What is perfect?

BelenDuarte365 द्वारा

BOOK ONE OF WHAT IS PERFECT? SERIES. "He's a hero student and I'm a villain. We're enemies only he doesn't k... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47

Chapter 3

12.8K 383 1.8K
BelenDuarte365 द्वारा

Quirk Description:

Y/N's quirk is called feline. She has enhanced strength, agility, hearing, and smell. She has night vision and regeneration. Her quirk is a mutation type, she has cat-like ears, tail, fangs, and claws. Her ears enhance her hearing, they are sensitive to loud noises. Her claws are retractable like a cat's, they are incredibly sharp. Her regeneration ability allows her to heal, however, it is a slow process and only works on her. She is very agile similar to cats.

It was finally Y/N's first day at UA, the beginning of her mission. She got up and began to get ready for school. Her UA uniform laid on her bed along with her school bag. Y/N began putting on her uniform, she had to cut a hole in the back so she could comfortably wear it with her tail out. Once she finished getting ready, she headed into the kitchen and grabbed some food. She took her food and sat at the bar with Kurogiri.

"Y/N, you know what you have to do, correct?" Kurogiri asked as he cleaned the cups.

"Yes, all I have to do is retrieve any information that will benefit us," She said taking a bit of her food.

"Good, do not disappoint us," He responded patting her head.

"I won't, everything will be perfect," She said leaning into the head pat.

"Y/N, are you ready?" Shigiraki asked as he entered the room.

"More than ready," She said.

"Good, master will be pleased to know how eager you are to complete this mission," Shigiraki said.

"I'll make sure everything is perfect for him, nothing will stop me. I always get what I want," Y/N said as she stood up.

"Let's go Y/N," Kurogiri said as he created a warp.

"Bye Shigi, I'll see you later," Y/N said.

"Bye Y/N. Don't blow your cover, I'll see you when you come home," Shigiraki said.

Once Kurogiri and Y/N warped near UA, Kurogiri looked around to make sure no one saw them.

"Have a good day, do what you can," Kurogiri said.

"Thanks, I will," Y/N said as she walked over to the gate.

Y/N walked over to the gate, examining her surroundings and the people. She took notice of every pro hero, camera, etc. She continued walking to her homeroom, Class 1-A. She continued walking, taking mental notes of the possible places she could find information.

She continued walking through the hall until she finally arrived to Class 1-A. She walked to the enterance and saw Midoriya standing infront of it talking to a boy with glasses and a girl with short brown hair.

"Get out of the way," Y/N said as she pushed past the two.

"Sorry Y/N," Midoriya said.

Y/N turned around to face him. She looked him up and down.

"Whatever," She said as she continued walking.

"I'm Tenya Iida, you should accept his apology. He meant no harm," Iida said.

"Hi! I'm Ochako Ururaka! Nice to meet you Y/N," Ururaka said as she held out her hand.

Y/N looked at her hand then back at her. She squinted her eyes at her. She began walking away without saying a word.

"You cannot disrespect your classmates like that. We are all here to become-" Iida said.

Y/N sighed in frustration and said, "I'll do whatever I want, now leave me alone before I hurt you,"

The three widened their eyes and kept quiet as they watched Y/N walk away.

Y/N found a seat in the back of the class and waited patiently for class to begin. She laid her head in her hand as she looked around the class. As she looked over to the door she saw a man who looked unkept.

"Hello, I'm Shouta Aizawa. I'll be your teacher. Put these on and head outside," Aizawa said as he held up a training uniform.

Y/N stood up and grabbed her uniform and began heading to change. Once she got to the locker room she began changing. She didn't interact with any of the girls. Mina tried approaching her but was quickly shut down by Y/N walking away.

"What's her problem?" Mina asked.

"I don't know but did you see the scars on her back?" Jiro said as they watched Y/N walk away.

"Yeah, I wonder where they came from," Ochako asked.

The girls continued talking while they changed while Y/N headed out to the field.

Everyone was finally outside. Y/N was standing on her own away from everyone. Midoriya noticed Y/N isolating herself and decided to go talk to her.

"H-hey Y/N," Midoriya said nervously.

Midoriya watched as Y/N turned to face him. She wore an emotionless expression.

"What do you want?" Y/N asked.

"I just came to talk," Midoriya said with a smile.

Y/N looked at him with an "are you serious look". Midoriya pursed his lips together and looked at the ground.

"So... what school did you come from?" He asked trying to start a conversation.

"Homeschooled," Y/N responded.

"Oh cool," Midoriya said.

"Midoriya!" Iida said waving for him to walk over to him.

"Gimme a sec! I'll talk to you later," Midoriya said as he waved and smiled at Y/N.

Y/N's eyes widened and a flustered expression appeared on her face as she watched Midoriya walk away.

"Stupid, stupid, stupid," Y/N thought to herself as she mentally cursed herself out.

"What? A quirk assesment test?" The class said.

"But orientation! We're gonna miss it," Ochako said.

"If you really want to make the big leagues, then you can't waste your time on pointless ceremonies. Here at UA we're not tethered by traditions. You've been taking standardized tests most your lives. But you've never got to use your quirks in physical exams before," Aizawa said.

"Believe me I have enough quirk experience," Y/N mumbled under her breath.

"The county's still trying to pretend we're all created equal by not letting the most powerful excel," Aizawa said.

"The country's just trying to convice y'all that this society is perfect when it's not even close," Y/N thought to herself.

"Bakugou, you managed to place in first during the enterance exam. What was the farthest distance you could throw a baseball in junior high?" Aizawa asked the ash-blonde boy.

"Uh.. 67 meters I think," Bakugou responded.

"Right, try using your quirk," Aizawa said as he handed him the ball.

Bakugou took the ball and walked over to the throwing area. Bakugou began stretching and prepared to throw the ball. He set off a large explosion sending the ball flying. Y/N smirked as she saw the power the boy had.

"With that power, he could become one hell of a villain," She thought.

"All of you need to know your maximum capabilities. It's the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a pro hero," Aizawa said as he held up the device that calculated Bakugou's distance.

"Whoa 705 meters, are you kidding me?" A boy said.

"Impressive," Y/N said as she crossed her arms.

"So this looks fun, huh? You have three years here to become a hero. You think it's all going to be games and play time? Idiots," Aizawa said.

"Wasn't planning on becoming a hero but okay," Y/N thought.

"Today you'll compete in 8 different test to see the potential you have to offer. Whoever comes in last will be expelled," Aizawa said as he looked at Midoriya.

"This man's evil... I like him," Y/N thought trying to hide her evil grin.

Midoriya's face was visibly nervous and scared. Y/N noticed the poor boy and walked over to him. She put a hand on her shoulder and leaned into his ear.

"You seem nervous, don't worry. The worst thing that'll happen is expulsion," Y/N whispered into his ear.

His body stiffened at her words and how close she was. Y/N noticed and walked past him while her tail brushes his chin. She snickered at his reaction. She loved making people feel uneasy and feel any form of fear or negative emotions.

The first test was the 50 meter dash. After watching about 8 people, it was finally her turn. She stretched her legs and then got ready to run.

"Runners on your marks. Ready," The machine began and then the gun shot signaling them to begin.

Y/N then began running. She took long strides as she ran. Midoriya watched as she quickly finished.

"4.05 seconds," The machine said.

"Not good enough," Y/N said to herself.

"Good job, Y/N," Midoriya said as he walked up to her.

Y/N looked at Midoriya and said, "Thanks, i guess,"

Midoriya smiled at her and said, "No problem, I'm up next. I'll talk to you later," as he walked away.

Y/N couldn't help but let out a tiny smile. When she realized what she did, her face changed back to her emotionless expression.

It was finally time for the ball throw test. Midoriya was up to throw the ball and was visibly nervous. Y/N could tell he didn't know what to do. Midoriya was powering up and was about to throw the ball.

"47 meters," The machine said.

Midoriya was visibly confused at what happened.

"The judges for this exam were not rational enough. Someone like you should never be allowed to enroll at this school," Aizawa said.

"Wait, you did what to my- Ah! Those goggles, I know you! You can look at someone and cancel out their powers. The erasure hero, Eraserhead!" Midoriya said.

"What are they talking about?" Ochako asked.

"I can't hear them," Iida said.

Y/N heard the whole thing. Thanks to her enhanced hearing she was easily able to ease drop to their whole conversation.

Midoriya stood there for a while until he threw the ball using his quirk. Y/N's eyes widened as she saw him throw the ball.

"He transfered his power to his finger last minute?" Y/N thought to herself.

Midoriya held his hand and closed his fist. Y/N looked at him with widened eyes and a 'what the fuck was that' look. The class began talking about his throw and power.

"Hey! Deku you bastard! Tell me how you did that or you're dead!" Bakugou yelled as he ran to Midoriya.

Y/N flinched at his loud yelling. Midoriya yelled as he saw Bakugou charge at him. Fortunately, Aizawa stopped him with his scarf.

"I suggest you stand down and not make me use my quirk so much, it gives me serious dry eye," Aizawa said.

"Good to know," Y/N thought to herself taking a mental note.

"Whoever's next can step up," Aizawa said as he released Bakugou and walked away.

Midoriya nervously walked away from Bakugou, not losing him from his line of vision as he walked over to the class. Y/N saw his broken figer and sighed.

"This kid has a powerful quirk but it means nothing if his bones break like damn glowsticks every time he uses it," Y/N thought.

They continued competing for the rest of the class. Y/N carefully observed everyone's quirk and how well they are able to use it. Once school was over, she packed her things and began leaving the class. As she was walking through the halls, she snuck into the faculty lounge. She made sure no one was inside and began going through any documents she found. As she was searching, she found a lesson plan that had information on the USJ.

"Perfect, it'll be All Might helping out. That's the perfect opportunity to strike," Y/N said as she took a picture of the document.

Once she was done searching, she peeked her head out of the faculty lounge. She looked to either ends of the hall. She then left the faculty lounge making sure no one saw her. As she was turning the corner she looked behind her to make sure no one saw her. When she turned her head back she bumped into someone.

"Watch where you're going, dipshit," Y/N said as she rubbed her head.

"S-sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you!" Midoriya said.

"Oh, it's you," Y/N said as she looked at him.

"Uh yeah," Midoriya said with a nervous laugh as he scratched his nape.

"Be careful next time, see you," Y/N said as she walked away.

"Yeah, I will. See you," Midoriya said as he watched her leave.

As Y/N began leaving campus she saw Midoriya, Iida, and Ochaco walking. Y/N kept walking trying not to catch their attention.

"Y/N!" Midoriya yelled.

"Shit," Y/N groaned and pretended she didn't hear her.

"Y/N! Wait for us!" Ochaco yelled again.

Y/N turned a corner around the gate to hopefully lose them. She quickly climbed a tree and hid.

"Where'd she go?" Iida asked.

"She couldn't have gone that far?" Ochaco said.

"Maybe she didn't hear us," Midoriya said.

"You're probably right, let's go," Iida said and the three began walking away.

Y/N sighed in relief and jumped down from the tree and continued her way home.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

1M 30.9K 55
What happens when after the USJ attack the teachers discuss the possibility of a traitor in UA and find Izukus notbooks.... What happens when the cla...
1.7K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...
60.1K 2K 22
Izuku Midoriya was a boy that grew up without a quirk, unlike the people around him. That didn't stop him from aspiring to be a hero. When All Might...
203K 4.2K 22
MidoriyaXUraraka Villain Fanfiction Based off the story and characters from the manga and anime Boku No Hero Academia by Horikoshi. I don't own any o...