FLAMES | UNDER CONSTRUCTION

נכתב על ידי taylorsversions

"life was a willow and it bent right to your wind" pre season 2 - season 2 klaus hargreeves x female!oc עוד

Willow
Prologue
1. The First Meeting
2. Shakespeare
3. Coffee
4. Cigarettes
5. Perfect
6. Put Your Head on my Shoulder
7. Feelings
8. Finally Happy
9. Shared Birthdays
10. The Truth
11. Girl on the Run
12. Scars
13. Do Too
15. Broken Glass
16. Soulmates
17. The Apocalypse of 2019
18. The Apocalylse of '63
19. Bonnie & Clyde
20. Home
22. Paint
23. Frogs are Bitches
24. Welcome to the Family
25. Hargreeves Women
26. Fraud
27. You're Family Now
28. A Light Supper
29. Mother
30. The Board
31. Posession
32. We Make a Good Team
33. Little One
34. Mirror
35. Seconds, Not Decades
36. Back to the Future
update

21. Allison

4.6K 150 44
נכתב על ידי taylorsversions

||A bond as important as that of a husband and wife, is the bond between siblings - Lee Dong-Wook||

"Lola? Darling where are you?" Klaus called out as he walked around the mansion looking for her. It had been so long since the couple had lived there, he forgot his way around it and had already gotten lost five times that morning.

"I'm in here" Willow called back from the bedroom. Klaus walked in moments later, holding a pair of scissors. "What's wrong babe?" she asked as she turned to face him.

"Nothing, nothing" Klaus replied, his eyes softening and a small smile appearing on his lips when he noticed that she was wearing one of his sweaters.

"You cut your beard" Willow noticed with a smile as she walked over to him.

"Indeed, I did" He replied as her hand grabbed his chin carefully.

"I like this a lot better" Willow replied as she ran a hand over it, it had been a while

"I need to cut my hair too, because it's too long now" Klaus complained, giving her a look and she already knew that he was about to ask her to do it for him.

"Me too" Willow responded, running a hand through her own platinum blonde hair that had grown exceptionally long in the past three years.

"Want to cut each others hair?" Klaus suggested, holding up the scissors and raising an eyebrow, a stupid smile on his face.

"Sure" she replied without even thinking about it.

•••

"Hey Benny" Willow greeted as she walked into the kitchen, where the ghost was sitting on the counter and reading his favorite book.

"Hi, I like your hair" Ben complimented as he noticed that her hair that used to go long down her back was now shoulder length.

"Thanks. What are you reading?" she asked as she pushed herself up next to him on the counter.

"To Kill a Mockingbird. I used to read this as a kid in English class. Dad used to tell us that it came out in the 60s and we thought it was such a long time ago" Ben told her with a chuckle.

"And now you're living in it" Willow added before her boyfriend walked in to the room. "Klaus we've talked about this, you can't just walk around the house naked"

"I know, I know. I'm just looking for my swimming shorts" Klaus replied as he walked around the kitchen.

"Babe, I can literally see your dick" Willow commented

"Pfft you're acting like you didn't have it in your mouth last night...and other places" he teased, sending her a wink before he walked back out of the room.

"He's so disgusting" Ben commented as he looked up from his book and over at his best friend. "I will never get what you see in him"

"Okay firstly, you are his brother so I would be hoping that you wouldn't. And secondly, stop judging my taste in men" Willow replied.

"You see, if I was going to set you up with any one my siblings, I would've set you up with Diego" Ben told her.

"Diego? He would probably accidentally stab me or something" Willow muttered with a chuckle.

"Fine then, Luther" Ben replied.

"One, he would probably crush me. And two, he'd probably drag me to the moon and I don't think I would do well in space" Willow said back.

"Allison?" Ben suggested.

"Allison sounds okay, better than the other options and at least she seems somewhat normal" Willow agreed. "But, I am very much in love with Klaus so stop it"

"I know you're in love with him, and I'm not trying to change that, I'm just saying incase you change your mind" Ben advised. "Although I think it's too late for that now, if you know what I mean"

"You're probably right about that" Willow agreed with a chuckle.

"When are you going to tell him?" Ben asked.

"I don't know" Willow said with a shrug before changing the subject. "Your other brother, Five, yeah? How's he. Is he still alive?" she asked, trying to seem nonchalant about it but she wanted to ask so many questions.

"Well he's in a thirteen year old body so that would be weird if you wanted to date him" Ben informed her.

"Gross, no. I'm just asking if he was okay last time you saw him" Willow confirmed.

"Well the last time I saw him we were trying to time travel and then I ended up in 1960 so I don't know where he is" Ben replied with a shrug. "Why'd you ask?"

"Just curious. I've uh, never really heard Klaus talk him much" Willow lied.

"Right" Ben said with a nod, looking back down at his book, still slightly suspicious.

•••

"What if they find us? What's your plan then, Prophet?" Willow asked, knowing how much that nickname annoyed her boyfriend.

"Honey, I already told you to stop calling me that" He whined from the middle of the pool as he lay on his pink pool float, slapping a hand into the water with annoyance.

"What would you rather I call you?" Willow asked as she sat at the edge of the pool, dipping her feet into the water.

"Anything else" He replied. "I'm sick of that stupid name"

"Aren't you the one who gave yourself that name?" Willow asked and he shook his head.

"No, they started calling me that themselves" Klaus defended as he floated further away from her in the pool.

"But you didn't correct them" Willow commented.

"Was I supposed to?" Klaus asked.

"Obviously. But anyways, what is your plan if they find us?" she asked.

"They won't find us. They probably haven't even realized that we left" Klaus replied, putting a cigarette in his mouth and lighting it.

"Come on, they're not that dumb" Willow defended them, despite the fact that she hated them all.

"They are pretty dumb though" he commented.

"Because they believe all the shit you say?" Willow replied.

"Exactly. Do you want one?" Klaus offered her a cigarette, floating closer to her.

"No, I don't smoke anymore" Willow declined, shaking her head slightly.

"Why not?" Klaus asked, but he never got an answer before their conversation was interrupted by his sister.

"Klaus?" They both heard a voice call from the doorway of the house. Willow looked behind her and recognized her as the woman she had met at the police station only yesterday.

"Allison!" Klaus exclaimed as he sat up on his float. He struggled to get off the float, splashing water everywhere as Allison threw off her shoes and jumped into the pool.

"Oh my God!" Klaus said as his arms immediately went around her, extremely happy and relieved to see his sister again.

"Oh my God, it's been so long!" Allison said as she hugged him tightly, not caring that he was shirtless and dripping wet.

"I know, I thought you were dead. I thought I was the only one left" Klaus said as they pulled apart, still holding each other by the arm.

"I know, me too" Allison replied as he smiled down at her.

"Oh, sit down, sit down, we have so much catching up to do" Klaus said as he guided her to the edge of the pool. Allison sat down next to Willow, not taking any notice of her as she was too focused on her brother that she hadn't seen in 2 years.

"I mean, do you want to catch me up on how you ended up in a place like this?" Allison asked as Klaus lay back down on his float.

"Oh, you know dicks, drugs, debutantes. My holy trinity" Klaus said with a chuckle. "And of course, my girlfriend"

"Oh my God, it's you!" Allison said as she looked over at Willow, recognizing her.

"Yeah, I wish I had recognized you at the police station" Willow replied with a chuckle.

"Wait so you two met at the police station? Weird" Klaus commented, dipping his hand into the water.

"How long have you been with this lunatic?" Allison asked, pointing at Klaus.

"Over three years" Willow replied, widening her eyes slightly.

"Actually it's been three years and eight months" Klaus corrected. "and don't look so annoyed, you love me"

"I have to give you credit for putting up with him for so long" Allison joked.

"Yeah, it's been a wild run" Klaus commented.

"Klaus, you started a cult" Allison deadpanned.

"Cult is a very negative word Allison, we prefer to call it an alternative spiritual community" Klaus replied, waving his hands around.

"Nope, you definitely started a cult" Allison said and he sighed in defeat, knowing that she was right. It was a cult.

"All right, all right. Enough about me. What about you?" Klaus asked, looking up at his sister.

"Well I'm living in South Dallas, working as a civil rights organizer. With my husband" Allison told him, causing Klaus to gasp.

"You're married?" he whispered, opening his mouth in shock.

"Yeah" Allison replied with a chuckle.

"Who is this lunatic?" Klaus asked.

"His name is Raymond Chestnut. Ray" Allison told him, smiling at the thought of her husband.

"Wait is he locked up right now?" Klaus asked.

"Yeah, how do you know that?" Allison asked back.

"We did time together, small world" he replied with a chuckle.

"We organized a really big sit in at a lunch counter today. And then Ray got arrested on some bullshit charge and I can't get him out" Allison said with a frown.

"Hello, why didn't you just rumor him out?" Willow asked. Allison was slightly taken aback with the fact that she knew about the powers, since she had never told Raymond about her powers and never planned to.

"I haven't used my powers since what happened with Vanya. I couldn't speak for a year" Allison responded.

"Oh I'm sorry Allison" Klaus said with a small frown.

"No it's okay, I actually really like who I am without it. Everything I have I've earned and it feels really good" Allison replied.

"Good for you" Willow commented, extending her arms behind her and leaning back on them.

"What about you two, how long have you been married?" Allison asked, thinking back to yesterday when Willow had called Klaus her husband.

"Oh we're not married" Willow replied, shaking her head.

"Not yet" Klaus added with a smile.

"Oh, are you guys engaged?" Allison asked.

"No" Willow replied.

"Not yet" Klaus repeated as Allison looked down at her watch and frowned.

"Oh shoot, I have to go" Allison said as she stood up, glancing back at her brother. "I'll see you soon, okay?"

"Okay. Bye Allison" Klaus waved as she walked away from the couple.

•••

"So, you've finally met one of my siblings. What'd you think?" Klaus asked as he looked through his closet.

"Allison seems sweet" Willow commented as she looked at herself in the mirror, applying her make up.

"She is. When we were kids she used to paint my nails and do my make up" Klaus told her as he tossed a few of his shirts out behind him, trying to decide what to wear.

"Are you nervous to see him?" Willow asked, glancing over at him.

"Well, yeah. He technically doesn't even know who I am yet" Klaus replied as he pulled out his yellow and blue striped shirt, deciding to wear it.

"Just don't scare him or anything by telling him too much. Dave's a good kid but his uncle is a prick" Willow told him, applying her lipstick.

"Uncle Ryan, right?" Klaus asked as he buttoned up his shirt.

"Brian" Willow corrected. "Fought in Korea"

"Right, Dave did actually mention that when we were in Saigon" Klaus thought back, frowning slightly at the memory of his dead boyfriend.

"Try and stay away from Brian if you can. If he bothers you, tell me and I'll deal with it, okay?" Willow asked and her boyfriend chuckled from behind her.

"What are you gonna do? Beat up a dude who literally was in the military?" Klaus asked with a chuckle, wrapping his arms around her waist from behind and pulling her closer.

"Remember when I told you that I was literally trained to be an assassin since I was a kid?" Willow asked, looking at him through the mirror.

"Oh right yeah, that's so scary. You had a terrible mother" Klaus commented, placing a kiss to her shoulder.

"Yeah, and your father was no better" Willow replied.

"Oh he definitely definitely wasn't" Klaus agreed as he pulled away from her and pulled on his sandals, his Jesus sandals, as Ben called them.

"We should get going if you want to get Raymond out of his prison and see Dave" Willow advised as she walked over to him.

"Right, let's go then" Klaus agreed, ignoring the feeling of anxiety he had with the thought of seeing Dave.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

298K 7.3K 19
━ 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒈𝒐 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒔 𝒇𝒂𝒏𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏
48K 1.3K 29
𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆 ━━ (n.) a state of being pleasantly lost in one's thoughts, ❛ a daydream ❜ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 ━ after saving the world in 1963...
595K 18.2K 56
❝𝙄 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙖𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙩𝙞𝙡 𝙢𝙮 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙩𝙝.❞ Thea Hargreeves had already experienced loss in her short li...
186K 2.5K 21
Five comes back from the future and meets someone who could potentially have a positive impact on his life Everyone is 18+ in the story