The Quintessential Rose of En...

By IreneCharlotte

Irene, you smarty pants! Irene, you filthy bastard! Irene, you better study. Irene, you better behave. Irene... More

Protagonists
Part 1- Powerful Family
Part 2- Good o'days
Part 3- Good o'days (2)
Part 4- New Things Aren't Always Exciting
Part 5- Contemplations
Part 6- Turning Point
Part 7- Our Past and Future
Part 8- Interview
Wedding Special
Part 9- Fitting In
Part 10- New Member
Part 11- Loss (and Found?)
Part 12- Kennedy Genes
Part 13- Kennedy Genes (2)
The Author's Reflection on Prince Philip
Part 14- The "Bloody" Tactic
NEW BOOK
Part 15- Megxit
Part 16- Justice Is Up To Everyone
Part 17- A Dead Trap
Part 19- After Sadness
Author's Note
Part 20- London Bridge Down
Face Reveal
Epilogue
New Book!

Part 18- Pressure

2.4K 62 8
By IreneCharlotte

Warning: Plane Crash and Death of Charles and Camilla, sick Queen, and by no means offending anyone, just that the plot needs this.

August 2013

Queen Elizabeth is sick. She got COVID. Her nose is congested and her mouth is dry, her ears are burning, and her face is hot, her whole body is hot, covered with a thick quilt, but still tremble, and feeling uncomfortable everywhere. But England doesn't know that. Only the royal family members know. Her illness was quickly healed, however, it really got her thinking about her legacy and her hire.

She is 87 years old, still young, and doesn't want to die. Well, she cannot die. For decades, she has been what this country has evolved around, the monarch. No matter if it is the lefts or the rights who are in power, it is always her majesty who really gets the final say, so, until she had an adequate hire, she cannot die. This is when she looked at Charles, her oldest son and hire apparent. And then she sighed. She loved him,  but she was not sure if he is a great choice because he's never really done the monarch's job. Then Queen Elizabeth is gonna make Charles a great choice. 

And then she thought, okay, so, what can I do to strengthen his power in our royal family? Right, a trip to America. And that is arranged in the following month of September of 2013.

And then the Queen looked at William and Irene. And then she thought, Irene will be a great queen consort so long as she always thinks on behalf of us and not herself, she is a damn cheeky girl and people doesn't know that exactly what we need. And William is not controversial, just too young and needs more experience. Queen said that she could consult the couple for some important matters to gain experience.

And then the Queen sighed. Irene, why can't she just get pregnant for once and give us a healthy child? 

And then there was Meghan and Harry. And then Queen sighed. Meghan, you can't really love her when you let him leave the family and the people he loves, right? And then Queen sighed.

_

September 2013

Charles and Camilla got on the plane that day, and the sky outside was a bit gloomy, and they took off.

The heavy rain made Camilla's mood a bit bad. As the passengers boarded the plane and the plane began to taxi, her heart suddenly tightened.

There was some fear in their heart. They calmed themselves, turned off their phone, closed their eyes, and finally fell asleep and the plane gradually stabilized, and their breath became softer and softer. At this time, it was more than 2 o'clock in the night.

The plane was delayed for more than 3 hours. They were already too asleep. It didn't take long for them to fall asleep. In Camilla's dream, she remembered the past, smiled and cried, vaguely felt that she was shaking violently.

Once the plane exploded, they felt that liquid was slowly flowing out of their head and arms. Charles remembered someone, perhaps it was Diana, perhaps it was Camilla, perhaps it was Harry, perhaps it was William, perhaps it was his mother, but we'd never know...

Because lost consciousness in the next second...

_

BREAKING NEWS:

Buckingham Palace confirms the death of Charles, Prince of Wales, and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall. 

On the evening of September 13, 2013, Charles, Prince of Wales, and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall died when the aircraft he was flying crashed into the Atlantic Ocean. The plane was found after an intensive search of 10,000 km squared of the sea. 

The funeral of the late Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla will be on the 20th of September. 

The President of the United States, who was supposed to give the couple a warm reception, send a message remembering the couple.

Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge will be the next in line in succession. Whether he will be confirmed as the next Prince of Wales is unknown. 

Popular Articles:

This is what we know of Prince Charles's death.

Will Harry and Meghan be going to the funeral of Prince Charles?

Will William be the next Prince of Wales?

_

Irene took a shower. A hot bath will certainly not cure all diseases, but I don't think there will be too many exceptions. Whenever Irene is distraught, or nervous, sleepless at night, she will become depressed and malaise. At this time, she will say to herself: Take a hot bath.

Irene dressed in her nightgown, A drop of water ran down her narrow eyebrows, whirled at her collarbone, and fell unwillingly. It was a kind of evil temptation, piercing the suffocation of the soul.

Her butler greeted her as she walked down the hallway to her bedroom, "Your royal highness."

"Yes," Irene answered.

"I have some bad news for you..."

"About?" she was a bit worried.

"His Royal Highness Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall died in a plane crash."

"What? No... this can't be true... Willia- Okay, I got it. Tell Peter to change our social media avatar to our coat of arms. And send two messages, highlight here being two, so that the press would say "messages" instead of "message" to look better, send them through each social media accounts. Got it?"

"Yes, Your royal highness."

"Do-does William know?"

"Yes, Your royal highness..."

"Thank you, you can go now."

_

"Pretending to be an adult is really tired. I have to show that I understand what I understand, and I have to understand what I don't understand. I always think about how to comfort others and how to understand others. Now I have to think about how to calm down. It's easy to comfort others if you have a complicated mood, but it's even harder to comfort yourself." Irene thought as she entered the grand room that she shared with her husband.

William was looking at the roof of the room, hoping to pour the tears that were about to gush into the back of his pupils. He worked hard, not wanting to spread the sadness, but could not suppress the impact of distress. The tears in his eyes accumulated more and more. On his right hand, he was clenching a picture of his family.

Irene walked towards him and hugged him tightly, making William feel a kind of warmth from his heart, a kind of comfort to his heart. All his disappointments and frustrations were melted by the comfort of this kind of embrace. At that moment, the prince really wants time not to take it away, let this embrace and this comfort become eternal.

When William need help, she always goes through difficulties with him; when he is sad, she is always the first to make him happy by his side; when he is depressed, she comforts him and makes him pick up confidence; when William was about to cry, she always helped him catch his tears and comforted him, just like his late mother...

If she doesn't help him when he needs help, then he will still worry about the problem; if he is sad, she doesn't encourage him, he will be very fragile. If William cry, and she doesn't comfort him, neither will himself. Although everything Irene did was trivial, but in William's heart it is all out of caring for him and he loves it.

He might be the prince of Wales, but he is an orphan now.

"I need someone."

"You have."

"I only have you now."

"Stop. Don't say 'only."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 2.6K 30
A story of a lady living in a bed of roses, an international model, she have it all like literally all she wants and all she needs are provided. A co...
61.5K 1.1K 36
in which a love story struggles to find the love in between their different lives. SOCIAL MEDIA tom holland [2] 10K reads 15/12/2018 15...
48.2K 1.1K 18
Alice Christensen is diagnosed with leukemia. To secure a bone marrow donation, she makes a marriage pact with a young Prince AndrΓ© of Denmark but th...
949K 29.9K 137
The only royal role she would get to play would be Aurora in Sleeping Beauty. The future King of England had other ideas... Cover by @gloriassworld