Heartbreak For a Lover I Neve...

By _child_of_hades_

my first write, don't be mean plz :) also, It's very short im planning to add random small stories with the s... More

I Keep Imagining You're Here
how the fuck do i describe myself

Girls? Idk they r hot

9 0 0
By _child_of_hades_

I can't have someone else leave me. My heart skips a beat when you look at me. You are all I can see, I shut out the world and everything around me. It's just you and me. Loss hurts, it feels like your insides are being torn. That's what I feel all the time. You are here with me but sometimes I feel like your presence is elsewhere. Looking at you, a million thoughts in my head, I don't know what to do. Your nose gets red in the cold, have I ever mentioned how perfect your nose is. Light brown hair, perfect in a messy way. I can see through you, I see your insecurities even when you try to cover them. Your hands are small but rough, calloused palms and red knuckles. I notice your anxious ticks, your hyperfixation on being perfect. You are a friend. How do I even know what I'm feeling? Maybe I just want to be your best friend? But I know I want more because when I see you my gaze softens. Last time I saw you I wanted to run into your arms and cry. Cry that you exist, that we know each other. I don't understand this feeling because I'm straight right? But your calming presence and sarcastic personality make me rethink my entire life. How I want to hold you, be with you. Do you see me in a similar way? In the story you wrote we were together. You said we were "partners," now I re-read it every day. How could you be with them, you see the toxicity, I know you do. They may be your friends, but I'm me. Isn't that enough? You are YOU to me. You stand out in a crowd to me. Your snarky comments remain in my head for days. When you jokingly called me babe, I threw my phone as far away as I could, butterflies consuming my stomach. In the nights I feel a certain way, in the mornings I try to suppress it, but I know that when I see you I want to explode. I smile to myself like a giddy child drunk on love. But, you would never love me in that way, I don't know who I am, we are better off being friends. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.1M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...