π€π‹π–π€π˜π’ & π…πŽπ‘π„π•π„π‘

By welovemikasa

will eren give up everything to keep you alive? or will he give you up to save everyone else? More

prologue
one
two
three
valentines day special <3
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteenοΏΌ
sixteen
seventeen pt.1
seventeen pt.2
eighteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six

nineteen

1.7K 75 69
By welovemikasa

our memories together.
— Annie Leonhart

you were so happy to meet someone like me. you constantly approached me no matter how many times i slapped your hand away, gave you a cold stare and just walked away when you spoke to me.

i always ignored you but, you always came back.

so stubborn.

but i'm happy you kept trying. i'm happy that when we got to choose sparring partners you'd always choose me.

i'm happy you tried your hardest to catch up to me. to be next to me. you'd always greet me with that same, heart warming smile everyone loves to see.

the smile that would make everyone's day, even mine.

after speaking one word to you, your smile grew bigger and your eyes were brighter.

what idiot would fall in love with that smile?

me. i'm the idiot and so is eren.

i still remember the first lunch we had together. it was terribly obvious you wanted to ramble on about something but didn't want to push it.

do you still remember that day? i'm sure you do. it's like you keep all out memories in a small box; a glossy forest green colored box with a golden rim.

well that's what i imagine our memories in a box would look like.

sounds too specific, doesn't it?

the day i fell in love with you is all to clear.

it was a raining really bad that day and training was canceled because of horrible weather. usually shadis still made us go out but it was just too much for anyone to handle.

everyone stayed in their bunkers, playing games, drinking stuff they manage to get from the mess hall but were completely soaked when they got back. you were the one that was completely soaked. you, sasha, and mina went out to get drinks for everyone.

i still remember the flavor. it's as it still lingers on my tongue. the warm, sweet taste of raspberry and lemon.

i loved it.

even the room felt nice. well, for certain people it did. someone girls were in the corner gossiping since it was there only time while others were snacking in bed or even catching up on their lost sleep.

the room was loud, full of girls mumbling and laughing, others arguing or complaining about how cold it was and not being able to see their crush.

while they were doing all of that me and you were snuggled together under the same huge layers of blankets. are bodies were so close making everything even warmer under the covers.

your head was on my shoulder. we both sat up against the wall as we read a book by some lame author who wrote crappy romance novels.

it was the best.

by the end of the night we both slept in the same bed under the five layers of blankets.

that was the day I fell in love with you. who knows why. i just did.

but you didn't look at me they way you looked at eren. after a while you didn't smile or talk to me like you did with him. it made me jealous, sad even.

for the longest time i thought all you only ever thought about was eren. i figured he was always on your mind from the way you two were always so close but, i guess i was wrong.

or maybe your were lying about loving me. guess i'll never know but i'd like to think you were telling the truth.

but it wasn't the right time for us. maybe it'll be so now i say goodbye.

i say goodbye to the only other person i let into my heart. to the girl who always made my day with her cheesy smile. to the girl who loved talking about everything she loved and her future. the girl that was so unbelievable strong and hated when men thought she was weak.

to the girl i fell in love with, goodbye.

— to: (y/n)
—— from: a.L
(p.s. this is the cheesiest thing i've ever written so don't expect to get something like this from me ever again)

· · ──────·本·────── · ·

i like writing romances story's were they fall in love but are never going to be together forever 😊

and this is goodbye to the gay couple you all love so much 😞

EXTRA!!!

this is a playlist i created that describes annie's or y/n's pov during their relationship; before and after or songs i think they would listen to together.

scotty doesn't know — lustra

girls - girl in red
1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:19

i wanna be your girlfriend - girl in red

structure - odd sweetheart

a pearl - mitski

black beauty - lana del ray

nobody - mitski

mr.brightside - the killers

lonesome love - mitski
1:06 ────────ㅇ────── 1:51

this december - ricky montgomery

don't come home today - goodmorning

she likes another boy - oscar lang

i don't know you - the marías

looking out for you - joy again

i love you - billie eilish

i want you - mitski

YKWIM - yot club
2:42 ────────ㅇ────── 3:33

young - vacations

take care of my baby - bobby vee

i will - mitski
1:00 ────────ㅇ────── 2:55

if you have any recommendations please comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 107 7
π™·πš˜πš  πšπšŽπšŒπšŽπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πš’πšœ πšœπš‘πšŽ? π™±πšŽπš—πšŽπšŠπšπš‘ πšπš‘πšŽ πš‹πš•πš˜πš˜πš... π™±πšŽπš‘πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŠπš πšŒπš˜πš•πš πšœπšπšŠπš›πšŽ... π™°πš–πš’πšπšœπš πš‘πšŽπš› πš‹πš’πšπš...
7.8K 229 30
After the death of Levi's squad, he feels as if he has lost everything...that is until Hanji, his new neighbor, forces her way into his heart. Will...
21.6K 557 200
The rise and fall of Eren Jaeger was no mystery to the world. Neither was his love for the people he needed more than anything. But that was hundreds...
22.4K 819 32
(NSFW warning and trigger warning!) "β„‘'𝔳𝔒 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩𝔒𝔑 𝔰𝔬 π”ͺπ”žπ”«π”Ά 𝔭𝔒𝔬𝔭𝔩𝔒. 𝔖𝔬 π”ͺπ”žπ”«π”Ά 𝔬𝔣 π”ͺ𝔢 𝔠𝔬π”ͺπ”―π”žπ”‘π”’π”°. β„‘ 𝔑𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔑𝔒𝔰𝔒𝔯...