| The Cursed Quirk | A JJK x...

iliketoshift

AYO THIS ISNT DISCONTINUED ANYMORE ITS JUST UNDER HELLA EDITING SO LIKE IT WONT MAKE THAT MUCH SENSE? Midoriy... Еще

Chapter 1; Entrance Exam (EDITED!!)
Chapter 2; Principal Nezu (EDITTEDD!!!
Chapter 3; Class 1A
Chapter 4; Physical Assessment and Hero training
Chapter 6; Battle training part 2
Chapter 7; Battle training part 3
Chapter 8; Battle training part 4
bye

Chapter 5; Battle training

7.4K 159 9
iliketoshift

A/N: Okkokkkok, basically I used a random generator for this so the teams and stuff may be a bit weird and off.

Everyone impatiently changed into their hero costumes, some stopping to admire the materiel, others rushing it on. Midoriya was no exception to this as he stared at the mask they had made him the entire time while he was changing. Although he did stop looking at it for a moment to see everyone taking their phones with them as they left the locker room, instantly he had an idea for an easy win.

Finally putting his mask on he walked out the changing rooms behind the other boys. He looked at everyones Hero costumes and wasnt really surprised in what he had seen, everyones costumes matched them and their personalitys almost perfectly.

The quieter teens had a more neutral look to theirs whilst the other loud and obnoxious ones of the bunch had very bright colors and designs that just screamed in your face, 'Look at me!'.

Midoriya looked at his own hero costume for a minute, his Hero costume consisted of a dark green top with a golden button holding the top layer in place. It was very easy to take the top layer off if it became necessary to not wear it, although it was very flexible so reasons to even take it off were slim. Underneath the dark green top was a simple white shirt that was very flexible and allowed for fast and drastic movement.

His mask was seperate from the tops and was a bit darker than the original green top, by only a few shades. It had a light gray zipper running down the middle of the mask, the zipper was very easy to undo as he tested it to make sure it would work well to easily take off. It was very similar to his regular ones he would wear, the only difference being that it was slightly more durable and water resistant.

His pants were the same shade of green as his top, they were also made of very flexible material making it easy for him to be quick on his feet. He had black leggings underneath them and his signature red shoes, except they had a different design. They were slim and tight so he would be able to be quick, they were also very quiet and allowed almost no noise to be admitted as he would fight opponents or just walk in general.

Reaching the end of the hallway where his classmates were he saw that almost everyone was there, besides for a few with complex costumes that took longer to put on.

Soon enough everyone had arrived and All might walked around the corner startling many as they were off guard talking to someone they happened to grow attached to in the past week they attended UA.

"I am here! Hello students! Today we will be doing an offense defense training exercise I did way back when!" All might told them in a loud proud tone. Most of 1A was really excited now, first they were going to be taught by All might himself, second they were going to be doing a training exercise he himself did when he was younger. Whats next?!

"Follow me! We will be going to Ground Beta!" All might announced walking away, looking over his shoulder to make sure they were following in suit. After a few minutes of running everyone arrived at a theater like room to see a projector and a white screen.

"This is where we will watch everyones fights!" All might announced looking back at his students. "Its time for me to explain the exercise!"

Pushing a button on the computer with a cord running to the projector a projection flashed onto the screen. On the screen was a diagram of four circles with five smaller circles inside of the larger one.

"There will be four groups! Group A, B, C and D! Five students will be assigned to each group! Each group will be on both Defense and Offense! An example is Group A being on defense while Group B is on offense! Then Group A is on offense while group D is on Defense! There will be a total of 4 rounds! 5 minute intervals between the rounds so teams can catch their breath!" All might explained extraordinarily staying very entergetic throughout the whole thing. Needless to say almost no one truly understood what they were doing as All might really didnt have a way with words.

"Alright! Sit down so we can pull from this hat names for the groups!" The students did as they were told and sat in the chairs, some distancing themselves from the others, some sitting next to their newly made friends.

"I have everyones assigned seat numbers written on these papers! When you hear your number raise your hand!" All might called out shaking the hat putting his hand in the open area. After a few seconds he pulled five papers from the hat and read them.

"Numbers 20, 19, 16, 1 and 4!" He called out. Almost instantly five hands shot up and All might wrote their names in the small circles on the screen.

"Momo Yaoyorozu, Minoru Mineta, Toru Hagakure, Yuga Aoyama and Tenya Iida" All might whispered under his breath writing their names in their respective small circles inside a large circle that above it read "Group A".

"Your all in group A!" All might said returning to his former position with his hand inside of the hat. "Group B will be..." paper rubbing against each other was the only sound inside the small theater. Grabbing onto five papers All might pulled them out of the hat and read the numbers.

"Number 9, 10, 5, 11 and 12!" All might called out. Again five hands shot up and All might wrote their names out.

"Koji Koda, Rikido Sato, Ochako Uraraka, Mezo Shoji and Kyoka Jiro..." All might whispered once again under his breath writing their names out in small circles inside of a larger one this time named, "Group B".

"Group C will be.." All might yelled just as loud as before and ruffled the papers up this time shaking it a bit more.

"Numbers 2, 17, 13, 15 and 7!" All might called out looking around the room the same way he did the past few times. 5 hands shot up from around the same area most likely meaning they already knew and have talked with each other.

"Mina Ashido, Katsuki Bakugou, Hanta Sero, Shoto Todoroki... and Denki Kaminari..." All might wrote down their names with a bit of hesitance, two of the top three strongest of the students were on the same team... 'This team is probably gonna demolish the others... if they work together...' he tried thinking in a positive light but he was sure these practice fights would be over quickly. Hurriedly writing the last name down in the small circles inside of a larger circle named 'Group C' he tried picturing the fights the students would have based on what he was told on their quirks and ultimately decided that not all teams would lose easily against them.

"Group D is..." All might whipped around the papers before realizing no one elses numbers were in there. "Numbers 3, 18, 14, 8 and 6!" All might yelled the numbers for the remaining five students to be met with five hands shot up.

"Tsuyu Asui, Izuku Midoriya, Fumikage Tokoyami, Eijiro Kirishima and Mashirao Ojiro." All might wrote their names down and turned to face the class to be met with faces wanting a better explanation of the exercise.

"Round 1 will be Team A on defense against Team B who will be on offense. Round 2 will be Team C on Defense against Team D who will be on Offense. Round 3 will be Team B on defense against Team C who will be on offense. Round 4 will be Team D on defense while Team A is on offense. The Team on defense will be protecting this box that the ones on offense will be trying to grab it. In order for a player to be out they have to be 'captured' with this capture tape." All might held a box and he held up four different capture tapes up covered in the groups letter. "You can also win on offense if you have three players touch the box with their hand for three seconds at the same time. " All might explained taking many breaths throughout the long explanation.

"What is the box made of?" Mina asked. "Its made of cement and no you cant use it as a weapon." All might answered putting the box in its original place next to him on the floor.

Pushing another button on the computer a new screen flashed on. On it it read-

"Round 1: Team/Group A is on defense, B is on offense
Round 2: Team/Group C is on defense, D is on offense
Round 3: Team/Group B is on defense, C is on offense
Round 4: Team/Group D is on defense, A is on offense" .

"We will have 5 minute breaks and if the fights arent over in 30 minutes then its a tie!" All might explained to his students miraculously keeping his energy up the entire time throughout the lesson.

"Alright Team A and B line up!" 10 students stood up and walked towards the entrance they came through and got in two lines for their teams.

"Alright Team A place the box in this room..." All might told the students handing them a map. "You are not to engage in battle unless they come and attack or you see them in this building." All might whispered so no one else could hear.

"Team B you will meet in this building, the box is in the building across from yours. Try not to cause to much damage. When you here me say "Go" over the intercom system you may leave the building." All might explained in a hushed tone. Nodding both teams left the theater and headed for the buildings they were assigned to.

A few minutes later

Team A was currently working on a strategy for protecting the box. They had Momo Yaoyorozu personally protecting the box as she prepared many traps and a barely functioning radio. Hagakure would be standing at the front door and would alert them when Team B would be seen. Mineta was placing his quirks hair ball like things around the floors and walls in an attempt to trap one of the students on one or two. He was also upside down on the ceiling prepared to attack someone who was unlucky enough to be trapped by him. Iida was patrolling the building regularly to check for anyone else. And Aoyama was standing outside the door Momo and the box were in.

Once given the go Team B had Koda have birds reporting to them regularly by flying back and forth in an unnoticeable way without a birds eye view. Jiro had her Aux ears in the wall trying to figure out where the members of Team A were. Uraraka was to be on the roof of the building Team A occupied with Sato, they got there with her quirk Zero gravity. Mezo Shoji was going to go through the front entrance in an attempt to distract Team A.

Hagakure seeing Shoji approach the door ran off to where Iida was. Quickly reaching him as he was close to her she informed him of the situation.

"Iida! Iida! Shoji is about to break through the front door! I think I saw Uraraka and Sato floating over to the roof! Im not to sure but the birds are moving weirdly, maybe Koda did something?! And Jiro probably has her ears in something!" Hagakure informed him in a hushed whisper.

"Thank you for reporting, Ill use my radio Momo gave me and inform the others." Iida said in a straight formal tone. "Wait! You guys got radios?!" She questioned still in a hushed whisper. "Yes. They were handed out last minute and may not work to well. I believe Mineta is up on the top floor around this area. Find him and inform him just to be safe." Iida said quickly rushing off.

Letting out a quiet huff Hagakure ran up the stairs as quietly as she could and she then heard the front door rip right off its rusted hinges. She also heard Iida scream be cut off by a tackle like noise. Now she was really worried but she persisted and kept running up the stairs to inform the others.

In the theater like room

'Theyre making relatively quick and good plans.' All might thought to himself rubbing his chin. "Iida is out!" All might announced over the intercoms.

"That was quick! Four eyes didnt even last five minutes!" Bakugou said from his seat near the front of the screen. "Mentaiko..." Midoriya whispered under his breath, low enough for no one to hear him but himself.

"He did report back to his teammates ribbit." Tsuyu argued causing Bakugou to shut up a grumble something under his breath. "Tuna mayo." Midoriya said a bit louder from them all to hear. "What the hell was that?!" Bakugou asked now agitated he didnt understand a single thing.

"I think that means something like talk..?" Mina suggested from her seat close to the blonde haired teen.

"So hes saying I should talk?!" Bakugou asked confused trying to put all the pieces together. "Oh he meant that as an insult!" he finally realized starting to jump over his seat just to be stopped by the glare the students next to the boy gave him.

Sitting down he stared intently at the screen hoping for something else to take place to get him out of this embarrassing situation.

Back with the teams

Aoyoma was outside the door the box was in and he was fiddling with his belt trying to pass time. "Why arent they reporting on the radio...? I hear something going on but im not picking up anythinggg...." he complained dragging out many letters in annoyance.

Sitting down against the door he heard a loud bang and felt a small thump, most likely meaning something bad happened. He also then heard people above him running and stomping around him which was a bad sign considering they were on the second to last floor so it was most definitely coming from the top floor, meaning that there was in fact a fight going on since no one specifically was assigned to that area.

Jumping from his spot he rushed into the room just after giving the emergency knock they created so they could communicate with eachother.

Knock, -pause-, knock, knock

Looking up Momo saw Aoyama rush into the room blurting something out to fast for her to comprehend. "Wow, calm down. Now explain what happened." Momo instructed him with some new found confidence that she really enjoyed having.

"I heard a very loud sound and felt a light thump most likely from the first floor, and I believe someone is up a floor fighting!" Aoyoma said already out of breath for some reason. Staring at him for a moment Momo picked herself up and stood up straight trying to be as intimidating as possible.

"Ok. Im almost certain that the radio isnt working from a mistake I made in making it somewhere... sorry..." she apologized trying to gain that confidence boost from earlier once again.

"Ok, we need to get Hagakure, Mineta and" she was cut off by a voice on the intercom. "Iida is out!" The booming voice recognized as All might blurted out.

"Ok we need to get Hagakure and Mineta then..." she trailed off. "Aoyoma can you get them, ill protect the box." Momo offered. "Yes! Ill go get them!" Aoyoma said with a sparkle before running out the room.

"I guess ill continue with the immobilization traps.." she whispered under her breath sitting back down to make them.

With Team B

Running across the roof to the door Uraraka flung open the door connecting to the inside of the building. Looking back she saw that Sato was already inside and trying to open a sugar packet that was, in a way, very fucking hard to open. Taking this as a moment of rest she leaned her head against the wall for a second before being roughly pushed to the ground by a small object.

"I got you~" Its raspy voice called out placing the capture tape around her wrist. "Uraraka is out!" All mights voice boomed over the intercom waking Sato from his concentration on opening a sugar packet that really just wouldnt open.

Being startled the sugar packet tore open and he gulped it down as fast as humanly possible and ran towards the small person that tackled Uraraka known as Mineta, or currently one of their opponents. Tackling him down to the ground Sato placed a capture tape around his torso successfully capturing him.

"Mineta is out!" All might boomed over the intercom with his loud voice.

With the other members of Team B

Jiro had her aux ears in the wall when All mights voice boomed over the intercom causing her to yank them out harshly and cover her ears with her hands as hard as possible. She had very sensitive ears and to hear those announcements whilst her aux ears were in a wall very close to a speaker wasnt fun.

"Ghhh, if villains dont kill me his loud voice sure will..." she grumbled under her breath to quietly for Koda who was on the other side of the room to hear.

'Uraraka is out, there goes the only one who can bring Sato back over here...' she thought to herself before walking over to Koda.

"Hey, we need to head over to the building and get the box." She informed him crossing her arms on her chest. Nodding his head they both left their building and quietly discussed what they needed to do.

Back with Sato

Hagakure peered around the corner, her hands shaking. She held her teams capture tape as tightly as she possibly could. She was very anxious being this close to Sato whilst he was under his sugar, and the fact he just took it made her even more nervous.

Running out quietly and stealthy she slid under his legs that were still sprawled out from when he captured Mineta. Once under his legs she grabbed his arm and pulled him down, she may not have been to physically strong but she was clever when it came to fighting. Quickly wrapping the tape around his exposed ankle that was still trying to recover from it being jerked down by an unknown force, she had captured him.

"Sato is out!" All might boomed once again over the intercom.

With Aoyama

Hearing that Sato was eliminated was surprising since he didnt hear any traps go off. Meaning Hagakure got him. There wasnt anything wrong with that it was just surprising.

Running down that stairs to the second floor he saw that Jiro and Koda were about to walk into a trap. Stopping to see what happens Aoyama wondered how it even had got there, not really wanting to stress himself more than he was already he shifted his thoughts into how this would play out.

Koda and Jiro were briskly walking trying not to make to much noise, they were about to enter the building Team A were in when they heard a small amount of wind circling around them, they first blamed the wind until they heard a 'fwoop' noise in the air. Not reacting fast enough to the mysterious noise they were captured into a rope based trap. Quickly the oxygen around them became contaminated with a very diluted chloroform like substance and they quickly lost their consciousness.

Being very impressed by this trap Aoyama stared at it with sparkles in his eyes for a moment before running off to place the capture tape around them so it counted.

After quickly rushing to put the tape on the two students limp bodies after the chemical had naturally died out he ran off hearing the announcement overhead.

"Jiro and Koda are out!" All mights voice rang through his ears as he rushed back up the stairs saying a farewell to Iida, who was right next to the stairs.

He was about three floors up when he was struck harshly on the back of his head. His vision fading in and out, he heard Shojis voice faintly whisper, "I got you.".

"Aoyama is out!" All mights voice rang once again in Aoyamas head before darkness fell over him.

In the theater like room

"This is getting good!" Bakugou clapped. "These extras arent so boring after all!"

"I have to admit these fights are very manly." Kirishima added nodding his head, his arms and legs crossed.

"This is gonna be so cool! Maybe we can learn about Midoriya's quirk!" Mina whispered that last part so Midoriya couldnt hear it.

Although Midoriya did hear it. He just didnt care, all his life people were curious about his quirk, everyone besides Bakugou who wrote him off as weird for never really talking and staying to himself.

It never bothered him its just it was a hard quirk to explain. And everytime someone asked him straight up he would tell them, the only times he wouldnt is if the person is awfully suspicious or a villain.

Staring into the screen he noticed Shoji getting close to a trap.

With Shoji

Shoji was tip toeing around every corner trying not to make a peep. He wasnt paying much attention to where he was going and had almost set off many traps and he even failed to notice them even after he dodged them.

So it wasnt much of a surprise when he tripped on a string triggering blocks of a metal like substance to trap him on the ground. It all made a very loud noise that everyone in the building heard it.

Hagakure being the only one able to move freely rushed down the stairs to greet him.

Shoji having a dizzy spell and overall a dumb moment asked a stupid question, "Can you help me up?"

Realizing his mistake quickly he shut up and looked at the ground sadly. "Hehehe" Hagakure giggled. "How about this? I help you up once I give you this necklace?" Hagakure offered showing the capture tape in a circle like shape big enough to wrap around his neck.

Sighing in defeat Shoji mumbled an almost inaudible "sure...".

Hagakure rushed over to him and placed the necklace capture tape around Shoji neck.

"Shojis out! Team A wins!" All might announced over the intercom.

3807 words.

Hellooooo! How have you all been?

Ive been great! Me and my mother left the rest of our family home and vacationed at the beach for a night!

Anyway stay healthy and safe! Dont forget to hydrate!

Bye bye!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

76.3K 2.3K 32
A MHA x Reader story. You were born with a very unique quirk. A quirk with a lot of mystery. What it lacked in power, it more than made up for in res...
11.7K 360 12
"This world is always, "Quirk this, Quirk that. " That needs to be fixed." Throughout history, more and more quirks are coming. and until then, the q...
443K 10.4K 29
This is a Fanfiction based off of BNHA, or My Hero Academia. Instead of a reality where the main character, Izuku Midoriya, is born without a quirk...
76.8K 5.4K 100
A clear mind. That is all it needs sometimes but a quirk was definitely not helping it. Izuku Midoriya was a kid who got away with murderong his own...