Golden Tears of Tomorrow

By homenquincy

*NEEDS REVISION* More

Everyone Needs People To Talk To
2) Benedict Cumber batch
3) Tom Hiddleston
4 RDJ
5 Tom Holland
6 Tom Holland Cont.
7 Tom Hiddleston
8 Scarlett Johansson
9 Three Months Later
10 Eight Months Later
11) Jeremy Renner
12) The Talk
13 Welcome Home
14 Where Is She?
15 Arc Angels
16 Memory Lane
18) Loki?
19) Odin.....
20) Tony
21) Beth?
22) I'm Fine
23) DON'T HURT HIM
24) Brother?
25) HULK SMASH
26) I'm Sorry
27) Oh No.....
28) COME BACK
29) WAIT....what?
30) OH F***
31) Goodbye
32)Are you here?
The End

17 What Did I do?

10 1 0
By homenquincy

                                                               1st P.O.V Young Loki

Father is starting to ignore me.

 Like, the other day, he yelled at me for going into his meeting to show him my high scholar marks.

 But Thor walked in after me, saying something about his sword. 

I tried to warn him, but he already went inside.

 I stood by the door, ready to help him if need be, but he came out...laughing?

  Did I do something wrong? Why is Father being so cold? Maybe Beth would know..

It had been 5 midgard years since he first found her, granted not actually 5 years, he just looks like a 10 year old now.

 At least he has been able to talk with her, Thor had been hanging out more with his friends, but they still had the evenings together.

 He walked around the place, looking for something to do, and let his mind wander. 

He had not seen gold dust since that night, and when he had asked her about it, she simply said it was for the best. 

"Why is that? Is there something wrong?", she looks off into the distance, trying to explain it to the child. 

"I just don't want to let Odin become suspicious...the last thing I want him to do is hurt you". 

She looked away from him, her shoulders hunched in despair.

 He walked closer to her and hugged her, "He won't, everything will be okay". 

She held him tightly, but stood rigid and pulled him behind her, conjuring up a long, elegant, double sided dagger. 

He peered around her to see who was about to die, but didn't see any one. 

He looked at her, and her face relaxed in relief.

 "I thought I heard something...", she disappeared the dagger, "but that's okay..run along now, it would not look good if the Prince Of Asgard was talking to a wall".

 "Wait, I thought we were in the white room?", he looks around at the familiar room. 

"Yes, but you're standing in front of a window right now, and I thought I heard something behind you, so I had to check". 

"So you can see in and out of my mind at the same time? Cool". 

The memory faded, and he continued to wandered off, looking for something to do. 

Thor was off with his friends, Mother was on a diplomat mission and Father...was either in a meeting or was yelling at the walls again. 

For Loki, it never clicked that Odin could hurt him if he wanted too, but that all changed. 

Odin sent guards to collect his sons, while he was drunk out of his mind in his chambers.

 Thor and Loki stood outside his doors, and Loki glanced at Thor. 

Thor seems to be slightly concerned at his Father's yelling, and looks at Loki to make sure he is okay. 

 Loki just shrugs his shoulders slightly, not really understanding why his Father was acting this way.

 They walk in shoulder to shoulder, and Odin was sitting on a chair near a window overlooking Asgard. 

"I know one of you has seen an Arc Angel *hic*, now tell me the truth! Who has *hic*!??". 

Thor shakes his head, "Father I promise I haven't seen one, I don't know what they look like. But I believe I would know it when I saw one". 

Odin nodded, seeming to not really care about his answer all together, and then looked at Loki.

 He waited for his Father to say something, but Odin didn't even blink..

Wait....

 Loki moved his hand tentatively in front of Odin's face, and the scene changes, he's back in the white room.

 He felt a hand on his shoulder. 

He turned to see Beth, her wings fluff out and in attack mode. 

She drops to her knees and hugs him, wrapping her wings around his body. 

Safely snuggled under her wings, he starts to breathe a little better, he had been starting to panic a little. 

"Just tell him you've seen me, he's going to hurt you more if you lie, just tell him, and he'll go easy on you". 

She started crying, knowing that Odin was going to hurt him, and there was not much she could do to stop it.

 If Odin knew who she was, he would kill Loki, and make Loki transfer his guardianship to Odin.

 Loki pulls away as her tears continue to trickle down her face.

 Loki watches the tears, and reaches out to touch them. 

She slightly tilts her head back, and starts to tremble.

 "Loki, wait, if you touch them, you'll cry gold too...and you'll be able to see me...you could get hurt". 

She speaks with a broken voice, she feels like she is failing her charge.

 Loki looks deep into her eyes, green meeting green.

 "I want to see you, consequences be damned Beth, seeing you every minute of every day is more important". 

She nodded slowly, letting more tears fall at the thought of what could happen next, and Loki reached out to touch her cheek. 

They were surrounded by a thick, gold mist. 

Loki blinks, and he's back in his father's chambers, that is still frozen. 

He looks up to see Beth standing in front of him, in a crouched position. 

"I can place an illusion on your tears, so they appear normal, would you like me to do that?", she asked softly. 

He shakes his head slowly, he wants to be proud of his guardian, not to be afraid of what could happen. 

She nods, and holds his hand, standing beside him, she outstretched her hand, twisting it slightly as it turned green. 

 "Father I promise I haven't seen one, I don't know what they look like. But I believe I would know it when I saw one". 

Odin nodded, seeming to not really care about his answer all together, and then looked at Loki.

 He took a deep breath, trying to still his hammering heart.

 "I have father, and she's standing right next to me".

 Odin looked at him calmly before his face contorted in rage.

 "Boy, you're either lying to me *hic* or you've been selfish and keeping her *hic* to yourself!!", he roared, standing up and towering over Loki.

 Beth grips Loki's shoulder's as gold tears run down his face.

 Not only was his father calling him a liar, but also selfish... 

"I'm not lying! She was just protecting me!". 

Thor stands closer to Loki and puts a arm in front of him as if it would protect him.

 Odin grabs Thor's arm and throws him across the room, making Loki flinch as he slammed against a wall. 

Odin down in Loki's face and spoke with a deadly calm.

 "So your telling me that your silver tongue is good for nothing, eh? Won't even tell your own father that you have an Arc Angel? Well that's fine, you'll just not use it". 

Loki's eyes went wide with fear, Odin grabbed him and dragged him out of the room. 

"Thor! Thor wake up, THOR!", Loki screamed as he passed Thor, who had not moved. 

Loki tried to yank his arm out of Odin's, but only caused him to hold his arm tighter.

 Loki yelled in 'pain' to keep up appearances, but he could see the gold that covered him in armor, and the soft hand on his shoulder.

 An hour later, Loki stood in front of his bedroom mirror, his mouth stitched closed with gold thread.

 But that's not what brought gold tears to his eyes. 

Beth stood behind him, with his stitches on her mouth, she took everything from Loki and gave it to herself. 

The needle never touched Loki, it was only an illusion, so Odin wasn't suspicious.

 Loki turned to Beth and hugged her, She didn't deserve this...she doesn't, but she's doing it for me.

Still hugging her, he asks a pressing question. 

"Can you check on Thor? I'm-i'm worried". 

Not bothering to keep the tremble that came when he spoke.

 'Of course young one, he is currently in the healing wing, he took a hard hit', she said into his mind. 

"Thank you Beth, I'm really sorry", he whispered, gold trickling down his face. 

'You did nothing wrong, all I'm doing is protecting you my dear, it's what I do best'.

ANGST.........I SORRY.......it'll get better....*mutters* eventually.........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.2K 919 76
It's the title. Of course there's enough of these, but I'm trying. Constructive criticism is welcome and so are requests I don't own anything (duh)
394 5 12
❝You truly are your father's daughter❞ {Marvel Cinematic Universe} {The Avengers - Avengers: Endgame}
1.7K 156 14
𝐀𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐆𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐒 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏 𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐄...
6.9K 118 178
Incorrect quotes