Our Little Princess (SS x OC...

Autorstwa Pansexual_wh0re02

IN THE PROCESS OF EDITING. I will edit it when I'm finished writing it!! This is basically a smut filled fan... Więcej

Introduction
Meeting (1)
Dinner (2)
First Detention (3)
Next morning (4)
Additude (5)
Planning? (6)
Hogsmeade (7)
Set up (8)
Party (9)
Drunk (10)
AUTHORS NOTE
Hungover (11)
Princess (12)
PLEASE READ!!!
1st Name Basis (13)
Authors note
Day in Hell (14)
Almost caught (16)
Sleepless nights (17)
Surprise! (18)
Revenge is sweet (19)
AUTHORS NOTE
Reality check (20)
Just friends (21)
The photo
Keeping secrets (22)
One time thing (23)
New book?
The Diffrence (24)
Left behind (25)
Possessions (26)
Family Issues (27)
Dress shopping (28)
Ministry Ball (29)
Good girl (30)
Snowy nights (31)
Rumors Spreading (32)
Authors note!!
Yull Surprises (33)
Authors Note!!
No one else (34)
Library (35)
Love? (36)
Job opportunity (37)
Hello again!

Saved (15)

5.8K 147 123
Autorstwa Pansexual_wh0re02

I would like to take a moment of silence for Helen Mcrory (Narcissa Malfoy) she will be missed dearly. Rip!

Please raise your wands in memory of her. /*

She slowly opened her eyes, hissing at the bright light. She looked around and realized she was in the hospital wing.

A small curtain closed off her bed from the rest of the room. She looked at her body and almost screamed, she was covered with bruises and she had a broken arm. She looked down as saw a hand on hers. She followed the arm to a familiar face.

She smiled as she moved her hand, waking the man up quickly. The mans head bolted off her stomach. "Oh lily your awake, how are you feeling love," he smiled sweetly as he looked into her eyes.

"I feel like hell but I'm fine. What in bloody hell even happened," she groaned as she placed her hand on her head.

"Well, Luna found you in the corridor, covered in blood and passed out. You have been out for about a week," Neville sighed as he leaned in and kissed her cheek.

"I'm just so thrilled your alright, you went missing a day before you were found," he looked at her shocked face.

"What wait?!" she couldn't believe it. "You mean you can't remember anything," he asked.

"No last thing I remember was I was going to the astronomy tower to me-," she stopped her words, "to Umm think," she saved herself.

"Ohh, well I have to go to class sweetheart, I'll see you after classes," he smiled sweetly before walking away.

Not even seconds later her Professor dressed in all black walking into the curtains and closed them behind him. Before she could speak he slammed his lips to hers.

She kissed him back but he pulled away quickly, controlling his demeanor once more. Before he spoke he cast a silencing charm on the curtains so no one could here them.

"Are you alright lily," he asked, his voice had a hint of concern in it. She smiled sweetly, glad he had some kind of feeling towards her.

"Severus I'm fine really, just a little sore. That's all," she sighed. He raised an eyebrow not believing what she said.

She doesn't really know what happened. She is a little scared to find out what happened.

"Do you know what happened," he asked, his voice was stern. "All I remember is that I was going to meet you in the astronomy tower, then everything went dark until I woke up here," she explained all she knew.

"Well I must go, but I will be back later with Minerva and Albus, and your parents will be here by tomorrow afternoon, they might be taking you home," her eyes started to water.

She was getting stressed out over this whole ordeal. "I will talk to you more about this later," he muttered before walking out of the hospital wing.

She spent the rest of the day resting and trying to remember what on earth happened. Around 8pm Snape, Dumbledore and McGonagall walked back into the hospital wing.

"How are you feeling Ms. Fairwell," McGonagall's voice was soft and loving. She smiled weakly as she shifted her position in the bed. "I'm fine, just sore," she looked at her Professors.

"Are you sure you don't remember anything," Dumbledore's voice sounded annoyed and concerned all in one.

"No nothing sir, all I remember is walking the halls one minute and waking up here the next," she was telling the whole truth.

"Has anyone been acting kind of strange towards you recently," Snape butted in.

Lily thought long and hard and a name popped in her head. "Umm, my ex boyfriend, Tom Riddle, he has been acting weird lately, but he would never do anything to hurt me. He wasn't the nicest but he would never hurt me this much," she answered truthfully.

She didn't think Tom was capable of hurting her this badly. Sure when they were together he was rude and hatful but he had never gone to the point where he was beating her.

That's why she ended things with him, he was controlling and rude to her and her friends. When they were together she wasn't aloud to hang out with her friends and he would constantly yell at her for being late or for doing something wrong.

The only time he had ever lay hands on her was when he though she was cheating on him with Draco, which she wasn't, Draco wasn't her type.

"How has he been acting strange?" Dumbledore asked calmly. She took a breath and started to speak, "well for the past few weeks he has been sitting with me and my friends at the Gryffindor table and he as been getting a bit to close for my liking," she sighed as she looked back down at her blanket.

All the professors looked at each other with sorrow looks, they think they know what happened. "Well we will leave you be, Severus keep a close eye on this one," he whispered calmly, winking to Severus.

A small blush appeared on his face as Dumbledore and McGonagall left the room, leaving Lily and Severus alone.

"Do you really think Tom could of done this," she asked, breaking the few moments of silence. He sighed and placed his hand on her thigh. "There is a chance he did but we will have to talk to him to make sure," he whispered, anger present in his voice.

"Lucius will be here to talk to you soon, since he is the head of the school board the the Ministry of magic," he commented as he stood up. Suddenly the door opened and Lucius came in.

"Speaking of which," Snape muttered to himself. Lucius rushed in to the room and shut the door behind him, not forgetting to lock it.

Snape walked over to Lucius and whispered something to him. Every few sentences their eyes would fall on the girl in front of them. Once they finished talking Lucius came up and placed his hand on her thigh gently. "We will find out who did this to you little one, you have my word," his voice was calming and low.

She smiled as a blush appeared on her cheeks. Lucius leaned in and kissed her cheek before returning to his normal height. "I will be back in a few weeks," he spoke before walking out the door.

"I must go but I'll come see you tomorrow kitten, ok?" His voice was calming in her ears, she smiled as she looked up at him.

She didn't want him to leave she wanted him to stay with her, keep her in his warm embrace. "Please don't leave, daddy," she added that last word to try to make him stay with her.

He smirked before placing a hand on her thigh. "I would love nothing more than to lay with you all night but I can't, we would get caught, Princess," he had a hint of sorrow in his voice.

She pouted trying to get her way, but he wouldn't budge. He kissed her on the forehead before leaving the hospital wing, leaving her totally alone.

She tried to fall asleep, I took a few hours but she finally did so.

........

He next morning she jolted up in her bed, she was covered in sweat and her throat felt dry. She looked around and saw no one, meaning it wasn't time to be up yet.

She looked at the clock and realized it was only 2am. She groaned as she tried to go back to sleep. She couldn't.

She tossed and turned and wouldn't fall asleep. She got up and walked the empty corridor the the dungeon. She walked quickly and quietly as she made it to the potions room.

She opened the door quietly and made her way to Severus's privet quarters. She opened his door and let herself in. She followed the sound of quiet humming to the living room, he was sitting on the couch reading a book.

She walked up behind him and touched his shoulder lightly. He jolted up and turned around. He was quick to attach his hand to her throat and back her into the wall, his wand pointed at her neck.

Once he realized it was her he dropped his wand and let go of her, giving her a large hug. "I'm sorry kitten, I didn't know it was you," he was screaming at himself on the inside.

"I'm sorry, I just couldn't sleep," she confessed as she buried her head into his chest. "It's ok little one, just stay here for now and I'll take you back before people notice," he had the smallest smile on his face which made her light up on the inside.

"Thank you Severus," she hugged him back tightly, bringing her hands around the back of his neck. He felt amazing, she never wanted to let go.

He kissed her cheek and picked her up bridal style and walk her to the bed. She giggled and slightly flinched as she felt her stomach hurt.

He laid her down gently and sat down next to her, putting his arm around her while his back was against the head board.

She put her head on his chest, feeling his chest rise and fall under her. The hand he had around her started to rub small shapes into her shoulder.

As he sat next to her, she felt like she was in heaven. His warmth radiated off of him, his breath behind her head made her feel safe in his arms.

She soon dozed off to sleep, knowing she was safe with Severus.

..........

The next morning she woke up to light feathery kisses on her cheek and jaw. She smiled as she slowly opened her eyes, above her a face she has grown to love.

Severus was above her, a small smile on his face as he looked at the girl he thinks he loves. "Morning, little one. How are you feeling?" he asked sweetly, his morning voice made her heart melt.

"Good morning, I'm feeling a lot better, thanks to you," she leaned up and kissed his lips. He kissed her back but pulled away quickly before looking at the clock.

"I need to get you back before they realize your gone," he stated as he got up, she groaned but got up too, quickly walking to the hospital wing. Severus waved her goodbye from the door and walked away, leaving her alone once again.

She sat in her bed for about 30 minutes before Professor Dumbledore came in, a disappointed look on his face. "I'm sorry to tell you but your parents won't be coming," he sighed, "your father is on a business trip for the ministry and we have been told your mother is with him."

She scrunched her nose in confusion. Her mother never went on her dads business trips. She was also relieved but sad. She was relieved that she didn't have to see her dad. He was a bit abusive, to her and her mother.

Her mother was nicer than her father but she had an addiction to alcohol. She would watch as her father abused her and she did nothing to help.

She wished she could stay with her mom, but she knew she had to go to school. She frowned as she looked at her Professor. "Oh, ok," she sounded a bit disappointed.

She always knew she wasn't loved by her parents. She learned to grow up with it, learned to know that. "I'm sorry Ms. Fairwell, for now I guess you'll have to stay with one of the Professors. Is that alright?" he asked.

She smiled on the inside, knowing there was a chance to stay with Severus. "Yes sir, I'm fine with that. Could I chose the Professor I stay with?" She asked with a bit of hope in her voice.

"I don't see why not," he shrugged. Without hesitation she had her answer. "Could I stay with Professor Snape?" she more begged than asked.

"Again I don't see why not, your stuff will be brought down to his chambers and you can leave the wing if you would like, you have been getting much better," he smiled as he left the room.

She was smiling ear to ear. She quickly got up and dressed in her robes. She grabbed her things and walked down to Severus's room, excitement written on her face.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

45.9K 1.5K 99
"Don't think." Nay said. "Come in. Let me make it better." Snape survived the war; Nayme Adams (OC) is a muggle woman teaching Muggle Studies at Hogw...
136K 3.7K 18
!Age gap warning! If you're not okay with it don't hate, just dont read, as EASY as that. :) What if Sirius Black had a daughter? What if she had fee...
361K 9K 118
Aria Snape is formidable in the worst of senses, demanding respect from all who meet her and making those who hate her suffer. With a grumpy profess...
57K 2K 114
*SMUT COMES IN LATER YEARS!* Desiree Alcyone comes from a long line of powerful pureblood wizards. What happens when she makes friends with the most...