Melt for you | Yoonkook

By vickie_org

In where Yoongi is a heavy influencer, running a youtube channel and Jungkook being a simple ice cream parlor... More

Character introduction
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
37
Q&A
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
epilogue
thank you!

36

1.1K 36 58
By vickie_org

cw: mentions of sex. tw: mentions of suicide attempt

jungkook was in the corner of the room where yoongi was getting his braces adjusted, he came because yoongi said that jungkook's presence calmed him down.

"min yoongi, south korea's biggest influencer. his boyfriend just watching him" the orthodontist laughed, jungkook chuckled and nodded, "my daughter was telling me about you guys" he said, yoongi gulped, a sigh leaving his mouth.

"she really likes you guys" he said, jungkook smiled, "well that's nice"

the orthodontist hummed, "you live with yoongi right?" he asked, jungkook nodded, "is he wearing his rubber bands?" the orthodontist asked, jungkook wanted to laugh.

"um, i think so" he nervously chuckled, "well, he does most of the time but not a lot of the time" jungkook said, yoongi glared at jungkook, "work on that yoongi" the orthodontist said, yoongi nodded.

-

"you really had to expose me like that" he scoffed, "they were going to find out anyway" jungkook rolled his eyes, yoongi glared at the boy, "rude"

yoongi was mad that he got his braces tightened the day before christmas eve, "you seem upset" jungkook said, yoongi frowned, "tomorrow is christmas eve and i won't be able to eat anything good" he said, a pout on display, "ah hyungie, i told my mom and she said she'll make something special for you" jungkook said, yoongi smiled, "thank you"

jungkook's mom had rang the bell. that day, jungkook cried so hard and couldn't stop. yoongi knew they were happy tears so he let him cry. they were going to visit each other's families during the holidays.

"do you want ice cream?" jungkook asked, yoongi shook his head. he was freezing and wanted to go home.

-

yoongi shivered, he was so cold. he hated winter and the holidays in general.

"i made hot chocolate" jungkook said, a small smile on display. he set the warm hot chocolate on yoongi's night desk, "thank you" he whispered, wrapping the blanket around him as a way to try to get warm.

"i'll get more blankets" jungkook chuckled, unlike yoongi, he loved winter and holidays. he loved the snow and often forced yoongi to go outside to play in the snow with him.

yoongi nodded, gripping on himself for warmth. more often than not, jungkook thought the boy exaggerated.

jungkook wrapped the boy in warm blankets, each of them had satisfied smiles on display, "the cold weather makes my teeth hurt more" yoongi said, he hated winter even more, "want a pain killer?" jungkook asked, yoongi shook his head, "i haven't eaten" he said, jungkook nodded, "i'll make you some food"

yoongi shook his head, "just come cuddle me" he said, he needed jungkook to relieve stress.

"you look troubled" jungkook said, yoongi hummed, putting his head on jungkook's chest, "are you, hyung?" the boy asked, yoongi shrugged, he didn't want to talk about it.

"hyungie" jungkook whisper-sighed, ruffling the boy's hair, "what's wrong?" he asked, "i don't want to see my family. i love my parents but my aunts and uncles always have some shit to say. about my appearance, personality, life, and what not" yoongi sighed, feeling tears brim in his eyes as he though about it.

"fuck them yoongi, your self esteem has been so good lately, don't let them ruin them. despite what they say, you'll always be pretty and such a nice person" jungkook said, kissing yoongi's forehead.

"thank you" he frowned, "let's stop being sad and drink hot chocolate" jungkook grinned, yoongi giggled and nodded.

yoongi took the red mug into his hands, taking a sip of the hot chocolate in it, "it's really good" yoongi showed a small smile, "i know, i made it"

yoongi scoffed, "you're so annoying" he said, jungkook rolled his eyes, "you are annoying" he glared at him.

yoongi set his hot chocolate down, leaning his head on jungkook's shoulder, "i don't like the holidays but i like how you're so festive. once i went out to get some coffee and you had decorated the whole house" yoongi said, jungkook laughed, "in my defense, your house looked too plain for the season" jungkook said, yoongi rolled his eyes, "my house looked just fine"

yoongi continued to watch the christmas movie as he thought about the fact he had to see his family. it stressing him out a lot.

"something on your mind, hyung?" the youngest asked, yoongi sighed, "do you want to take a stress nap with me?" yoongi asked, jungkook hummed, "it's not good to try to sleep it away" jungkook said, "i just don't want to see my relatives. they make me feek like utter bullshit" yoongi mumbled, "ahh hyungie, whatever insults they say aren't true because i think everyone knows for a fact that you're amazing" jungkook said, squishing yoongi's cheeks together and giving him a kiss.

"that hurt jungkookie" yoongi frowned, "sorry hyungie, i can't resist your little cheeks" jungkook smiled widely, yoongi didn't like his chubby cheeks but jungkook sure did so he didn't bother to lose weight.

-

jungkook woke up to yoongi's alarm going off at 9am, "get up hyung" jungkook groaned, yoongi frowned and rolled up in a little ball.

"i'll make us some breakfast, does that sound nice?" jungkook asked, yoongi shook his head, "i'm nervous so i'm nauseous, just make something for yourself, okay?" yoongi said, jungkook frowned, pulling the boy close to him.

"you'll be just fine. you're so beautiful, talented, nice, generous. you know that right?" jungkook asked, yoongi shrugged, "well, i'm going to get you some water to help your stomach since you can't take medicine until you eat something" jungkook said, yoongi frowned, "don't worry about it kook, i'll sleep for a bit longer and then i'll wrap the remaining gifts i have" yoongi said, jungkook nodded and left the room to make some pancakes.

jungkook wrapped the gifts that were remaining and labeled what was inside them so yoongi could write the name of people who they belonged to. he just wanted to help yoongi who was having a rough time.

"i wonder if hyung is going to eat" jungkook softly wondered out loud, later feeling arms wrap around his waist,"thanks for wrapping the gifts" yoongi's low voice said, "you're hot" the younger boy chuckled, "suck my dick" yoongi mumbled, jungkook chuckled, "you're literally a bottom"

yoongi chuckled, "i have to eat soft foods, not your hard dick" he joked, jungkook smiled, "whatever, anyways, are sure you're not going to eat anything?" jungkook asked, yoongi hesitated on what to say.

"i'll have some pudding" yoongi said, opening the refrigerator to grab some chocolate pudding, "hyung, wanna have christmas sex?" jungkook asked, yoongi laughed, "sure"

-

@jeon_jungkook

merry christmas eve to those who celebrate! everyone else, have a great day!! i love christmas !

10:03AM • 24 Dec 20

min_yoongi: when did you cut your hair...and why am i just noticing.....
|jeon_jungkook: uh like a week ago and i thought i told u?
|min_yoongi: no u didn't tell me. why did u cut it :(
|jeon_jungkook: well my college forced me so
|min_yoongi: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. THEY CANT FORCE U TO DO THAT. THAT IS ILLEGAL
|jeon_jungkook: but it still looks pretty
|min_yoongi: it does but still </3 im sueing
|jeon_jungkook: you have better things to spend ur money on so shh

Y00NK00KERS: ur so cuteee
|jeon_jungkook: tysm!!

User19282772: why are you still dating yoongi? he's so ugly

-

"are you ready to go?" yoongi asked, jungkook nodded with a huge smile on display, "the gifts are in the car already" yoongi said, linking his pinky with jungkook's as they walked out the door.

"your hands are sweating hyung" jungkook said, yoongi nodded, "i feel anxious" he mumbled, jungkook nodded, ruffling the boy's hair, "you'll be just fine" jungkook reassured the boy.

-

jungkook followed yoongi who was walking to the kitchen table after bringing in all the gifts, "ah, who's this?" yoongi's aunt asked, "uh, he's my boyfriend. his name is jungkook" yoongi said, jungkook showed a small smile and bowed, "yoongi, you really think you deserve a pretty boy like him? have you not looked in the mirror?" she scoffed, both boy's frowned, "hey auntie, please let's not do this today" yoongi mumbled, jungkook was frozen. how could someone say that to his yoongi?

"you're so pretty hyung" jungkook whispered into yoongi's ear, kissing his cheek, yoongi showed a small smile, "i love you" yoongi said, a bigger smile on display.

-

yoongi sat on the couch, jungkook next to him as he looked around. he was trying to get through a couple hours despite knowing how much shit his relatives were going to say.

"you were on the news for a suicide attempt" one of his uncle's said, jungkook gulped, "uncle, not now" yoongi said, a long sigh leaving his lips.

jungkook gripped onto yoongi's hand, the boy began grounding himself so he wouldn't have a panic attack in front of anyone.

yoongi rubbed his thumb on jungkook's hand to let the boy know he was doing a great job.

it wasn't long before yoongi was getting insults thrown at him, his hands were shaking but he tried to act like he was cold so jungkook wouldn't notice, but as expected, the boy did notice.

"j-jungkook, c-car please" yoongi said, trying his best to form sentences, his whole family was staring at him, they were practically bullying him, "ah the little boy can't get to the car by himself? grow up yoongi" his aunt laughed, yoongi gulped.

jungkook held the boys hand, "yoongi is having a tough time because you guys put him in a vulnerable state of mind because you guys were throwing insults at him" jungkook explained, leaving with yoongi.

-

yoongi began sobbing in the car, his knees to his chest, "am i really that fucking ugly?" yoongi asked as he sobbed, jungkook sighed, "we talked about this yoongi, no matter what they say, you continue to be handsome, smart, pretty, and talented and so much more" jungkook said, yoongi wiped his tears with his shaky hands.

"t-they told me so many things" he cried, "i know hyungie, but you're so pretty. you're the standard. you've done modeling photoshoots, i don't think they have" jungkook said, yoongi chuckled despite his tears.

"i guess you're right" yoongi sniffled, jungkook ruffled yoongi's hair with a smile, "i love you yoongi" jungkook spoke, yoongi smiled, "love you more jungkookie"

they sat in a comfortable silence for a minute before jungkook began driving, "wanna go see my mom?" jungkook asked, yoongi nodded, wanting to see the young boy happy.

"jungkook, you've never talked to me about your dad" yoongi said, jungkook hummed, "he's in america for some work thing" the boy said, shrugging his shoulders, "is he nice?" yoongi asked, jungkook nodded, "yup, i just don't talk about him a lot" he said, a smile on display.

-

"ah, you're yoongi, right?" the woman asked, yoongi nodded with a smile and bowed, "i made some cookies for now, the food will be ready soon" she smiled, yoongi nodded, "thank you miss jeon" yoongi said, sitting down with jungkook at the table.

"also, i really want to thank you for paying all my medical expenses. i really don't know how i'll pay you back" his mom said, "you won't pay me back, i would never allow you to. i think you should take it as a thank you gift for raising jungkook in a beautiful manner" yoongi said, jungkook's mom chuckled, "it's still a lot, are you sure?" she asked, yoongi nodded, "jungkookie has helped me a lot so i think both of you deserve good things in life" he said, ruffling the boy's hair.

"do you like any specific foods?" she asked, "i'm not picky" yoongi said, making jungkook groaned and rolled his eyes, "you liar" he said, yoongi glared at the boy, "who told you that i'm picky?" he asked, a frown on display, "i live with you"

jungkook's mom raised a brow, "you guys live together?" she asked, "yes, hyungie asked me to some time ago" the boy said, yoongi smiled widely as he stared at the boy, "relationship is moving fast" she chuckled as she cut up some vegetables.

jungkook smiled, happy to see the boy and his mom were happy.

yoongi got in the car and felt tears brim in his eyes, "why are you crying?" jungkook asked, yoongi cried into his knees, "b-because your mom is so n-nice a-and she made m-me feel p-pretty and s-she made me food" he sobbed, making the younger boy giggle, "s-stop making fun of me!" he said in between cries.

"hyungie, i can't tell if you're joking" jungkook said, the car hadn't moved from the parking lot, "i-i'm not" he said, still crying, "my mom loves you, okay? she was probably joking about the grand kids part, by the way" jungkook mumbled. his mom had made a joke about how she wanted grand kids and it put jungkook and yoongi in a questioning mindset.

yoongi wiped his remainder tears and looked at the boy, "i love you kook" yoongi sniffled, "love you too, wanna have sex at home?"

yoongi scoffed, "i hate you but yes but i can't suck your dick because my teeth hurt" yoongi said, jungkook rolled his eyes, "please suck my dick, please" he practically begged, "i'll try my best" yoongi sighed.

@min_yoongi

i want my braces off because i want to suck dick with no pain 💔💔 i sucked jungkook's and now the inside of my mouth is ripped 💔💔

3:09PM • 24 Dec 20

jeon_jungkook: IT ONLY HURTS BC U GOT UR BRACES TIGHTENED YESTERDAY
|min_yoongi: mm wtv u meanie
|jeon_jungkook: HOW AM I MEAN??
|min_yoongi: U WANTED ME TO SUCK UR DICK AND NOW IM IN PAIN
|jeon_jungkook: I LAUGHED SORRY BUT U AGREED AND WERE GOOD AT IT SO I SEE NO PROBLEM
|min_yoongi: have some sympathy for ur boyfriend 🖕😞
|jeon_jungkook: fine

User37271007: but ur not supposed to use teeth?
|min_yoongi: i didn't, they just hurt for wtv reason </3

minyoobi: who tf is gonna tell these horny fuckers on twt that his orthodontist knows if you've given head
|min_yoongi: ??!!! STOP LYING
|jeon_jungkook: LMAOOO
|min_yoongi: never having sex with you again 🖕
|jeon_jungkook: never cuddling you again

jungkook cuddled yoongi in their shared bed, their legs tangled together as they watched a movie, "can you get me some yogurt?" yoongi asked, leaning his head against jungkook's shoulder.

"what flavor? strawberry or banana?" jungkook asked before he stood up from bed, "strawberry" yoongi mumbled, he was hungry, he wanted something savory but couldn't really eat that with everything being closed because of christmas eve.

"jungkookie, did your campus really force you to cut your hair?" yoongi softly asked, jungkook nodded, "they said it was too feminine, especially since the tips were purple" jungkook said, yoongi scoffed, "i'm not paying thousands of dollars for those fuckers to tell you that your hair was feminine. even if it was, what's their fucking problem?" yoongi said, jungkook shrugged, "it's fine hyung, i needed a hair cut anyways" jungkook said, praying on the inside that yoongi wouldn't start a riot.

"a haircut of your choice, not whatever those fuckers said" yoongi said, he always became defensive of jungkook, "it's fine, don't get mad now.  anyways, strawberry yogurt, right?" jungkook asked, yoongi nodded.

yoongi was mad at jungkook's school and mad that the inside of his mouth was bothering him, "i think i'm going to sue or something" yoongi said, "no, they'll kick me out or something and it's not a big deal, i told you. waste your money on better things like new decorations or something" jungkook said, getting a bit frustrated at yoongi's frustration.

"fine" he huffed, crossing his arms and displaying a pout, "stop pouting, it's not going to change anything" jungkook huffed, handing yoongi his strawberry yogurt and a spoon.

"wanna play a game or something? i'm bored" jungkook said, yoongi hummed, as he thought about it.

"what game would we play?" yoongi asked, "no clue actually" he hummed, he was just bored, "well then cuddle me, how dare you leave me alone" yoongi playfully scoffed, pulling the taller boy onto the bed.

"my medication has been working" jungkook said as he cuddled the boy, yoongi hummed, "glad it has, you don't seem to have nightmares anymore" yoongi said, he no longer saw the boy wake up in the middle of the night with wide eyes and shaky hands.

"yeah, but i'm kinda scared i'll have one tonight and won't be able to participate on christmas tomorrow because your uncle kind of triggered me. i mean, i feel fine but it's still something" jungkook hummed, yoongi hugged the boy, "hyungie is here if you do have a nightmare. if we can't participate in christmas because of a nightmare, that's fine. it's just a holiday, i'd rather spend time with my kook to make sure he's okay" yoongi said, ruffling jungkook's dark hair.

"you're too sweet. what did i do to deserve you?" jungkook scrunched up his nose, "the real question is what did i do to deserve you?" yoongi grinned, jungkook blushed, his face as red as tomato, "tomorrow when we go to your families house again, i'll have to scold your parents for making you a flirt" jungkook said, covering his red face, "not before i tell your parents about your cheesy pick up lines" yoongi rolled his eyes.

"i really wish my dad was here for christmas" jungkook huffed, shrugging his shoulders, yoongi gave the boy a sympathetic look, "hopefully you can see him soon enough" yoongi said, kissing his cheeks.

the next day rolled around, thankfully jungkook didn't have a nightmare, just some mild flashbacks that he could cope with.

"i don't wanna see my family" yoongi groaned, he was sitting on the toilet lid as he waited for jungkook to brush his teeth, "i understand hyung, they seem like bitches" jungkook chuckled, handing yoongi his toothbrush and toothpaste so he didn't have to wait.

yoongi sighed and nodded, he wished this was over soon enough, "i want to have some fruit for breakfast" yoongi said, "you rarely buy fruit, what are you talking about?" jungkook raised a brow, "well i want some now" he huffed, "too bad so sad hyung, i can make us some chocolate pancakes though" jungkook said, yoongi hummed and agreed.

yoongi and jungkook arrived at yoongi's family house, a bunch of relatives were there and it made yoongi feel panicky.

the boy gripped onto jungkook's hand, squeezing tight and releasing it, jungkook didn't mind. he knew the boy relieved anxiety in that way.

a kid ran up to both boys who were sitting on the couch, "yoongi, is it true you tried to kill yourself? i saw you on the news! you took 44 pills" the kid exclaimed, jungkook stared at the kid and then at yoongi, "jungkookie, i'll be right back" yoongi said, gripping on to the kid's shirt and dragging him away from jungkook.

yoongi squatted down, "listen here kid, you don't mention that to others, especially me and jungkookie. even if the aunties and uncles are talking about it" yoongi said, he felt horrible for jungkook.

he went back as soon as he finished talking to the boy, jungkook was in the same place, staring into space.

"i'm sorry about that my love" yoongi sighed, hugging jungkook, "it's fine" he mumbled, yoongi frowned when he noticed the change in jungkook's energy, yoongi tried to think of a way to change the topic.

"i forgot to give you your gift at home" yoongi groaned he was excited for jungkook to see, jungkook hummed, "better not be anything expensive hyung" jungkook softly chuckled, he tried to focus on the conversation but all his mind could think about was when yoongi was getting taken by the ambulance when the boy attempted.

"we'll have to wait and see" he smiled, he knew jungkook was conflicted, "what's wrong?" he asked, jungkook shook his head, "nothing's wrong, i just feel a bit triggered. i'll be fine though" he said, closing his eyes and leaning against the couch, "okay, i love you kook" yoongi said, kissing jungkook's forehead, "love you too"

"you look so stupid in those clothes yoongi. your whole look is so stupid. why did you get purple on your braces? to look like a little girl? why didn't you get the clear ones to look somewhat decent? gosh yoongi, i can't believe you have so much money and can't dress well" his aunt sighed, jungkook could see and hear it well. his poor hyung.

"aunt, just shut up. i think i dress well, i don't even spend money on myself, i spend it on people i love and people who need help" yoongi groaned,  jungkook looked at the boy, he clearly wanted to leave, yoongi stopped looking at the woman and sat on jungkook's lap to make her mad.

"ah my pretty hyung" jungkook giggled, twirling yoongi's hair, the older woman watched in disgust, "my pretty jungkookie" yoongi smiled, pressing a kiss on jungkook's lips.

"yesterday you wore cherry chap stick" yoongi commented, jungkook nodded, "want to see what flavor i chose today when i get home?" jungkook smirked, "of course"

jungkook was excited to see his mom again, yoongi was happy to his future in law too and he was happy to see jungkook happy.

jungkook stepped insides the house and ran to his dad's arms, he was finally home, yoongi bowed and smiled as he waited for jungkook to finish hugging his dad.

"dad, that's my boyfriend" jungkook smiled, yoongi bowed again, "hi, i'm yoongi" he said, the man scanned the boy, "i feel like i've seen you before" he said, yoongi hummed, "i'm a social media influencer so that might be it" yoongi said, jungkook's dad nodded.

"maybe, now sit down boys so we can eat" he chuckled, yoongi smiled widely. he felt so welcomed.

"i got you a gift, yoongi" jungkook's mom said, handing yoongi a gift box. the boy let out a small gasp, "oh wow, thank you so much. i got you and jungkook's dad a gift too, jungkook placed it under the tree" he bowed, accepting the gift with both hands.

"how long have you and jungkook been together?" jungkook's dad asked yoongi, "uh, around 5 months" yoongi said as he helped clean up the table, the man gasped, "you guys act like a married couple" his dad chuckled, yoongi and jungkook laughed.

"about that, who made jungkook such a flirt?" yoongi teased, jungkook whined, "shut up!" he frowned, yoongi ruffled the boy's hair and smiled. he loved him so much.

"i had a good time with your parents" yoongi smiled, jungkook smiled back at the boy, "i did too, what did my mom get you?"

yoongi hummed, "i haven't opened it but i'll open it when i get home" he said as he looked at the road, "sounds good hyung"

"you know, i think i'm going to get my braces off soon" yoongi grinned, jungkook raised a brow, "really hyung? are you happy?" he asked with a smile, "i'm really happy! are you happy for me?" yoongi asked, a huge smile on display.

"i guess so but i don't wanna see my hyungie without his braces. they look cute on you and i can't imagine not seeing them" jungkook said, yoongi scoffed, "they're not cute and they're a pain in the ass, i can't eat without getting something stuck in them" he rolled his eyes, waiting for a light to turn green.

"they're cute" jungkook frowned, yoongi pretend to ignore the boy's comment and hummed.

"ready to see what i got you?" yoongi asked with a smile, jungkook hummed and nodded, "you're interesting so i'm curious" he chuckled, seeing yoongi bring out a medium sized box.

jungkook opened it almost immediately, first seeing a bunch of polaroid pictures of him and yoongi, they were adorable, "this is why you never let me keep them!" jungkook pouted, yoongi chuckled, the boy looked more through the box.

he got some clothes that were probably worth more than jungkook's whole closet, the polaroid, and an apple watch, "also, i got us these matching rings that picks up on my heart rate and will transfer it to your ring in light so you can see my heart rate on it. pretty cool, right?" yoongi grinned, handing jungkook his ring and putting on his. they had already been connected to bluetooth so it started working.

"hyung, how much did you pay for everything you bought me?" jungkook asked, yoongi hummed, "a couple thousand, the rings were 3 thousand and i'm not sure about the rest" he said, jungkook's eyes widened, "what is your obsession with spending money on me?" jungkook asked, yoongi shrugged, "i just like spending money on you"

"well, my gift isn't as expensive so, sorry" jungkook chuckled, handing yoongi his gift.

it was a collage of their dates, a couple shirts yoongi had been wanting, along with some earrings he thought yoongi would like.

"you're so cute jungkookie, i'm hanging this collage up. it's so cute" he smiled widely, it was a genuine smile and he was happy.

"i love you yoongi"

"love you too, koo"

stay safe and healthy! drink water and eat some food! sorry for any mistakes, i love you all! im so sorry if i talked abt yoongi's braces too much here?😭 once i month i rediscover dentistry and become interested again. this chapter is so long. qotd: what should yoonkook do near future?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 230 17
Javon and ava were best friends since they were born but will that change after they get into euphoria and start drifting?? Read to find out 😈
15.3M 468K 32
"We can't do this." I whisper as our lips re-connect, a tingling fire surging through my body as his hands ravage unexplored lands; my innocence di...
107K 3.9K 91
In where Yoongi is a heavy influencer, running a youtube channel and Jungkook being a simple ice cream parlor. What happens when Yoongi frequently go...