What's up with you!? (Pregame...

By bunchoffanfictions

Monokuma gets bored that no murders have happened. He decides that he should make Shuichi turn into his prega... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
A/N
8
9

7

3.7K 71 282
By bunchoffanfictions

TW: considerable assault (?), and forced relationship.

May I say that I do *NOT* romance assault in any way nor would I make fun of it. If you do that you're fucking disgusting and the world hates you.

The only people that are allowed to do that are the people that have delt with it and *only* if they're making fun of their own problem as a coping mechanism. I'm someone that does that.

Like I've said, Kokichi doesn't like Shuichi but Shuichi is obsessed with Kokichi. however he doesn't go far because he's not that fucked up.

Kokichi's POV.

It had been two days since me and Shuichi had spoken. I've managed to keep myself away from him so I could have time to find the mastermind.

I looked at my board and crossed our dead friends out and looked at the others. I was able to cut a few out. The only ones I had left were

Himiko, Tsumugi, and Korekiyo

I didn't want to believe any of them were the mastermind but I had to go by facts and logic. Korekiyo always stays in the library and is always reading. I never get a close look on what he's reading but it could be either anthropology or something else. Tsumugi always disappears in the middle of things. She could be talking to Monokuma at those times. Himiko could be fake sleeping and actually communicating with Monokuma through telekinesis.

"The only way I can find out is if I get close to them all" I said to myself. Suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Come in" I said without looking away from the board, "Darling~!" I heard Shuichi call out making me tense up. I sighed and looked at him with an annoyed face that covered my fear.

"Yes?" I said, "I want to show you something I did!" He exclaimed. I nodded and followed him into his room.

"W-what am I doing here?" I asked as I looked around. He locked the door and leaned against it. It made me nervous, knowing I had no way of getting out.

Shuichi gave me a calm expression as he moved from the door and cornered me.

"Uh... What?" I asked receiving a chuckle in return. He gently lifted my chin up with his hand.

"I lied, there wasn't anything I wanted to show you. However, I want you to be my boyfriend. You can't say no, if you do then someone might die~! And you don't want someone to die right? Especially if it's Angie right? She's been the kindest to you so I'd kill her" I gulped. Would he really kill Angie if I said no? Why would he do that! He'd kill himself in the process! I can't take any chances though. Angie's like a sister to me.

"I... Alright" I mumbled. He squeezed my cheeks and made me look him in the eye, "What? I couldn't quite here you dear, learn to speak up" he said with a sigh. "I said okay".

Shuichi's eyes sparkled and he clapped his hands together, "Oh this is great! My soulmate loves me! " That was a lie. I didn't love him. I hate him. I fear him.

I gave my now boyfriend a fake smile. "Can I leave now?" I asked. He rolled his eyes, "Fine, but let me tell you something first." I nodded.

"You now sleep in my dorm. I don't want you in anyone else's dorm after the night announcements. If you are, you'll suffer the consequences." I nodded and slightly shoved Shuichi out of the way before opening the door and leaving.

I took about four steps out his dorm when I felt a tight squeeze around my wrist making me tense up and pull away.

"Let's go tell the others beloved!" Shuichi exclaimed before dragging me into the dining room.

"Everyone we have an important announcement!" Shuichi shouted making the others face our direction.

" Nyeh? What is it? I'm tired and need to charge my MP" Himiko said in a sleepy voice

" You can sleep Himiko! These degenerates aren't worth your time! " Tenko exclaim. And with that the shorter one feel asleep. Shuichi tightly grabbed my hand and held it up.

"We're now dating!" The others looked around surprised.

"But... But how?! You-" Angie was cut off by me putting my finger over my lips.

"I what?" Shuichi asked with a fake confused expression. He knew exactly what he did.

"Nothing!" Angie exclaimed before looking back at her sketch book and drawing.

Shuichi looked at me angrily, "did you tell her anymore then I know you did!?" He whispered shouted. My eyes started getting teary and I nodded. He smiled at the others.

"We'll be right back" he said before pulling me out of the dining room and back into his room.

"What did you tell her!?" He shouted as he threw me on the bed. I back up to the bed frame and covered my face.

"I-I'm sorry! Please!" I shouted. Shuichi started laughing like a maniac and pushed me down onto the bed as he held my hands down.

"W-what are y-you?"

Suddenly I felt his hand under my shirt. I started moving around trying to get out of his grasp, realizing what he had in mind. Of course I wasn't able to since he had my hands down and had his knees on my legs. I felt him breath down my neck.

No no... No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no NO! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING PLEASE ATUA SOMEONE SAVE ME!

I started sobbing which made Shuichi stop, "Calm down I was just playing with you. No, no, I'm not that kind of guy" he said before booping my nose. I stared at him in disbelief.

My breathing was still heavy and I was still visibly shaking. He almost...

"C-can I g-go?" I asked. He sighed and got off my limbs, "Fine. It's not ten anyways" I thanked him quickly and got up.

I walked out of his room and as soon as I closed the door I started running. "Woah woah woah where are you going!?" Monokuma shouted. I looked down at him and fell to my knees.

"Please turn Shuichi back! I can't take it anymore!" I pleaded. Monokuma looked at me confused.

"What did he do?" He asked, "H-he pulled me down on the bed a-and put his hand under my shirt" I explained. He actually seemed surprised about what I said.

" The heck? "

Monokuma's POV.

I knew pregame Shuichi was crazy but not that much of an asshole! I looked at his dorm room and saw that his door was opening. We were right at a corner so I grabbed Kokichi's hand and pulled him around it. He still looked panicked and scared.

" Hey, kid, you're alright now. I'll talk to him okay. Before I do that do you want a hug? " I asked. He nodded and I have him a small hug.

"Stay right here" I said. He nodded and slid down the wall, trying to calm himself down.

I walked toward Shuichi and glared at him.

"Hey my number one fan! Can I talk to you really quick?" I asked. He smiled and nodded, "Of course!" He exclaimed.

"Uh... I saw what you did on my cameras" I lied, "And we don't do stuff like that here" I said. He nodded, " I'm sorry! It will never happen again" he bowed and went back in him room.

I walked back to Kokichi who had Angie comforting him. He was falling asleep as she hummed. Angie looked at me with a smile and waved.

Angie's POV.

I cannot believe that Shuichi did that to Kichi! I must keep him in my dorm. But that's the problem. If I do that he might kill me or hurt Kokichi.

I continued to pet his hair and hum to him until I heard soft snores. I picked him up, he was surprisingly very light.

I walked him toward my dorm but stopped in my tracks when Shuichi suddenly appeared.

"Oh you found him! If you just give me him-" he tried to grab Kokichi away from me but I pulled away.

" No thanks, I'll be taking him to my dorm" I said before I stormed off. I laid Kokichi on my bed and walked out, making sure to leave a note and lock the door.

Shuichi's POV.

Heh... Heheheheh, Angie's not going to know what's coming. Now I just need Korekiyo.

I walked, well, practically skipped into the library.

"Korekiyo!" I exclaimed hearing a squeak in return. "What do you want Shuichi?" He asked, "You once said something about how you kill women for your sister right? I've been watching Angie and Tenko for a while and I'm sure they're perfect for something like that!" I exclaimed. He huffed and looked back at his book.

" I'm not killing for you, especially if it's those two. Kokichi and Himiko will cry their hearts out" I let out an annoyed groan.

" Let's make a deal" I said.

Aaaaand cliffhanger because I'm an jerk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 427 30
Kokichi and Shuichi remember the killing game. How will it effect their originally normal lives when their ingame and pregame personalities are merge...
34.4K 1.2K 51
Shuichi tries to become great friends with Kokichi but Kokichi doubt that anyone likes him or wants to try and be his friend while deep inside all he...
910 34 2
After the killing game, Kokichi ends up isolated. Nobody speaks to him, nobody sees him. It's a year and a half later that Saihara speaks to him. Kok...
46.8K 768 7
This is a smut with plot, pregame saiouma fanfic. Sadistic Shuichi x Innocent Kokichi Not toxic, just sadistic. [...] "You like Danganronpa too, don'...