• mcyt oneshots •

By marzpl4netz

#- a oneshot book of mcyt's! includes ships, friendships/platonic stuff, etc. request open! :) © dopender More

• ¡intro! •
• frog hoodies! - karlnapity •
• alive - tommy + ranboo •
• hurt - karlnapity •
• the egg - tommy + ¿abaddon? •
• A/N •

• cooking stream - quackhalo •

615 22 15
By marzpl4netz

ft. george, dream, and karl :D (and jealous skeppy)

warnings- mature language, small kisses, caps/yelling

summary- quackity and bad have a cooking stream and some stuff happens (fluff)

word count; 1357

____

quackity pressed the start stream button, big smile on his face. bad was behind the camera, waiting for quackity to say he can show himself.

"HEY CHAT! WELCOME!" quackity yelled, laughing and chat spammed 'POG' or 'WHY DOES IT SAY FT. BADBOYHALO?!' "so today.. we're baking a cake! but not alone... WE'RE WITH BADBOYHALO!" quackity said, making jazz hands as bad popped out from his hiding spot.

chat went crazy, spamming 'BAD!' and 'SKEPPY GONNA BE JEALOUSS'. "hello quackity's chat!" bad smiled, waving at the camera as he watched everybody say hi.

"alright!" quackity grinned, grabbing the ingredients and placing them in front of them. he gave a thumbs up to the chat. "okay chat. since you guys aren't as smart as me, i'll tell you the ingredients we have." quackity joked and bad bonked his head.

"be nice to chat, right guys?" bad asked in his usually cheerful voice and chat spammed yeah in all caps. quackity scoffed and started telling chat the ingredients.

"OH! we need aprons!" quackity remember and quickly grabbed some random aprons he had. quackity laughed loudly, handing bad one of the aprons with a smirk.

bad put it on and chat went crazy while quackity died laughing. "what?" bad asked, looking down at the apron and reading what it said. "QUACKITY! NO, I'M NOT WEARING THAT!" bad yelled at the smaller as he took the apron off.

"w-why? you don't want me t-to-" quackity stopped, laughing way too hard to continue his sentence. "i'm not wearing a apron that says language the chef. that's inappropriate" bad stated, handing quackity the apron.

quackity put it on himself, handing bad a regular white one. "if you ever wanna take the offer you can." quackity joked, winking at bad as he pointed to the apron that said "fuck the chef."

"i'm good." bad said, giving quackity a innocent looking smile. chat spammed 'LMAOO REJECTED' as quackity fake cried. bad being bad, felt awful for making quackity "cry."

"i'm sorry, quackity." bad apologized, looking down at the pouting boy. "it's alright..can i have a kiss?" quackity asked, pointing to his cheek. bad leaned down and kissed quackity's cheek who grinned.

"you happy now?" bad asked and quackity nodded. ignoring chat who were currently going crazy, they started on the cake as quackity made sexual jokes and bad screamed language at him.

___

as they waited for the cake to finish baking, they heard multiple voices in the vc they were in yell quackhalo. "oh! hi karl, george, and dream." bad greeted. "hello!" they all said in unison, making them burst into a fit of laughter.

"hey, what the hell is quackhalo?" quackity asked them when their laughter died down. "oh, it's a ship between you and bad and you're a bottom in all of them." karl answered and quackity looked in the camera view at chat.

"chat.." quackity started and the chat started cursing karl for telling on them. "WHY THE HELL DO YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME THE BOTTOM?!" quackity yelled at chat who spammed 'BOTTOM ENERGY BITCH!'.

"I DON'T RADIATE BOTTOM ENERGY WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!" quackity argued with chat as the others laughed loudly. "to be fair, you do radiate bottom energy." george agreed with chat.

"he only knows this because he's a bottom." dream whispered in his mic and quackity wheezed. "why would you say that..?" george mumbled which his mic barely picked up, acting fake hurt.

dream's tea kettle wheeze could be heard and so could karl's giggles. quackity turned, hearing the beep of the oven which signalled the cake had finished.

"the cake has finished!" quackity told them and chat, putting on some mittens before grabbing the cake and placing it on the counter. everybody had already left the vc so it was just quackity and bad again.

"wait, wait, wait. we should make this a quackhalo cake!" quackity suggested and bad agreed. "do you have food coloring?" bad asked and quackity pointed to one of the drawers in his kitchen.

"okay chat! as i said, we're making a quackhalo cake for all you lovely shippers!" quackity explained, placing red food coloring in one of the plates with frosting and blue in another.

"i'm mixing your color." quackity said and bad held no argument, grabbing the soon-to-be dark blue frosting and mixing it.

once they finished, quackity whined that his arm hurt. "don't be a baby, quackity. you barely mixed that much." bad said, bonking quackity's head softly. "whatever.. lets put the frosting on now!" quackity said and he started putting the red frosting on half of the cake.

bad did the same, applying the dark blue frosting on the other half of the cake. quackity had a brilliant idea, leaving the kitchen without a word and went into his room.

bad was confused, but continued to add his frosting on the cake. quackity came back with a bag of candy in his hand. "it's chocolate, but they look like ducks!" quackity explained and bad's eyes lit up.

"i thought we could make a heart with them since it is a quackhalo cake." quackity told bad, emphasizing the word quackhalo. "that's adorable." bad said with a smile and quackity giggled.

looking at chat, he noticed skeppy was watching his live. "hi skeppy! why don't you join vc?" quackity asked and not a second later he heard the sound of someone joining the call.

"skeppy? oh, hi geppy!" bad greeted the boy and giggled. "hi bad! hi quackity.." skeppy greeted them back, his voice less enthusiastic when saying hi to quackity.

"i guess you already know about the whole quackhalo thing. what d'ya think about it..?" quackity asked the male, knowing full well it triggered him. "it's a walmart version of skephalo." skeppy answered truthfully and bad frowned.

"be nice, skeppy." bad told skeppy who only hummed in acknowledgement. when bad finished put the rest of the frosting on, quackity added the chocolate ducks and formed them into a heart.

quackity clapped his hand in excitement when he finished and bad smiled at the black-haired boy. "alright, chat! now we gotta try it. it can't be that bad considering there may be some hotdog juice in there.." quackity said, remembering when he accidentally dropped hotdogs in the cake batter.

"i don't know how you managed to drop hotdogs in the cake batter." bad said, shaking his head as quackity smiled sheepishly. "how about i try it first?" quackity said as he cut a slice for him and bad who nodded in agreement.

grabbing a spoon, he grabbed a piece of cake and put it in his mouth. chat, bad, and skeppy waited in anticipation. quackity hummed, food still in his mouth. "it doesn't taste bad, try it." quackity said, covering his mouth with his hand as he still had food in his mouth.

"mk." bad mumbled, taking the plate from quackity but setting it down on the table. "huh?" bad heard skeppy say but his main focus was quackity who was also confused as he swallowed the rest of the food in his mouth.

he placed a hand on quackity's waist and one on quackity's cheek, pulling the boy into a kiss. quackity was surprised, but kissed back. quackity smiled into the kiss and bad pulled away, also smiling.

"it does taste good." bad agreed, licking his lips and quackity covered his face which was red as hell. bad looked over at chat who were going crazy, spamming random letters in all caps.

"should've been me there." skeppy huffed, his voice having a joking tone. quackity giggled. "too bad so sad, diamond boy." quackity sneered, pointing the middle finger at the camera for skeppy. bad gently smacked his hand down and quackity smirked.

bad rolled his eyes, bringing quackity into another kiss.

____

yuh get it ig bad

i unpublished n' deleted the sapnoblade chapter bc technoblade has stated he is uncomfortable w/ shipping :)

anyways, have a lovely day/night/evening and take care <3 ♥️

yours truly,

bruhmcyts

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
155K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
236K 8.2K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.8M 60.4K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...