Harry Potter Imagines

By aperkins1234

These stories are all smut imagines about some of the Harry Potter characters More

Quiet Sundays G.W
Sucking him off G.W
Fucking you in front of a window G.W
Tease G.W
Enjoying the view F.W
Dreams F.W
Veritaserum D.M
Excuses F.W
Excuses part 2 F.W
I'm Yours D.M
Breathless F.W
Embracing the muggle world D.M
So wrong, yet feels so right D.M
Alone time D.M
How much he loves her D.M
Good Girl G.W
The first quidditch match R.W
Christmas Gift H.P and R.W
Finally H.P
Jealousy R.W
Downright mean R.W
Insecurities H.P
Last Kiss D.M
Like I would D.M
Caught C.D
Weasley D.M
Silent treatment F.W
Video Game Love G.W
Hide and Seek F.W
Jealousy H.P
Helping Hands C.D
Mission Accomplished H.P
Setting up fate M.R
Fresh linen, mint, and a hint of red roses D.M
He finds out you self harm H.P
He finds out you self harm R.W
Secret Santa C.D
Charms Class Essay R.W
Body. Mind. Soul. C.D
The hills C.D
In the prefect's bathroom C.D
The common room F.W
Mirror pics C.D
Arranged D.M
His obsession C.D
The wrong tie F.W
Why? F.W
Origami D.M & C.D Gryffindor reader
Three's a crowd F.W
Don't move (Preference?)
Play with fire C.D
Point of view C.D
Cock Warming C.D
Bored C.D
Get in O.W
The Game O.W
Midnight G.W
Safe Word C.D
Something Precious D.M
Envy C.D
Red rope and a whiny puppy C.D
In the refrigerator light F.W
Crawling back to you D.M
My treasure C.D
Natural born enemy C.D
The end of the week C.D
Sub Harry head-canon!
A drunken mistake C.D
Obsessed O.W
It started innocent D.M
Sub Draco head-canon!
Mommy's good boy F.W
His problem F.W
Yours and mine O.W
Enemies with benefits O.W
Hard day's night G.W
The black quill D.M
Mine C.D
Satisfaction F.W
Not me C.D
Punished O.W
Rougher, Louder C.D

Hogwarts express C.D

124 1 0
By aperkins1234

 (Cedric is like Draco in this story and he's a death eater too)

"Hogwarts" Cedric scoffs, a sneering look on his face as he fiddles absentmindedly with his fingers on the table in front of you "What a pathetic excuse for a school. I think I'd pitch myself off the Astronomy Tower if I thought I had to continue for another two years."

You frown from where you're leaning your head on his shoulder, your senses consumed by Cedric. All you can smell is his expensive cologne and the honey of his shampoo, the smooth material of his shirt brushing your cheek as you stare across at Jay and Lexie. They look equally as confused as you do. Cedric hadn't been the same since his father had passed, all thanks to Draco Malfoy,  Cedric had said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Jay questions.

"Let's just say, I don't think you'll see me wasting my time with Charms class next year" Cedric mutters bitterly.

Lexie snickers lightly and Cedric's eyes snap to her in an instant-- venomous and daring. It's the kind of cold look that anybody would dread getting from a Diggory.

"Amused, Lexie?" Cedric sneers "We'll see just who's laughing in the end."

You miss the tiny metallic clanging noise from above your heads, and so do Lexie and Jay from where they'd sending you questioning looks, as if you should know why your boyfriend's suddenly acting like the four of you haven't spent the past six years exchanging all your secrets and hanging out at any free moment you may have.

Cedric knows who's there. Your ex-boyfriend. His enemy. Cedric Diggory. He pisses Cedric off even more with the way he always stares at you. It gives Cedric an idea.

Cedric's gaze flickers down from the storage racks above your heads and back down at you when you finally lift your head from his shoulder. You reach for his hands that are on the table and pull them underneath innocently. You give his hand a squeeze and keep your fingers intertwined on his lap, watching as his shoulders relaxed slightly beside you.

The rest of the train journey is less tense. Cedric doesn't suggest anything else as solemnly as he had been, and you all talk about your summers. Well, you, Lexie, and Jay do-- everybody knows Cedric definitely did not spend his summer eating the finest food in France like he usually did.

As you're listening to Lexie talk about her mother's latest fiancé, you feel Cedric's hand snake from your hand and drift to your leg. It's bare beneath your school skirt, the British September weather not yet cold enough for a pair of tights. You know he's glad that you decided to get changed early. You shiver at his icy fingertips on your thigh, pursing your lips together when he gives it a rather rough squeeze.

He glides his hand up and down, leaving goosebumps in his wake as he tries to remain as casual as possible, keeping a hard look on his face whilst he stares at Lexie. You're also trying to appear neutral, cursing your boyfriend for having such a thing for getting off in public. One day you were going to get caught, and that was the day you would also be disowned by your family.

He keeps you in suspense for the last hour of the train journey. At that point, the dark yellow panties that you're wearing are absolutely soaked, sticking to your pussy and even dampening the top of your thighs. His hand hadn't left your leg once, trailing close to where you desired him the most, where your clit throbbed and pulsated, and then back down closer to your knee to give you a breather.

Cedric Diggory was a fucking tease and he would be the death of you-- that was for sure.

Finally, when the train pulled up at the station, everybody starting to climb off of the compartment, but Cedric remained sat where he was, also blocking you in from your window seat. As Lexie and Jay grab their bags and start to head off, they look back at you both in confusion, wondering why you're not leaving.

"You two go on" Cedric mutters, running his hand across his jaw. "Y/N and I have something we need to discuss."

Jay gives you a sly smirk and a wink before he grabs Lexie's arm and practically drags him out of the compartment. Your heart is pounding as you watch Cedric slide out of his seat once your friends have left the two of you by yourselves, watching as he moves closer to the carriage door, sliding it shut. He pulls the blinds down next.

"This might be the last time we get the chance to do this" Cedric smirks as he glances back at you. "Stand."

You do as he says, watching as he grabs his wand out of his pocket and swishes it, all of the other blinds coming down to conceal you from the outside. Your clit is pulsating so hard and you nearly groan out loud as he starts to march closer to you, rubbing your thighs together for some relief.

Cedric's hand snaps out to grab your neck, fingers gliding down your soft skin before he digs his fingers in slightly, shallowing your breathing. You whimper as his other thumb drags itself down your lip.

"I know you've been desperate for this" Cedric mutters, releasing your neck and undoing his tie, flinging it down onto the table beside you both. "And you've been a good girl for me. Jay and Lexie  didn't suspect a thing, did they?"

"No," you breathe in agreement, "They didn't."

"I think my good little slut deserves a reward for being so patient" Cedric mutters, tilting your head with his hand on your jaw, leaning down to press wet kisses to your neck, sucking hard below your ear and leaving a hickey behind as you grip his arms, eyes rolling into the back of your head.

"Cedric..." You pull away from him slightly, finding his bright grey eyes darker than usual as he stares down at you. "Right here? What if someone comes looking-"

"Colloportus" he mutters, locking the doors with his wand. "There. We'll hear if someone tries coming in."

"And if somebody hears us?"

"Muffliato."

That's enough for you. Especially when Cedric's looking as handsome as he does and when he has that grip on your waist. You know you're in for a good quickie when he grabs you and whirls you around, forcing you down so that you're bent over the table that they had just been sat at.

His hand drifts between your legs where your school skirt has ridden up, exposing your soaked panties. He tuts as he kicks your legs apart with his foot, gliding his lanky fingers up your leg and towards your ass where he lands a harsh smack. You whimper, your hand clasping over your mouth.

Cedric reaches down and dives his hand between your legs, cupping your cunt. He pushes your panties to the side and immediately comes into contact with your slick arousal. It coats his fingers and makes him smirk as he glides it between your folds and towards your clit where he rubs circles. When he notices how you're muffling your moans with your hand, he lands a sharp slap to your clit that makes you jerk unexpectedly against him.

"If I see you trying to keep quiet one more time then I won't touch you" Cedric swore, returning to rubbing your clit when you peeled your hand away from your lips. "Good girl. I want to hear those pretty sounds you make."

You moan at a mixture of his words and the sensation rippling through your body, your arms stretching out in front of you and trying to grab hold of anything, but there was nothing for you to hold so you simply clawed at the table as Cedric drops down onto his knees.

He whirls you around so that you're facing him, his face level with your pussy as he yanks your skirt up. He glides your panties down your legs and then thrusts one finger inside your hole, making your breath hitch. You throw your head back, you hands clinging to his brown hair. As another finger slides in, both pumping in and out at a dangerously slow pace, Cedric leans his head down and starts to lick at your clit, looking up at you whilst he did it.

You moan, bucking your hips. "Cedric, please. Please, please. Fuck. Fuck!"

That's right, Malfoy. He thinks. This is the closest you'll ever get to seeing her like this. And it's all because of me.

 Cedric hums against you and wraps his mouth around your entire clit, sucking hard and licking at the same time. It throbs and feels like it's going to explode, porn-worthy whimpers leaving you as you throw your legs up onto his shoulders, sitting further along the table as he laps up your juices eagerly.

A third finger slides in and you groan at the stretching sensation as he fucks his fingers into you harder. Your hands move up to palm at your breasts, until Cedric grabs your wrist. You huff at the loss of contact. He stands, licking his lip as he pulls his fingers out of you and holds them towards your lips.

"Suck" Cedric demands and knowing Malfoy is watching, envying him and wishing that he was the one that had you at his will, makes him smirk harder.

You respond eagerly, leaning forwards and taking his fingers into your mouth. You look up at him, eyes all wide and innocent that have Cedric even harder in his trousers. He swears to Merlin that you'll be the death of him as your tongue swirls around his digits, licking yourself off of him and cleaning him up.

"Good fucking slut" he grows. "Now on your knees. Where you belong."

You respond quickly, dropping down like he had commanded you to. Without hesitation, you reach for the button and zipper of his trousers, undoing them both. You reach into his underwear and pull his cock out, wetting your lips at the sight. He's as hard as ever, precum oozing out of the top as he grabs the base of it, smacking your lips with it.

You half opened your mouth, making a moaning sound as he smears it across your lips, leaving his precum behind. Your tongue darts out and you lick it up as he smacks your cheek with it. Your mouth opens wider, sticking your tongue out. Cedric thrusts his hips slowly closer, his cock resting in your mouth as you take over, grabbing his shaft and jerking off anything that you couldn't fit into your mouth.

You suck in your cheeks as you bob on his dick, pulling off all of the way to then lick at his tip. Cedric's hand grips your hair like it's a lifeline, small curses leaving his lips as you take him all the way back in. His tip hits the back of your throat, making your eyes water, but you keep him there for a few second, hearing his breathing grow short at the feeling until you pull him off of you, his cock now covered in your saliva.

"Fuck, you're so good" Cedric mutters, his fingers going beneath your chin and moving with you as you stand up. "And you're all mine. Nobody else can have you."

"Mhm" you moan in agreement as he lays you across the table that you had been at before. "Don't want anyone else."

"Not even Malfoy?" He refers to the boy you'd dated briefly back in fourth year-- the same one that hadn't been able to keep his eyes off of you since, even when you were wrapped under Cedric's arm two years later.

"No, you" you agree, "Just you. Only you, Cedric."

Cedric places runs his tip up and down your folds before he presses it at your entrance, slowly gliding in. You both groan at the sensation. You'd throw your head back if you weren't already being fucked on the hard surface of the table. Your hands grip the sides beside you, but it doesn't stop your body jerking as Cedric fucks into you hard.

He's being rough, clearly trying to prove a point as he watches your body wither beneath him from where he stands at the end of the table. He pushes your skirt back up when it falls down a little, and this time his thumb moves to your clit. Cedric smirks when your back arches and you cry out.

"Cedric!" You nearly sob as he slams into you, your soaking heat making sounds that echo across the compartment. "Cedric, Cedric. Fuck me just like that."

Cedric groans at your words, rubbing your clit harder and slamming in and out of you like it's his mission. Your walls clench around his cock and have him tilting his head back, a breathy moan leaving his lips as he doesn't stop his assault on your nub. Everything feels so good-- you can already feel your orgasm coming, thanks to the foreplay earlier as well.

"You're so good for me" Cedric growls, glancing down and spitting on your pussy, even though you were already soaked. He rubs it in as he watches his cock drive in and out of your shaking form. "Such a good, pretty, little slut. But just for me."

"Just--" You squeeze your eyes shut when Cedric hits a certain spot inside you, making you scream out. "Just for you, Cedric."

"Do you hear that Malfoy?" Cedric booms with a laugh, but you don't process what he's said at first. "Do you see her? The way she comes undone for me. How she would let me do anything for her?" You realize what he's saying after a few seconds and several more powerful thrusts. Your eyes widen, realizing that Draco must be snooping around in the compartment-- that was why Cedric had been so tense after the small blackout.

"Cedric--"

Cedric leans down and hisses against your ear "Let's put on a little show for him, shall we, princess?"

You cum. You scream out and throw your head back, the thought of Draco watching Cedric fuck the life out of you guiltily filling you with adrenaline and power and even arousal. You claw at Cedric's blazer-covered back as you call out his name, walls clenching around his cock over and over.

Finally, seconds later, you feel his hips stutter and one last powerful thrust before his cum begins to fill you, hot and fast. Your eyes flutter at the sensation, breathy whimpers leaving your lips as he pulls out of you and yanks your skirt back down whilst you sit up.

"Petrificus Totalus!" He grabs his wand and shoots the spell at the storage shelves above you.

You gasp when you hear a thump. You bend down on your knees and pull up the invisibility cloak that Draco had on, revealing the boy himself-- paralysed, of course. Cedric grabs you and pulls you back, a smirk on his face.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you it was rude to eavesdrop, Malfoy?" Draco spits, grabbing his bag with the hand that isn't holding you wrist.

Draco's seemingly-lifeless eyes just stare back up at the two of you and you gasp when Cedric drives his foot down onto Draco's face, an audible cracking noise filling the compartment. Blood immediately dribbles down his face as Cedric releases you to grab the jacket back off the ground.

"That's for my father. And stop fucking staring at my girlfriend. I think it might be obvious to you who she prefers now." He throws the cloak back over Draco, making him invisible again. "Enjoy your ride back to London."

Cedric grabs your hand again and his briefcase and leads you away again, fully satisfied that Malfoy had learnt his lesson.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 756 36
Title says it all people! I accept requestsss But NO SMUT Mostly male characters but I'm gonna try my best to do female ones as well.
Preferences By Y

Fanfiction

16.5K 198 24
Harry Potter and Percy Jackson
22.3K 187 23
reader inserts!! (fluff, smut) these all come from my tumblr @pottersfia <3
81.1K 379 15
There will be spice/smut. 18+