INDY - THE UNTAMABLE KING (1...

By ReadingSpino

The Indominus Rex escapes the unholy grasps of humanity, but soon finds herself in the middle of nowhere... S... More

The New Hybrids
The Super Raptor Part 1
The Super Raptor Part 2
Dawn Out, Hybrid In
The New Friend Part 1
The New Friend Part 2
The Kidnapping
The Ocean Terror
The Confrontation Part 1
The Confrontation Part 2
The Long Fight
Time To Escape
Escaped and Alone
The Mother Dinosaur
The Untamable Brawl
The Hidden Jungle
The Enraged Sauropods
Dreadnoughtus Part 1
Dreadnoughtus Part 2

Search, Fight and Rescue

59 0 0
By ReadingSpino

With Spine-claw...

Spine-claw growled as he was taken to the Majungasaurus' cave. I swear I'll rip off your face! He screamed. It smirked. Name's Hue. And try as you may. Spine-claw roared as he stood up though Hue pinned him to the ground. Spine-claw gulped as Hue prepared to eat him. Please come, Indy, Aqua-Fang, he thought. 

With Aqua-Fang and Indy...

We were looking for him for an hour as Aqua-Fang panted. I lost his scent, Aqua-Fang said. You don't think... No, I said. I growled when a Magnapyritor appeared. W-What is that? Aqua-Fang stumbled back. Just a mere victim, I said. But we must kill him in time before the Majunga eats Spine-claw. Aqua-Fang stepped forward. May I? He headbutted the creature, as blood dropped down. He ripped of its spine and removed its foot and broke its neck, killing it.

With Spine-claw...

Spine-claw was angry though afraid as Hue's green mouth was looming over him. He was about to get engulfed when... I stopped Hue and scratched his neck. Indy! he yelled. Spiny! I yelled. We hugged each other as we kissed for a second. Aqua-Fang, Spine-claw and I surrounded a defeated Hue as he roared and ran away. Aqua-Fang began: Well- he was interrupted by a cuddling couple. 

With Owen, Claire and Blue... 

Owen was angry as he looked at Wu. YOU! He yelled. Claire yelled stop as Owen obeyed with red eyes. I'll let you live, for now... He said as he walked away with Blue and Claire. He walked away, ready to design his next hybrid, the Diorajasaur.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 139 10
Five night. 30 hours. On the run through their home with their enemies. Can Raf, Jack and Miko survive five nights with their Autobot friends hunting...
12.2K 190 13
Sarah Holliday, the sister of Amanda Holliday never liked the tower, Sarah was just as good as her sister perhaps even better but she was outshined b...
94.2K 3.3K 54
On October 31 1981 the Potter family's lives were forever changed. Harry James Potter became the boy-who-lived, but that was not the only thing to h...