𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐢�...

By katie_cate

[Completed] What are we even fighting for? You have been friends with Harrison Osterfield and Tom Holland sin... More

•1• 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨
•2• 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫
•3• 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭𝐬
•4• 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭
•5• 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬
•6• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐎𝐮𝐭
•7• 𝐈𝐜𝐞 𝐂𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
•8• 𝐀𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐲
•9• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡
•10• 𝐓𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝...
•11• 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮
•13• 𝐌𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
•14• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
•15• 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

•12• 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐥

8K 115 40
By katie_cate

"You might not have been my first love, but you were the love that made all the other loves
Irrelevant"

-Rupi Kaur

Your POV

I don't know what to say to him, his words caught me off guard.

Tom's eyes go wide, "I'm so sorry! Is it too soon—"

I cut him off with a kiss, he's still for a moment before kissing me back.

I pull away and look him in the eyes, "I love you too. I have, for while. And for a while I mean many years." I smile at him. "And no, it's not too soon."

Tom smiles back at me, he doesn't say anything and just pulls me closer to him. I place my head comfortably in the crook of his neck.

"I'm just scared." I say softly.

"I promise I'm not like him." Tom says after a little while.

"I know," I sigh, "I know, I'm just scared to love again."

"Baby—"

"But I've always loved you." I interrupt him.

"Then why'd you date him?"

"I thought you didn't feel the same way about me, and I didn't want to ruin our friendship." I laugh, "It all sounds so stupid now."

"It's not stupid," Tom says as he starts to play with my hair, "I did the same thing you know? That's why it took us this long to finally start dating."

"Yeah true. I wish we started dating earlier though."

"Why's that?"

"Because, I feel happy around you. And safe. I like it." I say.

"That's good." Tom says and I can hear his smile.

I look up at him and place a soft kiss on his lips. I can't stop the smile that's stuck on my face.

Then I get a notification on my phone.

"Ugh," Tom groans, "Who's ruining the moment?"

I laugh softly and grab my phone, "It's Haz."

"What does he want?"

"He wants you to answer his texts."

"Huh?"

"He said 'Tell Tom to answer my texts, I've been trying to get a hold of him for an while now'" I tell Tom as he pulls out his phone.

Tom sighs as he reads his messages, I can't see what they say.

"How soon do you want to move in with us?" Tom asks me as his eyes stay on the phone.

"I don't know, I don't like living alone so..."

"Ok."

"Why do you ask?"

"...because." Tom says trying to hide the smirk that's on his face.

"Oh really?" I ask slightly laughing.

"Just...forget I asked." Tom puts his phone away and gives me a tight-lipped smile.

I raise my eyebrow at him but he just shakes his head, "Really it's nothing baby." He says knowing that the use of the word 'baby' will just make me smile and forget what we were even talking about.

"That's going to be the death of me." I giggle as I cuddle closer to him.

"What will Darling?" He says knowing exactly what he's doing.

"You calling me cute nicknames."

"And I'm never going to stop." He says softly.

"Good." I smile to myself, feeling content and comfortable being here with him.

✰   ✰   ✰

"Draw 2." Tom says as he places down another card on the growing pile of Uno cards. We started playing board games a little while ago and now we are playing Uno.

"For fuck's sake, how many draw 2 cards do you have?" I groan as I add two cards to my hand.

"I can't tell you that Love." He laughs as we continue to play.

I smile to myself as I place a new card down, "Draw 4, I change the color to blue."

"I'm still going to win." Tom says.

"Don't get too confident, Holland."

"Whatever."

A few minutes later and I now have two cards left. Tom has three and I know that I am going to win.

I place down a blue draw 2 card and say "Uno" before putting my last blue card on the pile and throw my fist up in the air.

"Haha! I win!" I laugh at Tom's annoyed face. "Told you not to get too confident."

Tom rolls his eyes and starts to shuffle the cards again. "I let you win."

"Yeah right." I shake my head with a smile.

Just then my phone starts ringing. I don't recognize the phone number but I answer because it may be important.

"Hello?"

"Hello, is this Y/n Y/l/n?"

"Yes."

"This is Liam Wilson and I am calling about an audition for our upcoming movie. We've seen your work in other films and we would like to see if you would be interested in coming in tomorrow afternoon to audition for our main character role."

(Liam Wilson is a made up person)

I'm speechless for a moment, "Yes! Yes I would love to!"

"That's great to hear, we'll email you all the information."

"Ok, thank you."

"Of course, we really think you will play this character wonderfully."

"Wow this really made my day." I laugh slightly, not knowing what to say.

"We'll see you there Ms. Y/l/n."

"Yup, see you there."

"Ok bye."

"Bye." I hang up with a smile on my face.

"What was that about?" Tom asks, the corners of his mouth turning up into a smile.

"I just got an audition for the role of a main character." I smile back at him.

His face lights us, "Really?! Y/n that's amazing!" He puts the Uno cards down and gives me a tight hug.

I laugh, "Woah, woah, calm down. It's just an audition, not a guaranteed role."

"I don't care I'm still happy for you. And I know that you're going to get this part." He says and I kiss him on the lips.

"Thank you." I say softly against his lips.

"It's true Princess, you're an amazing actress." He tells me and a slight blush rises to my cheeks.

"Stop it." I mumble and turn away from him.

"You're terrible and taking compliments." He shakes his head as I put away the Uno cards.

"Shut up. You're being more nice to me than you ever have, what did you except?" I say as a joke but I think Tom may have taken it the wrong way.

"I told you I was sorry for all that baby. I was stupid back then." He says. I can't see his face because I'm putting away the cards.

"I know, I just meant it as a joke. Sorry."

After a few seconds I feel Tom's arms wrap around me from behind. I put my arms on his that are around my stomach and lean into him. He kisses my check softly.

"Don't be sorry my love. You just got a call that you could be a main character in a movie, we should do something to celebrate." He says and I can hear the smile in his voice.

"Ok, what should we do?"

"Well first I think we should go tell Haz."

"Okay, yeah." I smile and turn around in Tom's arms.

He pecks my lips quickly and removes his arms from around me.
We walk out of the house hand in hand and make our way to Haz and Tom's house.

I look over at Tom to see a beautiful view of his side profile. The glow of the sun hitting his face perfectly and outlining is jawline. His one curl is falling onto his forehead like it was perfectly placed there.

He notices me staring and a small smirk appears on his face. "Whatcha staring at Lovey?"

"Nothing." I say as I look away. I hear a small chuckle leave Tom's lips as he puts his arm around me and pulls me closer to him. I lean into him and smile to myself.

God I love this man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 2.2K 125
[Tom Holland X Reader stories] [Peter Parker X Reader stories] Completed story this story includes mature content. the imagines get better 😭
16.3K 406 21
*A Tom Holland Fanfic* Lucy Reid has been best friends with Harrison (Haz) Osterfield for years now, She hopes to be a successful actress in a crazy...
49.5K 993 13
The reader is on her way to New York City for a two-week work-related trip. Everything seems to go fine until she realizes that the one and only Tom...
11.4K 553 10
Uptight MBA student Y/n is best friends with her classmate, Skirt-chasing playboy Harrison. Her life at home is filled with family tensions when her...