Addiction

Bởi desiredheartss

I didn't deserve her. At the end of the day, no one deserved her. ~~ Camila Sofia. Short, long wavy brown ha... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1- Café
Chapter 2- inside
Chapter 3- "not working"
Chapter 4- meet up
Chapter 5- darlin'
Chapter 6- Ignoring
Chapter 7- tired
Chapter 8- no one
Chapter 9- Messed up
Chapter 10- in the wrong
Chapter 11- "Jack"
Chapter 12- Stay
Chapter 13- party
Chapter 14- coming back
Chapter 15- I want you
Chaper 17- tell me
Chapter 18- no you don't
Chapter 19- Not fair
Chapter 20- no means no
Chapter 21- apologized
Chapter 22- tapping out
Chapter 23- kids
Chapter 24- kiss
Chapter 25- A sec
Chapter 26- "I'm so sorry"
Chapter 27- comfort
Chapter 28- pain
Chapter 29- maybe
Chapter 30- Love
Chapter 31- bother
Chapter 32: needy
Chapter 33- oh

Chapter 16- Explain

9.1K 171 146
Bởi desiredheartss

            「 Harry 」

"How we feeling?" Mila comes yelling in by the main door. While I'm in the kitchen looking at a new case and I can hear her running towards me.

I've missed her.

I saw her yesterday. What the fuck?

"Hi" she smiles before shaking the bag next to her and I look at it.

"What?" I nod at the bag and she grins, placing the bag on the island before taking a long ish dress out with flower design all over it.
It also looks like a off shoulder.

"For the gender reveal party" she jumps excited before looking at it herself  "Steph helped me pick it out"

"Try it on. I wanna see" I tell her before closing the binder, full of information of the guy and she nods before rushing to a room, to change.

I forgot all about the dumb party.

She comes back. Fast. Her hair up now and I was correct. It is a off shoulder dress and it squeezes her killer boobs.

Fuck she looks good.

"Turn around" I demand she makes a confused face before obeying. Her ass looks fucking amazing.

I'm getting hard.

When I'm I not hard around her?

She makes being respectful so fucking hard.

"You're beautiful" I smile before standing up and kissing her neck. I smack her ass. Hard and she yelps a little, pulling away giving me a glare and I give her a smirk.

"I really look forward to the food" she says before taking a seat, we're I was sitting before. And she opens the binder I'm quick to shut it and put it away from her.

"Don't" I shake my head at her and she apologizes "you don't need to apologize"

"Sorry" she says and I glare at her she stands up.

"Anyways. I just came here to show you my dress. Since it's tomorrow so I have to go now" she says, taking the bag but I take the bag out of her hand. I put it on the island again before grabbing her waist pulling her to me.

"Stay over" I say against her neck, kissing her neck a few time and pulling away. I kiss her freckles.

"I have work" she dismisses me,  kissing my cheek giving me a smile. About to pull away from my grip but I only tightened it around her waist.

"What time?"

"At five" she answers.

"In the morning?" I ask. She nods and I glare at her.

It's dark at five and she knows.

"How many times do I have to tell you Mila? It's not safe" I cup her face with my hands, leaning down to kiss her she kisses back immediately but this time. She is more rough.

Fuck.

She pulls away and begin blushing. I chuckle at her before my hands comes down to her waist again.

"I'll drive you. Stay" I say and she gives me a sweet smile nodding her head.

She's perfect.

"Dog" she suddenly says and I look at her confused "you should get a dog"

"No"

"Like a big one. Not a small" she nods her head. Ignoring my answer "a Mastiff- oh or a Newfoundland"

"Let's get ice cream" Mila picks up her phone due to the vibration and she smiles when she reads the text and I narrow my eyes at her.

"Who are you texting?" I ask and she looks up still smiling.

"Oh it's James brother. He texted me about a surprise cake earlier and said he needed my help" she says looking down at the screen again, texting back giggling a bit.

"What's so funny?" I ask cold and she doesn't look up this time.

"Oh it's just a inside joke we have" she shrugs before shutting the phone and going to take her shoes on.

"You can go. I'm just gonna stay" I roll my eyes before taking a seat opening the binder.

I need to take a look at this case it seems familiar.

"Huh, why not?" she asks as she's taking her jacket on "is something wrong?"

She comes to view looking concerned.

I'm not used to someone caring. It's all new. So fucking new.

"No" I give her a curt answer and she tilts her head.

She frowns before going up to me and wrapping her small hands around my neck. It takes me a second before I turn on my seat, facing her and I wrap my arms around her waist.

She always smells like heaven.

I instantly calm down for some fucking reason. She pulls away squinting hey eyes at me.

"C'mon. Lets go" I decide to go with her. I take my car keys and Mila smiles excited.

~~

Fuck it's today.

Mila has her long brown her in two braids kinda thing and she looks gorgeous.

"I like your nails" I nod at her light yellowish color nails and she grins holding them up.

"Thank you" she smiles and I park the car. I see the big house and a big front yard.

"I'm so excited" she wiggles on her seat before going out of the car and I get out too. I grab the back of her dress when I see, she tries to run to the front door since she's excited. She turns her head giving me a sheepish smile walking with me to the front door.

She is holding the blue and pink wrapped box inside it is there baby's cloth neutral gender or some shit on top of that box there's the surprise cake

I told her I could hold them but she just shrugged me off.

Mila knocks and not even a second goes by before a blond lady with a huge smiles and a bump opens the door. Mila squeals excited.

"Hey Cami" The blonde lady says, pulling Mila into a hug. The lady much taller then Mila. Everyone is. I stand there, taking in the surroundings of the inside I can see.

"And this must be Harry" she smiles at me and I nod at her. I see from the corner of my eyes Mila smiling up at me before nudging me and clearing her throats.

The fuck?

Oh- "congratulations" I say lowly to her and she smile at me, saying a thank you.

Mila hands the gifts and they talk a little before she welcomes us in and quite frankly, their house is just big and basic and she leads us to the big back yard where a lot of noise is.

"Hey Camila" I hear James voice yell from somewhere behind us and I grit my teeth.

I turn around and so do Mila. James pulls her into a hug and I clench my jaw before pulling Mila away from him and by my side again, by the back of her dress.

"Enough" I grumble and James rolls his eyes.

He acts like I wouldn't hesitate to punch his bitch ass face.

"No congratulations?" James smirks evilly at me and Mila looks confused between us.

That smirk.

Where do I recognize it?

I know it from somewhere- shit.

Fuck.

No- it can't be.

"Mila" I turn to her slowly and she tilts her head "let's go"

I know her stubborn ass won't.

"What? no, we just-"

"Camila don't argue. I'll explain" I promise her, grabbing her hand and she pulls away.

"Explain here. I don't like when you act like that" she stubbornly crosses her arms making me even more irritated.

I'm panicking.

"Yeah Harry, you just-" I hear James start and before he can finishes his sentence I turn around, my hands flies to his face making him groan and stumble back. Almost knocking him out.

"Harry!" Mila gasps and before she can go to James, to help his bleeding nose. I grab her wrist in a tight grip, dragging her to the car.

"Harry stop" she yells and I ignore her cries "stop, you're hurting me"

I instantly stop while soften my grip on her wrist. Not letting her go.

"Baby I'm sorry. But you have to understand" I sigh at her before placing her in the passenger seat and I get seated too. Driving quickly.

"Explain" she mutters and I take a glance at her.

Fuck.

"Mila let's do it when we're home-"

"No! Explain" she becomes frustrated and I sigh again.

"What's his name? His is full name?" I ask lowly and she gets confused "James"

"James Myles" she answers with her eyebrows furrowed.

"Full"

"James Myles Bellomo" the second that comes out of her mouth, I hit the steering wheel. Cursing making her flinch.

Why does she always flinch at sudden movements?

"Explain please Harry" she ask and I run a hand through my hair.

"Okay Mila listen to me. Me and the guys, right? We are the FBI. But we have our own crew and I'm the boss of that" I tell her and she nods slowly.

"And we're all over the world. So we do the killing if someone didn't pay someone back or sex trafficking- or just some deep stuff, that are not talked about and probably shouldn't" I tell she slowly and she frowns before giggling.

"So you do the dirty work?" she smirks and I smile a little nodding.

At least she isn't freaking out.

"The point is James- James Bellomo is the son of a father that I-" I stop myself, from just saying, that I killed his father. Knowing she won't be very found of that and she gets confused and tells me to go on.

"I took his life" I say lowly and she gasp and I try to put my hand on her thigh, to calm her down but she just move it away.

"You- you killed someone" she more accuses then ask and I groan.

"I kill a lot of people. But only when necessary. That's my job" I assure and she calms down a bit.

"Your job" she mutters to herself trying to calm herself down "okay? yeah. Go on"

"And he wants revenge" I admit, like it's a secret.

He'll go for the only one I care for.

The only one I've ever loved and ever will.

Mila.

~~~

Are you guys happy he finally told her what his job was?

Remember to vote!<3

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

133K 3.8K 37
Sofia is an ordinary girl, trying to live her life as normally as possible. Being a teen in high school isn't easy for her. Especially finding her pl...
511K 10.5K 47
TW: MENTIONS OF RAPE, ABUSE, DRUGS AND ALCOHOL. Includes sexual context, read at your own discretion! - - - - - - Camila Beckett. She promises hersel...
1K 60 17
❝In sickness and in health, to love and to cherish...❞ Unfortunately, Evie and Harry had to start with sickness and annoyance as the only emotion. Ev...
58K 2.5K 20
"That I fumbled your heart Should've let go of my past for you, damn You did everything I asked of you Traveled cross country if I asked you to But I...