Camp Shoey

由 ShoeyAndNetflix

Shane is a typical teenage boy, he's always in trouble some how and is extremely moody. Recently, he was exp... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A/N
Update:A/N
Chapter 11
A/N
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Competition Winner
Chapter 14 (Ft.Competition Winner)
A/N: New Book
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 3

1.4K 50 52
由 ShoeyAndNetflix

*Shane's POV*

I woke up at around 6 am and means Joey was still fast asleep I went outside for a smoke.

Great a 'No Smoking' sign.

''Fuck them I'm dying for a cig.'' I whispered to myself, lighting a cigarette and putting it in my mouth, taking a drag.

I was almost finished with it when a girl shouted out from behind me.

''Read the sign asshole!''

''Bitch! I've gone 26 hours and 27 minutes without one. I'm having one wether you like it or not, I'm craving it!'' I yelled back to her moodily.

She walked closer to me and snatched it off of me and dropped it on the floor, without stamping on it to extinguish the small flame.

She quickly ran away as she saw I was getting angry. I began to chase her not realising the cigarette had started a small fire besides the cabin.

''Hey you! You just started a fire!'' She yelled then went into her cabin leaving me outside to take care of the fire.
Smoke alarms started going off and surprise surprise, I got in trouble.

"Shane Lee! in reception NOW! We've phoned your mother." A receptionist came out of nowhere and yelled.

Oh shit.

I had to sit inside reception for an hour and a half until my Mom finally arrived. I felt sick to the stomach when she pulled up outside.

''SHANE LEE YAW!" She yelled, charging in through the automatic doors.

"Mom... I know what you're gonna say but it wasn't all my fault."

"Like heck Shane! There was evidence!" She screamed right in my ear, pointing in my face.

"Does that mean I get to go home?" I asked hopeful and trying my luck.

"Like heck does it! I promised you are staying here for 6 weeks, Its your second day here and you've already got in trouble twice. You promised me you'd behave, But you can't control yourself can you?! I swear I can't stand this any longer! Well done you beat your record! Not even 2 damn days without getting into trouble! Do not I repeat DO NOT let me get another phone call about your behaviour! Not even 48 damn hours Shane! 48 hours! You need help. Serious help! You've been to special classes and you've blown it! You've even been kicked out of anger management classes! What the heck is wrong with you Shane, what the actual hell is wrong with you?! You can't go a day without pissing me off can you?! You are just a little twit lately, I swear I feel like giving up! What do you say for your self huh?!" My Mom screamed, guilt tripping me entirely about something that wasn't even my fault.

"Mom! It wasn't me!" I cried, tears dripping down my face. I wiped my eyes and sobbed into my hands. Not even my own mother was going to defend me.

"You say that every time Shane! I'd love to believe you, honestly I would!" She still shouted but started calming down a bit.

"So are you gonna scream at me or are you going to punish me?" I asked after wiping away my last tear, hoping she'd let me come home.

"You're not going home Shane!"She screamed.

"Then should I go now?" I asked standing up and pointing back towards the exit.

"Not just yet Mister! Think I forgot my promise?!" She said, her face going red.

"Shit." I whispered.

"Come here Shane!" She said grabbing my hand and pulling me down onto her knee.

"Don't ever EVER do that again!" She yelled, slapping me so hard she hurt her own hand.

"You little... Shane?" She looked at me noticing I was crying so much.

"Listen to me Mom!" I cried, standing up.

"What Shane?" She said rubbing her hand.

"It wasn't entirely my fault..."

"That's bullshit Shane!" My Mom interrupted, not giving me a chance to explain myself.

"No a girl made me drop a cigarette and then ran inside her cabin making me get the blame." I confessed, and started crying again.

"Shane that's one of your oldest excuse! Quit your lying!" She screamed, slapping me again but this time harder. I was furious at how stubborn she was being, why couldn't she just understand?

"Thanks for believing me!" I shouted back sarcastically while rubbing my leg, where she hit me.

"I'm going now... Another bad word Shane, I'm warning you!" She yelled before storming out the reception.

I turned around to see Joey stood there with his arms by his hips and a cornered look on his face.

Embarrassing. Hot boy seeing you cry and get told off by your mother.

"Hey..." He awkwardly mumbled, walking towards me.

"How long have you been there?" I asked rubbing my eyes, trying to stop myself from looking like I had just been crying.

"A while." He answered, shrugging.

'Oh... That's... Embarrassing.' I replied, biting my lip.

"I know it wasn't your fault." He admitted, trying to reassure me.

"At last someone believes me!" I said smiling, feeling a little bit better.

"Your mother can shout, by the way." Joey said, laughing a bit, trying to lighten the mood.

"She mostly shouts louder..."

''Oh...'' He replied awkwardly.

"Fucking hell my ass stings!" I announced, rubbing my ass trying to make the sting go away.

"I should think it does after that..." Joey added with a nod.
"Well, I'm gonna get breakfast. Coming?" He asked changing the subject.

"I'm not hungry." I lied.

"Oh... Just come with me I hate being on my own." He said, sounding like he was going to cry.

''Ok...'' I agreed in defeat, following him.

He got his food and sat down at a table with me.

''Are you ok?'' He asked, staring into my eyes.

''I'm fine just a little pissed off.'' I answered lying again, I was NOT ok.

Just then, the girl who got me into trouble approached us with her hands on her hips with attitude.

"Hey! Did you have fun getting told off, mommas boy?" She said sarcastically and snickering at her own comment.

"Ugh I'm so gonna fucking..." I yelled banging my hands on the table and standing up suddenly.

"Ooh so gonna what?" She teased, taking a step closer to me.

"Kill you!" I shouted, getting the sudden urge to slap that smug little grin off of her face.

''Leave it Shane!'' Joey shouted from behind me and resting his hand on my shoulder, calming me down.
I sighed and gave the girl a death stare before she strutted off.

"What a bitch!" Joey whisper shouted.

"Ugh I know I'd love to fucking kill that little motherfucking bitch!" I angrily said.

"Calm down." Joey ordered, before I got even angrier.

"I could really do with a cig right now." I mumbled.

"That wouldn't be such a good idea." Joey laughed a little, patting me on the back, sending tingles down my spine and making me shiver.

"Not after that!" I smiled back at him.

"Yeah. You know, you're not actually as horrible as I thought you were." Joey announced.

"Thanks... You're not as much as a moaning twat I thought you'd be either." I replied, not knowing wether it was a compliment or not.

"Heh thanks." He smiled, supposedly taking it as a compliment.
Then my phone rang. My Mom, again.

I didn't answer because I was so totally pissed with her.

Then she text me 'Hey sorry honey I didn't mean to hurt you. Xxx'

''Ugh!'' I sighed, putting my phone back into my pocket.
Joey laughed at me.

''What?'' I asked, a small smile crawling on to my grumpy face.

''You...'' He giggled, his eyes squinting which emphasized his smile. 

Yep. He's gay.

''Oh ok...'' I smiled back, looking at him and studying his handsome features.

''Now what?'' He asked, looking around like he was lost.

''Err I don't know.'' I replied, also scanning the area.

Joey pulled out and looked at his activity time table, his expression becoming cold as he read the activity.

''Swimming...'' He said sounding scared.

''Oh...I'm scared of water.'' I stated, feeling rather embarrassed.

''Well I can't swim, so metaphorically, we're in the same boat." He mumbled biting his lip in nervousness, but smiling at his pathetic attempt of a joke.

''I'm dropping out of this one.'' I announced, shrugging my shoulders in attitude.

''Yeah. Me too.'' He agreed, sounding relieved.
We headed back to our cabin in search of something more entertaining to do.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

28.5K 441 19
#5 joeygraceffa Joey Graceffa a world known Youtuber and Daniel Preda an attractive model, if this isn't relationship goals i don't know what is.
40.8K 2.1K 22
[completed] in which ryland starts dreaming of shane, the pretty boy in his sleep. - at sixteen years old, ryland adams is pretty sure he has his lif...
228K 7.8K 24
[completed] shane dawson was everything your parents warned you about; not just reckless, but a trouble maker too. the boy who got held back a year...
13K 361 33
COMPLETED Joey graceffa is a 20 year old college student at the university of Boston and he loves going to school. Not because of the education. Bec...