Short Lived First Love (GL) M...

De Yun_Rei

短命白月光只想咸鱼 江一水 When Jiang Yi was sixteen years old, she suddenly awakened that she was a book-wearing person... Mai multe

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
End
01
02.1
02.2
02.3
02.4
02.5
02.6
03.1
03.2
03.3
03.4
03.5
03.6
03.7
03.8
03.9
03.10
03.11
03.12
03.13
03.14
03.15
03.16
03.17
03.18
04
05

15

270 10 0
De Yun_Rei

After breakfast, Jiang Yi took a wash and followed the two adults out.

Today was Jiang Qionghua driving, Ning Wenyin was sitting in the passenger seat, but Jiang Xixi and Jiang Yi were sitting in the back seat, occupying one end alone, with their backs turned speechless.

Since Jiang Yi realized the nature of the world, he always subconsciously kept a distance from Jiang Siyu. She doesn't have any opinion on Jiang Siyu himself, but Jiang Siyu's existence is a big deal to Jiang Yi. If you insist on describing it, Jiang Xixi is like an infected person in an apocalyptic movie to Jiang Yi, making Jiang Yi feel scared instinctively.

Therefore, along the way, Jiang Yi wore headphones, playing the game as if Jiang Siyu next to him did not exist.

What she didn't notice was that Jiang Siyu, who was sitting on the side, placed both hands on her knees, and occasionally looked at Jiang Yi from the corner of her eyes.

Jiang Yi doesn't actually look like Jiang Qionghua, except for the same tall figure, her eyebrows are much sharper than Jiang Qionghua. The eyes are long and narrow looking phoenix eyes, which will squint when playing games, like wolves or cheetahs during hunting, and look particularly fierce. Even the eyebrows are more arrogant than ordinary girls.

Just by looking at his looks, one would think that Jiang Yi is a difficult person to get along with.

But such a person laughed, his eyes seemed to be quenched with starlight, which was terribly dazzling.

When Ning Wenyin helped Jiang Qionghua investigate Jiang Yi before, Jiang Siyu had seen many of her photos by chance. Sometimes she was sitting on the side of the hospital bed with a smile and coaxing her mother to eat, sometimes she hurried out of school carrying a schoolbag, and when she met her classmates saying hello, she responded heartily.

No matter what time it was, there seemed to be no haze in her eyes. Even though her mother was seriously ill, she smiled and carried everything firmly.

Jiang Sixi suddenly remembered what his mother said: "Really a lively and cheerful child, who is living hard no matter what." After that, he pointed to Jiang Yi's photo and said to Jiang Sixi: " Is she very good?"

Jiang Siyu nodded at that time: "Is very good." She is a completely different person.

Maybe I heard a lot about Jiang Yi from my mother's mouth before, so when she was so confused that day, when she saw Jiang Yi's face in a daze, she felt a sense of relief in her heart for some reason.

Then she gave her whole person to Jiang Yi, and her consciousness sank completely into the tide of love.

She actually doesn't remember what Jiang Yi said to her or what she did that day, but her body could clearly remember that Jiang Yi's palm was very warm, and her back was stable.

Ever since Jiang Sirai knew that his mother and Jiang Qionghua were together, Jiang Sirai had actually accepted that Jiang Qionghua might become her stepmother in his heart. Only a few months ago, when she suddenly knew that Jiang Qionghua still had a daughter, she was a little bit nervous.

But after meeting Jiang Yi that day, this kind of anxiety turned into a little bit of anticipation. She felt that it was not uncomfortable to be a small partner with such a person.

It's just a pity that Jiang Yi didn't seem to think that way. She even strongly expressed her unwillingness to get close.

At first Jiang Siji thought that Jiang Yi hated her because of her identity. Later Jiang Siji came to understand that Jiang Yi might just simply dislike her.

Jiang Siji thought about it, but couldn't understand why Jiang Yi disliked her so much. In the past, when he met people who didn't like him, Jiang Siyu could only deal with it coldly. But for Jiang Yi, Jiang Siyu didn't want to do this.

This is a very strange thing. Jiang Sixi didn't understand his mood for the time being, so he had to restrain his emotions.

Thinking of this, her eyes fell on Jiang Yi for a long time.

Wearing headphones, Jiang Yi noticed that someone was watching her, and subconsciously tilted his head. Suddenly, he saw Jiang Siji looking at her without blinking, and his eyes widened in an instant.

Jiang Siyu is peeking at me!

This message flashed in her mind, and the whole person was not very good. She seemed to be a stressful kitten, shrank back in an instant, and slammed into the car window.

"Oh!" Jiang Yi's head slammed into the car window, tears in his eyes with pain.

Everyone in the car turned away from her howling voice. Jiang Qionghua looked up in the rearview mirror, and saw Jiang Yi holding his head in the corner, and said very anxiously: "What's wrong with Jiang Yi?" The co-pilot got

on. Ning Wenyin turned around and turned to look at her: "Where did Xiao Yi hit? Does it

hurt ? Isn't it serious?" Jiang Yi sucked in the pain, holding his head and reluctantly said: "It's okay...just knocked Head." In order to conceal his gaffe, Jiang Yi aimed the gunfire at his cheap mother: "Aunt Jiang, can you drive more safely?"

Jiang Qionghua was aggrieved by her "Aunt Jiang" and said with some confusion. "I have been driving very steadily just now. You have been playing the game and didn't pay attention to the knock."

Jiang Yi was not straightforward and strong: "You obviously accelerated just now!"

Jiang Qionghua is in a good mood today, too lazy to go out. Arguing with her: "Let's go, let's do it, I'm wrong, don't play on your mobile phone, it will be there soon!"

Jiang Yin said, but did not remove the earphones, just stopped playing games.

Jiang Yi moved his position, further retracted into the corner, and moved a long way from Jiang Siji. Jiang Siji looked at her behavior, and suddenly felt that Jiang Yi was not disgusted with her, but was a little afraid of her.

In order to verify his guess, Jiang Siji looked at her fixedly: "Do you hurt?"

Jiang Yi looked at her vigilantly: "It doesn't hurt, why?"

Jiang Siji said lightly, "It's nothing, I just think you If it hurts, I can take you to the hospital in the racecourse for medicine after getting off the car."

Jiang Yi said without hesitation: "No, thank you."

After Jiang Yi finished speaking, he opened his lips and said silently: "Don't peek at me anymore!"

Jiang Siyu miraculously understood her meaning. Peek at her? She doesn't seem to have done this before. Now that Jiang Yi said so, she should look at it openly.

So before getting out of the car, Jiang Siji turned his gaze and looked straight at Jiang Yi.

Jiang Yi was startled and stared at her.

Looking at each other, the two of them didn't let anyone else, so they struggled in the car.

Such looking at each other made Jiang Yi feel like sitting on pins and needles. In the end, she really couldn't stand it. After Jiang Qionghua drove the car to the racecourse and stopped, she hurriedly opened the door and ran out in a panic.

Jiang Siji looked at her back, thought about it and followed.

She said to Ning Wenyin: "Mom. I'll take Jiang Yi to the hospital for a look. She seemed to be very serious just now."

Jiang Siyu finished speaking, deliberately came to Jiang Yi and followed her. I was going to pull her hand and said softly, "Jiang Yi, I'll take you to the hospital."

As soon as her body temperature got closer, Jiang Yi jumped three feet high like a cat with fried hair, very panicked. Said: "What are you doing!"

"I don't need to go to the hospital."

Jiang Yi took a step back, with the words "Don't suffer from Laozi" written all over his face. Seeing her reaction, Jiang Siji felt that it seemed to confirm his conjecture: Sure enough, Jiang Yi was actually afraid of her.

It's as if the mouse is afraid of the cat.

Jiang Yi looked fierce, a paper tiger, looking fierce, but not very powerful.

After realizing this, Jiang Siji didn't know why he wanted to laugh a little. She turned her head away, the corners of her mouth couldn't help but raised, but her tone was trying her best to say flatly: "Since you don't want to go, then don't go."

She wanted to see how much Jiang Yi was afraid of her. After all, Jiang Yi's reaction was really interesting.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Jiang Si Hao: Funny cat.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

168K 1.1K 50
• "ur choosing HIM over me?" Ur names Maddison (madi)! U live in Buford Georgia with ur grandparents (the Walton's r ur neighbours). Ur parents died...
3.1K 75 21
女帝养成计划 Author:兰小幽 https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=7994731 https://www.xbanxia.com/books/284366.html Jian Zitong expressed deep regret: She...
710K 4.2K 61
The best lesbian stories on wattpad. I wanted to have a list of lesbian stories I love on wattpad so here you go. I'll be updating this list from tim...
10.7K 216 17
Title: I really don't want to be with the black moonlight heroine he Author: Pigeons can't coo/鸽子不会咕咕咕 Formerly known as I Really Didn't Covet the Bl...