A Tainted Soul | MyStreet

Από AutamatheQueen

I was told once by my parents that a beautiful and powerful woman lived and saved the world, and mama told me... Περισσότερα

Just to let you know
Running Fast.......
Only the Beginning
House Visit
The Cool Guys?
Frozen Outside
Ms. Kawaii~Chan's Present of Love
My First Christmas Cat-Tastrophe
Decoration Fight
Mistletoe Wars PT. 1
Mistletoe Wars PT. 2
Tree of Friendship and Love!
How Mr. Zane Stole Christmas
Snow Day!
New Years!
Weird Man with Old Man Hair
Mr. Travis's Weird 'Love'
Ms. Aphmau and Ms. Kawaii~Chan New Job
The Weird Shrine
The Neighborhood Play PT. 1
The Neighborhood Play PT. 2
The Neighborhood Play PT. 3
Aftermath
Playdate!
Valentine's Day?
The Date Begins
Valentine's Day Surprise!
The Ro'Meave's Brother's
Girl's Contest
Don't Tell Mom PT. 1
Don't Tell Mr. Aaron! P.T 2
Ms. Aphmau in Love? Pt.3
Ms. Aphmau's Best Friends?
First A-Con Ever!
Cosplay and Performance of a Lifetime!
My Forever Family!
Family Vacation! Love ~ Love Paradise!

Found....

464 7 0
Από AutamatheQueen

*Don't mind the picture above^ I tried the best I could with it and that's the best I could do with it without redoing it*

*Aphmau's P.O.V*

I woke up to the sun shining through my window and birds chirping from outside, I tried to roll over so the sun wouldn't be in my eyes but sadly the damage was done and I had to do breakfast today for the girls, I sat up and stretched my arms above my head before flipping the blanket off of my body, I put on my slippers before leaving my room and heading downstairs as quietly as I could, even though the girls were mostly heavy sleeper before I got to work on breakfast, I went outside taking in the sun, I let it soak into my skin, I bend down to grab the paper for today when something caught my eye.

I looked up to see a dark lump in the yard, near the flowers. I looked around not seeing anything else, I cautiously approach figure before knelling down I lightly push the dark figure, it felt like it was covered in fabric of some kind, I looked over it before noticing feet, pale dirty feet poking out of the lump, I grabbed the end of what seems to be fabric revealing more to the feet, pale legs. My eyes widen before moving to the other side and moving the fabric to reveal a sleeping little girl with dirt on her face and dirty hair,  the child turned over to reveal she was in a dirty white dress of some kind, it was ripped, it was dirty. My eyes were wide "Where did you come from?" I whispered to myself asking no one in particular, I didn't know what else to do and I wasn't going to leave this child out here on her own.

So I did the next best thing, I gently picked her up and carried her inside. I laid her gently on the couch as to not hurt her or wake her before quietly rushing up the stairs. I pounded on Katelyn's door quietly as to not wake the sleeping girl downstairs but loud enough to wake Katelyn "Katelyn!" I whisper/scream while I continued to pound of her door "Whaaaat?" I hear Katelyn whine from inside her room, clearly annoyed about being wakened up like this "Wake Kawaii~Chan and meet me downstairs, it's emergency" I tell her before rushing back down to the little girl, I was worried for her as she was just outside, I don't know how long she was there for either, I pace back and forth waiting for Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan but I had to be quiet as I was right next to her.

I stopped seeing Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan coming down the stairs, well more like Katelyn dragging Kawaii~Chan down the stairs, who was half asleep "Okay, Aphmau, we're up what...." she trialed off seeing the little girl on the couch, still in her dark purple, I think, cloak. I gave her a look that tells her 'I'm worried', while having my hand on my chin and my arm over my stomach "Aph, who's the kid?" She asks as Kawaii~Chan fully wakes herself up "I found her outside, when I went to get the paper and to get fresh air, she was laying on the ground" I tell her, worry laced in my voice as I looked at the sleeping girl, she seems peaceful in her sleep but I was still worried. I turned to face Katelyn before jumping as Kawaii~Chan squeals, I move and covered her mouth quickly but the damage was already done.

Groaning was heard behind me so I turned with the girls to see the little one was waking up, I let go of Kawaii~Chan's mouth and slowly approached the waking girl, she laid up rubbing her eyes before looking around before her eyes laid on us, her eyes widen before jumping back making her fall off the couch, I jumped as she did that and she hid in the corner of the room. I give her a worried look as she looks terrified, I approach her carefully while kneeling down with the help of the couch, I give her a kind smile "Hey, It's okay. We're not gonna hurt you" I tell her, her amber eye was staring at me, I found it beautiful but her other eye was covered by her black hair that seems to have a streak of red in it, she seems to have either pale or tan skin too but I couldn't really tell with how dirty she was, she seems scared of us though.

I carefully and slowly held a hand out to her with a gentle smile "It's okay. How about this, I can get you all cleaned up and we can get you something to eat, you must hungry" I tell her gently, not wanting her to be scared anymore, she seems young too. Looking between my hand and my face with a debating look but a growl sounded from her stomach making the decision final, she slowly began to calm down. I wanted her to trust me, I waited patiently with the same smile on my face. She crawled forward slowly, staring at my hand and my face, before taking my hand slowly.

She looked up at me with her beautiful amber eye, I gave her a kind smile before getting up with her, I held her as her arms went around my waist immediately, my eyes widen a bit before softening. I slowly put my arms around her as to not scare her, her head was on my waist, I could tell how small she was. I turned even though it was difficult with her tight grip on my waist, I turned to face Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan, as she keeps her face hidden in my side this time "Katelyn, can you handle making breakfast today?" I ask while keeping my arm around her, Katelyn raised a brow at me "Why?" She ask, I sigh "I'm going to give her a bath as she needs to be cleaned from the dirt on her and out of the dirty cloth she's in" I tell her with a pleading face, she sighs "Fine, but you owe me" I smile "Thanks, Katelyn. Now come on, sweetie" I walk her up the stairs as Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan go into the kitchen.

I lead her to the bathroom in my room and began to run the bath for her, I made sure it was to hot but enough to get her warmed up too as she was cold from being outside. Once it was warmed up enough I let the tub fill while turning to her "Okay, sweetie, We're going to have to get you undressed, okay?" I ask her, she seems to be relent to take off the dark purple and red cloak, I give her a gentle look and began to help her get undressed, first off taking the cloak off, getting a better look at her, her hair was dirty looking black, bangs covering the right side of her face, her amber eye seems to glow beautifully in the light, her white dress was destroyed basically and dirty to the point the white wasn't even visible, her feet was bare, her skin was dirty hard to tell if it was pale or tan. I notice a necklace around her neck with three charms on it.

They were pretty charms too, I moved my hand towards the charms which made her back up, I jumped slightly "Sorry, sweetie" I tell her, she walked forward as I help her take off the basically shredded dress, I notice something. I see a diaper on her, my eyes widen at the sight of the dirt covered diaper, I looked at her as she was staring at the ground, I bit my thumb before turning and turn off the water as the tub was filled enough. I turned back to her and sighed, I took off the diaper and sighed in relief that it was dirty on the inside. I help her into the tub and notice the water stopped at her shoulders, she was so small. I started with her hair and filled a cup with water before carefully dumping it over her head making a whooshing sound hoping to make her laugh, she just smiled gently at me, I knew I had her trust, but just a little bit.

I continued to wet her hair before getting the shampoo and getting all her hair covered in it, but making sure not to get it in her eye, she had her eyes shut tightly, once all her hair was covered in it, I washed it out with the water, it was slowly turning a dark brown with how much dirt was on her, her true hair color was coming through and the red was becoming more bright, after about 2 washes with her hair, I go to her body and begin to poor water all over her body before I notice a tattoo on her back, I looked at it confused "Hey, what's this?" I ask, touching it gently, it doesn't seem new either. She jumped and looked at me, I looked at her waiting, she just shook her head. I smiled, understanding "Okay, I won't force you to tell me, I give you time to tell me yourself" I tell her before continuing to clean her off. I had to refill the tub once after it almost turned black, it was clean water.

I gave her some toys I had from when I was a kid "Okay, play in the water for a bit and I'll be right back" She nodded gently as I left the bathroom and closed the door to give her privacy. I headed down stairs after finding some clothes she could use for now, I walk into the kitchen with a grim face "Hey, breakfast is almost ready is she clean yet?" Katelyn asks/tells me after noticing me "yeah, uhh, about that...." I trail off both her and Kawaii~Chan looked at me, Kawaii~Chan was making coffee "What is it, Aphmau~Senpai?" Kawaii~Chan asks, I rub the back of my head "Uhh, we don't have what we need..." I trail off again "Of course, we don't, this was a suddenly task" Katelyn tells me not noticing "Uhh, that's not what I meant...." she looked up from cooking giving me a look "Aph....?" I look up "She wears diapers" I tell her rubbing my head blushing a bit out of embarrassment.

Katelyn's face turns pale and a bit red as Kawaii~Chan squealed slightly "So, she doesn't wear underwear?" Katelyn asks out of embarrassment not looking at me, but I knew her face was slightly red, but she seems to be in thought "Uhh, yeah, so...." I trailed off "I got an idea, Kawaii~Chan watch the food" Katelyn walked away, I followed her upstairs "You go watch her, I got this" I nodded and headed back to my bathroom but not before grabbing the clothes, I was letting her use, they were mine so they were going to be a little to big on her until we can get her some of her own clothes. I entered I saw she was playing with a rubber duck, I smiled and closed the door drawing her attention from the duck to me "Hey, so I got you clothes, but we're just trying to figure out the diaper situation" I smiled at her, she nodded before going back to the duck "Do you know what the duck says?" I ask, she looks at me before squeezing the duck making it quack, I jumped before chuckling "Yes, the duck goes quack" I played with her in the tub while sitting on the edge.

She was an adorable little girl, I think I was kind of getting attached to her and her to me. I squirted water at her with the seahorse making her jump making me chuckle to which she splashes me with the water in return, I was now soaked in water, she giggled quietly, I didn't even notice the knock coming from downstairs, I continued to play with until there was a knock on the bathroom door, I got up and opened to see Katelyn, she gave me a questioning look, I noticed how soaked I was. I chuckled before leaving the bathroom to get changed "Why are you soaked?" She ask she was hold a package of diapers in her hand "I was playing with her and I guess you can say we got into a water fight" I tell her, I came out of my closet after I was changed "So where did you get the diapers?" I ask as she hands them to me "I got them from Jeffery, also go some advice from him and where to buy more if needed" She tells me, I nodded in thanks before she left my room.

I took a diaper out after placing them on my bed and went into the bathroom, shutting the door "Okay, let's get you out and dressed" I tell her before letting out the water and getting her out of the tub I got her dress in her diaper, a purple pajama shirt with a duck on it, and purple and white shorts, I helped dry her hair and comb it but she seems to always keep her bangs over her eye, I didn't question it. I cleaned the bathroom while she sat on my bed quietly once the bathroom was clean "Breakfast is ready!" I hear Katelyn scream from downstairs, I smile "Come on, let's get you something to eat" She smiled grabbed my hand tightly and I lead her downstairs. I helped her into a seat after seeing Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan already at the table with their plates, two other plates were on the table, one of them had coffee so I knew that one was mine. I helped her into her seat before sitting down next to her.

I watched as she hesitantly picked up her fork and cut into her pancakes, I began eating once she began, She seems to start to scarf it down after taking the first bit but slow down a bit. Once she was done, I finished after her "Wow, kid. Hungry?" Katelyn ask jokingly with a smile, this caused her to blush and look away, Katelyn chuckles before giving her more pancakes while I sipped my coffee, she seemed skinny when I picked her up from outside, I wondered how much she had eaten before "Okay, I may still address you as kid for a nickname but, What's your name kid?" Katelyn ask after she finishes eating, I looked over at her before looking at the little one, she stops eating staring at Katelyn "Well...." Katelyn trails off "Katelyn~Sama! You can't just ask that while she's eating!" Kawaii~Chan yells at her "What? I don't really want to keep calling her kid all the time, just as a nickname" Katelyn tells Kawaii~Chan "Well, she doesn't really talk, don't even know how old she is, all we know is she's still in diapers" I tell them.

They looked down at the table while I sip my coffee, I felt a tug on my sleeve, I turn to her "Yes, sweetie?" I ask her, she did a motion, I watch as she does a writing motion, I got the jest of what she wants "What?" Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan ask confused, I got up and headed up stairs grabbing a notepad and pencil for her. I head back downstairs and handed them to her gently, she began to write in neat handwriting which surprised us, she pushed it to Katelyn and waited, Katelyn grabbed it and looked at it as me and Kawaii~Chan looked at it too "Uhh, Kawaii~Chan only sees numbers" I was just at confused, but Katelyn seems to get it "Ohh, I get it. It's letters to Numbers" I looked at her confused with Kawaii~Chan "Letters to numbers, why make the alphabet so much more complicated?" I asks, Katelyn gave me a look "There are 26 numbers in the alphabet, she wrote it down A-Z to 1-26, we watched her as the little one ate her pancakes waiting.

Katelyn showed us, her numbers were 12-15-20-21-19-9-1, so from the numbers to letters Katelyn wrote down, we saw the name Lotusia come out from it, we looked at her as she finished her pancakes "Is your name Lotusia?" I ask for everyone, she nods while pointing at the name Katelyn wrote, we smiled and looked at the girl we now know as Lotusia with bright smiles as we finish off breakfast.

*I know Jeffery doesn't show up this early in the series but I needed to do something, I don't really know how old Abby is, Jeffery's daughter, but I made it so he had diapers to give to the girls for Lotusia and since he had a daughter he would know where to get diapers and I made it so the girls would get embarrassed with the diaper situation as I don't think Aphmau had changed a diaper since her years in high school with the baby Aaron was watching and Katelyn with her baby brother. Kawaii~Chan I really have no clue on her if she had ever changed a diaper before so I just made her squeal and I made Lotusia a little smarter than an average 2 year old since she was captured, you know, by the evil man, hope you enjoy*

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

4.6K 38 37
All of these one-shots belong to me and I write them all by myself so if you steal them I will hunt you down. I update this around every two months...
40.7K 1.7K 60
CONTENT CONTAINS : SUICIDAL THOUGHTS SUICIDE ATTEMPTS MENTAL ILLNESS EATING DISORDER SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ABUSE TORTURE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE...
5.3K 234 30
CONTENT CONTAINS : INTRUSIVE THOUGHTS MENTAL ILLNESS SEXUAL CONTENT DRUG USE ABUSE TORTURE GORE VIOLENCE & STRONG LANGUAGE IF YOUR EASILY TRIGGERED O...
134K 3.3K 144
My Mother and Father told me a long time ago a story about a cursed soul and a blessed soul that were united to create something new. This new soul...