LAW OF ATTRACTION (Author's R...

By LVNALVNALVNA

VI š’‚š’šš’‚š’˜ š’Œš’ š’š’‚ š’Žš’‚š’ˆ š’•š’†š’š’, š’š’†š’• š’šš’š’–š’“ š’•š’Šš’”š’”š’–š’† š’•š’‚š’š’Œ LET ME REMIND YOU, PREPARE YOUR... More

LISA
SHE IS JENNIE KIM
BODY SCULPTURE
HI, GOODBYE!
PAINT ME A PICTURE WITHOUT HER
DON'T CLASP
IN THE NAME OF THE FATHER
14TH OF FEB
ROOM IN HER EYES
ROOM IN OUR EYES
DRY LUST
HANDS OF GLORY
THE AMERICAN DREAM
WELCOME
PROMISING
L DROPS THE BAGS
BROKE AND BROKEN
TONGUE TWISTER
FULL OF REGRETS
HOT CHOCOLATE
WAKING UP THE KDREAM
SCREAM MY NAME
SILENT TEARS
LISA'S SCENT
PAIN THROWS
TIGHTER
YOU SAID NOT ANYMORE
I WANT TO APOLOGIZE
CAROUSEL
BURNT
CAN'T SAY NO
POSSESSION
ON MY KNEES
AN ANGEL HAS FLOWN AWAY
TURNING POINT
PAST PAINTINGS
BROOKLYN BUNS
BLUE MOON
THAT RING IN THE GLASS BOX
CARLSON'S MUG MADE ME PACK
I WILL ALWAYS LOVE YOU IN THE MORNING
THE TABLES HAVE BEEN TURNED
OUR LAWYER'S GAME
CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OFF OF YOU
BEERS AND BARBECUE

BIT ROUGH BUT I LIKE IT

18.8K 437 43
By LVNALVNALVNA

JENNIE

After five more months, I got bothered of the issues coming out on the news.
Lisa is always visible to the media.
News here and there. The divorce case of Hyeri and Jackson has become a public interest.

And Lisa already warned me about this.
But there are photos scattering around.

Lisa and Hyeri: Dating in the midst of the case.

God.

I looked at the photos and I am not sure to believe it or not. Their body language says something. It's not only like a lawyer-client relationship. But maybe I am just overthinking?
There are photos where Lisa holds Hyeri's waist, another on her arm. Then they're hugging each other on the other one.

I don't know how to react.
I am jealous.
Why isn't she telling me about this?
Is she playing around because until now I can't be with her?
Jennie, you have some shortcomings too.
Ugh! This long distance relationship is killing me.

I'm at the living area watching the news about this case and she is being interviewed about it as soon as they came out of the court.

Reporter: Attorney Manoban, how is the case going?

Lisa: All good. Divorce will take place very soon and Ms. Lee here will be out of his hands. We'll put him in jail for all the abuse he did to her.

R: Attorney, can we ask some personal questions?

L: No, I don't take personal questions relating to my client. Let's respect her silence for now.

R: It's not just about her, Attorney.

Lisa looked at the reporter curiously.

R: Are you and Ms. Hyeri Lee dating? Are the rumors true?

Lisa kept quiet and guided Hyeri inside the car.

Shit.
My heart.
I feel like I'm choking.
I can't breathe.
What if they developed some feelings towards each other along the case? God.
Is she not in love with me anymore? Should I fight for this? Should I go back to Korea and continue a year left for my residency there?

I was about to sob because this is killing me.

The TV caught my attention when Lisa went out of the car again and the reporters are surrounding her.

L: About the rumors between me and my client Ms. Hyeri Lee are all not true. She is my client and I am her lawyer. That's all.

Lisa was about to turn her back from them when she suddenly faced them again.
Everyone was attentive.

L: And I already have a fiancée. She's just in the US right now for her residency. We'll get married the moment she's back here. Will you all stop taking photos of me and my client in whatever angles you get and make stories about us? I have also someone special to protect here. Thank you.

Reporter: Is it still Jennie Kim the daughter of the the great Johan Kim?

L: Yes. No one else.

And I'm out of words. This is a sudden shift of my emotion. What was that?
I mean, Lisa was so serious during the interview. And she makes me crazy. My heart is pounding. 

I sent her a message right away.

J: So, I was watching the news, and you're so fucking hot. Do you know that? But the rumors broke my heart. I just didn't want to ask you about it before. But then you claimed me as your fiancée. 🤍
You really want me to get my ass out of the house and run to catch a flight to Korea so I can give you the lovemaking you deserve? I love you!
I love you so much!

Lisa replied after a few minutes.

L: I know the rumors bothered you since it came out. And I am so sorry for not talking about this with you.
But I love you even more,
each and every day. I love you so much, Jennie!

Then she called me and I am crying.

L: Baby, why are you crying? Oh my god. Did I say anything wrong? Or did I do something that hurt you? I'm sorry.

J: No. No, Lisa. I just— I want to be with you now. I really miss you. I can't take this long distance love anymore. I want you. I'm going back there. I'll continue my residency in Korea. I feel like having a heart attack every time I miss you.

L: Jen, calm down. Baby, deep breathing. Breathe properly. Calm down. I'm coming next week and let's talk about this okay? Now, you have to go to sleep because it's really late there. Don't tire yourself.

Lisa calmed me but then again she teased me about having my period.
I told her I am on my third day.
She teased me again that she is sad because she was not able to get me pregnant.
I scolded her over the phone for joking.

I even cried more because I already want to have a baby with her but fucking can't because of my residency. I am ready to have family with here. Am I just being impulsive?

But in the end, she calmed me. And she didn't end the call until I fell asleep.

She's true to her words.
While I'm hugging Dr. Park Chanyeol so tight, I could see Lisa standing on my car from afar with her small luggage. Oh god. My hot lover just came fresh from the airport. Why do you have to be this jaw-dropping human, Lisa?

She walked towards us and I saw she just nodded to Dr. Park when he greeted her. She took my stuff and held my hand. I clasped her arm and leaned my head on her shoulder.
I can't stop smelling her.

"Oh god. Your scent has always been my drug!
What are you doing to me, Lisa?"
I asked when she opened the door for me and buckled my seatbelt properly. Then I pulled her nape and kissed her sweetly. I didn't mind if we're at the parking lot. I missed her.

She entered her seat and still looks serious starting the car.

"What do you want for dinner? You want to eat somewhere else?"
She asked.

"I want to go home and cook for you."
I said and she agreed.

We've been quiet for a while but I broke my silence for I couldn't take her coldness towards me anymore.

"Baby?"
I whispered in her ear when I was leaning on her shoulder and touching her thighs as she drives.

"Hmmm?"
She responded.

"Do we have a problem?"
I asked.

"Do we? Why are you hugging each other that tight? Is there something going on?"
She finally asked when we reached home.
She still opened the door for me. I took her luggage and my bag and brought inside the house.

I am laughing and she is so curious and a bit annoyed.

"What's funny? I know I don't have the right because I am not even your—.
But—. Okay! Babe,  I'm jealous!
Is there something going on?"
Her eyes are becoming red and she's a bit teary like a baby already.
I should stop teasing her. She's so cute!

I took a glass of water and she sat on the couch.

I sat on her lap and she drank the water I gave her while I caress her chest and nape.

"Lisa."
She is not looking at me.
But funny how she grips my waist to support my body sitting on her lap.

"Baby, look at me."
Still stubborn Lisa.

"Babe!"
Still being hard.

Then I kissed her; gently locking our lips until my tongue entered to taste her. Then it became another pushy kiss.

"Tell me what did you feel with that kiss?"
I asked while our faces are just an inch apart.

"That— that you love me."
She said panting.

"Exactly."
I said and brushed her hair at the back.

"Baby, I love you. And you have to trust me. I am never going to do stupid things to ruin us again. I don't want to lose you, Lisa. I can't imagine my life without you. I want to have a family with you. I want you to be my partner forever. Trust me, please?"
I said and she looked at me. Finally!
She nodded and wrapped me so tight.

I got up and started to cook in the kitchen after I took off her shoes and socks and gave her a pair of slippers.
She helped me cut the vegetables.

"The reason why I was hugging Dr. Park because he is getting married, babe."
I said and Lisa was surprised.

"With his long time boyfriend. And that's the reason why he moved here in the US."
I said and she's surprised even more.

She then apologized for being too jealous right away. I said I will only accept her apology if she'll make love to me tonight.

I was done cooking our food and Lisa is staring at me blankly while she's sitting on the high chair.

"Stop exposing your neck to me, Jennie. Or you'll..."
I was surprised when all along she's been eye fucking me.

"Why resist if you can have me now? Unzip my back."
I said while I walk towards her and made her pull my zipper.

"I'm giving you the freedom to do whatever you want right now; in every way you love to do it.

So?
I kept teasing her and I entered our room.

Before she reached for my dress, it already fell down from my body.

Lisa pulled me closer to her chest.
She unhooked my bra while kissing my neck.
Her hands traveled all over my body until she reached my breasts.

"Oh. Lisa."

I started to moan. Her touch is my favorite.

Then her other hand slid on my underwear and she pushed it down smoothly.

Her finger started to rub my clit and it makes me shake too early. Because fuck.

"Baby. Yes! Like that, Lis. Oh fuck!"

She then pushed me facing on the wall. I'm naked.
She took off her shirt and leaned her chest on my back while her hands are tracing the sides of my body.

"How can you maintain this sexiness, Jennie? You're so damn hot. I can't believe your body is still as sexy as before."
She whispered and I smiled.

"Really, love? You find me still sexy?"
I asked and she nodded while licking my neck.

"What if I become fat when we have kids already?"
I asked.

"I will love you even more! You know how I love to put grips on your body. You're Jennie. And no one can ever replace you in my life. Whatever happens."
She said. She turned me around to face her and we kissed passionately.

She went to my chest then to my breast. Sucking and licking me proving that she is my master in lovemaking. That she's the only one who can give me this pleasure to me.

I found her kneeling below and even showed the tip of her tongue starting to lick me slowly.

"Oh damn. Baby, you're make me so wet.  Lisa. Mmm..."
I couldn't hold my emotions any longer. I surrender myself to her forever.

She held my wrists and I noticed she is unbuckling her belt with her other hand.
The moment she removed it out from her pants, she tied my wrists with it and looked at me straight in the eyes.

"Oh. I'm looking forward to what's next."
I told her while biting my lip.

And we found ourselves on bed. I'm kneeling on the sheets facing the headboard while Lisa removed her pants and everything.

She took a rubber from my drawer and put it beside us.

She positioned herself behind me, kissed my back and I felt she is fondling herself.
She kissed my back down to my butt. She made a way to reached for my nipple and sucked it with just the right amount of pressure.
God. I couldn't touch her. She tied my wrists and she's in control of everything.

"Baby, enter me now. I am so wet!"
I begged.

"No. Not yet."
She said.

She leaned her chest on my back and hugged me tight. Licked my neck, my ear and kissed my cheek as her hands travel to my body until her finger found my clit again and rubbed it fast. I'm shaking. I feel like coming. I have been so wet.

No. Not yet, please. But I am so near.

I came shaking and my jolts never stopped. She held me tight  while my body arches and I didn't have a choice but to lean on her chest.

"I'm sorry. I reached it too fast, baby."
I apologized.

"You should never apologize for all the great things you do, my love."
She said and I smiled at her. Lisa never made me feel I'm weak when it comes to this. She even makes me realize how beautiful I am!

She guided me to face her and I think I know what she wants.
I positioned myself bending down and started rubbing her with both hands.

"Jennie. Yes, baby. You're doing it right."
She keeps moaning my name when I started to lick her and I couldn't wait anymore to take her inside my mouth. So, I did and she is groaning.

I made sure to take her right and tight. My tongue twisted and turned around her.

"Fuck. I'm near. Stop. Stop, baby. Mmmm."
I didn't stop so she slapped my butt. But I got so horny when she did it.
I didn't expect she would do that. That's so hot!

She guided me to bend and positioned herself behind me.
Lisa kissed my cheek and I find it really cute. Like—. Man, we're having sex and here you are making my heart melt by kissing my cheek.

Then her lips touched my shoulder.

"Hmmm. Lisa. Baby, put it in now please. I missed you. Please."
I am begging. She's really making me crazy now by just giving this heat when our skins touch.

"I love you, Jennie."
Oh god. She is still trying to be romantic.

"I love you. So much! But please, go in now, babe."
I commanded. I am losing my patience.

She hurriedly put her thing in and I was still amazed whenever she thrust on me. Deep. So fucking deep. But slowly kneading inside me to make me feel the sensation I want.

"Baby, yes! Yes. That's right! Oh. Don't stop!"
I am too loud already because she is so fucking me right in all glory!

What made me surprise was when she went fast. And faster, and it's becoming rough.
She took my hair and pulled closer to her that made me lift my back to lean to her chest. While her other hand it's squeezing my boob and not long enough, she's stroking my clit fast with her finger. My wetness created the sounds I wanted to hear down there.

"Oh god. Lisa. Hmmm. I can't breathe. I love it, baby."

"Tell me what?"

"I love it. Push deeper. Just like that, baby!"

And she did whatever I told her. She even made it faster like we're losing calmness. We're wild.
My butt even got slaps and I don't understand why I like this rough part of us.

She came. She came inside me to the deepest and like there's no space left in between our bodies anymore.

My face dropped on bed while Lisa is taking the rubber off her.

"That was a bit wild and
amazing."
I said and she kissed my lips as soon as she went beside me.

"We're not yet done. Because I love and I don't want us to end sex that way."
She said while brushing my hair to the sides.

"We're still...?"
I asked.

"If you just want to."
She said and smiled. She's making me weak with her romantic eyes. My god. Never ever look at Lisa in the eyes. You'll be her prisoner.

"Of course. With you I will never say no."
I told her and I traced her lips with my finger.

Next thing that happened is she made on top and let me face her. She removed her belt from my wrists.
She spread my leg wide to the side and lifted the other to her shoulder.
She entered me gently and kissed me the way I want. She did make me feel I got all her love.
Lisa never failed to show how beautiful I am.
We ended our lovemaking in a tender way.

"I want to spend the rest of my life with you."
I whispered and she smiled.

"Just one year. One more year and you will be officially mine, Jennie."
She said and made me lean my head on her chest as I hug her tight.

Then I looked at my digital wall clock. It's the day of the year my daughter was taken from me. I became quiet and Lisa noticed a tear fell from my eyes.

"What's wrong? You know you can tell me anything. Do you want water?"
She said and stood up. She took a big shirt from my cabinet and helped me to wear it.
She also grabbed her boxers and put a shirt on.

"I'll come with you in the kitchen and we should eat our dinner."
I said and she nodded.
She hugged me from the back while we're walking out of our room.

Lisa gave ma a glass of water. She prepared our food on the table and we ate.
We settled at the veranda with my tea and her beer while leaning my back on her chest.

"Lis, what if my daughter is still alive right now? What if she— she was not taken from me, would you still accept me?"
I nervously asked her.

She drank her beer and put the bottle down.

"Yes. Not only you. I would consider her as my own. I would even give her my last name. I would give her the love she deserves from a parent."
She said and smiled at me.
It made me cry.

Lisa wiped my tears and kissed my lips.

"There were times when you were pregnant with her, I used to pass by your house and leave a bag of food for you and for her.
I wanted to— to knock and ask you if— if we can still be together. But I was so scared.
I'm scared of my thoughts. What if you're still with her father? I was scared.

But what if I just stayed and be with you and her. Maybe she's still alive, maybe we have her now.
If only I wasn't ruled by my pride and anger, maybe our children are still with us now. I am sorry.

But I promise, I will be a better partner for you, Jen."
Lisa shed a tear and I couldn't believe this.

"I knew it! My helper and I almost caught you bringing me some food. But baby, please stop blaming yourself. It was all my fault. Okay? But thank you. Thank you for the love. The never-ending love you have for me.
I want you to know that your feelings were valid and still are. And you just did the right decision to save yourself. Look at you now. I am so proud of you!"
I said and Lisa just hugged me so tight.

"It's not yet late to become a better couple, right? I love you, Jennie.
I love you."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

685K 21.2K 45
VIII š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’š’‚ š’‰š’†š’š š’‹š’–š’…š’† THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republ...
561K 17.2K 40
I š’‘š’‚š’š’ˆš’Šš’• š’Šš’•š’ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa G!P Written: May 2020
651K 18.2K 35
III š’•š’Šš’š’…š’†š’“ š’Œš’‚ š’‘š’‚, š’ƒš’†š’‰ THIS IS AN ORIGINAL STORY FROM MY WANDERING MIND. Please respect and do not adapt and republish. Lisa (g!p) Star...
105K 1.5K 25
Jenlisa g!p 18+ High Mature Content if you are uncomfortable then please stay away from this story!!!! Lisa is shemale (intersex) Namaste!! I'm back...