๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐›๐จy /๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ž๏ฟฝ...

Autorstwa urmomrryyy

"mami, please don't make me." - "i hate myself because of you." - "nobody could ever love or even like anyone... Wiฤ™cej

๐š ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž.
๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ญ๐ข๐š.
๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž.
๐ ๐ž๐ง๐ž.
๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž.
๐ฌ๐ก๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฉ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž.
๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž.
๐๐ž๐š๐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ ๐ซ๐จ๐œ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž.
๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง.
๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐๐จ ๐ข๐ญ ๐š๐ง๐ฒ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž.
๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž.
๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค.
๐ญ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก.
๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ.
๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐๐ค.
๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐.
๐ฌ๐ฆ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ.
๐๐š๐ญ๐ž | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐๐š๐ญ๐ž | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ.
๐ฉ๐š๐ฉ๐š.
๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฑ ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ.
๐Ÿ๐š๐ฆ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ .
๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž.
๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ž | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ž | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง.
๐ฅ๐จ๐œ๐ค๐๐จ๐ฐ๐ง | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ.
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฐ.
๐ข ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ, ๐ข ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ข๐.
๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ง๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ.
๐ฅ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐š ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ.
๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ
๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐ข๐ฉ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž ๐œ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฆ | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐ง๐จ๐›๐จ๐๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ž.
๐ญ๐š๐ฅ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐จ๐ฒ
๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ข ๐ญ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง
๐ข๐ญ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.
๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ.
๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ.
๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง๐ฌ | ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ
๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฉ๐š๐ข๐ง.
๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž.
๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง๐ž.
๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง.
๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐›๐ฅ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฌ.
๐œ๐ก๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ฆ๐š๐ฌ (๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐ž, ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž)
๐š๐ง ๐ž๐ฌ๐œ๐š๐ฉ๐ž.
๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง...๐š๐ ๐š๐ข๐ง
๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ญ๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ง๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค.
๐ฉ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ญ๐ข๐œ.
๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฌ.
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ.
๐š๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ.
๐ญ๐จ๐ ๐ž๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ.
๐ข ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐จ ๐ฆ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก.
๐š ๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž.
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ . (๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž)

๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ญ.

1K 30 8
Autorstwa urmomrryyy

^ what ale is wearing <3

mattia

"No offense, but will you please stop moving around," I said, looking over at Alejandro, who kept bouncing his leg up and down. "Sorry," He apologized, getting up and starting to pace around. "Now you're making me dizzy. Just sit down and calm yourself." I told him. He groaned, rubbing his face.

"I'll be calm when the doctor gets here." He replied. Before the pregnancy doctor came out. "God is good," I mumbled to myself, "Hi, it's nice to meet you. I'm Dr. Neal." A short curvy women stepped in front of us, holding her hand out.

I shook it before Alejandro did the same. "So are you guys expecting, do you guys have a surrogate, or are you coming to check if one of you is a carrier?" She asked.

"He's coming to check if he's a carrier," I told her, she nodded. "Hi...I'm Alejandro." He said shyly. "Well, if you both could follow me that'd be great." She smiled, I stood up, putting my phone in my pocket, and walked in front of Alejandro.

"Wait, what if they're positive?" Alejandro asked, pulling my arm. "Then, you get pregnant. And then we have a baby." I told him with a shrug, before continuing to walk.

"You freak, look away," Alejandro said, taking the gown out of a plastic bag as he took his shirt off. "Sorry." I shook my head, quickly turning away and waiting for him to say if he was done or not.

"Okay, done." He said, I turned back around as he passed me the bag, his boxers, jeans, and shirt inside. I held it in my lap as we sat in the room quietly. Waiting for Dr. Neal to come back.

"Hello again. Alejandro, how are you feeling?" She asked, closing the door behind her and pulling the blinds down before washing her hands at the sink, "A little scared." He replied to her, pulling at his fingers.

"I know it's scary. But it'll be quick." She told him. "Alright, if you could just put your feet up here so I can see between your legs." She said. Alejandro breathed shakily, putting his legs up and folding his arms. She grabbed a blanket, draping it over his legs.

"I'm just gonna do an exam. So take a deep breath for me." She said, She pumped some hand sanitizer on her hands before snapping some gloves on and sitting between his legs. "Wait, wait a minute." He stopped her, "Yes?" She asked, "Will it hurt?" He asked her, freaking out.

"It'll be uncomfortable, and some people have said it burns and just feels like a lot of pressure." She replied to him, "I think Mattia will be glad to hold your hand and let you squeeze as hard as you want." Dr. Neal smiled.

I sighed as he looked over at me. "Yeah...sure," I said, holding my hand out, which he gladly took, and squeezed as Dr. Neal started her exam.

‼️

"Jesus, you squeezed hard," I said, looking down at my white hand. "It hurts." He said, his eyes shut tightly as he stuffed his face into a pillow. "Sorry, are-are you almost done?" I asked Dr. Neal as she did a final swab.

"Yup, just finished." She said with a nod. Finishing up and covering Alejandros legs with a blanket. "Done?" He asked with teary eyes. "Yeah, your all done. I'm so sorry that it hurt honey." She apologized before standing up.

"You did amazing though." She told him, before taking the swabs she did and putting them in a small plastic container and taking her gloves off, washing her hands, and leaving the room.

"How long will it take?" Alejandro asked me, I shrugged, not exactly knowing what he meant. "Oh, probably just a day or two for the results to come back," I replied, he nodded. Closing his eyes.

‼️

"I'm so scared Ma," Alejandro cried, clinging onto his mother. I waited outside of the room, hoping that he would be done crying soon and would just get over it and hurry up so we could just go home. "I know, I know, but if those tests come back positive. We won't rush into things so soon." She told him.

I waited for a couple more minutes before the door opened and Alejandro walked out, wiping his nose and fixing his sweater that he had on. "Done?" I asked, and he nodded, a quiet okay leaving his lips.

He walked past me as we got to my car, getting in his seat and closing the door. "So what was that about?" I asked, buckling my seatbelt and taking my keys out from my pocket. "Nothin' let's just go." Is all he said. I decided to drop the subject knowing that we got the results back today, and this would probably determine our future together.

We got home after a few minutes. I opened the door for us both, going inside and looking at the mail that we got. "Oh, uh movers dropped off the last of your stuff today. It's up in our room." I told him, he nodded as he walked up the stairs.

I gasped seeing the one letter that had our names in bold, from Dr. Neal. I ran upstairs to our room, seeing Alejandro sitting down on the bed, rubbing his forehead. "Hey, look, you should open it first," I said, throwing the paper in his lap. He looked down at it, his hands shaking.

"No, I can't, you open it." He said, passing it back to me. "Don't faint or anything if it says positive or anything like that," I told him, ripping the paper open. And taking out the other paper inside. "Uh, this test shows whether or not you have tested negative-" I was saying before Alejandro stood up, "Yes!" He said, throwing both his arms in the air.

"That's just what the doctor is saying. It isn't the test result." I said, and his face dropped before sitting down again and putting his arms down. "Uhm...blah, blah, blah, that's probably important but we'll read it later." I shrugged, before seeing the bold tiny letters saying 'Tests'

"Yeah...your positive," I said, he looked over at me, with wide eyes. "Seriously?" He asked, and I nodded. "Well there, you have your answer," I said, closing the paper and leaving it on the bed beside him.

‼️

"Hi Mr. Polibio," Alejandro said as we walked into his house. Sitting down at the kitchen table, I looked behind Alejandro at his ass, gotta be honest...he looks nice with that skirt on.

"It's nice to see you again." I could even tell that was a flat-out lie. "Nice to see you too Alejandro. So, Mattia tells me that you've come back positive for the gene. That's amazing." He said, and Alejandro shrugged.

"So does that mean we have to go to the doctors to do the insemination?" He asked, picking at his nails. "Alejandro, I thought Mattia already went through this with you." My dad said, and Alejandro nodded, "Yeah, I know. I just thought maybe you would change your mind." He shrugged his shoulders lazily, pulling the sleeves on his sweater down.

"Mattia also said that you guys visitors the doctor's office this morning and they said that the chance of you getting pregnant when...having sexual activity and not using protecting, there's a very high chance you could get pregnant, so you both should try to...have it often." He said. Alejandro squirmed around in his seat nervously, I could tell he didn't wanna talk about this anymore.

"No, there's not a high chance with me, it's more in the middle," I told him, and my dad sighed, remembering what he's known ever since I was in high school. "That's right, but let's just hope that it works." He said. Alejandro looked at me with a confused look on his face. "Wait-what?" He asked, "Nothing," I replied.

‼️

"How frequently are we supposed to do it?" Alejandro asked, looking over at me as we sat down on the bed next to each other. "I think after just one time will be fine," I told him. "Mhmm, okay." He said, looking back down at his hands. "So...can we just do it now and get it over with?" He asked me, and I nodded, playing around with the strings on my hoodie.

We sat in quietness before Alejandro tapped my hand. I looked up, seeing him with his lips puckered out. I laughed to myself, he peaked his eye open. "What's so funny?" He asked, I just shrugged. "This is how it happens, right?" He asked me, but I just turned my head.

"I mean...yeah sometimes but you don't always have to make out to do it," I told him, and he nodded. "B-but we can...if that's how you think we're supposed to do it." I said, putting my hand on top of his.

He nodded, I leaned in slowly, I peaked my eye open, seeing Alejandro watching me as I got closer to him. He lifted his hand, putting it on my chest. Before feeling my lips touch his. We went on for a few minutes before he pulled away. "What now?" He asked. I closed my mouth in a fine line, trying to contain my laughter so he wouldn't get embarrassed.

"We keep going I guess until we end up in bed," I replied, he blushed. "Oh, okay, sorry." He said before both of us continued. I pushed him back on the bed, making him gasp quietly as I got on top of him. I could tell he was confused about what would happen next, so I put my hand on the collar of his shirt, before starting to pull up his sweater.

"Wait, wait a minute." He said, putting his hand over mine and pushing it away. "Can I keep my shirt on?" He asked me, and I nodded. "Yeah, you can," I said, he thanked me quietly before putting a hand on the back of my neck and kissing me again.

He ran a hand through the back of my hair before tapping my shoulder. "I don't think sex is all just making out, what else happens?" I looked down at his skirt. "Well, at one point, normally people would take their clothes off." His eyes widened a bit. "So, my skirt...and boxers?" He nervously questioned me. "Yeah," I replied.

"Okay, so do I take off your jeans first?" I said a quiet, okay, clearing my throat. We kissed slowly before I felt his hands going to my pants, pulling at the belt buckles.

"C-can...uhm...can I take your pants off?" He asked me again, I smiled before saying a yes. "Yeah, you can." He looked back down at his hands before quickly taking the belt off and throwing it somewhere on the floor and starting to pull my pants down with some struggle.

I gave him a questioning look, as I slipped my fingers under the small belt holding his skirt up, "Yeah, go ahead." He said, sounding a bit breathless.

I then unbuckled the belt and pulled his skirt down after getting permission, I was a bit shocked when I saw panties, not boxers. "You said you were wearing boxers," I said, I wasn't mad or anything, just confused on why he didn't tell me the truth. "I lied?" He told me, what he said sounding more like a question than a reply.

I left his panties on, just to keep him comfortable before we started. "What do we do?" He looked up, staring at me like a deer in the headlights. "Uh...we start I guess, but you kinda need your underwear off to start." I leaned my weight in my elbows.

"Does it hurt?" He asked, I shrugged, "I've been a top my whole life. So I wouldn't know, but, by what people have told me about it. I think it does." He gave me a scared look, looking down at his legs. "But-but I could prep you before," I added, he looked confused.

"What's that?" I smiled at how little he knew about this. "You've never had sex before, huh?" He nodded, "I've been waiting for the right person." He replied.

"So...I'm taking your....?" And he pushed his hair back, saying a yes. "You've never even watched porn?" And he shook his head immediately.

"Never, my friend is still a virgin too, so he knows a lot about it." He told me, putting one arm at his side and the other kept on my shoulder. "And you didn't pay attention in sex-ed? or Heath?" and he shrugged lazily. "Never found a need to." Alejandro sounded a bit sorry at this point.

"Well, it's basically where I...uhm...put lube on my fingers, which makes me going in easier, and then put my fingers, one by one inside...you know what I mean." I stuttered, but he still looked dumbfounded.

I reached over to our side desk. scrounging through the drawers, trying to see if I found any in there. "I'll put my finger...in one by one...and it'll hurt at first, then it'll feel good." I finally found the grey bottle of lube, twisting the cap off and putting some on my fingers.

He looked at my hands, scared at what I was gonna do before putting his panties down with my other hand to his knees. I scooted back a bit, "This will feel weird at first," I said, using both my hands to pull his cheeks apart. He gasped quietly, quickly covering his mouth.

"I'm just gonna do one finger at first," I said, slipping my finger inside his hole and making him groan. "That-that feels weird." He said, his voice sounding choked. "I know, that's how it is first, but wait, it'll feel good soon," I told him.

I pushed my finger in and out of him, adding another finger and leaning down, kissing his slight adam's apple. "I-I, oh god." He stuttered, closing his eyes at the pain. I was at three fingers when he yelled, begging me to slow down. "Sorry, sorry, I will." I said, "Okay, I think you...I think your stretched enough." I said.

"So...we start it now?" He bit his bottom lip, not so subtly. And I told him yes. "I'll just go in slow." I said, he thanked me quietly, I pulled my boxers down, lining my tip up with his hole, "Wait, we need a condom." He said, stopping me. I quirked my eyebrow up, "Oh, yeah sorry." He apologized.

He looked afraid before I slowly pushed myself inside of him.

I hovered over his heated body. Alejandro's eyes were dark from lust, I smirked as his hands roamed my body freely. I brought his face to mine and kissed him passionately. Our lips moved hungrily against each other's in perfect sync. A deep moan erupted from the back if my throat.  

"Mhmm, Alejandro." I moaned. He craned his neck to the side to allow me better access.

His breath was labored and shallow which scared me a bit. "Alejandro? Are you okay?" I asked him, and he nodded. "Hmm you- oh-you can move. You can go." He told me. Giving me an innocent look.

I couldn't tell if it was a moan or a strangled groan in pain. I pushed myself in and pulled out over and over again. Going slow so he could get used to the new feeling.

I could tell he was holding back a moan as I leaned down and sucked harder on his neck.

I was thrusting roughly, but slowly against his hips. His head was thrown back in ecstasy which made me smile.

After a few thrusts, he was already a moaning mess from underneath me. I looked down at him when a whimper escaped his throat.

"Shh, it's okay babe." I whispered into his ear, he arched his back then screamed out my name.

He breathed heavily before I threw his thighs over my shoulders and thrusted faster inside of him, "Oh-Alejandro, you're so tight." I grunted as I snapped my hips into his sharply.

I heard Alejandro's breath hitch as I continued to thrust into him, and huge waves of pleasure rolled throughout my body. I'm sure his too. My thrusts weren't sloppy anymore, there were firm, and pounding thrusts, that caused the head board of the bed hit the wall behind us.

He was crying out in pain as my thrusting got faster, then slower, then got faster again. He scratched at my back and bit his bottom lip. I could feel myself hitting that one spot inside of him each time I moved my hips up. I knew I was reaching my high when that feeling my stomach was building up.

He was now a moaning, and screaming mess under me. "M-Matti! Oh-I-oh right there-ah!" He yelled as I hit his prostate. I kept hitting it over and over.  "Mattia, I-I'm re-really close." Alejandro said between his panting.

I nodded my head to say I was too. My voice seemed to fail as I was reaching my climax. I didn't think it was possible but I my thrusting began to pound harder into him. Hitting that one spot like a bullseye

I could feel him cum on my stomach and his before he let out a deep, choked moan as I spilled inside of him. I rode out his high and gradually slowed down until pulling out.

Both of our breaths were heavy and shallow. He looked into my eyes and hesitated before grabbing my chin and kissing me. We pulled away a few seconds later, just staring into each others eyes.

"T-that...that hurt." He said, as I pulled out and wiped the sweat off my forehead, laying down on my side next to Alejandro. "Sorry." I apologized, looking down at my naked bottom and lifting a blanket just to cover myself. "No...it felt good towards the end..." He sighed, I watched as his chest went up and down.

‼️

alejandro

"Well, how was it?" Robert asked, the small bell attached to the store door ringing as we walked inside. "Fine, why?" I asked, playing with my backpack strap as I looked at the colorful isle of candy and chips. "Just asking, normally hot people are good at sex. Just glad it was good for you." He shrugged.

I smiled softly at him before going to the front counter where a store clerk was. "You guys have pregnancy tests right?" I asked, the teenage girl who looked my age, maybe just a year older who was reading a magazine and had hot pink highlights in her hair nodded. "Thanks," I said.

I and Robert just got off from school a few minutes ago, so we walked to the tiny pharmacy that was nearby. "What about you? Had any hot sex yet?" I asked him as we both walked around the small store looking around for the medical aisle.

"I wish," Robert said, dragging his hand along the bags of candy that were hanging up. "Hmm, I wish you luck. And keep an eye out for pregnancy tests, or anything pregnancy-related." I told him.

"How long has it been again?" He asked me, "Four weeks, and I've never felt so sick than I do right now." I said, putting a hand on my lower back, the other one rubbing my cramping stomach. "There's no point in taking a test, I already know but Mattia just wants me to make sure." We finally got to the feminine hygiene section which was at the back of the shop.

And I found a pregnancy test, picking it up, and reading through the instructions. "Can you go pay for it? I'll pay you back, I gotta go take it." I said, he nodded, going into his wallet before I walked off to the bathroom.

‼️

I sat down on the toilet seat. Looking at my lap and waiting for this stupid test just to load. This is the dumbest thing ever.

I felt my body get hot as I glanced back down at the small screen, seeing positive. Fuck, fuck.

I quickly got on my knees, leaning over the toilet and opening the lid, throwing up everything that I ate this morning. Feeling sick knowing the truth. The big, ugly, scary truth. This is so stupid. I hate this, I don't know how normal people feel, but I like to think they would still panic finding out they were pregnant.

‼️

yeah...

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

10.1K 514 52
"You promised me you wouldn't fall in love with her and you did. But the worst thing is you promised me everyday that you only loved me while you tol...
36.3K 1.1K 34
" I hate you..... why?? u are a fucking nobody,u are just a begger i cant love...... sorry. dont say sorry u twat get out of my life for gud please u...
153K 4.7K 14
Bakugou Katsuki is bullying Midoriya Izuku to cover up his own feelings. Later on he can't take anymore end up accepting these feeling
18.6K 666 21
You love me? If you loved me you would've left me alone!" He says shoving me. "You wouldn't have bullied me!" I could tell that he was crying. "And...