STRIPTEASE ✮ QUACKITY

ewstain

𓆩 𓆪 ʾ ִֶָ%˓ ᵎ ҂ ࣪˖﹫𓂃⌁. ࣪˖ this feels like some bullshit teenage summer dream. © ewstain on wp 03/19/21... Еще

STRIPTEASE
001. pilot
002. the meet
003. search
004. first interaction
005. mi amor
006. witness
007. the stream
008. breakup
009. i want your number
010. birthday
011. secret
012. vc
013. facetime & surprise
014. our kids
015. more secrets
016. the trip
017. arrival
018. finally meeting
019. pretend
021. the date
022. midnight
023. advice
024. fairgrounds
025. good night
026. streaming
027. q & a
028. the sun
029. confession
030. arguments & friends
031. bffs
032. meetups
033. no motivation
034. confusion
035. awkward
036. reaching out
037. fin

020. realization

14.1K 513 303
ewstain

"we already got a reaction from brooklyn when we tweeted that." violet spoke, making her laugh.

"she is pissed." nadia told her, laughing along.

it's been a couple weeks since quackity and karl came to california, they did a lot together from just a small amount of time. but the boys were leaving in a couple days.

it was late at night so the two were in nadia's guest room, while nadia and violet were just talking the night away.

"listen, um, i need to tell you something."

"what is it, vi?"

"i think i actually like him."

"CALLED IT!"

"I'M SERIOUS."

"it was so obvious from the beginning, you were so lovestruck when he stayed and listened to the song with you." nadia mentioned.

"whatever, nads, should i tell him?" violet asked.

"you should, i mean, come on the guy is practically in love with you."

"that's strong language, nads."

"i'm not wrong."

"i don't know, what if he just doesn't like me?"

"he literally does."

"i don't know, i'm not gonna tell him until he like... leaves to go back home."

"fair enough, i planned a couple things for karl and i so you and alex are gonna be here by yourselves."

"okay?"

"that means you'll be able to spend time with your new crush... duh?" nadia said as if it was obvious.

"whatever, nads, don't do anything stupid when you're gone." violet laughed.

"we won't, we're gonna be out tomorrow, so, you and alex can ya know... talk about your f-"

"no."

"worth a shot."

the next morning, alex woke up, looking at karl's side of the room, he wasn't there, of course he knew karl was making plans with nadia, but he didn't know he'd go with them that early.

he wanted to burst into nadia's room, where violet was sleeping, but he didn't want to wake her. so, he snuck into the room, sitting on the side of the bed violet was sleeping on, not knowing what to do.

he started overthinking; was this weird? should he leave her alone?

to his surprise, she snuggled into him as if he was one of her plushes, which made a pink shade glow onto his cheeks. too late to get up now.

"hi, mi amor." alex said, as if she was awake.

violet on the other hand, was awake already, but, she just didn't say anything. when she heard him call her 'mi amor', her heart fluttered.

this was nice.

the cuddling, the fake flirting, the constant compliments, she was really falling for this boy. she had no idea how to tell him. she really wanted to tell him before he left, but at the same time, she wanted to tell him once they distanced again, just to handle the rejection a bit easier.

alex held her face with one hand, and started rubbing his thumb on her cheek. violet blushed, she's falling hard. this boy could say 'hi' to her, and she would melt.

for the past twenty minutes, alex was talking to her as if she was awake. well, she was, but he didn't know that.

"what's a nice way to tell people how we met? oh, 'i met violet from accidentally joining a vc she was in, then i heard a song that sounded nice.'" he chuckled to himself, "i was nervous meeting you the first time, i don't know why, yeah, i had a girlfriend, but she didn't even... feel like my girlfriend, she felt so absent, felt like she wasn't even there."

this made violet's heart ache for alex. and it kind of made her frown, was he not over brooklyn? the whole fake dating act, she wanted it to be real.

"but, thanks to you, i found someone i can really... you know, be myself around, i mean i have karl obviously, he's my best friend, but like... i don't know how to explain it, you're just... different?" quackity explained, making himself cringe, "what i'm trying to say is, you're a really... great person to be around, our facetime calls, music vcs, messages, i don't know. i just wanted to thank you, vi."

violet's face was probably red by now by the time he said that, she really wanted to say something back but, she was afraid.

she started to stretch, pretending she just woke up, before sitting up and looking at the wall across from her.

"good morning, sleepy head." alex smiled.

"were you there the whole time?" violet asked, not making eye contact with him.

"no," alex lied, "i just came in and waited for you to wake up."

"cool, i'm hungry."

"you're always hungry."

"shut the fuck up." violet spoke, slapping his arm.

"want me to take you somewhere?"

"you don't have a car, alex."

"but you do."

"i am not letting your drive my car." violet chuckled.

"pretty please?" he asked.

"mm... fine. just this once." violet shrugged.

"go get ready." he grinned, before rushing back to his own room.

"great." violet groaned.

AUTHOR SPEAKS !
get ready for a date chapter mfs

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

1.4K 33 49
"do you love me?" quackity is a chad Updates every Friday, Saturday, & Sunday #46 in quackityhq on July 24, 2023 #6 in cartel on July 26, 2023 #44 in...
119K 3.8K 22
⊱┊𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗃𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗌𝗍𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗂𝗇 𝗊𝗎𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗇�...
Kiwi GOGYWHIP4000

Фанфик

11.4K 622 20
Summer fling? Or do they meet back up. Join the two lovers in there journey of finding themselves. In the journey of becoming a person who wants to...
182K 4.6K 36
━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐀.𝐀.𝐓.𝐓 ♡ᵎ🌷꒱ 𝗐. 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗍 𝑥 𝖿𝖾𝗆𝖺𝗅𝖾!𝗈𝖼 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗈 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾! 𝟢𝟧.𝟢�...