michael langdon imagines ๐–ค

Par turneredlangdcn

here's some michael langdon x reader imagines that i wrote :) most of these are stuff that i scripted for whe... Plus

pls read this
01.
02.
03.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
quick update!
12.
13.

04.

2.9K 52 97
Par turneredlangdcn

𖤐

I Wanna Be Yours

Setting/Time: Michael is currently a student at Hawthorne, and you live there with him. Since he's so clingy with you, he doesn't want you to leave his side, but you're okay with it and you don't want to leave him either.

Summary: Another student at Hawthorne looks to you for help and wants a study session with you. Unfortunately, that doesn't sit very well with Michael. Like, at all.

Warnings: None. Michael gets jealous, if you're not into that, I'd recommend skipping this one.

Word count: 2,131

Walking down the halls of Hawthorne, you expected to feel suffocated. Surrounded by men and only men, especially underground, you thought you would feel more alone, trapped. However, that's the exact opposite of what you feel right now. The warlocks have been so nice to you and respect your space.

The warlock council expressed their generosity by letting you stay at Hawthorne. Well, mainly because of John Henry Moore and how close you've gotten with him. He's been like a father to you. But the best part about being at Hawthorne was the fact that you were with Michael. Yes, you had different dorms, but you spent every day with him. Every morning, he was usually the first one up. He'd be headed straight to your dorm, excited to spend the day with you, and only you. However, you'd also made some friends with the warlocks. Not too many, but a small circle of warlocks that you felt confident enough calling your friends. Michael would get a little jealous when you spent more time with them, but it was never anything crazy and you would just shrug it off as something he did to play around.

You made your way down the hall, as classes were being dismissed. You personally didn't take any classes there, but John Henry did give you some tasks throughout the day. Making sure everyone got to class on time, helping new students find their way around the school. They were small responsibilities, but then you got to spend your free time until Michael was done with his classes, in the library reading or finding new spells and herbs to practice with alongside Behold.

The halls were filled with students, rushing to get to class before the bell was rung. While making your way towards the common room, you felt a light tap on your shoulder. Turning around, you were met with one of the warlocks.

"Hey!" You say, smiling. "Can I help you with something?"

"Yeah actually.." The boy replies.

"What's up? Looking for a particular classroom?" You ask. "Well actually.." The boy stops for a moment.

"You're a witch right?" You pause and give him a confused look, questioning how he knew this information considering you had only told Michael, the council, and a small group of friends. By a small group you meant, two people.

"Uh... Yes. I am. How.. do you know this?" You pressed the boy, tilting your head.

"Oh! Michael told me."

Before you can get more information from him and question why he asked you for help instead of one of the instructors or Michael, he cut you off.

"I just wanted to ask if you could maybe have a study session with me? There are just some spells I'm confused about and wanted your help... If that's okay. Maybe after school?" He asked, trying to shrug off his nervousness.

"Yeah of course!" You said, forgetting that you always hung out with Michael after school.

"Okay, thank you so much!" The boy responded with glee. "No problem, just meet me at the library around five-thirty ish." You responded. "Great. I'm William, by the way." He says. "Y/N." You smiled back.

After all the classes were let out for the day, you waited patiently at Michael's door. You wanted to tell him that you had plans and that you would hang out with him after or another day if you didn't have time. Of course, you loved to hang out with Michael but you also have a problem with being a people pleaser so saying no to William was definitely off the table.

Michael walked out of his final class and was met with you at his dorm. "Hey, Michael." You say with a smile as he wrapped you up in a hug. You tightly returned the hug back.

"So, what do you want to do today?" Michael smirked at you eagerly, excited to spend his afternoon with you, as the two of you have been doing since you both came to Hawthorne together.

"Uh actually... This kid wanted me to help him with some spells he's been trying to learn. So I agreed to do it with him after school." You pause as you waited for Michael's response.

"This kid.." He questioned with an expressionless face. "Yeah, his name is William. I think you know him actually since he-"

"Oh, William." Michael cut you off. The two of you stood in silence before you decided to speak up.

"I know we always hang out after school, but we can do something after I tutor him? I was actually a little confused as to why he asked me since I don't even attend classes here. But I didn't want to be rude.."

Michael knew exactly why he asked you. His posture quickly started to change as he looked down. "It's okay I guess... I guess I just. Nevermind. Have fun Y/N." Michael said and quickly entered his dorm, shutting the door behind him before you can get another word out or see his face.

You let out a sigh as you leaned on his door. "I promise I'll make it up to you. Tomorrow I'm all yours okay?" You say with one of your hands on the door, hoping that it will make him feel better. You didn't expect him to get upset and you hated seeing him that way, especially if you were the one who caused it.

You walked down the hall and into the library. There, you found William with a stack of books and some snacks, sitting at a table in front of the fireplace.

"Hey Y/N!" He said waving at you as you made your way towards the table and sat down. "I bought some of my books so we can look over these spells together. And some snacks just in case you're hungry." You glance down at the candy.

"Thanks." You smile at him. You sat down and began to open the books to skim over what he needed help with. Although studying with William was enough to take your mind off of the interaction you had with Michael earlier, it certainly wasn't enough to get rid of the pit of uneasiness that resided in your stomach.

/ / /

Michael exited his room and entered the halls. He decided to look for John Henry and talk to him about how he feels since he was the only other person besides you, Ben, and his mom Vivien, that he felt comfortable talking with. While making his way towards John's room, something else caught his attention. There you were, with William. Laughing, talking, and "studying".

Michael clenched his jaw and rage started to set in his eyes as he felt a presence behind him.

"Michael. Don't." It was John.

He put his hand over Michael's shoulder, getting him to turn around.

"What.." He whispered, acting clueless and like he wasn't about to go crazy at the sight of another guy looking at you the way he does.

"I know you're probably upset, but I hope you know that she's nothing more than friends with the boy. Besides, she barely knows him. No need to be jealous."

"I'm not jealous I just-" John cuts him off. "Please, I saw the way you looked when she told you that she's going to be hanging out with someone else."

"You saw that?" Michael asked as John nodded.

Michael stared at you and William, then at John again. "I don't have a problem with her having other friends it's just." Michael stopped and tried to find the right words to say.

"Don't tell me, Michael. Tell her. Wait until her little study session is over and talk to her. But like I said, you have quite literally nothing to worry about." John said and patted Michael on the back. "Come on, let's go get some dinner." John Henry finished with a sympathetic smile.

/ / /

While finishing up a spell with William, you turn to him in confusion. "Hey William.." You said. "There are other warlocks here, Michael is really smart, why did you ask me to help you?" You press him.

"Oh well because Michael is always talking you up in class." You stopped and furrowed your eyebrows. William continued, "Yeah he's always talking about how amazing you are and how smart you are. Also how powerful you are. I trust Michael's judgment and I wanted to get help from someone he believes is the smartest person." You look back up at William.

He pauses for a moment and parts his lips for a second before stating, "And the prettiest girl in the world. He really seems to care for you."

"He said that?" You whispered. You and Michael have been dating for quite some time and you both have very strong feelings for each other, but neither of you has said "I love you" yet and you had no idea that he talked to other people about you. Michael wasn't just the guy were dating, he was your best friend. Someone you can count on to be there for you and someone who makes you feel alive, even in your worst of times. And, you were in love with him. Maybe it was all the sugary sweets you had or spending the afternoon going over spells with a guy who wasn't Michael, but whatever it was, it made you realize how madly in love with Michael you really are. It made you want to get up, go to Michael's room, declare your love for him, and then give him everything you've got. But you had to get through this tutoring session first.

You were finally done and the first thing you wanted to do was go see Michael. You quickly made your way up to his dorm and knocked on his door.

"Michael? Can I come in?" You softly asked, worried that he might still be upset. The door slowly opens on its own and there he was, on his bed with a sweater and some joggers on.

You entered the room and closed the door behind you. You slipped off your shoes and climbed on the bed. He smiled as he watched you climb up next to him.

"Michael I am so sorry for-" He cut you off before you can finish.

"You have nothing to apologize for Y/N," He asserted. "I'm sorry for overreacting and being jealous." Michael continued as you lay next to him.

"All my life, it just seemed like everyone was leaving me. My own grandmother took her life to escape me. No one has ever genuinely wanted me or cared for me. Not until you at least. And I'm clingy because of that. I'm not going to lie. I do want you all to myself. And I just get scared that someone else might take you away from me. You're the only good thing in my life and I just want to be yours and only yours. But that doesn't give me the right to be mad at you for hanging out with someone else." Michael explained, letting out a sigh.

You got up and positioned yourself on Michael's lap. "Michael, I'm not going anywhere," You say. Leaning down, you use both of your hands to hold his face and get him to look you in the eyes. "Michael. I am not going anywhere," You repeat yourself.

"I will never, ever leave you. I will be by your side forever. No matter what. The last thing I would ever do is leave you. Or hurt you in any way. And I can promise you one thing, Michael. There is nothing or no one, that will ever, take me away from you. If you're worried about another guy, don't be. No one will ever or has ever swept me off my feet as you did. There is no competition. You will always win. And I will continue to choose you forever."

Michael looked up at you as tears started to flood his eyes. "I love you Y/N." You felt your eyes beginning to burn, as tears started to settle in them. Michael quickly got up with you still on his lap.

"I love you so much. So, much." He continued. "I love you too Michael." You replied. Michael held your face as you wiped the tears off of his. He pulled you in for a kiss, his lips gently brushed against yours, as tears streamed down both of your faces.

The two of you lay back down, holding each other ever so tightly. The rest of the night was filled with salty and sweet kisses and "I love you's" as you both fell asleep. He was yours. You were his, and only his.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

5.2K 164 19
| Fully written and finished | When Michael Langdon got lost he came across someone who reminded him of an Angel but that was far from the truth | A...
61.8K 1.1K 15
i know everybody let's you down ill do the same
1.5M 28.2K 168
Just some imagines for the outsiders (: In process of editing** may take a while**