SidRa Wali Love Story

By mewodemon

This is Fanfiction on the Chemistry of Siddharth Shukla and Rashami Desai... I love them together and individ... More

PILOT : AFTER BB PARTY
CHAI- KISS PACT
I will prove you Wrong

Best of Luck Baby

433 29 7
By mewodemon

sim-Tu thik hai na.. U guys are ok right..

Sid-Hmm

Asim-EK tym mai hum bhai jaise the u can still share with me..BiggBoss is over..

Sid-Mujhe bahut kuch batana hai lekin mai kal hi kuch bata paunga..yaar

Asim-Rashami aur tere bhaar mai soch toh nahi raha hai..AAj jo hua Arhaan k sath uske baad

Sid-Yaar usse Kamine ka naam mat le i really dont know what to share..kal hi bataunga

Asim-Koi jaldi mat kar aaj hi breakup hua hai..And i really love u guys together but i dont know sid its you..You both are not compatible together.. you guys will just fight..starting mai jab aaya tha i used to feel there is something between you two..lekin i have seen it turn ugly..and i dont want you guys to get hurt...

Sid-I care for her...I want to..

Umar- Jaldi aao media nahi hai thode der k liye andar gayi jaldi chalo..

Asim and sid goes to car-Asim sits in front Sid in back holding rashmi..

They Reach home to drop Rashami..Sid Says i will go you guys go i will take care..

Sid gets the keys from her bags and open the door and makes her lie on bed and while making her lie he just takes a moment to see her face and kisses her on forhead and say night i love you rashmi..was about to leave when rashmi says good night i love you too.. but dont leave like Arhaan..

Sid says i m not going anywhere i m here as i said..and sits on the side of bed and they fall asleep..

=============================Morning===========================================

Rashmi wakes up and find sidhharth near her bed..First she feels like it is a dream and she smiles seeing him and closes her eyes again...but again when she opens them he is still there...

She gets shocked and sit on her bed... looking at him..She touches his hair to check if he is really here

R- ohh shit ye toh sach mai hai..kal kya kya hua tha..kya hum dono mere bedroom mai..

Shit mere Kapde..Thank god hai...but I didn't drink anything expect...Ohh shit Arhan..aur ye mile hue hai..Isne Arhaan k sath milke..kahi kuch toh nahi kiya... Nahi Sid aisa nahi hai kal hi mile the party mai..

Ye toh ache se tha..ohh wait umar ne mujhe bachaya tha..aur sid aura sim bhi the na...Bigboss k ghar kahi ja rahe the...kya hua tha yaar kuch yaad q nahi aa raha hai..Kya abhi bhi sapna dekh rahi hun..Pinch karti hun..she pinches herself and feels pain.. mai toh real hu..

Sid bhi real hai kya..Agar ye chilaaya toh real nahi chilaaya toh sapna..She pinches sid arm..

Sid -Ouch Mummy..Kya kar rahi Rashmi pagal ho gayi hai tu subah subah ..

Rubbing his arm looking at her..with half eyes opened..

Rash- Tu yaha kya kar raha hai...Aur tujhe meri keys kaise mili?

Sid eyes opens out of shock- Baby teri memory toh thik hai yaad hai kuch?

Rash in pain touches her head -Bigboss ka ghar arhan salman umar ne bachaya tha..

Sid-(kaise pagal se mujhe bhi pyar hua hai puri duniya yaad hai aur mai jisne jaan pe khel k bachaya..hadh hai matlab sach mai... irritated with name calling)

Sid- Mai bhi tha..while rash says-asim aur shayad tu bhi..

R-haan..

Sid-Aur kya yaad hai ?(excited to see her reaction to remember what she said)

R- tu kya kar raha hai mere ghar mai pehle ye bata..

Sid-wahi yaad dilana chah rahu yaad hai deal..

R-Kaisi deal

Sid- Mai jeet gaya jeet gaya... shouting like a child

R-looking at him(acha hua mai bigboss nahi jeet warna kya iske jaise har subah jet gayi jeet gayi chilti.. nahi actually he is just the kid in the body like hulk..Itna pagal koi kaise ho sakta hai..stage pe toh bade ache se salman sir se mila isse subah subah zatka laga hai jaise..Sach mai aisa lag raha hai ye bigboss nahi puri zindagi jeet gaya ho..lekin rashami soch ki ye yaha q hai..konsi deal)

Sid turns to rashami on her bed and sit on her legs putting his legs across ..

Rashami tries to go back with sudden shock but there is no space and they are very close..

Sid-Mera aaj ka prize..

Rash- is shocked and trying to understand if sid has gone mad says tu bahut pass mai hai sid

Sid-tujhe sach mai yaad nahi ya tu jhut bol rahi hai..yaar tu toh hamesha sach bolti hai..

Rash raises her eyebrows trying to understand..and bit scared of the closeness..

Sid moves closer to her ears and says Yaad aaya kal raat humne kya kiya tha..

Rash- trying to control her breath and heart beats because he is near..Kya sid..

Sid kisses her ears she closes her eyes not sure how to respond to his touch..

With so many thoughts inside her head she just freezes while he licks her neck about to reach her lips while the side lips touches a bit..rashami feels a current flowing and she throws sid with her hands in the jerk movement..

Sid gets hurt from bed corner and says-kuch bhi yaad nahi..

Rash-Everything is wrong you need to leave...There is so much I cant deal with these( moving her hands pointing u and me..)

Sid-So tujhe yaad aaya tera promise..

Rash-I don't know anything about a promise but I just know this is all wrong..

Sid now hurts emotionally and physically asks-Kya galat hai rashami..after yesterday I felt u want it too..

Rash-what seriously tujhe lagta hai I want ... looking at other direction th..this.. no.. never.. I cannot imagine...mujhe nahi jana ab tu yaha kyu hai just leave..

Sid-Jab tak tujhe yaad nahi aayega I wont leave..

Rash- Don't make me do it khud k ghar ja... nikal yaha se..

Sid- Rash tu aise q baat kar rahi hai..mujhse..I love you and this what I get..

Rash-eyes wide open in shocks smirks and ask you love me?

Sid-yes

Rash starts laughing and says tujhe pata hai kisne sun liya toh kya sochega ki tu pagal ho gaya..Just leave its not a joke time and not everything is joke..

While rash about to get up from bed..Sid goes and helds her in his arm..Rash to balance not falling catches him from neck..and then keeps her hand on sid's forehead tu check if he is alright..

Rash-Sid utar mujhe I m not comfortable..

Sid- You don't remember anything but I do and I don't back out from my words..

Rash- but sid its all confusing tu aise q behave kar raha hai like we are..

Sid-We are about to say couple but says..rash we are something..

Rash- no we are not utar mujhe she tries to get release but he holds firm..

Sid-Jab tak tere flat mai hai nahi utar sakta...

Rash- mere flat mai mujhe nahi utar sakta..Just leave me she starts beating him..tired after he doesn't leave her..Rash scratches him with her nail..chod mujhe..

Sid-Aah Rashami Jungli hai kya.. u know me I m not trying to do anything against your will..

Rash-nahi tu kar raha hai hai ..drop me on the floor.. I can walk..

Sid-nahi.. I promised this tym not leaving remember..

Rash- tiredly kya lega jane ka jana please mujhe kuch yaad nahi aur mujhe lag raha hai tujhe sadma laga hai..bigboss jeetne se.. and anyways I don't want anything to wrong to happens just nikal ja..

Sid- rashami yaad kar its important tu aur mai 4 months sath mai rehne wale..we made a deal we kissed me last night..actually you kissed me and said best kisser in the world..

Rash-blanks not really believing wht sid just said says.. we what..sorry what I kissed..you and nodding in no she says.. sach nahi ho sakta..i will never kiss u sid..have you seen yourself..no no it cant happen..

Sid looking at her disbelief has a small smile on his face

Rash-no no best kisser khud k dimag mai banaya hai ye sab tu ... it cant be me..

Sid- I have a video on my phone..

Rash- I don't believe or trust you drop me she tries getting rid of his grip..when she is about to jump sid drops her..

And she stands- and says ja yaha se.. kuch bhi bakwass kar raha hai

Sid holds her face in his palm and says-Sach main nahi yaad.. tune kiss kiya tha video wo ..confused how to convince her the truth..

Rash-Tu kuch bhi kar sakta hai I don't believe you..Jhuta hai ek number ka tu..

Sid- Tu ab ye dusri baar bol rahi hai bata toh kya jhut bola hai maine...

Rash- I just don't wanna talk about it sid tu ja na..

Sid-Mai chala jaunga waise bhi kal bol tha agar tujhe yaad nhi aaya toh bhi reh jaunga tere bina it hurts rash.. tu nahi samjhegi..u r again all stoned hearted..

Rash- Just looking at him

Sid- Tujhe kuch nahi jana puchna kal kya kya hua tha why we are here..you were so nice to me in the last few days achnak se kya hua..

Rash just looks down to floor- Tera hogya hai toh ja na give me space..It was all acting u go and live with sana let me with whomever I want...except you..

Sid-Sid stands for a while.. thinks something closing his eyes and says-Rashmi Desai iss baar nahi..i know all of this the denial mode..even if you don't trust me see the video once leaving for now..i will sit at your door whenever u are ready..

Rash-u will sit at my door? The great Siddharth Shukla winner of Bigboss 13 will sit at my door waahh..

Sid-Aur kaha jau deal hai 4 mahine ki.. Nibhana padega.. and he move close to her and whispers in her ears.. You know deep deep down Rashmi u love me kal u said once which is not recorded..but trust me you and I are complete together.. And you know I spent last night thinking what if you try to blackout..of your words and promises so I m okay.. I have imagined various ways.. and trust me u and I end together in all my thoughts..

So u can be either scared and don't accept the challenge or be brave and prove me wrong that You don't Love me.. Till then I will sit outside.... 

Rash-Really?

Sid-Really and FYI.. I won and if you see the video trust me..You will backout and its not fake but Jaise Teri Marzi..Lekin Dar Bahut lagega Rashmi..

Gives her Naughty Smile... and Bites his lower lip and says u know i know ur weakest point now ..... so for me u aren't really that strong.. If you are really strong try keeping ur promise... Bahut difficult hai so can fall for me too..till the end..

He hands her over Her Phone and Says- Best of Luck Baby...You know i will miss you looking intensely at her lips and gives a flying kiss winks and 

After Sid goes out at sit at her door..

Rash looking at her phone..is he telling truth??Aisa kya hai weak point he knows and i don't...

And what is so difficult i cant do..If i have promised something i really keep my promises and I not stupid to promise something which is difficult..

=========================

(Hope you Guys Like this Part Do share advice and feedback... Do let me know your thoughts..Keep loving #SidRa Little busy but next part coming soon ..)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

797K 29.5K 97
𝐀 π’πŒπ€π‹π‹ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐓: you are going to die. does this worry you? βͺ tua s1 ⎯⎯⎯ 4 ❫ Β© π™΅π™Έπš…π™΄π™·πš‡πšπ™Άπšπ™΄π™΄πš…π™΄πš‚...
1.5M 35.1K 60
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that. -Completed-
1M 34K 80
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
489K 11.2K 60
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...