The legendary Izuku

由 JimmyNelson7

Izuku is a saiyan that was sent to a planet called earth were the women have superpowers called quirks. How w... 更多

Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Ch 4
Ch 5
Ch 6
Ch 7
Ch 8
Ch 9
Ch 10
Ch 11
Ch 12
Ch 13
Ch 14
Ch 15
Ch 16
Ch 17
Ch 18
Ch 19
Ch 20
Ch 21
Ch 22
Ch 24
Ch 25
Ch 26
Ch 27
Ch 28
Ch 29
Ch 30
Ch 31
Ch 32
Ch 33
Ch 34
Ch 35
Ch 36
Ch 37
Ch 38
Ch 39
Ch 40
Ch 41
Ch 42
Ch 43
Not a ch
Ch 44
Ch 45
Ch 46
Ch 47
Ch 48
Ch 49
Ch 50
Ch 51
Ch 52
Ch 53
Ch 54
Ch 55
Ch 56
Ch 57
Ch 58
Ch 59
Ch 60
Ch 61
Ch 62
Ch 63
Ch 64
Ch 65
Ch 66
Ch 67
Ch 68
Ch 69

Ch 23

5.4K 114 29
由 JimmyNelson7

Izuku regaining his composure lost the shocked look that was on his face and got angry yet again. Izuku's aura instantly flares to life and he rockets up to the face of the now giant Lord Slug. Izuku nearly got all of the way there before moving faster then it probably should have being so big Slugs hand came and hit Izuku from the side. The attack from lord Slug hit Izuku so fast and hard that he was thrown a long was away before he was finally able to stop. Once stopped though he immediately flew at high speeds back towards Lord Slug but as Izuku got close to the Namekian he was hit again. This time the direction of Lord Slugs hand came from above causing Izuku to be thrown down into the ground.

LS: ha ha ha this is very fun! Please little Saiyan continue to fight because it is very entertaining for me!

Izuku didn't hear what it was that Lord Slug had said but he didn't need to be told to continue fighting as that was in his nature as a Saiyan. Even if Izuku wasn't running on his natural primal instincts do to being in this Ikari state he would still continue to fight because that was who he is. With a mighty roar Izuku flew out of the ground at high speeds up into the air above Lord Slug.

LS: look at who decided to stop playing in the dirt. So tell me, are you ready to give up and except your inevitable death?

Instead of saying anything Izuku instead charged up a Gigantic Breath attack and launched in directly at Lord Slug hitting him. Smoke from the attack filled the air making it hard for Izuku to see if the attack worked. He got his answer when Izuku saw two hands shoot up out of the smoke and stretch all the way up into the sky grabbing him. After grabbing Izuku out of the air Lord Slug then proceeded to pull him in closer and try to squeeze the life out of him.

LS: you should know that you have been the most entertaining fight that I have had in a long time Saiyan but it is time for this fight to end.

Slug began to squeeze even harder then he had before causing Izuku to let out a scream filled with pain. Izuku's entire body was now suffering from Lord Slug's hold and the more Izuku screamed the more Slug squeezed Izuku's body in his hands.

LS: that's it let out your roars of agony and pain as you fully come to terms with your defeat.

Izuku continued to try and fight against the grip that Lord Slug had him in.

LS: there's no use in fighting anymore, you lost this fight, you're about to lose your life and when I am done with this planet all will bow down to me! Everything will be mine!

Izuku began to think about what it would mean if Slug took control of the whole planet. He started to think about the mountains where he grew up being destroyed by Slugs power. Izuku thought about all his friends and about what could happen to them. Finally Izuku thought about Inko, the woman who decided to become a mother to him even though they hadn't known each other for very long. The thought of losing her saddened Izuku and that sadness fueled his rage which in turn fueled his strength. In a burst of anger Izuku let out a roar as his green key exploded all around him. Izuku fueled by the thoughts of losing those he carries about was now beginning to push against and overpower Lord Slug.

LS: WHAT!!!!!

Slowly but surly Lord Slugs hands began to open and get pushed away from Izuku do to his ever increasing strength beginning to overpower that of Lord Slug's Super Namekian power.

LS: WHERE!!!! WHERE ARE YOU GETTING ALL OF THIS POWER FROM?!!!!

With one last push and the mighty roar of a primal warrior Izuku pushed both of Slugs hands off of him. Now free Izuku flew towards Slugs head at speed far beyond that which he has ever shown before, speeds to such an extent that Lord Slug himself was having trouble tracking Izuku. Within less then a second Izuku reached Slugs face and with a powerful right hook hit him so hard that Slug stumbled and fell down to the ground. Do to Slugs massive body the ground shook when he hit it. Laying on his back Lord Slug wasted no time at trying to get back up.

LS: why you little........

Slug couldn't finish what he was saying because Izuku flew down at such incredible speeds that when he planted both feet into Slugs stomach, even a being as big as he is got the air knocked out of him.

LS mind: this can't be happening! How am I, the great Lord Slug losing to a kid?!? I got to....... wait what's he doing?!?

Izuku not done with attacking Slug even after slamming his whole body into his stomach at light speeds got under Slug and began to easily pick him up off the ground.

LS: PUT ME DOWN YOU.........

Not listening to him Izuku's ki then ignites into a flaming green aura all around his body. Now fully engulfed in his ki Izuku begins to fly up into the air as fast as he can. Once high enough in the air Izuku then proceeded to preform the biggest German suplex that the world has ever seen. Before Slug could even scream for Izuku to stop his head was already slammed into the ground so hard that the earth shook.
Back at the stadium where the annual UA sports festival was being held they were just about to start the semi final matches when the ground began to shake ever so slightly. The shaking of the ground do to Izuku's attack on Lord Slug wasn't enough to start a panic amongst the crowd of spectators but it also didn't go unnoticed by everyone there.

PM: wow would you look at that everybody even the ground is ready for the match between these two girls!

While everyone else brushed off the ground shaking as just a small earthquake there was one heroin there who had a feeling that it actually had something to do with a certain missing boy.

Aizawa mind: just what the hell are you up to Midoriya?

Back at the fight between the two titans after suplexing Slug Izuku flew back up into the air and watched the planet conquering tyrant. Izuku watched as Slug continued to just lay there on his back not moving even a little. Izuku thinking he might have just won the fight was about to relax when suddenly Slugs eyes shot open. Quickly looking towards Izuku Slug opened his huge mouth and fired off a ki blast big enough to complete engulf Izuku's whole body. When the attack was done Izuku fell back down to the ground hurt from the powerful sneak attack.

LS: got'em!

Slug began to get back up but before he could fully stand back up though he started to shrink back down to his normal size.

LS mind: damn it I don't have the energy anymore to maintain that form!

Lord Slug now just stood back to his normal size there looking over his wounded body believing just like Izuku did that he had won the fight between the two of them. That thought was however thrown out the door when Lord Slug heard the shuffle of dirt and rocks. Looking over to where the noise was coming from Slug saw to his complete shock Izuku getting back up with his cloths being the only thing showing signs of damage from the blast.

LS mind: h-how is that p-possible!?! How can he still be alive!?!

Izuku spotting Slug gritted his teeth before flying straight at him. Slug seeing this knew that he needed to move because he wasn't going to be able to compete with Izuku in a fist fight. So as fast as he could Lord Slug shot up into the air and flew pretty high up before turning back towards the ground where Izuku was still at.

LS: you have ruined my plans for conquering this planet but that's fine because if I can't have it then no one can!!!

Lord Slug now making his intentions of destroying the entire earth clear he began to charge an attack. Slug opened the palms of his hands up as two purple and yellow energy balls formed in them.

LS: PREPARE TO DIE WITH THE REST OF THIS DAMN PLANET!!!!!

Izuku seeing what Slug was doing wasted no time charging up an attack of his own. Izuku got into the stance of the wild cannon the signature technique of his father. In the palm of his hand that Izuku had outstretched up towards Slug an ki ball began to form. This ki ball was different this time though as instead of a yellow ball of ki like it usually is instead a green ball of ki was being formed.

LS: you can form your own attack all you want but it still won't be enough to stop what is about to happen!

Izuku continued to charge up his attack putting more and more power that he gained from the Ikari state into the wild cannon.

LS: NOW DIE WITH THE REST OF YOUR PATHETIC WORLD!!!!

Lord Slug then put both of his hands over his head making both energy ball form and create one big ball. After combining the two into one big energy ball Slug then threw the attack straight at Izuku. Izuku wasn't worried at all though as his attack was ready and he was ready finally to end this as well. With a mighty shout Izuku launched his attack to meet Slug's head on.

Izuku: WILD CANNON!!!!!!!!

Both energy based attacks fly through the air at one other before the both meet in the middle clashing together. Once the two attacks clashed the struggle to overpower each other then began with both fighters giving it there all. Both attacks pushed each other with equal force that they didn't give up even an inch to the other attack. Slug and Izuku where now giving it all they had in this final attack to claim victory over the other person.

LS: YOU....WILL....FAIL!!!!!

As the clash went on one thing was made very clear and that was that Lord Slug just didn't have the strength to stand against Izuku. Slowly the energy ball of Izuku's wild cannon began to push back Slug's attack.

LS: NO!!! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!! I CAN'T BE DEFEATED!!!

Izuku's attack continued to slowly push back Slug's until Izuku gave it one final roar putting all that he had left into the attack. This caused the wild cannon to completely swallow the opposing energy attack and continue to rocket up to a now defenseless Lord Slug.

LS: NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

The ki attack struck Slug causing a massive explosion. Green ki energy filled the sky as the ground shook from the attack. After the green light faded all that was left was smoke but then from out of the smoke fell the body of Lord Slug. Lord Slug's body fell and crashed back down into the ground were it then laid there motionless. Seeing that his enemy was finally taken down Izuku began to slowly power down from his Ikari state going back to his normal self. Izuku more use to his power even though he still didn't have control of it his body could take the power without him passing out but still leaves him exhausted.

Izuku: it looks like I win this one.

Slugs body then started to move ever so slightly as he coughed out his last words.

LS: you may have won the battle but this is far from over.

With his last remaining strength in his body Lord Slug launched a giant egg out of his mouth and away from the battle field. Izuku watched as the egg flew away before turning back to Lord Slug.

Izuku: what was that?

Izuku wouldn't get his answer as Slug was now dead. Seeing this Izuku turned back towards the direction that the egg flew before turn and using his new flying technique to head back home.

Izuku mind: what ever it is it's future Izuku's problem.

As Izuku was heading back home little did he know that someone in another part of Japan was paying close attention to his and Slugs fight.

???: it would seem your boy has grown incredibly strong Hisashi but you failed to teach him how to control that power of his before you died. Fear not my old pupil I'll make sure to finish what you started.

It was at this point that another man came running up.

???: Master Mutaito!

Mutaito: what is it?

???: the weird guy in blue armor with the monkey tail is starting to wake up.

Mutaito: I see, I'll be there shortly then.

With that the other man ran back into leaving master Mutaito to think.

Mutaito mind: I have a feeling that things are about to get interesting around here.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

1.1M 47.9K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
534K 11.5K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
52.9K 682 20
Naruto will be neglected by everyone in the whole village, friends, family except for Anko tsunade kushina ayame ramen guy and people in harem I do...
4K 105 8
A fanfic inspired by Disney's Wish Asha is the adopted daughter of the King and Queen of Rosas, who seem to care more about their status as king and...