Two Broken Hearts

Od ameliaaaxmm

The Academy of the Arts is where every wealthy family sends their children to pursue a career. However not ev... Více

Characters/Aesthetics
Introduction
Part 1: Elapse
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Part 2. Collapse
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Part 3: Perhaps
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Chapter 20

12 3 0
Od ameliaaaxmm

"We started with a simple hello but ended with a complicated goodbye."

Football game and senior night today. WOOO. I am thrilled because football games are always intense and fun.

Finally, Luna has finished everything and has gone over the schedule like a thousand times.

I am actually going to interview Brady today after the game. He said he was free after the game which worked for me and him.

I volunteered to help Luna and the rest of the football team decorate the field. I had nothing to do on Thursday since there is no school and I wasn't in the mood to stay in the dorm.

It was a sunny day so I was sweating.

Also, all the elites signed up to help too and that means Blake was here. I haven't really seen him since the whole fight just around the school but he would always be far.

But today he was close. I would catch him staring at me but I tried to show as if I didn't care. Amanda was with him so I felt uncomfortable. She never let him out of his sight.

"Hey bestie," Brady says since he got used to calling me as Luna does.

"Hi Brady," I responded.

"So after the game, I will look for you so you can ask me the questions. Okay now bye because I need to get ready for the game," he says while hugging me.

Brady actually grew on me. I used to not stand him but now I love him haha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Luna and I finished getting ready for the pep rally as we looked at ourselves in the mirror.

"We look hot," Luna says laughing.

"So am I going to be alone the whole night," I say.

"No, I will sit with you when the game starts but not halftime, I have to be managing the game," she says.

"Okay then," I say

I walked to the bleachers and sat all the way at the top. I was alone since Luna went to go do the opening.

As soon as I sat down Cameron came behind me.

"Mind if we sit with you," he says as I look at Amanda and Blake.

"It's fine," I say as Cameron sits down next to me.

Luna began introducing all the football players and then lined the senior players separately.

I actually helped Luna make the frames for the seniors and they were extremely gorgeous. The football players are going to love it as a memory of their last time playing at the academy. Once Luna gave them their frame the slideshow started as we all watched.

"How have you been?" Cameron asks.

"Really good actually and you," I respond.

"I'm glad and same. I'm excited to finally graduate," he says.

"Yesss to do what we love," I say.

Everyone started cheering when the mascot came out and more when the Harlem shake started playing.

"Are we supposed to like dance?" Amanda asks.

"I don't know if we want," I say.

Everyone began throwing their hands around in the air and acting all crazy.

When the dance finished the game began and Luna made her way to the bleaches.

"Excuse me, Cameron," Luna says as he scoots over so Luna sits next to me.

"Brady loved his frame," Luna tells me.

"Of course he did. They were pretty. I helped too so he has to give me credit," I say joking.

"And guess what?" Luna tells me.

"What happened?" I ask

"He fucken gave me his jersey," Luna says while motioning to her backpack.

"Holy shit you know what that means right?" I say

"Of course I know what it means. I'm freaking out," she says.

"Make sure to talk about it with him. Like what are you guys now," I say.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is half time now and we are currently losing. Not by a lot, only by 4 points. Hopefully, we pick it up and win the game.

"Do you want to play," Luna asks me.

"Sure," I say as I walk down with her.

We got some volunteers with the help of the football team and the teachers were lined up already.

"Okay, ready set GO!" Luna screams.

By the way, we had to throw water balloons and now my outfit is wet.

But thankfully we won because I didn't get wet for anything. Our prize was that we got to throw a pie at the teachers and it was honestly a good feeling.

"I'm soaking wet," I tell Luna

"You still look pretty," she laughs.

We sat down again and waited for the performance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We WON the game AHHHH!

Let's go. The last game of the season and the football team won.

The fireworks started and Luna and I cheered as loud as our throats let us.

"Congrats Brady," Luna says as we reached the field.

"Thank you, it was all for you," he says

"Cringe don't do this in front of me," I say

"Okay bestie let me get changed and I will be back," he says.

"Do you want me to wait for you or not?" Luna asks.

"No it's fine you look tired. Go home and I will just ask Brady if he can take me to my dorm," I say

"Okay then," she says

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you want to go eat?" Blake asks.

"Yes, I am starving," I say.

We arrived at a fast-food restaurant quickly and Brady ordered takeout so we can eat in his car.

"Okay bestie shoot your questions," he says

"How would you describe yourself as a person?" I ask

"I would say I am very energetic when it comes to expressing myself. I like to be excited at everything I do in life and not take everything too seriously well I mean when needed. I am also straightforward and like to tell everyone what I think about them without beating around the bush," he says.

"Really what was your first impression of me?" I ask.

"Well obviously that you are really pretty and that you were going to be a pain in the ass," he says laughing.

"Wow thank you. Okay, so next question. How are you different from the others in the elite?" I ask.

"Hmmm tough but I would say I am easier to talk to than the rest. Cameron is always busy so he can't talk to us as much as he wants. Blake and Amanda always have a bitch face so they seem less approachable. And I am friends with almost everyone at the academy which is weird for the others," Brady says.

"How have you impacted the academy?" I ask

"I believe I have only impacted the sport's major in the academy. My family always donates money towards our games and internships we have for others," he says

"So if you weren't in the academy do you think the sports section would have suffered," I say

"Yes definitely," Brady responds.

"And lastly do you consider yourself better than those in the academy," I ask as I take a bite of my hamburger.

"Well, it depends. I do consider myself better at football than others because I have been training at a young age. As a person no. I was born in a wealthy family but it doesn't mean I am at the top. At the end of the day what you do determines your power. I can have all the money in the world and be a lazy son or I can work to pursue my dreams," is what Brady says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After we finished the food Brady took me back to my dorm and I was exhausted. Finally, I was able to get in my bed and fall asleep until I desired.

Dear Diary,

Is it normal to feel empty even when you are surrounded by others? Or am I just tripping?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

923 151 82
"She gazed up at the work of art and I gazed at the one standing beside me." ...
1.1K 153 24
"So, do you wanna go back to my place, eat some pizza, watch a Disney movie and maybe fall hopelessly in love?" I laugh and nod. Blake's whole face l...
204 1 17
Bliss. Delight. Contentment. Euphoria. Elation. Joy. Glee. Felicity. Jubilation. These are all words synonymous to the word happiness. But what is tr...
1K 78 5
I quickly fixed my hair and make up, when I went to find Luke he was not there where I left him last.I started looking for him, he was nowhere to be...