π‘¬π’šπ’†π’” 𝑢𝒏 𝑼𝒔|Book 1

By nenewritesometimes

"You trust me?" I look up at him, staring into his light brown eyes that stared directly at me. It felt like... More

I. Still At The Bottom
II. Same Ole, Same Ole
III. Night Terror
IV. Awkward
V. Here We Go Again
VI. Party Fail
VII. Best Day Ev-
VIII. Underneath The Stars
IX. Standing Up
X. Nobody's Perfect
XI. Night Of The Past
XII. Midnight City
XIII. Shut Up, I'm Over It
XIV. Hot In Here
XV. I Just Can't
XVI. Hold Me
XVII. No More Tears
XVIII. Then He Kiss Me
XIX. Life Of Da Party
XX. Horny On My Mind
XXI. Burnout
XXII. Your Mine and You Know It
XXIII. So Into You
XXIV. You'll Never Learn
XXVI. Closer and Closer
XXVII. I Got My Baby
XXVIII. Abnormal Meeting
XXIX. The Talk
Chapter XXX. Never See You Again
Chapter XXXI. Back To New
Chapter XXXII. Uh Oh!
Chapter XXXIII. Be Honest, Onest
Chapter XXXIV. Remmber Me
Chapter XXXV. Tears In Heaven
Chapter XXXVI. Bonnie n' Clyde
Chapter XXXVII. On The Road
Chapter XXXVIII. Fallin' For Ya
Chapter XXXIX. What You Don't Know
Chapter XL. Won't Lose You
XLI. Doin' It
XLII. I Hate You Pt. 1
XLIII. I Hate You Pt. 2
XXLIV. All Your Fault
XLV. Finding My Way Back
XLVI. At Its Best
XLVII. An Onest Mistake
XLVIII. Starting New
XLIX. Replaceable In A Sec.
L. Mrs. Petty
LI. That's My Best Friend
LII. Can't Raise A Man
LIII. So Damn Good
LIV. Fame To The Head
LV. Thinking 'bout You
LVI. Under The Mistletoe
LVII. New Year, No Us
LVIII. The Price of Fame Pt.1
LIX. The Price of Fame Pt.2
LX. Quiet Uptown
LXI. One More Try
LXII. Eyes On Us
EYES ON US SEQUEL

XXV. Sunday Madness

26.6K 1.7K 2.5K
By nenewritesometimes

Trenton, New Jersey

Onest Simmons
"Sunday Madness"

"Why are we even here!"

I sigh shutting the car door once I got out. I walked over then leaned on my moms car, looking at my church. She had all of us go to church since we haven't been there for awhile. Actually, it was always a routine with me and my mom.

Even though, I'm grown as hell and live by my damn self. She still calls me at six in the morning to tell me to get ready and meet her there. I didn't mind, but I did mind her shouting at me early in the damn morning.

"Dad, why do we have to be here? This isn't our church, so we don't need to be here." Sasha said and I roll my eyes at her.

She was always complaining about some shit and she was annoying the hell out of me. I was still pissed about what I told her the other day. And I was being so serious too. I just wanted to punch her lights out.

"It's just church hon, so relax. We'll be in and out soon." Cosmo said, wrapping his arm around Sasha waist. She look up at him, smiling and I shook my head.

"Dirty ass niggas man." I mumbled to myself.

"This is going to be so long and I don't have time for this. I have stuff to do." Jasmine remarked.

"Oh well." My mom said walking over. I caught Jasmine and Sasha rolling their eyes and I kept my words to myself.

They were disrespectful as fuck.

"We're all going to church and that's that, so stop complaining. We're going to go in there, sit down and listen to the pastor and be done." My mom told them.

"Now, let's go in and act civilized. You'll greet the ladies in this church when they speak to you. Onest, before we leave, Aunt Shirley need to talk to you." She told me and I nodded my head as we started walking.

"This finna he so damn stupid." Sasha remarked as she walk beside me. I felt her staring at me which caused me to look down at her, seeing her mugging me.

"The hell are you looking at?" I asked, she roll her eyes walking faster going to her dad.

We finally walked inside the church, said our hellos then went to our usual seats. My mom tend to sit right in front of the pastor which stopped me from sleeping. Sometimes I got bored and want to sleep. But, if you have a black mom for sure your not sleeping in church.

Since the service didn't start until a few minutes, I took out my phone then went to my messages.

𝐌𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐬❤️

𝐰𝐲𝐝 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲

𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬

𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩

𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐢'𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐰𝐡𝐲?

𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞
𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐚 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐠𝐚
𝐝𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

𝐬𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐩𝐢 𝐢'𝐥𝐥
𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐧 𝐨𝐤

𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭

"Onest, what's that on your neck? Did you get hurt?" Sasha asked, touching me and I smack her hand away.

"Don't touch me." I told her.

"What happen to your neck? Did you get into an altercation and not tell me?" My mom asked quickly and I smack my lips.

A nigga can't even have a hickey peacefully without my mom assuming I'm hurt. And Sasha just can't mind her damn business.

"I didn't get into anything ma. It's nothing at all." I told her, not wanting to tell business.

"Oooh, that's a hickey." Sasha continued, touching me again. I hit her hand then mugged her.

Fuck is she touching me for with her nasty ass.

"Onest, have a whole hickey on his neck. And your talking about me being grown." She scoffed, shaking her head.

"A hickey O? You couldn't cover it." My mom said and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I obviously didn't for a reason. And ion know if you forgot, but I'm grown Sasha. Your not, so mind your business." I told her and she roll her eyes.

"I'm not minding my business since Moesha think your better than us and it's annoying." She said, rolling her neck.

"Little girl, calm yourself down. You getting a little too bold over there." My mom butted in, Sasha scoffing again.

"I'm not getting bold, I'm just telling it how it is. You always say Onest is better than us, but he's not really not though."

"Aight, so since were not minding our own business. Let's just put everything out there shall we." I remarked, getting tired of her.

"I caught Sasha having sex with a dude at the house. Turns out he had just turned twenty-two and she lied about her age and told him she was nineteen. You wanna mind your business now?" I asked, looking at Sasha who mugged me.

Yeah, she didn't like that shit I can see.

"You did what?" My mom asked leaning forward. I smirk, crossing my arms and leaning back.

"It was nothing." Sasha said and I shook my head.

"It must've been something cause when I ran into ole boy again, he was scared. You know he thought I was going to call the cops on him cause he was doing it with a minor. But, I told him I wasn't." I continued, not even caring anymore. She hit my chest and I let out a sigh.

"Now, I gotta punch you." I told her about to move, but my mom put her hand out in front of me.

"Relax." She told me and I nodded my head.

"Now, I thought I told you to not have anyone at my house. And a grown man at that too? Your a child, Sasha." My mom told her sternly.

"And? Your married to a man that's three years older than you." Sasha retorted.

"That's because I'm grown. Your a minor, you can get those boys in trouble. Jasmine, did you know about this?" My mom asked and Jasmine look over at us.

"And if I did? Why would I tell you?" Jasmine asked, and I started cracking my knuckles.

Looks like I'm whooping both they asses today.

"First of all, watch your mouth. Secondly, y'all live in my house. So, the rules that I have there apply to all of y'all. I don't know why y'all think it's okay to bring randoms to my house." My mom voice raised a little and I knew she was pissed.

"Well, my daddy said it was okay. And last time I checked, your not my parent." Sasha roll her neck again, crossing her arms.

My mom and I look over at Cosmo who was watching everything go down. When I tell you this man was a pussy.

"So, your letting your daughters bring people in the house even though my mom said not to?" I asked him, my mom hitting my arm.

"I didn't know she was bringing a guy over, she said her friend." He said and I shook my head.

"You know what..." my mom paused, shaking her head. "We'll finish this conversation later cause there's some things I need to say and I can't say it in church." she said.

Yeah, I was staying to hear this shit.

დ︎დ︎დ︎

I toss my head back on the couch as my mom and Cosmo kept arguing. They had been going at it for thirty minutes now I believe. They were just going back and forth while I sat on the couch making sure he didn't step outta line. One wrong move from him and his life was over.

"You don't discipline your daughters! They run all over you and all you say is they're just kids. Your fast ass daughter is having sex with men twice her fucking age!" My mom shouted, I nodded my head agreeing.

"I discipline my kids. Just because I don't do it how you do it, doesn't mean that I don't. I don't beat my kids to get my point across!" Cosmo shouted back.

"Well, maybe you need to because your daughter is a fucking hoe! She doesn't understand the dangers of messing with older men!"

"I'm not a hoe, so don't call me one!" Sasha chimed in and I look over at her.

"Stay outta this shit Sasha, before you get beat the fuck up." I told her nonchalant. I was just in the mood to fuck someone up.

"Don't threaten my daughter because we'll have a problem." Cosmo told me and I chuckled, looking at his tomato face ass.

"Yeah, we'll have a problem and I'll beat you the fuck up for trying to be mister tough guy." I told him, still laughing to myself.

"You call this good parenting?" He asked my mom, pointing at me. "Your son threatening to hit a woman?"

"Your daughter isn't a fucking woman, she's a little ass girl. You would know if you stop letting her be fucking fast and running around showing her damn body like she's twenty!"

"You know what, I see your problem." He said, stepping closer to my mom and I lean forward on the couch.

One wrong move and it's lights out for this man.

"What's my problem?" My mom asked, crossing her arms.

"Your always coming at me about my daughters trying to cover up the real issue."

"And what's the real issue?"

"You wanted to prove you could raise a boy by yourself, but we know you couldn't. You say that stupid ass line that your ex left, so you could use it as a excuse for how bad of a parent you are. We all know, Onest needs a father not a damn mother. But, he's father is gone like the rest of y'all." He said all in my mom face.

Soon as he mentioned my dad, I stood up quick as hell. He had crossed the line and now I had to beat his ass. My mom stepped back, with her hands up.

"Why you stepping back?" He asked walking closer to her.

"It's outta my hands now..."

"...and it's in mine now." I finished. Soon as he turned his head, my fisted connected to his jaw.

I ended up hitting him wrong and my knuckles started to hurt. But, I didn't give a damn about that at the moment. I told him in the beginning to not do anything stupid cause he was gonna get fucked up. Now, he had to get fucked up.

I stood over him and started sending blows to his face. I just kept hitting him with no care in the world. I heard Sasha and Jasmine shouting for me to stop, but I ended up tuning them out. Their dad had to suffer the consequences of their actions.

"Alright, O!" My mom said, grabbing my arm and pulling me away. Sasha and Jasmine ran over to Cosmo and I noticed the blood beside him.

My mom cuff my face turning my head towards her, "Go home." She told me.

"You know I gotta call them right?"

"I'm aware."

დ︎დ︎დ︎

Anneliese

"I can give you something in return too. I mean I don't necessarily know how to do it, so your going to have to bare with me. But, I'll do it still maybe." I said, Onest ignored me sitting me on the counter.

"Baby-"

"Relax, mamas." He cut me off, leaning towards me. "Ion want nothing in return, okay?"

I nodded my head, he smirk then kiss me. Crazy how this man go from leaving his stepdad bleeding to now about to leaving me shaking. But, shit I didn't mind. I bite my lip as he start traveling his kisses down my neck.

It was something about his lips touching my skin that just did it for me. I lean back a little and he proceeded to take off my underwear. He propped my legs up, spreading them then started kissing my inner thighs. A small gasp left my lips once I felt his tongue slowly lick my area.

I toss my head back a little. My mouth wide open, but no sound came out. I was trying to process my thoughts, but damn his tongue felt amazing.

"Ooh, jeez." I moan lowly, once I got my thoughts together. I lick my lips, placing my hand on his head.

I toss my head back, letting out much louder moans. The feeling of his tongue flicking against my pearl felt amazing. And damn was he working his magic on it.

"Uhh, fuck Onest." I moan his name, liking the way it sounded coming out my mouth.

I bite my lip feeling his hands grip my waist. I look down at him watching him do what he do. I started breathing faster than before, my moans out of control now as I approached my breaking point. I was so close that I couldn't even take it no more.

I attempted to talk, but only moans came out. "Baby..." I moaned, pushing his head.

The licking and sucking was too much, it just felt too damn good. He moved my hands as if I was interrupting him and shit I didn't blame him. He continued licking me, I lean my head back letting him finish.

Reaching my climax, I moan his name loudly releasing myself. I was pretty loud that I'm sure his neighbors heard, but who gives a damn. He started kissing my thighs then making his way up to my neck.

"I like the way you moan my name." He said in my ear and I bite my lip.

"I like it too."

დ︎დ︎დ︎

Y'all a bitch was struggling with that sex scene, but I'm good now. Anyway, thoughts about the whole situation with Onest and them?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 9.2K 29
BWBM ♀♀♀♀♀ Darius picks me up from my seat and pushes me against the wall. "It's hard to concentrate with that enticing smell coming off of you in w...
194K 7.4K 60
**** COMPLETE **** This novel centers around Faith, a young black woman in her early 20s that's given up on the thought of love. That is until she fi...
220K 7.7K 58
"I need to teach you a lesson for defying me," Beau says, and in an instant, my leg on his thigh drops down beside his. He puts his other hand on my...
27.5K 850 26
The strong pull to her. The desire to have something you never thought you would want again. A glance turned into an obsession. And he would stop at...