Athena x your request

By Athena_9909

Due to the overwhelming succes of 'Athena x Nike' I decided to ask you guys how you felt about the goddess an... More

#1 * Athena X Pallas
#2 * Athena X Aphrodite
#4 * Athena X Nemesis
#5 * Athena X Hestia
#6 * Athena X Medusa
#7 * Athena X Demeter
#8 * Athena X Hera
#9 * Athena X Hecate
#10 * Athena X Enyo
#11 * Athena X Nyx
#12 * Athena X Thalia Grace
#13 * Athena X Enyo (part 2)
#14 * Athena X Thalia Grace (part 2)
#15 * Athena X Female Percy
#16 * Athena X Anat
#17 * Athena X Jiutian Xuannü
#18 * Athena X Artemis X Aphrodite
#19 * Athena X Gaea
#20 * Athena X Minerva McGonagall
#21 * Athena X Hermoine Granger
#22 * Athena X Morrigan
#23 * Athena X Highschool Student
#24 * Athena X Hermoine Granger (part 2)
#25 * Athena X Reyna Arellano
#26 * Athena x Eos
#27 * Athena x Circe
#28 * Athena x Hecate (part 2)
#29 * Athena X Artemis X Aphrodite
#30 * Athena X 'Thena (Me)
#31 * Athena X Aphrodite (part 2)
#32 * Athena X Amphitrite

#3 * Athena X Artemis

1K 29 7
By Athena_9909

Suggestion from Food_Dragon08
------------------------------

Athena x Artemis

"So have I managed to change the way you view hunting?" Artemis smirked.

"I still don't see how you can do this everyday, day in, day out. But I suppose I do see where you find the joy in it." Athena replied with a smile.

Each of the goddesses carried a stag they'd killed. The goddess of the hunt with her usual bow and arrow. The wisdom goddess with her spear.

How she'd managed to do that kind of baffled Artemis. She'd never expected Athena to be able to hit it. Not where it counted at least. One thing she learned however: Athena was as precise with her spear as she was with her bow.

"I have to admit Athena. I'm surprised you did this with that spear of yours. It seems annoying to hunt with. It's long and very much not made for swift attacks." Artemis continued.

"I wouldn't be able to aim a bow an arrow at a rapid moving target like a stag. But with my spear, I've had plenty of practice on a battlefield." Athena winked.

The ease she said it with gave the moon goddess chills. 'Oh yeah, I kill people with a spear on the regular, no biggy.' She quickly pushed the thought away.

"But still you're not bad with a bow. I've seen you shoot one before." The goddess of the hunt said.

"Those targets were all static. Trust me you'd turn around in pure horror if you saw me attempt to shoot an animal." The grey eyed goddess replied with a chuckle.

Artemis shook her head. They arrived back at their little camp site. Usually Artemis' hunters would be with them, but since Athena asked for this little trip the huntress had decided to give them a monster to hunt together. One she knew they could handle.

Artemis figured the wisdom goddess had asked for this to get away from her usual Olympian life. To get away from the nice dresses and ceremonies. To get away from busy streets and annoyed people. To be able to be herself.

The moon goddess understood all too well. She hated the ceremonial wear she was forced to wear whenever she entered Olympus. She couldn't imagine what it would be like to wear it everyday.

Athena put her stag down near the fireplace and sat on a log. In the light of the moon she looked different Artemis noticed. Her dark brown hair seemed to have a silver shimmer in it and her grey eyes seemed darker than usual. She seemed more... Mysterious.

Artemis felt the need to get to know whoever this person underneath her beloved moon was, because it certainly wasn't the person she'd been hunting with the entire evening.

"What?" Athena asked.

She'd noticed the huntress staring. The latter quickly averted her eyes.

"Nothing." She said as a deep golden blush quickly laced her cheeks.

The moon goddess ignored the confused look she got and put her own stag down.

"We uh... We should get a fire going..." She muttered.

With the wood left from the night before Artemis started a fire while Athena went looking for some more.

While she was alone the goddess of the hunt had time to collect herself and her thoughts. Where had that blush come from? Scratch that. Where did the stare come from? Scratch that too. Where had her interest for Athena come from?

Something about the wisdom goddess sitting in the light of the moon made her incredibly attractive. Of course Athena was always gorgeous, but in a different kind of way.

Usually she'd wear her ceremonial outfit and she looked tidy and cleaned up. Like she had her life together and she was in charge.

But right here underneath the light of the moon in a hunting tunic, strands of hair peaking from her usually so perfect hair, peaking from her long braid, sweaty from running after the prey. That's where in the moon goddess' opinion she looked the most beautiful.

It just was a completely different aura. On Olympus she seemed stuck in a routine of politeness and perfection. Out here she could let go and let out the extra energy she undoubtedly had as a war goddess.

It might be strategic war, but it was still war. Artemis figured a battlefield to Athena was the same as the woods for her. Just being there gave them an adrenaline rush and made their senses sharpen. It was there all their training came to use and it was there they could let their spirit free.

The goddess of the hunt jumped when she felt a hand on her back. It had jolted her brutally from her thought process. As if she'd been struck by Zeus' lightning.

"Oh I'm sorry. I didn't mean to startle you." Athena apologized.

"It's okay. I was just thinking." She said with a sheepish smile.

"About what? Your scowl towards the fire tells me it troubles you." The wisdom goddess said, placing down the wood she found.

She just had to be so clever didn't she? Of course she knew the feelings Artemis had towards her own thoughts.

"It's nothing really." The moon goddess said, taking a piece of wood and throwing it into the fire.

"If you say so." Athena responded looking at the fire.

For a moment silence fell between them. Both lost in their own thoughts. Artemis couldn't decide if she liked it this way or if she'd rather have the two of them speak.

"Why did you stare earlier?" The wisdom goddess spoke up.

All Artemis' doubts melted like snow underneath Apollo's sun. She definitely liked it better when it was quiet.

'Okay Artemis, it's not that bad. Just tell her that you just thought she looked gorgeous in the moon... And attractive... Gods...'

"Artemis? You okay? You look like you drank gorgon blood."

She felt like it too. Not that she ever tried, but she imagined the internal pain would be the same. At the moment there wasn't really any other way out except tell Athena what was on her mind. So she did.

"I uh... I saw you in the moonlight and urm... It just... You looked really pretty." The huntress muttered.

The ichor rushed to the moon goddess' cheeks. She could feel it. Silence fell once again as Athena twisted the words over in her mind. It took so long Artemis thought she would just stand up and leave without a word. But the wisdom goddess never did.

"You... Artemis... Thought that I... Athena... Looked good in the moonlight?" She asked.

"Good is an understatement really." Artemis blurted out.

She clasped her hand in front of her mouth, not trusting it to stay closed on it's own.

A smile appeared on Athena's face. She got up and sat down next to the goddess of the hunt. Slowly the grey eyed goddess took Artemis' hand away.

"Tell me more." She mused.

"M-more?"

"Yes. What else?"

"There is nothing else..." Artemis mumbled.

"You're lying." Athena said, looking deep into the huntress' eyes.

"Well not really-" The moon goddess started.

"You want something from me."

That took Artemis aback for a second. What did she mean by that? There was nothing she wanted from Athena. What could she possibly give that the goddess of the hunt couldn't aquire herself?

"What do you suggest I want?" She asked the goddess in front of her.

"This."

Before Artemis could do anything she felt the wisdom goddess' lips touch her own. She didn't react at first because of the surprise. But it didn't take her long to reciprocate the kiss.

Inside the goddess of the hunt could feel a spark that had lit a flame inside of her. It wasn't big just yet, but she had no doubt it wouldn't take long for that little flame to become a whole fire if this kept going.

Before she had registered it all properly Athena pulled away again. A cocky smirk lacing her lips. Of course she knew before Artemis herself did.

"I hate you." Artemis grumbled.

"Mhm I think what happened a moment ago suggests otherwise." The wisdom goddess chuckled.

It was just something about it that made Artemis roll her eyes and chuckle with her a second later.

"You know. I think I want some more." She softly muttered.

She glanced at Athena from the side, praying to Eros she felt the same way.

"See, being honest suits you way better." Athena smirked and kissed her again.

------------------------------

Dear Fooddragon_08

Thank you so much for this wild suggestion. It was definitely a challenge to write, but none the less I lived every second. This one really made me think and use my creativity. I hope you enjoy this one and fits with what you had in mind. Let me know if you have any other ideas, they're incredible!

-Athena_9909

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

472K 15.6K 30
(Interracial Story) READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! A LOT OF MISTAKES PLUS I WAS LIKE 14 WHEN I WROTE THIS. NEEDS A LOT OF REWRITING. Athena is a beautiful yo...
454 3 40
⚠️Will contain some language⚠️ This is the first story i've every made so sorry if it sucks. Also it'll be slow in the start but it'll become more in...
432K 15.9K 58
"I...I..uh..am straight " came out my stutter. Gee Es can you be more embarrassing,I scolded mentally. "Oh yeah,then why does your heart beat so fast...