๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐„๐๐“'๐’ ๐’๐Ž๏ฟฝ...

ะ’ั–ะด XOCHOIXO

๐Œ๐€๐‹๐„๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐„๐๐“'๐’ ๐’๐Ž๐ โŽข โ There is no true love. โž โ Milo, have you always had those golden little f... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐Ž๐๐„
๐Œ๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. rotten to the core
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ. the plan
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘. auradon
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ“. goodness class
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ”. the headmistress' daughter
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ•. the warrior's daughter
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ–. new information
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ—. the love-spell
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. did i mention?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. if only
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. video chat
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. anti-love spell
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. family day
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. coronation
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐“๐–๐Ž
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. ways to be wicked
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. life in auradon
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. the truth gummy
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. what's my name?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ. the date
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. home evil home
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ. harry hook
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘. chillin' like a villain
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’. don't you love me?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“. losing, not an option
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”. space between
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•. a talk with ursula's son
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–. it's going down
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—. girl talk
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ. you and me
๐‚๐€๐’๐“ ๐“๐‡๐‘๐„๐„
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. good to be bad
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ. the engagement
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. hades
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’. king of mean
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“. to keep auradon safe
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”. alex
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•. do what you gotta do
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–. teaming up
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—. night falls
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ. one kiss
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. my once upon a time
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ. can you wake him?
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘. break this down
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’. do you ever miss them?
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’. the wand

2.2K 64 3
ะ’ั–ะด XOCHOIXO

━━━━˚💜👑🐉⋆˚━━━━
𝗠𝗔𝗟𝗘𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧'𝗦 𝗦𝗢𝗡

Tell us what to do...

{THIRD PERSON POV}

In the boy's dorm, Carlos was playing a video game when the door opened as Milo, Mal, and Evie walked in looking around the room.

Milo and Mal noticed Jay standing in front of one of the beds. They walked over him and stood either side of him, looking over his shoulder and saw a bunch of electronics.

"Jay, what are you doing?" Mal asked Jay.

"It's called stealing," Jay informed her.

"Okay, what's the point," Milo asked him as he picked up a phone.

"Well, Milo, it's like buying whatever I want... except it's free," Jay explained as he pulled out a stolen laptop and opened it.

Milo and Mal laughed at him.

"Okay, so you could do that or you can leave all of this here," Mal started.

"And pick it up when we take over the world!" Milo finished as he dropped the phone on the bed.

"You two sound just like your mom," Evie told the twins as she put her hand on her chest.

"Thank you!" The twins said in unison as they put their hand on their chest.

"You do it your way and I'll do mine," Jay told the son and daughter of Maleficent before walking to where Carlos was.

"Die, suckers!" Carlos screamed at the video game he was playing, "Jay, come check this thing out!" Carlos called out, "Man, it's awesome!" he exclaimed, handing the controllers to Jay.

Jay started playing the game and quickly got into it. Evie walked over to him to watch.

"Guys!" Milo and Mal called out impatiently as Evie and Carlos turned to look at them while Jay continued to play the game.

"Do I have to remind you what we're all here for?" Milo asked the group.

"Fairy Godmother, blah, blah, blah," Jay said, glancing over his shoulder as he played the game, "Magic wand, blah, blah, blah," Everyone laughed except Milo and Mal.

"This is our one chance to prove ourselves to our parents!" Mal told them seriously. The other three turned to look at the twins.

"To prove that we are evil and vicious and ruthless and cruel," Milo continued for Mal, "Yeah?" he asked them, causing them to nod their heads a little.

"Yeah," the other three agreed.

Milo sighed, "Evie, mirror me," he ordered as the other three Descendants moved to the table he and Mal were at.

Evie reached into her purse and pulled out the small magic mirror as they all sat around the table, "Mirror, mirror on the...in my hand," Evie said, clumsy, "Where does Fairy Godmother's wand... stand?" They watched as the mirror showed them a close-up image of the wand, "There it is!"

"Zoom out," Carlos told Evie.

"Magic mirror, not so close," Evie whispered to the mirror. It showed them an image of the Earth, "Closer, closer, closer."

"Can I go back to my game? I'm on level three," Carlos said as he started to leave.

"Stop!" Jay suddenly shouted that caused Carlos to look back.

"It's in a museum," Mal said as she looked into the mirror.

"Do we know where that is?" Milo asked Carlos.

Carlos typed something on the laptop, "2.3 miles from here," Carlos told him as he showed the group the laptop screen.

Milo chuckled and smirked at him.

Milo then walked over to the door and opened it. He poked his head into the corridor and looked around to make sure no one was there. There was nobody.

"Come on!" Milo whispered back to the group as he ran into the hallway. Jay, Evie, and Mal followed him while Carlos stayed back to play his game, "Carlos!" Milo whisper-shouted when he noticed that Carlos wasn't following them.

"Coming!" Carlos called out as he ran down the hall after the others, putting on his jacket.

💜🐉

They ran up the steps, around the outer perimeter of the Auradon Cultural History Museum.

"Check your mirror," Mal ordered Evie as they walked down a few stairs while Evie frowned at her.

"Is my mascara smudged?" Evie asked her.

"Yeah, and hey, while you're at it, why don't you see if you can find us the wand?" Milo asked sarcastically, rolling his eyes along with Mal.

"Sure. This way," Evie said as she took the lead and led them farther around the building. Then they found themselves at the entrance.

Inside they could see Maleficent's cursed spinning wheel and also a guard that was studying the cameras.

The security guard's chair squeaked as he turned around, at that note the five Descendants ducked out of the way so he couldn't see them. The moment later they looked back at the window. The security guard was still there but turned away from the window. Milo and Mal both found themselves staring at their Mother's spinning wheel.

"That's your mother's spinning wheel?" Jay asked Milo and Mal while laughing.

"Yeah, it's kinda dorky," Carlos agreed with Jay, laughing with him.

"It's magic, it doesn't have to look scary," Mal told them defensively before taking her spell book, "Magic spindle, do not linger, make my victim prick his finger."

The guard turned his chair towards the spinning wheel but did nothing.

"Impressive," Jay said, sarcastically as he shook his head.

"I got chills," Carlos added, showing his wrist as he and Jay snickered.

"Okay, you know what?" Milo asked them, annoyed before he took out his spell book, "Prick the finger, prick it deeply, send my enemy off to sleep."

They watched as the guard rose from his chair. The guard walked around the wheel, pausing to stare at it, and then reached out to touch the needle. He pricked his finger. The guard stretched and yawned, lying down on the dais next to the wheel, falling asleep.

Mal and Milo grinned, "Not so dorky now, huh?" they asked Carlos and Jay smugly.

Mal then tried to open the door but it was no luck.

"Stand. Back," Jay said, smirking as he backed up, getting ready to kick open the door.

"Make it easy, make it quick, open up without a kick," Mal read quickly and the door flew open as Jay came flying through the air, landing on his butt. Milo and the girls laughed at him.

Milo kicked him in the back as he and the girls walked past, "Coming?"

"Come on, Jay," Carlos said as he helped Jay up.

"I'm good!" Jay said as he pushed Carlos away.

"Just trying to help," Carlos said as he held up his hands.

"Shh!" Mal warned them as they passed the sleeping guard.

They ran up the stairs before all Vks found themselves in a room that all of them wished they didn't go into.

There they all were. Their parents as statues. Milo and Mal almost went pale once they saw their Mother, starting at them. They all took two steps forward before they all paused.

"Mommy?" Evie whispered as she looked at the statue of The Evil Queen, looking like the fairest of them all.

"Killer," Jay said, softly, shaking his head as he looked at his father's statue.

Carlos swallowed nervously, looking at his Mother's statue, looking like she was about to chase a bunch of puppies probably going to use their fur to make them into fur coats, "I'll never forget Mother's day again," Carlos promised.

"Well, the wands not here. Let's bounce," Jay exclaimed. He ran out of the room with the others following except Milo and Mal. They stood in front of their mother's statue.

"The future of the free world rests on your shoulders..." Milo and Mal remembered Maleficent saying, "Don't blow it."

"Look at you, look at us, we don't who to be, Mother..." Milo sang, softly.

"It is wrong, is it right, be a thief in the night, Mother..." Mal sang.

"Tell us what to do..." They both sang.

Then, Evie came back, "Milo, Mal, come on," she called out before running back out.

Both Milo and Mal were about to follow her but suddenly they heard Maleficent cackling. They both turned around, shocked to see the Maleficent statue had come to life.

"Don't be so serious, darlings!" Maleficent exclaimed, still laughing, "I'm sorry."

Mal and Milo looked at each other, still in shock before looking back at their mother.

Maleficent

I was once like you, my children, slightly insecure
Argued with my mother too, thought I was mature
But I put my heart aside
And I used my head
Now I think it's time you learned
What dear old mamma said

Don't you wanna be evil like me?
Don't you wanna be mean?
Don't you wanna make mischief your daily routine?
Well, you can spend your life attending to the poor
But when you're evil doing less is doing more
Don't you wanna be ruthless and rotten and mad?
Don't you wanna be very, very good at being bad?

I have tried my whole life long
To do the worst I can
Clawed my way to victory
Built my master plan
Now the time has come, my dear
For you to take your place
Promise me you'll try to be
An absolute disgrace

Don't you wanna be evil like me?
Don't you wanna be cruel?
Don't you wanna be nasty and brutal and cool?
And when you grab that wand that's when your reign begins
Who wants an evil queen without a sack of sins?
Don't you wanna be heartless and hardened as stone?
Don't you wanna be finger licking evil to the bone?

This is not for us to ponder
This was preordained
You two and I shall rule together
Freedom soon regain
Mistress of the universe, powerful and strong

Daughter, Son, hear me
Help me, join me
Won't you sing along?

Maleficent, Mal, and Milo

Now we're gonna be evil, it's true
Never gonna think twice

Milo and Mal

And we're gonna be spiteful

Maleficent

Yes, spiteful
That's nice

In just an hour or two
Our future's safe and sure
This mother, daughter, son act is going out on tour

If you wanna be evil and awful and free
Then you should thank your lucky star
That you were born the children you are
The daughter and son of an evilicious queen
Like me!

Evie ran back into the room, grinning, "Hey! I found the wand! Let's go!" Evie told Mal and Milo before running out of the room.

Before the twins left, they both looked back at Maleficent and it was exactly the way it was when they walked in as if she never moved. Milo and Mal sighed before running out of the room to go find the others.

The wand was floating inside a glowing blue force field in the center of the room. The core 5 crowded around it, looking down at where it is.

"Whoo!" Jay cheered as he ran to open the gate before running down the stairs with the others following him, laughing.

They all stood at the railing, Jay on one side as the other four were on the opposite side, looking at the wand. Then, Jay started to duck under the railing.

"Jay, don't!" Milo ordered but Jay just smiled at him and ducked under the railing.

"Wait, no! No! Don't- Jay!" Mal shouted as he reached out for it. The second his fingers touched the force field. Jay was pushed back and made him flip back over the railing as a siren began to go off. The five Descendants covered their ears because of the loud noise.

"A force field and a siren?" Carlos wondered.

"That's just a little excessive," Jay complained as he was struggling to get up.

"Let's go!" Milo ordered as he ran out of the room. Jay got up and the other four ran after him.

Once they all made it down, all of them ran out of the building, ignoring the phone ringing. Carlos paused and went to answer the phone.

"Uh, hello? Yeah, just gimme one second," He typed a code on the phone causing the alarm to stop, "Uh, yeah, yeah, no, no. Just a false alarm," he said into the phone, "It was a malfunction in the uh, LM147 in the bread chip in the micro-circuit. Uh-huh. Yeah, say his to the misses for me," Carlos hung up.

"Carlos!" Mal whisper-shouted from the door.

"You're welcome," Carlos said, sarcastically as he held his hands up in disbelief before jogging after the other Descendants.

Once they were outside, Milo let out a huff, "Way to go, Jay! Now we have to go to school tomorrow!" he complained.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hope you enjoyed this chapter! :)

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

A surprising future//Bal ะ’ั–ะด TJ024

ะคะตะฝั‚ะตะทั–

20K 270 12
-Takes place after D2 but happens during/after D3 -I take no ownership of any of the Descendants characters. --- Uma hadn't resurfaced, Hades tried...
Mal's older Sister (Completed) ะ’ั–ะด oncegirl26

ะคะฐะฝั„ั–ะบะธ

172K 2.2K 25
Hi, I'm Mal's older sister. We don't get along at all. I am best friends with Uma, Gil, and Harry. Harry and I have a weird relationship. We just lov...
57.6K 1.9K 55
๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ž๐… ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐„๐๐„๐Œ๐˜ โŽข โ For who could ever learn to love a beast. โž โ Anthony, I will forever be a beast in everyone's eyes and if y...
14.7K 281 27
"๐™’๐™๐™–๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™›๐™–๐™ซ๐™ค๐™ง๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง?" "๐™‹๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š... ๐™„'๐™ซ๐™š ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™ง ๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฅ๐™ก๐™š." ๐˜ˆ๏ฟฝ...