✔ Cursed (Book One)

OneLovee_OneDream

Catalina Harte, never the most popular girl, although beautiful was never sought out by none of the guys, not... Еще

Cursed
Prologue
Dreams
Book
Sparks
Crimson Ball
Invitation
Faint
Chills
Lightning Love and other things
Step Down
Witness The Unseen
Angel Of Mine
(12) Hope
Warmth in the coldest days
Territorial
Racing Pulse
Untwisted Emotions
(19) Attack
What Now?
To be friends or not to be
Control your anger
Let me hold you'
Mother daughter time
Date
Sticky situation
Bickering
Red Head
Here I am
And She's Feisty
It was you
You are the answer

I will always be there

21.9K 533 30
OneLovee_OneDream

Copyright © 2012 OneLove_OneDream
All Rights Reserved.

                                      ~*~*~*~

Trevor’s Pov

“Well go after her!” shrieked Candle as she looked helplessly towards the door where Catalina had ran off through. It had crossed my mind to go after her as soon as she began to back away from me, but the look on her face told me to leave her alone, though I was aching to go to her.

“Can someone explain what just happened? Who is Maddie and why are you guys accusing Catalina of being Maddie?” Asked Chad. “I mean I know Catalina for years and I’m pretty sure she has always been named Catalina not Maddie.”

I glanced at him and at the girls, I had forgotten that they were here through all the ordeal. I was just overwhelmed with the whole discovery.

“We can’t really explain it,” candle snapped.

Chad glared at Candle, “The hell you can! You guys are talking about my friend as if she is someone else! You guys have no idea who the hell she is or how upset she is right now! You have only known her less than a year and you think you know her and you think you can explain to us what the fuck is going on!”

“Chad!” Rachael tugged on his arm trying to calm him down.

“No! I will not calm down. They have upset Candle and you know it takes a lot to upset her, you know how she is. You know this little freak out can cause her to have an attack and all because they freaked out  on her confusing her with someone who doesn’t even exist!”

I snapped.

In a blink of an eye, I was towering over Chad glaring at him, “You have no idea what you are talking about boy, so I suggest you shut your mouth and quit babbling nonsense before I lose all of my patience and twist your neck,” I hissed out showing him my fangs.

Clearly this shut him right up as he cowered away.

A few seconds passed before Katie spoke up, “Sorry about Chad little outburst but you cannot blame us for being worried. We just received the news that you guys are vampires, we accepted it, although we should really be running to the hills at the mention of you guys being able to kill us quicker than we blink an eyelid, but we didn’t. We are just worried about Catalina in all honesty, she has never reacted that way. Yes, her nightmares affect her because she fears being around people so many people and she fears fire like no other, but you calling her Maddie stirred something in her. I don’t know what the story is behind that and unlike Chad I don’t want to know, at least not yet, but I do want you to go find Catalina because she must be freaking out right now and we all know Catalina and freaking out do not mix.”

I stared at Katie with admiration she truly cared about her friend. I nodded before making a move towards the front door when a hand stopped me. I turned to see Rachael, I looked at her and as she followed my stare, she let go, “Bring her back in peace.”

I nodded once more before I walked out into the cold chill night.

I stepped into the woods as I went deeper in I stopped. I raked the woods trying to catch any movement any sign that she was close by. That’s when it hit me, the sweet smell of blood. I turned my head saw a small movement along with whimpering, slowly I moved closer and saw it was Catalina. Her back was towards me I could smell her fear and I could also smell the blood around her the sweet, sweet smell of blood that was way to intoxicating.

I approached her and without thinking I let out a hiss. She turned to face me tears rolling down her cheeks, her aqua like eyes widen and she screamed loud and fearful. I was confused at why she was reacting this way towards me. I felt suddenly as if I was being taken back into the past…

My senses were heightened, since I can remember. I acquired a cat’s ability to see in the dark. A serpent’s ability to sense the living warmth of its prey. And hearing as keen as any wolf’s, along with their speed.

I heard, each and one of their breath quicken, the thudding of their hearts as they pounded against their ribs. I heard the blood rushing through their veins.

I smelled their fear, their terror. My nostrils flared as I smelled the choking odor of their blood. My mouth watered. I couldn’t help it if I tried. Food was only a few feet away. I would feed and the constant pain would go away.

Jackson stepped forward. His eyes glowed red, and I wondered if mine glowed as well. One of the guy’s looked at him, powerless. And then he…

He lunged for the guy. He shrieked in panic and then everything went crazy.

My prey, screamed loud, as if she was already being killed. She tried to run but I ran after her. I let all of my predator instincts take over. I grabbed her arm, pinning her towards the wall. She trashed to be released but to no avail.

“Please no! Please!” I looked into her ocean blue green eyes, they showed she was desperate, but they would not help her. My stomach cramped. Something in me wanted her let her free, but another part did not. My throat tightened. With my tongue I felt the sharpened points of my teeth. My breathing became shallow, I knew she doomed.

Her lips trembled in fear, tears stained her cheeks. I heard the faintest of whimpers.

I leaned close to her, pressed my mouth to his neck, “It will be over soon.”

I promised as I sank my teeth into her throat. She shrieked in pain and jerked but nevertheless, she relaxed within my hold. Her blood pumped into my mouth.

Warm. Sweet. Sweeter than any dessert. A steady stream of warm, sweet nourishment.

I felt myself growing stronger as she grew weaker. I felt stronger than I had ever felt before. I drank her blood until there was no more left.

I felt her limp, dead.

Pulling away, I saw her angelic face. she was white her lips were  blue.

Blue.

The color of her eyes, which would never open. I felt sudden sadness wash over me. I wiped the blood from my mouth, the odor sickened me.

~

“No, No, No please Trevor snap out of it, please….Trevey Stop!” I blinked a couple times before I came back to reality. I looked around confused at where I was before my eyes landed on a shaking fearful Catalina. I was holding her tightly as she was leaning back away from me with wide frighten eyes. One of her hands was on my chest while the other was nowhere to be seen.

“W-What did you just call me?” I asked.

She looked slightly confused as if she herself didn’t know what she had called me before she whispered, “Trevey.”

Trevey.

No one had ever called me that except Maddie.

~
I ran after her through the wild flowers. “You can’t catch me!” she yelled over her shoulder as her golden locks whipped around her face.

I stopped and admired my best friend as she ran laughing carelessly. Once she noticed I was not running after her she stopped, her aqua blue eyes shining with happiness. “Giving up already?” she asked laughably. I let out a playful growl before I started sprinting after her, she squealed and began to ran once again.

She didn’t know I was going easy on her because she did not know what I was, so before she could throw anymore remarks over her shoulder, I used my speed to tackle her gently down. We fell landing on the flowers. She squealed and then giggled I found this the chance to tickle her. She squirmed underneath me laughing like mad.

“Say it,” I said.

“No!”

But when I didn’t stop and her face was red with so much laughter she gasped out, “Trevey stop! Okay, okay! You’re the best!” I smiled satisfied.

As we lay down looking up into the sky. “Maddie?”

“Yes?”

“Will you always be there for me?”

She looked my way a questionable look on her face. “You’re silly of course I will always be there for you.”

“Good and if we aren’t married by eighteen will you marry me?”

At this she laughed because after all we were too little to be thinking of such things but I couldn’t help and ask, after all, I would live much, much longer than she would. “I will marry you when you wish to marry me Trevey.”

“I’ll hold you up to that Maddie.”

~

The sound of a groan brought me out of my flashback. I looked down at a pale looking Catalina.

“Catalina what’s w-“

Then it hit me again, the smell of rich delicious blood. I looked around but I didn’t know where it was coming from it smelled too good to be from an animal it was more of the smell of a…human.

My eyes snapped down to Catalina. My eyes rank all over her until I saw one of her hands pressed against her stomach. I glanced back up at Catalina before I slowly pulled her hand away, she stubbornly held firm but once her hand pressed harder onto her stomach, she hissed out in pain and I took the opporiunity to pull her hand away.

My eyes widen once I saw the amount of blood soaking her shirt. I gulp down as I felt my fangs coming out, My mouth watered at the sight.

“T-Trevor,

~_~_~_~_~

Ta-da! Bam! 
What do you guys think??? maddies promise...dun dun duun lol Happy new years! 

Please comment, fan and vote! Let me know what you think and also what do you think the next addition title should be??

Goal: 90 votes before I update (: 

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

50.9K 2.2K 62
"Beauty can be a blessing or a...Curse. people who believe in Faith, soulmates and love are really lucky, because it's proves that they dream. They a...
Palindrome Morgana

Мистика

283 28 7
Hannah Reeveer is the last one left of a long line of witches, her family has always been the protectors of the little town she lives in. One day st...
Dark Moon Nicole (also known...

Про оборотней

78.5K 831 27
Aza has nothing. No family and no life worth living. After being shoved into a overwhelming home and family, she realizes they aren't as nice as they...