Young Mate (Wattys2016)

By alphakim

Original #1 Wolf Story on Quotev Lexi Stine is 15 years old, care free, and perfectly happy with her boyfrien... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 Edited Up To Here
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 &10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Sequel
Update

Chapter 11

9.4K 294 61
By alphakim

Nickolas

My lips move perfectly in sync with hers. A warm sensation emerges from my stomach. I couldn’t believe I was kissing Lexi. I was kissing my mate, the most beautiful girl in the world. She leaned up to me. She chose to kiss me. I expected her to pull away, but she didn’t. I kiss her lips, enjoying them while I can. Obviously, my wolf was thrilled with this milestone. 

Her arms wrapped around my neck tighter, her fingers gently pull on my hair forcing me to hold back my moan. I let my hand rest on her neck while the other rests on her small waist. Her hands run from my neck down my shoulders causing my body to shiver. I run my tongue across her bottom lip, begging for permission. 

She pulls away. 

I silently curse. 

Without talking, she stands up and pulls her clothes on. I stay on my knees on the rocks, mentally begging her to stop. 

She stands at the edge of the forest, waiting for me to get up and lead her to the car. I towel off and hang my shirt around my neck. Standing by her side, I take her hand in mine.

She pulls it away.

I ignore it and lead her back to the car. She gets in before I can open her door. I try to get her to talk during the entire drive home but she doesn’t utter a word; she doesn’t even look at me. 

We drive pass the gates of our pack and towards our home. She gets out before I can even finish parking in the garage. I catch up with her and go to our room.

Once in our room, Lexi goes in the bathroom and takes a shower. I frown seeing her emerge the bathroom in this. She usually wears some shorts with a t-shirt or tank top to bed. I’m unaccustomed to seeing her wear such warm clothes; we are wolves after all and have a high body temperature. 

We skipped lunch so I quickly order up some grilled chicken and french fries for an early supper. Over the month we’ve spent together I noticed it was her favorite meal. The cart arrives and we each serve ourselves a plate. Instead of sitting at the table next to me, she sits on the couch and watches TV. 

Sighing, I move to sit next to her on the couch. 

She moves to the other end.

We finish our meals and push the cart out. Lexi stays on the couch while I filled out some contracts and paperwork for the pack while she continued watching TV. Without speaking, she stood up and climbed into our bed around nine.

I immediately put my pen down and shut the computer. I tug my jeans off, leaving me in my shirt and boxers. I pull back the covers and climb into the bed next to Lexi. My arm is wrapped around her waist and I pull her closer to me, her body fitting perfectly against my own; our usual sleeping positions. My lips kiss her hair and I snuggle into her, sighing from the warmth radiating off of her. 

Several minutes later, she pulls away and moves to the opposite side of the bed. 

I feel a tear drop from my face.

Lexi

I could hear Nickolas’s quiet sniffs. I just made him cry and I could feel the pain in my chest. I didn’t want him to cry, I wanted to hug him and dry away the tears. 

I wanted him to wrap his arms around my waist and hold me all night. But I couldn’t. We would never work. I didn’t love him. That kiss was… just an unwilling action caused by my wolf. Yeah. 

I wasn’t suited to be an Alfa, I didn’t have the bloodline, or the training, or the traits a successful Alfa needed to be effective. All I wanted was to return to my usual life with my parents and Aaron. 

I thought back to the kiss I shared with Nickolas earlier. His lips felt so natural against my own and electricity surged throughout my body in a way I’ve never experienced. I kissed him back and was absolutely enjoying it, until he ran his tongue over my lips. My wolf begged to let him in and explore, but I refused. We could only be friends at the most. I couldn’t love him. 

Several minutes later I heard his breathing steady out and relax. At least he calmed down. Until I felt his arm wrap around my waist again; but unlike earlier, he didn’t pull me closer or get nearer to me.

I decided to leave his arm there and turn around to face him, thinking he was still asleep. His eyes were wide open, a small smile on his lips. 

I simply closed my eyes. We could be friends. That’s all.

Nickolas

“Hey Lexi, you up yet?” I asked opening the door to my bedroom. She was asleep this morning when I left and was now returning. I decided to let her sleep in after that moment yesterday. I woke up this morning with Lexi wrapped within my arms; it was a wonderful way to awaken.

“Yeah, have any food?” She yawned from the bed. I smiled and handed her a plate of scrambled eggs. 

“You have an hour to get ready.” I told her.

“Ready for what?”

“We’re going to visit your parents.”

“Are you serious? Like at their house?”

“Yes, as long as you promise to not run away.” I explained.

“Thank you! And I promise!” She jumped off the bed and threw her arms on me, planting a kiss on my cheek. I wrapped my arms around her slim waist and pulled her to my chest, enjoying the sensation she gave me. 

I enjoyed these few seconds of having her in my arms, before she pulled away and ran into the bathroom.  

“You sure you want to come?” She called from the bathroom.

“Of course!”
“Are you really serious about the whole ‘never out of my sight’ rule?”
“Obviously.” I stated. I heard Lexi groan before opening the door and walking out. The free-spirited Lexi has returned.

She immediately walked to the door and raced out past the guards and down the stairs. I pulled out my keys and unlocked the front door before taking her small hand in my own. She didn’t react; she was too busy smiling about going to see her family.

Lexi led, or rather pulled, me to her parents house ignoring every other wolf we passed on the way there. She opened the door without knocking and stepped in.

“Mom? Dad?” She called out.

“Lexi?” My brother appears down the stairs; I immediately run up to him and hug him.

“Liam!” I exclaim in happiness.

“Hey! Long time sis! So glad to have you home!” 

“Thanks! But, what are you doing at Mom and Dad’s house, and where are they?”

“Oh, you just missed them, they went on a wolf run. Who knows for how long.” I made a face upon hearing this.

A female wolf, before she has a child, suffers through heat twice a year. She gets really hot and the only way to cool down is to be touched by her mate; the more they touch, the better she feels. Most wolves decide to mate at this time, but some still prefer using the traditional ice bath. 

A wolf run occurs with mated mature wolves who have already bred a pup. Usually once a year, both of the wolves of a mated couple will pretty much just get freaking horny and leave the village to go screw non stop. The pack has some small cabins miles from here to house wolves on these events. They primarily mate in their wolf forms, which is apparently… louder than human form. I shuddered at the thought of my parents…doing stuff.

I just prayed that she didn’t get pregnant again. Condoms, birth control or surgical sterilization are all foreign to wolves. We believe that every life is sacred and created for a reason. The Moon Goddess makes a woman pregnant because that child will play a significant role in the world and be a mate to another wolf. 

I knew it could be a while until they came back home though; the longest time they left, they were gone for nine weeks. 

“Hello Liam, I don’t believe I’ve properly introduced myself to you, but I’m Nickolas, your little sister’s mate.” Liam firmly shakes his hand with a tight smile.

“So her parents will be back in a while. When they arrive, please let me know. I have some stuff I needed to talk to them about.” 

“I assure you I will.” 

“So, who wants to go for a run?” I ask. My wolf now wants some more time outside.

“Sure, let’s go.” Liam says.

“I guess so.” Nickolas replies.

I shout for joy before running out the back door of the house. Moving behind some bushes, I strip and shift into my wolf after tying my clothes to my leg. Nickolas and Liam do the same and we take off. If it isn’t already obvious, the females are much faster and smaller then the males, so I have to slow my pace. 

Lexi, some friends are calling me to help out a pup stuck in a tree. I’ll catch you later, all right? Liam links his mind with mine.

Ugh! Fine, see you.

Liam takes off, leaving me alone with Nickolas. 

Nickolas. Who will interrogate me about yesterday. Who will ask about my attitude changes. Who will demand to know what’s going on.

Oh joy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 1K 55
Mariah is a trauma nurse her life isn't always perfect, three years ago her mother died when she graduated University her father abandoned her and he...
276K 6K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
527K 15.3K 28
Jezzabelle Jackelyn Johnson. The daughter of the most feared alpha of all packs. Her father owned more then millions of wolves in his pack. His pack...
53.2K 1.5K 26
***COMPLETED*** At 32 years old Alpha Alex is starting to lose hope of ever finding his mate. But just as he starts to believe the moon goddess has...