My Butterfly || (Yandere Bnha...

By -moon_serpent-

"Darling why won't you see me and only me?" "Uh...peripheral vision most likely?" -•- She just wanted to live... More

Character Info
Yanderes
Yandere pt.2
Prolouge
New Beginnings From an Angel Ch.1
Blush Boys and Hot Heads Ch.2
A Chance for a New "Friendship" Ch.3
An Unexpected Turn of Events Ch.4
The True Colors of Naive Boys Ch.5
A Day of Misunderstandings Ch.6
Winning Hearts Ch.7
Winter Time Seductions Ch.8
A Interupted Reunion Ch.9
The Dragon and The Tsundere Princess Ch.10
Her New Beginnings Ch.11
They Say Ignorance is Bliss Ch.12
I'll Be Your Protector Ch.14
Honesty is the Best Policy Ch.15
We're Only Human Ch.16
Feelings Are Really Gross Ch.17
Shes a Handsome Woman Ch.18
Lets Go Lesbians! Ch.19
Its Not Being a Sugar Baby If You're Unaware Ch.20
Please Let Me Be Yours Ch.21
An Unfourtunate Vision Into The Future Ch.22
Q&A answers + Random Short Scenarios
Was I Not Trustworthy Enough For You? Ch.23
When the Pervert gets Called a Masochist Ch.24
Mistakes Have Been Made Ch.25
The Rights One Is Entitled To Ch.26
When a Door Closes a New One Opens Ch.27
When The Wheel Starts Rolling Ch.28
The Power to do the Unthinkable Ch.29
And it Was Only Act One of Immeasurable Pain Ch.30
Creative Insults and Hard Things to Say Ch.31
Apology Accepted, You Damn Mutt Ch.32
A Promise Half Fulfilled Ch.33
When I Look in Her Eyes, I Just See the Sky Ch.34
A Declaration of Love and Hate Ch.35
Keep Up The Pace, Yeah? Ch.36
The Gift Ch.37
Two Peas in a Pod Ch.38
Missing in Action ~ Ch.39
New Horror Book

She Brings Somthing to the Table I Suppose... Ch.13

12.1K 435 248
By -moon_serpent-

⚠️-cursing

Spring.

The beautiful pestles were falling, it was getting warmer, and more importantly...

It was the release of Mega Crush Sisters Ultimate!

Walking down the streets with a slight pep in your step, you made your way to GameStart. The noon air danced through your hair as you adjusted your sunglasses. Some briefly stopped to stare at you in awe.

Ever since you lost at the first Mega Crush Sisters against Bakugo, you quickly became obsessed with the game. Well more obsessed with winning, and you were pretty good playing against NPCs. You waited a week after Mega Crush Sisters Ultimates release before going to buy it so that it wouldn't be so crowded.

You even skipped school today- the least busy day for any store—a Wednesday afternoon. Sure your phone was blowing up from texts from Bakugo and Midoriya, but this was worth it.

Stepping through the doors, you went to the game and saw the last one; sighing in relief, you went out to reach for it.

But so did two other hands.

The three of you looks up to each other and glared. A man with a lizard head and some other guy with a scratched-up face with a black hood. Each of you hardens your glare and tug it towards each of your selves.

"I was here first." You and the scratched-up guy said.

"Hey, why don't we just all talk this through- no need to get angry." The Lizardman said somewhat nervously.

You and the somewhat taller man stood in front of each other and glared,

"You Bastard."

"You prick."

"Shigiraki- don't start a fight here." The Lizardman said- you both ignored him.

His red eyes and your e/c ones reflected each other's murderous tension as the Lizardman sighed,

"Why don't we just take turns on the game-"

"No way!" You and Scratchy man shout as the store attendant quickly glared at you.

"There's only one way to solve this now..." You say as they both nod.

"A battle to the death." You stated.

"A game off- wait, what?" The crusty man said as they both stare at you confusingly.

Clearing your throat, you look away, slightly embarrassed, "I uh...I meant a game off..."

They both nod suspiciously as the three of you made your way to the cash register where you split the bill. Each is putting in a bit more than twenty bucks; you and Scratchy man glared at each other with hatred in your eyes.

As you all left, the store attendant still didn't know how to say that he had extra copies in the back...

.
-•-
.

Sliding in the booth of a ramen restaurant, you set up everyone's favorite portable game system, that's right, the Swap! Putting in the game original game, Mega Crush Sisters, you all enjoy the intro quietly before pressing play.

Lizardman picked Queen L. Tool; you picked Volin and Scratchy man...he picked Princess plum...

"Princess plum? Really?" You say in a snarky undertone.

"Says the fucking Volin main." The scratchy man grumbled as Lizardman sighed and pressed start.

You beat Lizardman.

Almost...

You cried and rested your head on the table as Scratchy man kicked you for being a button smasher. When he kept laughing, you suddenly raise your head and slam your fist down on the table,

"Another match!"

The scratchy man continued to laugh, "Sure, but you'll just lose again!"

Each loss you took just made you angrier and angrier- while this was happening, time flew by in what seemed like an instant. And suddenly the restaurant owner stood in front of your table holding a bill,

"The restaurant is closing." The owner angrily forced out.

They both look at you expectantly, and you sigh before reaching for the bill.

You choked on your spit when you saw all the digits.

.
.
.

Standing outside, it was dark, you check your phone for the time and see 200+ notifications in total from the four dumbass dragons, Bakugo, and Midoriya. Only replying to Midoriya telling him that you'd call him later to explain, you sigh and put away your phone.

"Since I paid for the food, I should get the game." You say out of the blue.

"Says the one who got 3rd place 25 times in a row." The scratchy man shouted in retort.

"Well, if I win the next one, I get the game!" You shout angrily.

"FINE THEN."

"FINE!"

"You guys, where would we even play?" Lizardman sighed out.

Scratchy man and Lizardman looked at you, random noob girl, expectantly again. You grimace, remembering the three dumbass overgrown babies plus Yang that awaited you at home.

I guess that's how you ended up playing video games in a run-down bar- that was actually just a front for a...

Well, a bar?

Yeah, it all looked like a personal bar to you, but that didn't matter. All that mattered was that you won this round.

Chewing on the Capri Sun straw and staring intensely at the screen, only one opponent was left, Scratchy man.

Using Gorilla warfare tactics, Scratchy man kept shouting,

"Get back here, you sneaky prick!"

Usually, the odd misty man who stood behind the bar half-heartedly scolded, "Language."

One hit.

That's all you needed for you to win this.

You breathe a sigh of relief, thinking that you've won...

That was until you were upward crushed and defeated.

You shouted and cried, "FUCKING HELL!"

The scratchy man laughed and taunted you while the other two in the room sighed.

Kurogiri and Spinner were surprised at how lively Shigiraki was.

.
-•-
.

After becoming buddies with "Shigiraki" (scratchy man), "Iguchi" (who was lizard guy), and Kurogiri the Mist man, you somewhat contently went to the bus station.

You forgot to call Midoriya.

Hey you guys sorry for the slower updates school just wears me out now that I'm full time lol

And here's a sketch of YN :p

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 47.1K 137
JOZAWA Conversation Hearts & SIDE STORIES tied to this work are on my page! (Y/n) was born with a water manipulation and creation quirk, destined to...
608K 16.5K 28
yandere bnha x female reader when y/n was 15 she dies and was given a second chance to live a new life in her favorite manga my hero academia (boku...
172K 5.3K 35
||"ɪ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴀs ʙɪᴛᴄʜʏ ᴀs ʏᴏᴜ." "ᴡʜᴀᴛ's ᴛʜᴀᴛ sᴜᴘᴘᴏsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇᴀɴ?!"|| ༶•┈┈⛧┈♛ ♛┈⛧┈┈•༶ in which a girl, alongside her friends...