Error!sans Oneshots

Galing kay Gl1tchedFe3l1ngs

This just has a bunch or oneshots with error sans in them, mostly with ships as well. rules are in the first... Higit pa

rules for requests
all badguys in a poly relationship
ds!errorxoriginal!badguys and vice versa
error x fresh (floof)
all bad guys together pt 2 (FLUFF)
all bad guys together pt 3 (FLUFF)
error x nightmare (FLUFF)
error x nightmare x reaper (FLUFF)
error x reaper
NOT A CHAPTER
not a chapter but still-
error x lust (fluff and smut)
all badguys together part 4
a/n
error x nightmare (SMUT)
all the badguys together 5, (ANGST AND FLOOF)
A/N
error x male!reader (angst)
all badguys together 5 1/2
error x ? (fresh vs nightmare vs reaper)
GUYS IM BACK
//Who are you?// UT paps x error
//Error but he's a dad🤤//
//silky splatters of a new hobby!//
//Errored love// Error x Lust
Error harem🛐
Error breaks the 4th wall
HAPPY BIRTHDAYYY
vote 😶
2nd account
//A change in Fate//
//Heart shaped buttons//
Question!
update
//Cliche right..?//
//Someone that cares//
//short harem//
//Dreams are only that, DRÊÂM$//
//silky splatters of a new hobby 2//
//lime🙄🤜//
//anotha one (lime)//
//mini-shot//
//Dummys being dumb//
//cliche yandere but with a twist//
//A MAID DRESS?!//
//red paint,, or maybe its blood..//
//Goopy strings//
//More shorts!//
//Touch starved...// ANGST
//All badguys poly 6!!//
//Its over... Isnt it...?// ANGST
//Its over...isnt it? PART 2//
//Anti-Hero//
A/N
//Racers, errorlust//
//Error breaks the 4th wall again//
//more shorts becuz yea🌝//
//Dating Error//
//Shorts,Ideas and headcanons//
Reasons why error is best
political chat :/
//Heart shaped buttons 2//
//Racers 2! The date//
Crying (NOT A CHAPTER)
//Favorite child// MamaError
//What do those tongues do?~// Errorlust
//Do you really love me?// ErrorFresh.
//Error the multi-tuber 2//
//Errors favorite pet// bad sans poly
update NOT A CHAPTER
//Error fucking dies//
//Hes hurt..// UT!Paps x Error

Error the multi-tuber

1.7K 67 7
Galing kay Gl1tchedFe3l1ngs

So basically, error gets bored of his 'basic' life and so he starts a multi-tube channel! He soon gets famous for no reason, and soon enough he's known better for his videos than his actual job!

(This is heavily inspired by another one-shot i had read!! Shout-out to the original!)

Enjoy!
---------------
Errors POV

I was destroying a copy of underfell, as normal.
And when i got done i decided to steal some chocolate from the sans of this au.

Well, its not like he could have a say in it, he's dead.
And so i made my through a portal as i felt inks presence. I decided to portal to nightmares castle, right after i destroy the universes code.

I walk in on the others watching a horror movie. I decide to sit down next to killer on the left couch.
There's 3 couches and a few chairs. There's the middle couch, with nightmare in the middle, eating popcorn with horror to the left of him, snagging popcorn whenever nightmares not paying attention. And cross to the right of him.
There's the left couch with me and killer on it, and the right couch with dust and blue on it.

"Hey error, where were ya?" Killer asks, chuckling to himself about who knows what.

"The usual, destroying a fell copy, stealing the chocolate and running." I shrugged. Its kinda the usual, for me anyways.

Killer smiled.

"Huh, hey error, your life's actually pretty interesting. Ya know how many people would kill for a documentary on your ass?" Killer laughed.

Blue butted into our conversation.

"Yeah error! I know a lot of sanses who would really like to know what the daily life of the destroyer is!" Blue exclaimed, catching the others attention. Dust then paused the movie.

"Hmmm, they have a new app called multi-tube. Its where people from all over the multiverse can post videos of them doing stuff. I like watching people do skate boarding tricks, or even swap chara doing stunts that could get them killed!" Dust stated. I hummed thinking about the idea of me making videos on my life.

They all stared at me as i thought.

"Oh, alright, but you guys will have to teach me how to work the damn things" i stated. They all agreed and continued watching the movie, and after the movie they would teach me how to use those cameras and computers.
--------------------

~~after the movie+explaining things to error~~

--------------------
/3rd POV/

The others had just explained how everything works and now error was confused on what his first video should be.

Blue had suggested something along the lines of him destroying an au or doing a stunt.

Dust suggested both of those things at once.

And so they were off!
Error opened a portal and they all carried the equipment into the random copy of underfell.

Once they were all set up dust started recording.

"Heya multi-tube! Its dust here and today we're gonna be looking into,,, idk random stuff lol" dust shrugged as he set the camera on the stand they stole.

Nightmare picked up killer with a tentacle and threw him at error as error was trying to destroy the au's code.
Error used his strings to grab killer and threw him in the air without even looking at him, killer screamed as he went up in the air.
Dust threw bone attacks at killer as he dodged as well as he could. Killer landed on the snow, balancing on a bone as the au crumbled around them.
Error made a portal on the ceiling and threw everyone up there while horror grabbed all the equipment. The camera showed the others being thrown through the portal as error jumped off of a clump of codes and leaped through the portal landing on nightmare.

"Ow Error what the hell!" The others snickered as horror pointed the camera towards the two.
Error had gotten up and helped nightmare up as well. He closed the portal and chuckled as the others high-fived each other since they just completed a daring stunt.

"That was awesome! Lets do it again!!" Killer shouted, earning a chuckle from nightmare and agreements from the others.

Horror then turned the camera around to face him.

"Thanks for watching multi-tube!" Horror ended the video and high-fived cross who was right behind him.

"Soo uh, what do we do now?" Error asked. Looking over horrors shoulder.

"We edit it!" Horror chuckled.
---------------
(Later)
---------------
<still 3rd POV>
After killer and dust had helped error edit his video they published it.
"And now we wait!" Killer exclaimed.
Error just decided to walk over and sit with the others. He relaxed as he listened to the calming music nightmare had the others play for him.
"Hey, what should we have for dinner?" Error asked nightmare. Nightmare just shrugged as error huffed.
"We should have rice and dumplings!" Horror practically yelled errors non-existent ears off.

"Alright, alright. HEY SHITWADS WE'RE HAVING RICE AND DUMPLINGS THAT SOUND GOOD!?" Error yelled so that the boys upstairs could hear.
He heard a few 'ok!'s and a 'cool!' Back from them.
He grinned as he got up to go make the food.

"Heya mom what if ya made a cooking video?" Horror asked, holding up the camera he still had in his hand.

"One, why the hell are ya calling me mom, and two, sure i guess." Error replied as he shrugged, he got the pot for the rice and filled it with water, while horror happily turned the stove on.
Dust came down and watched as error and horror set up the camera.

"Heya guys, whatcha doin'?" Dust asked, he stared into horrors eyes for an uncormfortably long time until error broke the silence.

"While we make dinner, we're also gonna make a cooking video. It was horrors idea." Error stated blankly as he went back to setting things up and fixing the dim lighting in their huge kitchen.

"Mk, sounds cool could i maybe join in?" Dust asked smirking as horror smiled back at him.
Error only nodded towards him as he had finally gotten the lighting to how he liked it.

"Hey dust could you start the video?" Horror asked as he carefully put on a plain white and red apron.
Error had put on a blue and red apron that had a star pattern on it.

Dust obliged as he twisted the nobs and pushed the record button.

"Hey multi-tube! Its error here with my buddies horror and dust!" Error stated proudly as he looked over at horror for him to say something.

"Well, we're gonna be making rice and dumplings!" Horror smiled widely as dust chuckled a bit as he walked into frame.

Lets just say....
The video turned from a cooking video to dust playing pranks on the other two.

(A few seconds later)

"D-DU$T I S-SW3AR I'L£ HA-HAV3 Y0UR H3AD 0N A F-FUCK1NG S-SP1K3!" Error shouted as he chased dust. Dumplings covered horrors skull as for he was passed out on the floor. Wet rice ran down errors back as he threw some at dust.

Cross had come downstairs and walked right into the mess.

"Aww jeez-" cross picked up the camera.
"Here's ya so called 'bad guys' multiverse!" Cross giggled a bit as he pointed the camera at error who was beating the ever lasting shit out of dust.
"W-WAIT! ERROR DON'T KILL THE POOR GUY!-"

....
The video cut off.

--------------------------
(With the star sanses)

Blue was giggling and chuckling at his phone, he had been doing that for a bit.
It was worrying ink and dream.

"Uhh, hey blue-" dream started, blue had turned off his phone and looked over at dream.
"-what were ya laughin that was so funny you were replaying and laughing at for the past 20 minutes..?" Dream asked. He mentally face-palmed as blue broke into small giggles.

"What so funny blue?!" Ink practically shouted as blue broke into tears from laughing so hard.
Ink grabbed blues phone even though blue was protesting against it.

"What the- IS THAT ERROR?!" Ink had shouted again. Dream looked over his shoulder as his eyes went wide.

"The destroyer has a multi-tube account?!-" dream had started talking but ink intterupted him. (Rude)
-"AND HE HAS OVER 2 MILLION FOLLOWERS?!" Blue giggled a but at his friends wide mouths as he snatched his phone back.

"Yes, errors had a multi- tube account for a while now. He's actually really funny! He plays lots of pranks on random sanses and its hilarious!" Blue smiled as the other two pulled out their own phones and supposedly searched up the destroyers multi-tube channel.

And it was true!

(Back with error and the others)

"Damn error! Your hitting off fast!"
Error tilted his head in confusion as dust smiled. Cross and horror nodded.

"How so?" Error asked as dust shoved a screen in his face.

"Look dude! Look at all these comments!" Error read over lots of them.

'Omg the destroyer has multi-tube?!'

'This has to be fake,,, right?'

'Wow! The destroyer is cute!'

'The destroyer is so funny!'

Error smiled at all the comments.

"So buddy, wanna go make a live-stream of you pranking sanses?" Cross chuckled.

Error nodded as he grabbed his camera.
He pressed record.

----------
Ink, dream and blue immediately joined the live-stream as they watched error talk about random stuff before opening a portal to where,, wait, that looked like their house!
----------
Error held the camera as dust held a bucket of ice cold water over the door with his magic.
Error knocked on the door as he heard running to the door.

"Hello?" Ink asked as he saw error recording. He opened the door fully, which he soon regretted.

Cold ice water dripped down inks face as dream peaked around the corner. He soon bursted into laughter as error laughed at ink.

Ink stood in shock as he shivered from the water dripping down his spine and covering every inch of his clothing and some getting on his broomie.

Error opened a portal and yelled at the others to run. They all ran through the portal as they laughed, and as the portal closed, ink squeeled.

----------------

"I was on their live-stream!!! Blue did ya see me? Did ya see me?!" Ink screamed as he ran back inside.

"Pfft, yeah ink, but shock isn't really a good look on you- pfft, BAHAHAHAHSHSH" Blue had burst into laughter as he paused the stream on a zoom in of inks ugly shocked face. He had looked like he saw a ghost that smelt like cheese. It was funny!
But not to ink.
------------
Error was Definently going to have a lot of fun doing this whole 'multi-tube' thing.
------------
Thanks for reading busters! Also, 1831 words!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

2.5K 102 17
!!! This story will officially stop getting updated here, and ONLY on AO3 !!! I'm going to try and write one-shots/short stories for Undertale (AU's)...
20.1K 229 24
May contain lemons! I will put a warning before any lemons or smut! This will contain Sanscest, xReaders, and many other ships and random sht! Cover...
25.9K 614 39
This book mostly contains Nightkiller- 🤣 Just another random oneshot book about very gay magic skeletons and a bit of lazy writing and insane storyl...
23.6K 946 43
Y know The tittle Just a bunch of err0r one-shots and stories because I can They're mostly stories but something that'll happen once so I guess just...