Life with Two Foxes (Azure La...

Od StoryBloodhound

Life with Two Foxes - revolves around a 19 year old high school student,that comes home one day.Laying on his... Více

Chapter 1: The Day Everything Changed
Chapter 2: The Future is near
Chapter 3: New Home
Chapter 4: New Environment
Chapter 5: Contest
Chapter 6: Ice Cream
Chapter 7: Chopping and Chewing
Chapter 8: Silent Night
Chapter 9: Fox in a Box
Chapter 10: Holy Night
Chapter 10-1: Holy Morning
Chapter 11: Scary Fun
Chapter 12: New Year,New Plans
Chapter 13: Playful Play
Chapter 14: Midnight Snack
Chapter 15: Highest Honor
Chapter 16: Fox Pizza
Chapter 17: Fluffy Movie Night
Chapter 18: Fox Popcorn
Chapter 19: Garden Plans
Chapter 20: Evening Tea
Chapter 21: Fruit Salad
Chapter 22: Fox Yogurt
Chapter 23: Fluffy Trees
Chapter 24: Fluffy Crops
Chapter 25: Warm Breeze
Chapter 26: Fluffy Ice Cream
Chapter 28: Fox Card Game
Chapter 29: Summer Foxes
Chapter 30: Soft to Touch
Chapter 31: Couch Foxes
Chapter 32: Fox Cleaners
Chapter 33: Crunchy Fluff
Chapter 34: Sakura Surprise
Chapter 35: Sakura Magic
Chapter 36: Little Pool Foxes
Chapter 37: Ice Cream Shiatsu
Chapter 38: Special Sakura Tea
Chapter 39: Party Foxes
Chapter 40: Fluffy Future

Chapter 27: Dusk Relaxation

617 11 20
Od StoryBloodhound

As the morning breaks out, so are the Foxes. 

Happily jumping on the bed with energy and vigour to take action during this new day. 
"Nee-sama, what about this Tail?" source being the white Fox.
"Ara? Let's see... you have to use a brush to tend to your Tails, Kaga." her Nee-san replies.

"I'll ask Husband-kun when he wakes up." Kaga says.
"Kaga, look. My Tails are the same as yours... they're ruffled." Akagi remarks, putting a question in the middle of your thoughts.

Enough listening to your Foxyfus talking about their poor Tails being ruffled. Time for action!
"Morning you two, I hear the words. Tail and Ruffled. How may I help?" you offer.
"Wah~! Husband-san! Good Morning!" Kaga wags her tails.

"Kaga, can you spin around... please?" you ask.
The White Fox twin spins and wags her tails. You notice the lower part of her tails is ruffled.

"Do you two wash your tails thoroughly?" you dominantly ask.
They stare, tilting their heads.
"Yes... why wouldn't we Husband-sama?" Akagi replies.
"Kaga's tails are ruffled and even hardened on th--" without letting you finish Kaga bows downs in front of you.

"Husband-sama! Please help us. I beg you." her words truly hurt.
"Kaga, you don't have to beg. If you need a brush I'll give you one." you pat her head slowly.
Both of them brighten up again and a new spark for action is awoken.

Heading downstairs the Foxes sit in the middle of the room, in front of the Glass Doors leading outside, and stare at the AC.
"It's hot... why doesn't it... turn on?" one of them mumbles.
"Is it because... it's not hot enough? Oh! Or maybe it ran out of power?!" the other adds.

"None, you just have to press a button." you say after enjoying their curiosity.

BEEP

...

VRRR

The Foxes wag their Tails at the sound of the AC. Without a worry about anything except your love and dedication for them.

Enough of that. Time for breakfast!

After not eating meat for a few days now, it's time for some. Starting the day with some bacon and eggs. The Foxes favourite, you put the Coffee Machine to work.

While both Fluff Balls are admiring the AC's "Magic", as they call it, you present the empty table with food, waiting for its rightful Devourer.

Gazing over to the Living room, the Foxes have been put into their Fluff Ball-Mode. Relaxing under the AC which is blowing mild cool air into the house.

"Oi, the food's done!" you tell them.

...

...

With enough waiting, you decide to walk over to them. 
"Don't sleep again! Come on." you ask for their attention.

"Husband-sama~ don't be so rough with Akagi~ She might break~!" Akagi is having... a...Wild dream.
"Nee-sama, the Food is ready." Kaga says, seemingly awake.
Having seen the two's activity you head back to the table and gently tap the plate's edge.

DING

DING

DING

Kaga gently pokes her Nee-san. As a reaction, Akagi burst up from her very, very Wild dream about her Husband.

The Foxes arrive at the Table, sitting down they look at you.
"Husband-chan, we just got an Idea." Akagi presents.
"I'm listening, but please eat. It'll get cold otherwise." you reply.

"How about we relax in the evening? I and Kaga will make Tea for everyone of course. And we'll just unwind. What do you say, Husband-chan?" Akagi's plan of an evening sounds very promising.
"Alright, let's do that then. Want some snacks as well, I was thinking of popcorn?" knowing the Foxes favourite, they'll not refuse.

"Yes! Please! Yes!" Kaga says, wagging her tails.
"Before we go into the evening and relax. I want you two to eat right now, take care of your Tails and then we'll talk about snacks again." you advise them.
"Alright, Husband-sama~!" Akagi and Kaga share a smile with you.

Once breakfast is done, the Foxes sit on the floor in the middle of the room. The AC is on low, so it won't blow any cold air onto the Foxes.
"Husband-chan, can we please get the brush~?" Akagi asks for.
"Right away!" you reply, rushing to the room behind the Kitchen. Which also is the Storeroom of the House, large enough to sustain all the House's needs.

You dash towards your Foxes and hand them the Brush. Akagi immediately starts to brush Kaga's tails.
"Ne-Nee-sama~! Please! Be gentle! Eek!" Kaga seemingly suffers under her Nee-sans care.
"Take it easy you two. That brush is the finest we've got. That it is brand new also." you add.
"Thanks a bunch for the brush Husband-sama! I can finally take care of my Kaga." Akagi replies, continuing to pleas--torture Kaga.

Time made a large leap, it is early afternoon already.

You head upstairs to grab the Bedsheets and replace them with fresh ones. Heading into the bath you notice that the Foxes have switches situations, Kaga is brushing Akagi. But, Akagi is not crying for Kaga to be gentler?
"Nee-san, you were very rough with my tails! Not even Husband-san have played with them that rough." Kaga says, pouting.
"Ara Ara but Kaga, you want him too, right?" Akagi teases.
"I do, but I think he holds back when it comes to pleasuring all of us." Kaga adds, saddened.

Grabbing the old bedsheets you bring them into the bathroom and put them in the Washing machine. Together with other Clothes, you turn it on and head downstairs.

"Kaga, you know that, right?" Akagi asks you've missed an important part it seems.
"Yes. But I don't want him to think that we are obsessed with making Children. I just want to see him happy." Kaga's close to tears.
"Kaga, my dear Sister. You should look better~. Our Husband has always been happy, regardless if we were sleeping, eating, or just laying on the floor~" Akagi comforts her Sis.

"Oh! That's true! He always smiled, so that means... he's happy with us...!" Kaga comes to realize.

"Listen you two. I love you the most, more than anything and anyone. To be fair, I've... kind of... wanted to try to make Children lately." you mumble the last part.

Really?! Can we do it?!

"Kaga, it is almost Tea Time." her Nee-san reminds her.
"But, Nee-sama! I want to make Children!" Kaga replies.

You sit down between both of them and hold their hand.
"We'll have kids one day. And we'll be happy like we are now. Alright?" you soothe their worries.

The Twins nod at you, blossoming a smile and tilting their Heads.

The Sun is soon to set. The Foxes are very active in the Kitchen, you've set Popcorn in the Microwave to eat before taking the Tea.
"Kaga, are you done with the Leaves?" Akagi asks, setting up a large place for easy transportation.
"Yes, Nee-sama. Here they are." Kaga responds handing Tea Leaves to her Sis.

BEEP

Popcorn's done!

Dashing towards the Microwave, you leave your spot on the couch to prepare.
"Husband-sama, I hope we are not sitting on the couch." Akagi says, surprise.
"Not at all. I've prepared some nice Cushions for us to sit on. Look." you point at the Glass Doors.

In front of the Doors are three Cushions nicely placed in a half-circle. Perfect for taking Tea.

You put the Popcorn in a large bowl and join the Foxes.
"Husband-san. Please take a seat in the middle." The Twins tap the place where you'll sit.
Sitting down, you realize how beautiful the Sunset is.

The Popcorn is eaten in mere minutes. The Foxes are satisfied, next up their Tea.
"Here you go Nee-san." Kaga serves her Sis.
Then herself and finally... you.
"Thank you two, this is wonderful to do once in a while. Even when it's hot outside."

They wag their tails, a sign of approval. 

After enjoying a hot cup of Fox-made Tea. All three of you head to bed. The Twins changed in the Bathroom, after washing up a little.
"We could've taken a bath together, you know?" you suggest.
"We're too tired~. Next time, Husband-chan." Kaga mumbles, cuddling up to you.
"The Weather was nice today. A lot of Sun, the Crops have grown a lot too~!" Akagi remarks.

Indeed, everything came together nicely and now. The hot season is in a full go.
The Foxes cover their legs, as you lay on your back they can take their favourite sleeping position.
With their Heads resting on your Chest.

"Good Night, Husband! We love you!" the Foxes state the obvious.
"Good Night, you two! I love you!" you love them a lot.

Chapter released on: April 9th 2021

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

3.2K 86 115
(Azur Lane X Girls frontline X The Division X World of Warships) "I'll only say it once and once only, I am the only one who can stop this madness bu...
111K 4.4K 45
Ok so the government has finally revealed that monster girls and other races are real and now they must make peace treaties with them. One day, a nin...
134K 2.3K 59
Yamatomo Mazuhashi had finished his officers training course at Age 25 and promoted to Admiral at Age 26. At the Age of 26 he had been doing nothing...
9.2K 514 23
Book 2 of Phoenix Series *Can read as a stand alone book but for best reading experience please read Firebird first!* *Complete* Alpha Aizawa x Omeg...