THE PROMISE I HOLD

Autorstwa itsmyneym

Yung ako ang pinangakuan pero sa iba tinupad. Dapat ko pa rin bang pang hawakan ang pangako niya na hanggang... Więcej

----
TPIH 1 meet again
TPIH 2 Ideal
TPIH 3 Celebrant
TPIH 4 insecure
TPIH 5 i'll take you now
TPIH 7 Oo
TPIH 8 Muntik na
TPIH 9 the end for stupidity
TPIH 10 friends with benefit
TPIH 11 GUILTY
TPIH 12 he's really care
TPIH 13 Mine
TPIH 14 MIKAELA
TPIH 15 Call signed
TPIH 16 He's love
TPIH 17 Paint of love.
TPIH 18 Hope
TPIH 19 His Care
TPIH 20 Please
TPIH 21 SPG
TPIH 22

TPIH 6 SPG

30 12 4
Autorstwa itsmyneym

SPG Alert !! Innocent alert!!  naway makuha ko ang satisfaction nyo sa part na ito heheh.
Patnubay ng nakakatanda ang kailangan. Kung bata kapa kindly skip this part....!!!

-----------

CONTINUATION.

Hinawakan ko ang bewang nito at idiniin sa akin. Yumuko ako para maabot naman ang leeg nya.

Tangina ang bango.

Naghahalo ang amoy ng alak at Ng pabango sa katawan nya. Kaya pala wala sya sa wisyo dahil lasing pa sya.

Pero sorry ka nalang hindi ako santo para palagpasin to.

Inilapat ko ang aking labi sa leeg nya at binigyan ito ng malilit na halik. Mas lalo akong nag init ng mas binigyan nya ng daan ang labi ko para masakop ang leeg nya Patungo sa Puno ng tenga nito.

"Uhhhhhmmm."-she moan

Fuck!! ang sarap pakinggan. Hindi ko ipinikit ang mata ko habang ginagapang ng labi ko ang leeg nya pataas sa tenga At pababa sa balikat nito. Tulad ko nag susumigaw rin ang init ng katawan nito. Nakapikit itong nakatingala habang naka kagat pa ang labi nya. Shiiiit.

"aahhhh"

inakyat kong muli ang labi ko pa punta sa panga nito hindi ako nagsawang paglandasin ang labi ko sa balat nya. dahan dahan ko ding tinggal Ang kamay sa bewang niya at inilipat Sa pisngi nito habang ang isang kamay ko naman ay naglalakbay na sa manipis na tyan nito.

sabik na sabik kong hinahalikan ang mukhan nya hanggang sa maabot ko na ang gilib ng labi nito.

ooohhhhh~~

Mas lalo kong pinag abot ang labi namin kahit na nasa likod nya parin ako. Napakalambot ng labi nito at ang sarap nitong halik halikan. parang nakain ako ng apple.

Nagkusa na itong humarap sa akin para mas lalong mag lapit ang aming mga labi. Ipinulupot nya ang braso sa batok ko at  parehas namin idiniin ang katawan namin sa isat-isa na syang nagpalukob ng init nararamadaman sa katawan naming dalawa

"fuck. Savvvv" -i said.

Hinawakan ko ng mahigpit ang batok nya para mas dumiin pa ang pag hahalikan namin. Kinagat ko babang labi nito kasabay ng Pagpasok ng dila ko sa bibig nya. Pinaikot ko ito sa loob at pili na kinakalabit nag dila nito hindi naman ako nabigo dahil parehas na kaming nakikipag espadahan ng dila sa isat isa.

"Ahhh ughhhh---"

Sarap na sarap akong pakinggan ang pag ungol nito na kumakawala sa kanya sa tuwing saglit na nag hihiwalay ang mga labi namin para kumuha ng hangin.

"I---rho--onnnn ummhh...."

She wrapped her thighs around my waist so i could hold on her ass to support.

our eyes almost snapped at each other as it modestly laughed.

Her prescence like a drugs. I think im addicted.

I easily lifted it onto the bed and gently laid her body on the bed.

I distanced myself a little and re -routed my eyes to its gentle face down to its chest and its femininity the more I turned on.

"Shittt ummmHhh"

I buried my face in his neck again and he moaned.

"O--ohhhh Ahhhhh"

I showered small kisses on both necks and grabbed the beetle's lip again.

"Fuckkkkkkkk savvvvvvv"

its breathing deepened even more as my lips crawled down her jawline. I kissed the line of its colar bone a little

"fuckkkk l--lowe---r pleaseeee"

"Ahhhhhh---- uhhhmmm"

until I reached her breast. I enjoy her moaning even more than I do when I kiss her small breasts while wearing a bra.

it makes me squirm and poke my face even harder, obviously hanging on to what I'm doing.

Shhhiiit ummhh i--irohhn
Mor--eeeeee

"You---r so fuckin---g deliciou---s savvvvv"

I put my hand behind her back to completely remove the blockage in her chest. when it breaks, it bounces in front of me. Na mas lalong kinasabik ko.

I couldn't stop it yet so I immediately licked its hard nipple. I even looked at her to see her gentle face that how much she enjoyed what I was doing.

"Fuckkk I--roh---n m--moreeeee please..".

"Ahhhh---- morrreeee i----rohhhhnnn"

I held my one hand on her left chest and she did not mistake me for suspicion because it did not fit in my hand. Its more Big tangina, the more I go crazy.

"look at what I'm doing to you sav. take a good look i gave a pleasure na hahanap hanapin mo." Kahit na ngingilo sa kasarap ay sinunod nya ang sinabi ko at kagat labing tumingin sa akin.

I massaged one of her breasts and squeezed her nipple while my lips were busy on her right breast and continued to suckle on it like a baby eager for its mother's breast.

"Uummmhh ahhhhh"

"ahhh oooohhh"

I exchanged my hand and lips with her two breasts and bit her hardening nipple.

I enjoy the pleasure of registering on her beautiful face.

my kiss went down slowly to its smooth and soft stomach I also held my two hands on both sides of it and squeezed it. I don't take my eyes off his face.

"Fuck. Oohhhh Oohh"

I stopped at her navel and there I inserted my tongue and pressed it round and round. I don't care if she's full of my saliva as long as she's mine and she has a mark on me. then I slowly kissed her belly again down to her panties.

"Uhhmmm Aahhh"

I kissed the top of her panties a little so that even with the fabric she could feel her warmth. it deliberately opened the thighs so that I was free to do what I wanted. I secretly smiled at its initiative. excited.

"Good job baby". I said.

I grabbed both of her thighs and stroked them up and down with my mouth non -stop kissing the center of her femininity even though there was still a blocking cloth.

"Fuckkk mababaliw ak---- oOHhhh."

it was restless as if it was going crazy with what I was doing, it was still tugging at its own hair and fading with a deep breath.

my hand took the other side of her panty and showed the other cheek of her femininity. again she looked at me to feel what I did. I smiled at her and slowly licked the cheek of her womanhood which made her body fall again and moaned with pleasure.

"shiiiit savvvv shiiiiii-- ahh"

"I---irohnn ang saraaaap m--o more pleas---e."

tangina ako kahit sarap na sarap. I didn't know it felt like I didn't want it to end.

I quickly took off her panties which gave life even more to the heat that my body was hiding.

I applied my hand to her pussy. I can feel her warmth.

"that's wet for me baby" i said

I slowly trailed my middle finger over its cut and slowly inserted it inside.

"oooohhhh---"

touch the relish to feel the heat inside. shiiit.

I can see the grin on her face when my finger enters her pussy.

at first She was still in pain but as time went on it was registered on his face that he would enjoy what I was doing. I quickly inserted my finger into her pussy. and she loud moan

"Naiihi ako I---irohnnnnn" pabaling paling ang ulo nito at paos ang boses.

Nararamdaman ko ang sobrang pagka basa nito sa loob.

"cum baby. cum." I said with husky tone.

At kasabay ng huling pasok ng daliri ko ay syang paglabas ng puti at malapot na likido sa pagkababae nya.

I quickly took off my clothes and then removed the belt from my pants. I stripped naked all my underwear and left nothing left.

Sav's face showed redness when she saw my small gun and was furious.

Umangat ang sulok ng labi ko dahil sa pulang pula nitong mukha.

I immediately stepped on top of her and kissed her beetle lips again ...

her face was scared when she saw that I was pointing my weapon at the center of her pussy.I smiled slowly you entered. fuck her so tight. it can fit me with her.

"Ahhh--g it hurts....aahhhhh" she said with a craked voice.

I felt so happy when I felt the torn pussy of her that I was actually the first. it writhes in pain and tears come out of the both side as the edge of her eyes.

Nag aala akong tumingin sa mukha nito. Dahan dahan kong inilapit ang mukha ko sakanya at hinalikan ang takas na mga luha nito. NA para bang maiibsihan nito ang sakit na nararamdaman nya.

I first felt it if she was ready. when she nodded at me she agreed. I slowly moved my cock out into her pusy. at first I knew it was still painful but after a while I felt so good. we both growled.

"Ahh--  fasterrrrrr fuckkk deepe---r"

"I--rohnn ohhh fuckkkk".

"Ahhhhhh----"

"Fuckkk sobrang sara--p mo Savvv. Ahhhh"

I violently went in and out of my stretch with him because I relentlessly felt the pleasure and enjoyment between the two of us. when I changed my way out I immediately pulled mine out of him and there released between his thighs.

I collapsed on top of it and quickly wrapped the blanket around our naked bodies.

fuck !! I think it's only now that the alcohol I drank earlier hit me.

I looked at her face with a trace of fatigue. I smiled to see it sound asleep. I pulled the runaway strand of hair from her face and kissed her lips.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

928K 26.8K 43
Athena is trying to adjust in her newfound freedom but she is forcefully ripped away from it. But sometimes bad things happen for better!
96.6K 5.1K 28
Hooked onto drugs, no family, no guidance or sanity until she met HIM. Cover Creds: @Triceynexttdoor ❤️ -BLICKY.
579K 15.6K 79
A butler was the job description. Do what he wants. Get what he desires. That's all I have to do, but suddenly, I am thrown into a completely differe...
Ice Cold Autorstwa m

General Fiction

2.3M 85.3K 50
[boyxboy] Wren Ridley is always two steps ahead of everyone, or so he thinks. His life seems out of his control when he starts having feelings for so...