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW : 

HERE WITH PARI....

PARI went to parking area where KABBU KABUTAR KABIR was waiting for her eagerly being very desperate to go out with her ( Teri BHABHI hai pagle ) ..... soon she enter the parking area & went near the car where KABIR was waiting for her leaning on his car it was like aaja shaam hone aai { opps all tomatoes are accept as i can understand your anger but what to do yaar i got too engross in the situation } when he saw her he smiled at her sheepishly..... She gave him a faint smile & they both sat in his not so expensive car.. KABIR was seating in driver seat {offcourse it suits him very well 😜😜😜 } PARI was seating on passenger seat..... KABIR started the car & they both were leaving RS. MANTION in his car heading towards PARI'S one of the favorite place\cafe that's when suddenly a vwry expensive black sports car came in front of thire car which was moving blocking thier way..... & KABIR stoped his car with a jerk..... PARI & KABIR got confused over this so they came out of his car to see the person who dared to stop them.... KABIR was angry as he knew who the person is who is blocking thier way by seeing the car while PARI was confused due to someones this all of a sudden stunt.... she was waiting for the person to show up his\her face thats when full filling her wish are hero THE GREAT MAFIA KING REYANSH RAISINGHANIA come out of his car wery royally with full of attitude & arrogance ( Just like VANSH enter in CHANG'S place in serial ).... KABBU KABUTAR KABIR got scared of REYANSH who was looking very angry at that moment.... as soon as he came out of his car he marched towards them angrily.... Soon he was standing in front of them he was really very angry his blood was boiling in anger but when he saw his sweethearts face he calmed his anger to not repeat the same mistake he did in past that too twice... so he just calmed his anger to not to make her scared of him again.... he glared at KABBU in anger making him afraid for his life ( jab itna darte ho KABBU toh aisa kaam q karte ho ) then he took he deep breath to calm himself then he looked at PARI with soft eyes & asked sweetly to PARI.....

REYANSH : Where are you going sweetheart.......

He asked calmly to her on which PARI who was bit scared with his anger due to her experience with past incident yet trying to act brave & courageous, she said gathering her all courage still a bit stammering....

PARI : I..t's... no...n .....o....f .....your business.....

( Imagine PARI'S expressions while this scene like this....)

She said in a little stammering voice still yet angry eyes ya she was angry with him as she didn't forget the morning incident... she still remember his deed in engagement ceremony...... While he got angry on her answer as everything related her is his business only..... But still maintaining his calm posture only for her love in which he is caged, he said no no not said but ordered.....

REYANSH : You can't go out SWEETHEART........

He stated on which PARI got angry as now after making her vulnerable broking her heart he was snatching her independance too... but she still remained calm as she was in his house & dont wanted to create any problem for RUHI & her dear MAAN BHAI... so she maintained her calm & asked in a boring tone.....

PARI : & Why......

She asked folding her hand near her chest maintaining her calm on which REYANSH smiled seeing his little angry fire ball ya he can sense her anger, her blush, her love every feeling of her by just her one glance or voice so he sensed it & said in a very casual tone....

REYANSH : Because I am saying......

He said leaning towars her with a smirk on his face while hearing it & seeing his smirk PARI flinched at first as he leaned towards her but after seeing his smirk she lost her contol over her anger & asked him angrily still in soft voice....

PARI : & who are you to order me what to do & what not too....

She asked raising her eyebrows at him on which REYANSH chuckled seeing her irritated face & said with a small smile.....

REYANSH : Your Man....

He stated no not only stated but announced & hearing it PARI got really very angry at him, but it was not anger it was hurt which his love gave her by his actions... She was in pain still showing it in the form of anger she was about to say something to him thats when KABBU KABUTAR KABIR said to REYANSH calmly.....

KABIR : Relax bro.... Look we are just going out to eat her favorite RASPBERRY SOUFFLES.... As I was free & she too was getting bore in mansion so we thought why dont we go on a long drive that's it... Why are you behaving so possessive.....

He asked really calmed ( jaise gussa karne ke baad ya unchi aawaj me baat karne ke baad woh zinda bachega... ) on which REYANSH looked at him with range ( he be like ek to chori upar se sinajori ) & said him in angry yet stern voice....

REYANSH : INTRESTING.... VERY INTRESTING..... KABIR, she is mine girl... I know her pretty well than you.... I know very well what she likes & what not so you don't need to bother yourself for her as I can take care of her much better than anyone...

He snapped at him angrily on which KABBU KABUTAR KABIR flinched but still showing his self brave infront of PARI he said....

KABIR : Hey bro.... I agree she is your girl but she is my friend too & we had met much before you met her.... you we're busy in arrangements & work to take her out anywhere... So I asked her & If she wants then I can take her out as it's her choice to go with me Or not......

He said calmed in soft tone on which REYANSH chuckled at him like a maniac & soon his expression suddenly changed into an angry one in friction of seconds like a multiple personality disorder petient & he said him with red blood shot eyes & in a dangerous tone.....

REYANSH : Oh really half bro..... Now when you have forgot about me... I think I need remind you about me & to show you your place....

He said really dangerously which make KABBU sacred to the cor of hell.... Saying all this he was about to punch KAABU KABUTAR KABIR hard on his face dislocating his not so handsome face & beaking his nose which he was poking too much in his matters but he stoped in his way as thats when he felt two soft hands around his another arm whose touch dose magic on him & calms his nerves as soon as he felt that magical very familiar touch for which he craves he closed his eyes to calm his anger then he turned towards the person & seeing that persons face his red blood shot eyes turned into the soft one... The person whose just one mere glance calmed the beasts anger & made his angry eyes soften at her was non other than his ANGEL, his lady love, his SWEETHEART who was holding his one arm with her both hand closing her eyes in fear..... Seeing her closed eyes & her reaction he realised what he was going to do in anger & take his hand back which was going to punch KABBU cutting his feathers as he was flying in front of his too much... When she realised no moment of REYANSH & no voice of screaming of KABIR after getting good kicks & punches of REYANSH.... she opened her eyes slowly & found her ANSH, her love staring at her beautiful face with soft expressions.... Seeing his deep black orbs which were screaming in pain, having hurt of loosing someone dear, having fear of loosing her..... she got lost in it & they both share an eye lock........

Chin loon tujhe Iss Jahaan se,
yeh mere liye koi badi baat nahi...
Magar mere is dil se koi nikaal de tujhe,
Itni kisi ki yahaan himmat aur aukaat nahi....

( Guys imagine TU MILEYA song sung by my favorite singer DARSHAN RAVAL in background while PEYANSH eyelock..... As usual adding some of my favorite lines from it......)

Mainu Rab mileya, Sab mileya
Jab tu mileya mainu....
Mainu hajj mileya, Rajj rajj mileya
Mainu jab mileya hai tu.....
Mainu haq mileya, Rooh tak mileya
Mainu jab mileya hai tu.....

They were drown in each others eyes adoring the emotions of thire parteners has for them but soon thire eyelock broke..... Hearing a familiar voice which made them broke thire trens & come out of thire dreamland to present & the person who did this cruel thing with are PEYANSH was non other than good for nothing monkey ARYAN...... Who was saying.....

ARYAN : wow it was sweet.....

Hearing his voice they all turned towards the direction from where the voice come from only to find ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) & ARYAN coming towards thire directions as unknown to PARI & KABBU, but known to REYANSH, ARYAMAAN had ordered ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) to go behind PARI, Ya he told them to follow her but not to keep a close watch on her or not for ABHITI/RUHI who can try to make her escape but only for her own security after what ever they concluded now..... As he was not ready to take any risk with PARI'S life not as she is the chain between that thing which they want & the key of the mystry which they wants to solve but as she is his brothers love & he is not ready to risk that innocent souls life specially after making her his baby sister whose innocence has got successful in making a very soft sisterhood corner for herself in THE GREAT MAFIA KING ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA'S heart which is not that easy for anyone.... He was really concerned for her as she is now his baby sister who calls him MAAN BHAI...... So instead of trusting other mens with PARI for her security he send his most trustworthy ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) behind her for her protection..... & coming towards the current situation & talking about the cruel act of that good for nothing ARYAN..... he was the one who just joined ANAAN in mid way & did the sin of broking PEYANSH'S heavenly beautiful eyelock munching a chocolate & said this as he found it testy😋😋😋.... Which made the whole squade to look at him with irritated expressions & REYANSH angry for disturbing his moment with his SWEETHEART so he gave him a "You idiot "look for it.... While seeing it ARYAN gulped down in fear as he understood seeing his big brothers dangerous glare that he did something really stupid which made his big brother angry...... Then they all turned to other direction towards another voice it was non other than PARI who come to her sence after hearing ARYAN'S voice & By time now was yelling at REYANSH & KABBU saying....

PARI : Stop this all nonsence.....

She said closing her eyes tight in frustration which made everyone to divert thire attention on her talks then she looked at REYANSH with moist eyes which were holding an unknown fear & pain in it.... Then she said looking straight into his eyes...

PARI : Look don't fight with him... Now I don't have stamina to bear all this.... So please for God's sake don't fight now....

( Guys imagine PARI looking at REYANSH like this only......)

Then she looked at are KOBRA KABIRA ( gave new name to KABIR tell me hows it, in comments ) & said...

PARI : Sorry KABIR but now i don't wanna go anywhere... My mood just got spoiled totally so let's cancel it here only....

She said sadly & saying all this she turned towards mansion & was about to go in but before she can go a hand held her by holding her wrist it was non other than are hero REYANSH who held her hand from her wrist gently.....

( Guys imagine he held her hand from her wrist from back like this.....)

Feeling his hold on her hand she turned & found him smiling at her no no it was not smile but it was like a happy 😏smirk😏.....

( Guys imagine PEYANSH looking at each other like this...)
She looked at his grip on her wrist then at him with questioning eyes while he entangled his fingers with her

( Guys imagine him entangling his fingers with her like this....)
She tried to free her hand while he maintained that smiling smirk & said in ordering tone....

REYANSH : No SWEETHEART you are RRS's girl..... if you want anything then you will get that by any means.... You don't need to cancel the plan but instead change the person.... you will go out with me.....

He said no no declaire... Seeing his atrocity over her PARI was upset she was about to say something to him for his act that's when KABIR said jumping in between PEYANSH....

KABIR : No bro you can't ( to REYANSH turning towards PARI ).... & no PARI we are not cancelling are plan due to anyone ( Eyeing REYANSH who was smirking at him in a challenging way { he was like a be KABBU kar ke to dikha...} so he looked at him determined & said ) As I said we two are already going out... So she will go with me only....

He declaire & eye his hold on PARI'S hand gesturing him to leave her hand..... Now that's it here are hero's temper got lost which he was trying hard to control for his sweetheart but no this KOBRA can't keep quite for a while & at last he made him loose it by doing his stupid move in front of THE GREAT MAFIA KING REYANSH RAISINGHANIA... Who got angry with it & seeing it his sweetheart & are PARI got tensed for KABBU as thinking of his bright future but before he can beat him black & blue making PARI scared of him again giving an another panick attack to her..... thire a familiar voice came.... Which was of non other than are own badbola ( talkative ) AHAAN'S...... who listened the whole talks of the trio & witnessed the whole scenario & saw the whole argument along with ARYAN & ANGAD.... He Interfere in between them seeing a scared PARI & said hesitant.....

AHAAN : BOSS.... If you don't mind then I have an idea..... Which will solve the problem....

He said smiling showing his bright white teeths suggesting a mid way to avoid fight & further tension.... Or we should better say saving REYANSH'S money which he will need to spend on KOBRA'S hospital bill & saving from regretting over his action after his sweetheart become angry with him again for his stunt..... So he jump in between tensed situation to handle it with calm on which REYANSH ordered him...

REYANSH : Shoot...

As soon as he granted the permission to him are badbola ( talkative ) AHAAN take a deep sign of relief as REYANSH stoped fighting & agreed to hear him then he smiled at him devilishly & said...

AHAAN : thire is an only one solution for the whole blunder.... The only solution of this whole situation & it's RACE.....

He said with that devilish grin on his face which got noticed by the trio ( ARYAN, ANGAD & REYANSH ) & seeing his devilish grin they understood this little rabbit's, devil mind & they too smirked at him devilishly... But here as soon as rabbit I mean AHAAN said that KABBU'S face palmed as everyone knows that no one can defeat THE GREAT MAFIA KING RRS in race... PARI who was unaware of all this too found it as an good idea or solution but as she don't wanted to go with REYANSH she didn't spoke anything thinking the possibility of him winning the race knowing his madness for her due to which he can go to any extent.... while REYANSH'S smirked widened seeing KABIR'S palm face & here the scared KABBU said......

KABIR : Why I would do that....

He asked folding his hands near his chest trying to hide his fear of loosing over REYANSH that too infront of PARI whom he is trying hard to impress..... So he stated on hearing which REYANSH wanted to broke his face but due to PARI only he was controlling his anger to this extent but something clicked in his mind & he said him mockingly....

REYANSH : Why half bro.... are you scared of losing over me..

He said smirking at him then after saying this he looked at PARI, KABIR follow his guez & found it on PARI who was looking irritated with all this drama & seeing her KABIR'S ego got hurt thinking of REYANSH drowning his image in front of PARI so he looked back at REYANSH determined & said......

KABIR : No I am not scared of anyone... so let's do it... All knows the past winner but it's time to make new record for future... & whosever will the race will go out with PARI.....

He said on which REYANSH nodded his head at him in yes happily as the winner is already decided which will be him only so he is the only going to get the chance of going out with his sweetheart...... He looked at PARI with soft expressions then he kissed thire entangled hands which made her shocked & made her chubby already pink cheeks heated up to beet root red which makes him smile...... He loose the grip of his hold on her hand & she quickly move her hand back & make her hand free from his hold... He too let her leave his hand..... Later he looked at KOBRA in anger..... both REYANSH & KABBU gave each other a challenging look & after this they both were about to go towards thire respective cars to start the race & win the challenge that's when they heard PARI'S voice who was saying...

PARI : Wait both of you.....

She said on which hearing it both of them stop at thire places & they turned towards her & looked at her with confused face while she huff at them & said continuing her talks.....

PARI : First of all why are you both fighting for a mere thing when we can cancelled the plan & secondly why would you guys will decide with whom I should go.... ( In anger ) I am a person not a thing that who ever will win take me..... I too have a choice & right to take my own decision....... I too have emotions it should be my decision with whom I wanna go.....

She said with hurt expressions on which both of them went numb on thire places hearing her talks..... & REYANSH glared at KABIR because of him his sweetheart was hurted.... Then he looked at hurt PARI with soft expressions.... While all this chaos are cartoon oops sorry I mean are badbola ( talkative ) AHAAN was thinking something very deeply..... At last after thinking alot he smiled brightly & said....

AHAAN : Hey Sis..... I have a solution for that too..

He said showing off his intelligence in front of everyone..... Hearing it all got confused while expressing everyone's question PARI asked him confused....

PARI : & What's it bunny....

She asked & all were looking at AHAAN with questioning eyes expecting thire answers & at last he said clearing everyone's doubt...

AHAAN : You too take a part in this race & if you won against others then you can choose the person among the participants with whom you wanna go.....

He said giving his brilliant idea to them & wink at REYANSH who smirked at him seeing his antics & chuckled at him which got noticed by PARI... She was about to say no for the race but after seeing him chuckling the feminist in her got awake & a true feminist never only talks like a bolbachan about women power ( blabberer ) but she shows the women power to world by her success which she gets after doing the hard work & efforts..... So it make her angry, she looked at REYANSH pointedly & said.....

PARI : Sounds good but bunny, I don't want to go with both of them so I want 🐰bunny🐰 you , ary bhai & Andy bhai to participate in race......

She said still looking at REYANSH with confidence hearing her so much confident that she will won all got shocked & thire eyes popped out on her talks & jaw dropped on floor while ARYAN asked in shoked.....

ARYAN : What..... Are you serious.....

He asked on which she shift her gaze from REYANSH towards them & said determined & confident.....

PARI : Ary BHAI, I said that want you three also to take part in it & yes no one will accept defeat purposefully for anyone.... You have to take part in it as after winning the race I will choose my partner to go out with me from you......

She said last line looking at REYANSH angrily then at the trio ( ANGAD, AHAAN & ARYAN ) who were looking at her bewildered then they looked at REYANSH who was trying hard to control his laugh as he did it purposefully cause he already sensed that she was about to say no but he wanted to have some fun with his sweetheart & provoke her for involving her in the bet knowing she can't win over him as he wanted to enjoy the race by having a competition with her so he did it.... Then he nodded his head in yes at the trio to accept what thire queen is saying & seeing it the trio nodded thire heads at PARI in yes which make her happy..... while all this KABIR was worried for her as the race can be risky for her so he tried to say something to stop her but before he can say anything REYANSH spoke....

REYANSH : Ok then let's see sweetheart.....

Now he said adding fuel in fire on which PARI smirked at him evilly ya for the first time in the whole story she smirked not only smirked but evilly smirked that too on him her ANSH & seeing it REYANSH & others got confused but shrugging the thought they all went near thire cars....

( Guys imagine everyone's car like this.......)

( Guys imagine PARI'S car for Race like this only )

( Guys imagine REYANSH'S car for Race like this only )

( Guys imagine ANGAD'S car for Race like this only )

( Guys imagine AHAAN'S car for Race like this only )

( Guys imagine ARYAN'S car for Race like this only )

( Guys imagine KOBRA sorry I mean KABBU oops again sorry I mean KABUTAR KABIR'S car for Race like this only )

All seated in thire respective cars & a man of REYANSH started count down..... 3....2....1....0...& the race started....... All cars ran in fast speed throwing the dust at back.... REYANSH was at first position driving crazily in full speed & no one was even able to match his speed.... Behind him was ANGAD, then AHAAN, then ARYAN, then KABIR & at last was PARI.... Yaa PARI was driving her car at last of everyone...... She was the one who was enjoying her car ride tension free with a smile on her face, her hairs were floting in air..... She was happy feeling the freshness of the surrounding atmosphere.... She was driving her car like she is out for a long drive not giving a damn to the race... Everyone was going away from her vision but she was not paying any heed of attention to them, she was enjoying not having a single line of stress on her forehead or any kind of panick on her pretty face after challenging THE GREAT MAFIA KING RRS for race........

Jeet ke khatir junoon chahiye,
Jisme ubaal ho aisa khoon chahiye,
Yeh aasmaan bhi ayega zameen par,
Bas iraado me jeet ki gunj chahiye....

( Guys imagine ALLAAH DUHAI HAI song from RACE 3 in background while everyones car racing...)

Wait from this race, race..
Stopper can't slow it down
Livin' for the chase, chase
Ayy we run the warning...
Got no time to waste...
We run this race, race

Everyone were racing with full of spirit moving thire cars crazily as fast as possible for them... But no one was able to compete REYANSH... he was at first position from very start here PARI was thinking after winning with whom she should go.... The cars went from city disturbing the whole market turning it upside down, where REYANSH'S car destroyed a poor old man's baloon shop unknowingly & unintentionally.... Seeing it PARI stoped her car.... She come out of her car & helped that poor man.... She paid him for his loss & gave money of his lose.... She even purchased his remaining balloons..... That man thanked her & blessed her on which she smiled at him widely.... Then she happily placed those red heart shaped balloons in her car & again started moving her car for the race...... Till time all the other persons reach very far but unknown to PARI some mens of ANAAN ( ANGAD & AHAAN ) was behind her only for her protection..... She in just some minutes reach towards the other cars..... then they all move thire cars from a very dangerous valley.... Which was very calm & free of any kind of noise..... only the racing cars engine sound of was hearable...... This whole race take minimum an hour.... At last when they were about to reach to the RS MANSION everyone prepared for thire selfs for thire defeat over REYANSH.... as everyone knew as usual only REYANSH is going to win over them & he too smirked knowing his winning & got happy as now he will go out with his lady love that to with her acceptance as she can't denie him according to the bet which was saying she will go out with a person who will win the race as a prize of race but the bubble of his dreams, joy, happiness & everyone's imagination blast when they were just a km away from RS. mansion... As PARI who was at last in race before & whom they were mistaken thinking to be a scared lamb smirked at them & come to her real form which they have not seen yet & increased her car speed saying...

PARI : It's time to show........

She said to herself & saying this she speed up her car really fast in one go she crossed KABIR'S car, then in full speed spreading dust in whole air she crossed ARYAN'S car who got shocked over it & just mumbled.....

ARYAN : Holy muffins.....

Then in no time she crossed AHAAN'S car giving him a mini heart attack & he murmured....

AHAAN : Am I dreaming.....

Then she crossed ANGAD'S car in speed giving him a big jolt & he murmured seeing her car over taking his.....

ANGAD : How is this even possible....

Now she was yawning at last while doing all this drama it was like she is getting bored by this chaos so to end it she just speed up her car a little bit more & everyone stoped thire car with jerk in shock as she crossed REYANSH'S car in seconds.... Seeing it everyone got shocked to the core as till now except ARYAMAAN no one was able to match REYANSH'S speed & here this girl not only match his speed but she overtake his car this thing made them mad.... they were shocked to the depth of the hell... While here seeing this REYANSH also got shocked but he got happy at the same time & said....

REYANSH : Not bad sweetheart... seems like my would be wife is very well known to racing then let's enjoy it more....

Saying this he too increased the speed of his car & now this two were competing each others with very cut to cut distance while others were just observing thire competition from thire cars which were moving behind them..... they were eager to know who will win the race.... here this both were driving thire cars along with each other as nor PARI was decreasing the speed nor REYANSH was ready to accept the defeat.... He tried to overtake her car that's when PARI gave him a mocking smile from her window & speed up her car & in just seconds she crossed the winning line & stoped her car with a sudden break which made it spin before anyone can understand anything she win the race.... Everyone reach the finishing line.... Seeing it Everyone got hell shocked as PARI wins race against not only ANGAD, AHAAN, ARYAN & KABIR but she won against THE GREAT MAFIA KING RRS also whom no one able to defeat till the time now.... No one even was able to match up his speed never ever...... They all were numb as no one till time was able to defeat THE GREAT RRS in race even ARYAMAAN used to reach the point together with him so he too didn't defeat him...... Everyone come out of thire car confused & shocked including REYANSH looking at PARI'S car.... while PARI'S car stop spinning & after winning PARI too come out of her car happily but in royal way with full of attitude & swag..... She bring some balloons out from back seat.... Everyone was looking at her bewildered & as usual breaking the silence are badbola ( talkative ) AHAAN said still looking at her.....

AHAAN : Someone pinch me I thik I am day dreaming or I must be hallucinating that PARI BHABHI won the car race against BOSS......

He said still in shock while agreeing with him ARYAN said.....

ARYAN : Yaa me too.... I think we need to look for a doctor.....

He said looking at PARI bewildered on which AHAAN nodded his head still looking at PARI & suddenly they both winced in pain.....

AHAAN & ARYAN : Aaaaaa/ouch

They screamed as they felt on thire arms they turned to see it was ANGAD who just pinched them hard on thire arms to make them realised that it's not a dream but the reality saying......

ANGAD : It's not dream KUDOS....

He stated on which both of them nodded in yes at him then the trio again looked at PARI but here she after coming out of her car release all balloons in air & did a victory dance in front of them spreading not only salt & red chilli powder but also a bit garam masala on thire wound & enjoying her win over them.... which amused everyone...... seeing her chirpy, happy, & bubbly nature & her craziness everyone smiled at her antics..... She stoped her dance feeling everyone's gaze on her.... She stoped her winning dance & come to reality feeling everyone's eye on her.... Then feeling a strong stare on her she turned only to find are hero REYANSH smiling at her antics standing thire leaning over his car folding his brother hand near his chest...... Everyone too followed her gaze only to found happy REYANSH now it was another shock for them as instead of being angry over his first time defeat he was happy...... Ya you heard it right he was happy not for his defeat but thinking about the person who defeated him... Ya you are absolutely right, he was happy that he got defeated by his would be queen..... He was proud of his sweetheart for her this act....... He was sure that he make a right move by choosing her as a life partener for himself... His heart knew she is perfect for him as she is the only one who can give him back, who can calm his anger, who can love him.... & No one has the courage to compete the evil demon, devil RRS except this ANGEL...... Moreover to that like a 🍒cherry🍒 on 🍰cake🍰 or feather on 👒hat👒 she did an amusing winning dance in front of him which made him smile seeing her happiness.... he is ready to loose his everything for her single smile.... he can accept his defeat over her till his entire life as now he has lost his most precious thing his heart over her... Seeing her childishness he laughed slowly at her while here seeing it she flared her little tiny small nose which again become like a red 🍒cherry🍒 in anger at REYANSH in full on attitude.... He was staring at her lovingly enjoying her antics, her happy face.... while she just avoid him like a queen which she is but of him, only him & stand thire looking at the trio ( ANGAD, AHAAN & ARYAN ) Who were busy in chuckling over her action towards REYANSH...... While she said with a happy face & chirpy voice to ANGAD gathering thire attention....

PARI : ANDY bhai now as I have won the race.... I am the one who will decide where to go & with whom to go......

She said which brought REYANSH'S attention..... & made him to come back to present situation from his la la land... It break his trens & he looked at her with serious expresion here the trio too got serious hearing it & got alert to hear about what she is gonna say.... They were praying to God in thier mind that she should not choose KABIR as her partener or that poor soul with reach to the door of hell the very next second..... While KABBU was feeling happy.... He was on 9nth cloud thinking that she will choose him only..... So without westing further time or without even hearing her fully he moved forward towards her, where seeing it REYANSH got hell angry & thought...

REYANSH M. V. :

I will not let this happen ( main yeh hone nahi dunga 🤣🤣🤣 sorry but can't forget this epic episode my entire life....) at any cost.... I will not let that bas*""""*tard to go with my SWEETHEART any how.... & if for that I have to break his bones in front of my love na then I will do that happily...... It doesn't matter what she will think about me after that.... But I will not let him roam around my SWEETHEART..... She is mine.... only mine... No one can eye her.... This KABBU needs a good lesson.....

END of REYANSH'S M. V.

Thinking all this he marched towards KABBU but stop in his way as he heard PARI saying.....

PARI : Why are you coming forward KABIR..... ( small treat for PEYANSH fans who were irritated with KABBU & were waiting for this KOBRA KABIR'S popat by PARI)

PARI asked him but her this question brought everyone's attention at them where KABBU KABUTAR KABIR said smiling like a idiot.....

KABIR : To go out with you.....

He said happily on which everyone rolled thire eyes at him & which make REYANSH more angry & filled with range but before he can do anything with him, at hearing this PARI said him in a stern voice....

PARI : KABIR When I told you that I am going out with you........ ( Yeeee KOBRA KABBU KABUTAR KABIR ka popat 🤣🤣🤣)

She asked him raising her eyebrows at him questioning on which KABIR said confused.....

KABIR : You were about to go with me na...

He said trying to make her remember & agree while hearing it PARI huff in frustration & said....

PARI : Yes I was but I am sorry KABIR now I don't want to go anywhere with you ever ( KABBU KABUTAR ka patta saaf 🤣🤣🤣).... ( angrily ) & are you deaf not to hear before starting the race when I said I don't want to go out with both of your( with disappointment ) I thought you are mine good friend but what you did was very wrong... You Shouldn't have did this.... I used to respect you so much but you broke my trust....( with frustration & a little bit yelling ) I am very angry with you as you put a bet on me... Really.... How could you do that.... That to without even asking me.... ( firmly ) Did I look like a non living treasure to you.... What do you think about me... An emotionless girl... A thing you can purchase... What do you take for me a puppet will act according to your wish....( with hurt ) You know what you all guys are same I just haye you..... ( with disgust) Make one thing clear in your mind that I am not your privet property on whom you will put the bet but I am a independent person an girl with self respect & dignity who has her own rights to choose what she wants...

She said no no I mean snapped at him😁😂😂😂 very angrily ( Lo PEYANSH fan ab ho gayi iccha puri..... ) Hearing it KABIR realised what blunder he did which make her so much angry with him for the very first time till they met....... So he tried to make her calm by saying......

KABIR : I am really sorry PARI... I shouldn't have done that.... but trust me I was just...

He was saying but PARI just avoid him & said looking at ANGAD cutting KABBU in between his talks....

PARI : Andy bhai I am not feeling like to go out so can you please bring some RASPBERRY SOUFFLES for me at home from my favorite cafe....

She asked to ANGAD making puppy eyes on which ANGAD nodded his head in yes at her smiling...... & left the place to bring his newly made baby sisters favorite food...... Then she gave a last angry glance to REYANSH & went in mantion heading towards her room avoiding KABBU KABUTAR KABIR on which REYANSH just chuckled seeing his sweethearts childish acts..... ya he wanted to go out with her but now he can't do as she didn't choose him but he was happy as she didn't choose that KABBU KABUTER KABIR too & insted of them she choose not to go out..... He was happy with it but then he remembered her telling ANGAD too bring RASPBERRY SOUFFLE & he thought....

REYANSH M. V.

I think I should buy her favorite cafe where's RASPBERRY SOUFFLES are her favorite...... Seriously she said yes to this KABUTAR to go out with him just for RASPBERRY SHUFFLES..... Who loves RASPBERRY SOUFFLES this much... Interesting... very interesting... Here such a handsome man, like a Greek God is dying to get her attention & win her love, trying hard to lure her by my all charm & she loves RASPBERRY SOUFFLES..... What nonsense is this...... Now I am going this crazy that feeling jealous of RASPBERRY SOUFFLES..... I think It would had better to born as a RASPBERRY SOUFFLES rather than becoming a MAFIA KING... At list she would had touch me with her soft lips..... Hushhh but wait still after all this I got her one big weakness her first no no not first as I am the only one who is her first love but her second love her RASPBERRY SOUFFLES.... I can use it to melt her anger in future whenever she will get angry with me.... She is so childish I am sure in future also I will need to handle her childishness.... After taking child word I am dreaming that how
she will look with are seed of love in her womb.... I can't imagine she will look so cute with a big baby bumb... She will look so angelic with are child in her womb growing day by day.... How will I handle her mood swings in pregnancy when in normally she behaves this much childish & goes this much angry at me.... After having are baby I will need to handle two childs first one the baby & second my sweetheart.... ( Wait what... What are you even thinking REYANSH, yaha shaadi ka pata nahi tum bacche ke bare main soch rahe ho )

END OF REYANSH'S M. V.

Thinking all this he smiled seeing her retrieving figure..... After PARI left ARYAN who got tired with racing went in mansion to give ARYAMAAN the breaking news but not before biding bye to REYANSH & AHAAN.... As soon as ARYAN left REYANSH who come out of his la la la land by time now, gesture something to AHAAN through his eyes on which AHAAN nodded his head at him in yes & both of them smirked devilishly......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
HERE ON 2nd PRIVET FLOOR OF ARYAANSH ( ARYAMAAN & REYANSH)

ARYAMAAN was walking through corridor of his 2nd private floor heading towards his study crossing his LUNA'S room that's when ARYAN came & as soon as he saw him he went towards him...... When ARYAMAAN saw ARYAN coming towards him he stoped at his place & asked him.....

ARYAMAAN : ARYAN what happened...

As soon as 🐒monkey🐒oops I mean ARYAN heard it he quickly started narrating the whole scenario which happened a while ago & how PARI defeat REYANSH in race...... Hearing it ARYAMAAN got happy as his innocent ANGEL sister won over his arrogant DEVIL brother & he chuckled he was about to say something but before he can say anything thire a voice came.....

VOICE : So THE GREAT MAFIA KING RRS got defeated by a mere girl....

The voice said hearing it ARYAMAAN smiled knowing the owner of the voice & they both turned towards that familiar voice only to found ARYAMAAN'S LUNA standing at her rooms door..... Then she approch the duo & said looking straight into THE GREAT MAFIA KING ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA'S eyes.....

ABHITI/RUHI : God knows best MR. ARS... I will suggest you only one thing that get habituated with the defeat as now from now you are going to get the teast of defeats in your life only..... Remember the girl whom you used as my weakness is my biggest strength.... You are wrong if you thinks her to be a scared cat no she is a true lioness my lioness that too a wounded one so never mess with her..... Ya she is innocent naive but not a coward she knows how to give back..... Her accident & that attack may have given her back those phobia's she had earlier but she is still enough strong to give you back in your own language..... Don't forget she is my sister, so she has the same RAJPUT ( ROYAL ) blood in her body which is floating in mine..... Don't ever do the mistake of taking her for granted.....

Saying this she smirked on him winningly & left the place heading towards library of his floor....... Thinking.....

ABHITI/RUHI M. V.

I knew MR. ARS you will do something like this..... I was prepared for it.... I knew you will sent your mens behind PARI thinking that I will try to make her elope but I don't give a damn to your thinking.... I was just scare for my ANGELS security but still I allowed her to go out as I knew MR. PULKIT'S men must be keeping an close watch on RS. Mansion so I was not bother about her security knowing AMAN will handle it..... If I wanted then I would had make her fled away from here today but no I will not do that..... If I will do that then SEJU will stuck here with me which I can't afford.... so I will take both of them with me together from in front of your eyes just wait & watch....

END OF ABHITI/RUHI'S M. V.

Thinking all this she went to library..... Here hearing her words ARYAN & ARYAMAAN chuckled..... & ARYAN murmured....

ARYAN : Both sisters are same... infact three of them are same......

He said while ARYAMAAN murmured in low voice looking at retrieving figure of ABHITI/RUHI....

ARYAMAAN : You are right LUNA.. She is just like you brave & a warrior & why would not after all she is your blood, your sister... She is just like you a true fighter who is fighting the most tough battle with her self for her memory..... But she is very stub born just like her MAAN bhai so she will not accept the defeat so easily.... she have to win this battle for you, for me, for her ANSH & for herself...... & she will....

Saying this he went to his study followed by ARYAN.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
SAME TIME SOMEWHERE ELSE IN SPAIN :

A MAN IS SEEN SEATING ON A SOFA HOLDING A PHOTO FRAME IN HIS HANDS... HE WAS STARING AT THE PIC OF THE PHOTO FRAME WITH EMOTIONS.......

MAN : I AM SORRY I LOST HER.... I LOST YOU BOTH.... I DIDN'T GOT SUCCESSFUL IN SAVING YOU.... BUT I WILL NOT LET IT HAPPEN WITH HER..... I WILL FIND HER ANY HOW & WILL BRING HER BACK SAFE & SOUND..... I DON'T NO HOW SHE IS WHERE SHE IS BUT I WILL FIND HER BY ANY MEANS..... I WILL BRING HER BACK WITH ME.....BY ANYMEANS.......

TO BE CONTINUED....

HERE THE CHAPTER ENDS....

************************************

PRECAP : My cindrella.... Angels from heaven descended on earth for them only for them.... The real brotherhood..... Whosever digs pit for others they their self falls in it ( Jo dusro ke liye gaddha khodta hai woh khud hi usme girta hai )......... Zara sa jhum lu me.... Feeling bad... Yaar mera titliya warga... Jealousy the burning sensation..... Tu khich meri photo...... Punnishment..... Ajj main uper Aasmaan niche.....

************************************

Hey guys how was the chaper.... I hope you like it..... Guys I want to tell you all that my few friends from wattpad writing different stories on are favorite couple RIANSH & one new couple,with amazing plot so try to read it & support them.... Here they are & their stories......
nains_royal #My..husband..is..a...millionaire......
dramaqueen2277 #The..CEO's..love..interest....... #new couple
RavneetKaurUppal #Betrayal..but...Love......
So all after this as I said I will post next chapter on Sunday as I have to study for my exams till then SAYONARA... HASTA LA VISTA......

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

2.8K 136 10
"What the hell are you so scared of, Ishita? Why can't you love me back?" His voice boomed in the room with an echo. "I'm afraid of falling in love w...
48.3K 1.7K 23
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...
241K 14.9K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
706K 40.9K 35
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...