She Changed Me ☓HS •ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ•

بواسطة mukeskittens

c σ m p l є t є d When you're a model you get EVERYTHING you want, right? WRONG! I got something NO model at... المزيد

S.C.M.
Hi, I'm Paisley. (CH 1)
Twitterpated (ch2)
Let's Go To The Mall (CH3)
Big Mistakes (Chapter 4)
More Mistakes (Chapter Cinco!)
Snow (Chapter 6)
Bad Chicken (CH 7)
Private Caller (Chapter 8)
Jack Wills (Chapter 9)
I Was Never In Love With Voldemort (Chapter 10)
Birthday Mama (Chapter 11)
It's A Dinosaur (Chapter 12)
Nobody Compares (Chapter 13)
The Bear (Chapter 14)
She Changed Me (Chapter 15)
Second Go (Chapter 17)
Avery (Chapter 18)
Tattoos (Chapter 19)
A Night To Remember (Chapter 20)
Epilogue

Everything Has Changed (Chapter16)

992 23 21
بواسطة mukeskittens

TWO UPDATES ONE DAY AFTER THE OTHER Y'ALL SHOULD LOVE ME LONG TIME!

Y'ALL SHOULD LOVE ME LONG TIME CAUSE OF WHAT HAPPENS IN THIS CHAPTA

Uh, ext; Paisley and the babies outfits. DON'T LOOK AT IT UNTIL YOU FINIS READING!

Pic; CUPCAKE HAZ! His eyes look blue, yo.

Song; Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran! I'm convinced that Taylor wrote it about Harry doeeee!

∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞∞

*NOVEMBER PAISLEY'S P.O.V.*

Yesterday Louis had told me about how Harry denied this girl that was winking at him in one of the radio shows they'd done on the twins birthday.

"Go talk to her!"

 "There are several things wrong with that girl."

"Like?"

 "One, she's too tall. Two, she's blond. Three, her eyes are blue. Four, she's too skinny. Five, her boobs are too small. She should be five foot six. Her hair should be brown, fading into a red velvet kind of color towards the ends. Her eyes should be brown. She should be pregnant. That's why her boobs should be bigger. She should be Paisley."

Everything had changed when Louis told me that. A sexy girl was throwing herself at him, and he said no, because she wasn't me.  And then I started thinking about his eyes. Those pools of green that reminded me of a pasture in the spring time. And those curls, so soft and fun to play with. I missed him. I'd call him soon, and tell him that I didn't hate him, and that I wanted him back.

"Pai, what are we doing today?" Niall asked as he gnawed on cheese doodles on my couch.

"I was thinking a little shopping in the city square."

"What about the paps?" Zayn questioned. The babies hadn't been in the public eye very much since they were born.

"It's time for Colt and Evy to meet the world. I can't keep them cooped up in this house forever." I shrugged. "Now, which one of you charming lads is going to help me get the munchkins dressed?" I smiled at them.

Niall and Liam both jumped up and yelped, "ME!" The two of them had taken a liking to Colton and Evangeline, and the twins had the same fondness to the boys.  Evangeline would cry for hours on end when Niall wasn't around to cuddle her. And Colton would have this look of complete devastation whenever Liam left the room.

"You go get dressed. We'll take care of Thing One and Thing Two." Liam said as he pushed me out of the nursery.

"MAKE SURE TO PUT THEM IN WARM CLOTH-" He shut the door on me. I wandered into my room, thinking of what to wear.  Deciding on some burgundy jeans and this really cool sweater, paired with some black wedges and a scarf, I stripped then quickly re-dressed.

I did my hair and make up and brushed my teeth. "Ready?" I asked as I knocked on the nursery door.

"Yes we are!" Niall said as he pulled open the door.

"Oh look  at you Evy!" I smiled at my daughter. Niall had done good dressing her. "I think you might be ready to be a daddy!" I smiled at him.

"HELL NO! I'm still young!" He squawked. "It's one thing helping take care of a baby, it's another thing to be completely responsible for one of your own."

"Thank you for reminding me." I chuckled as I took my daughter from him and kissed his cheek.

Liam cleared his throat, making me give him my attention. "I present to you, Colton Alexander Welsworth Styles." He said as he held Colton up. He had him in a blazer and dress pants.

"Liam. We're going shopping, not to a wedding." I giggled. "Although my little man does look quite dapper, doesn't he?"

"Okay what about this?" Liam asked as he held up a long sleeved onsie and jeans.

"Spot on, Liam." I gave him a thumbs up as I started packing their diaper bags. Liam quickly changed Colton and we were off.

We'd been shopping for about two hours when Louis got a call. "Meet you outside by the fountain? Okay. Be there in five." He was smiling when he hung up. "You need to buy those now, we can come back in a little while. Promise!" He hurried me.

"What about the others?" I asked. Louis and I had gone  a different store in search of TOMS for Colton, since Evy already had hers. I quickly paid, and Louis literally dragged me out of the store.

"Where are we going?" I asked as I was pulled through the city square.

"Fountain!" He smiled back at me, keeping a steadily fast pace until I saw Harry standing there nervously pulling at his clothes. 

"You're here!" He said, a small smile gracing his features.  "Look at these." He handed me a stack of photos of him and about 50 random slags. "Why am I looking at these?" I asked. "I know that you like to sample different girls." I handed him the pictures back.

"I promise you, Paisley. I'm not like that anymore. I'm not what I was when I first met you. I was young.  I was just trying to have my fun. I was completely blind to the fact that I was hurting anyone in the process. And I'm sorry that I ended up hurting you the most. I left you when you needed me. I'm ready to step up and be a man and take the blame for my actions. I'm ready for the responsibilities that I should've accepted when you first told me you were pregnant. I shouldn't have ran. I shouldn't have been a coward. I'm ready to be a dad. I'm ready to be responsible for the little life form that I helped create.   You changed me."

I felt him wrap his arms around me.

"I'm ready. I'm ready! I'm ready to not only be the dad that I know I'm capable of being. I'm ready to be the husband that you deserve. I'm ready to give you the world, Paisley. Everything I do from this day forward, I'm doing for you and the baby. I promise you I'm never going to hurt you like that again. Ever."

He dropped down to one knee in front of me, in the middle of the city square and pulled out a little white box. I closed my eyes, thinking that this was surely a dream and that I'd wake up before he asked the question I'd longed to hear, even though part of me was still angry with him.

"Paisley Jane Welsworth. The months that you wouldn't talk to me besides for when you were forced, were the longest months of my entire life. I spent every day thinking about how horribly I messed up and how long it would take before you'd take me back. And if you say no right now, I'll never stop trying to prove to you that I'm different. That I've grown up. That I'm head over heels in love with you and that you're the only girl I'll ever love. Paisley. Will you marry me?"

He grabbed my hand in one of his large, callused hands, and fumbled to open the box with the other. He finally got it open and waited for my answer.  My head was somewhere else, entirely. I was lost in my own thoughts. A battle with myself about how much of a dog he was, but how I still somewhat trusted him and so badly wanted to be with him for eternity.

"Pais?" He asked again.

I could almost see the tears that were forming behind his emerald eyes. He gave me a hopeful smile, his dimples showing slightly.  Slowly, a smile played on my lips as I nodded my head vigorously at him because I was at a complete loss for words. He slid the ring on to my finger, quickly, then he wrapped his arms around my waist again. He pulled me tight against his warm body, then kissed me hard on the lips.

Everyone in the square cheered as Harry hugged me tightly, murmuring "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" against my shoulder.

"I love you. And I love my..." He paused when he realized he didn't even know a thing about the baby... well babies. That he also didn't know.

"Son." I said as I ran a hand through his mess of curls. I felt him smile against my skin, lingering there for a moment. "And daughter." His head shot up as he looked at me with deer-in-headlight eyes.

"T-twins?" He asked as a giant smile spread across his face, from ear to ear. The dimples in his cheeks reappearing, but this time in full force. 

"Twins." I smiled.

"What are their names?" He asked.

"Colton Alexander and Evangeline Darcy." 

"It's not her first name, but it's good enough." He sighed happily as he swiped at his eyes.

"Harry, are you crying?" Louis asked. 

"Hell yes I am. I've got my perfect little family now." Harry was elated with joy as he held me tight. "When do I get to meet them?"

"How about... right now?" Gia and Monica said as they rounded the corner pushing the prams towards us.

"They look just like you." I said, feeling him squeeze me again. "Come on, go give your children a proper hello." I slipped out of his embrace and laced my fingers between his

. "I guess now I can't be the only girl you ever love, hm?" I giggled as I took Colton and Evy out of their prams, holding one child on each of my hips.

Harry's eyes lit up as he looked Colton over. "He's going to be a lady killer, just like his daddy." Harry said as he extended his arms toward the curly headed baby who looked hauntingly like him.

*Harry's P.O.V. *

I looked Colton over. He looked exactly like me. Even the hair, which remarkably, he had a lot of. And then at Evangeline. She was the cutest thing I'd ever seen.

"She's perfect." 

Dark hair, like Paisley had when she was younger, green eyes, like mine. She was all smiles, then again so was Colton. And so was Paisley.

"Hi babies. I'm your daddy." I smiled at the little cherubs.  "Can I hold her too?" I asked as Paisley played with Evangeline's tiny fingers.

"No, you can't hold your daughter, Harold." She laughed.

Oh, how I missed her laugh. Oh, how I missed every little thing about her.

  "Haz?" She asked, bringing me back to reality.

"Sorry, I was thinking. Now hand my girl over." I held my two children in my arms, just looking at their features.  They were the perfect blend of the both of us.

"My babies." I smiled as I continued to stare at them. It was hard to take my eyes off of them, but when I did, it was to look at Paisley.

"Our babies." She said softy as she took Colton back from me and hooked her arm around my body.  She looked up at me, those liquid-like brown eyes sparkling in the November sun light, her hair blowing around a bit in the wind.

"PERFECT PICTURE!" Niall and Gia bellowed as they looked at Niall's phone. 

"I WANNA SEE!" Rae yelped.

"I'm tweetin' it, hold on." Niall said as he taped on the screen.

Two seconds later my pocket pinged.

"@Harry_Styles nd his likkle family. Evan and Colt r 2 presh."

"Evan? Have you been calling my daughter Evan for three months?" Paisley asked as she looked at my cell phone.

"Yeah, if you'd gotten a twitter or any form of a social network, when I told you to, you'd have known." He shrugged.

"You couldn't have called her Evy like I do?" She really was annoyed at him, I could tell. 

"Hey." I said as I ducked my head down my her ear.

"Hm?" She looked up at me, smiling a little as soon as she found my eyes.

"Why are you getting annoyed?" I couldn't help but smile at her.

"Because now I know why people keep asking me how old my sons are."  I laughed a little.

"Oh, babe.  We'll just have to set them straight, huh?" 

"I guess we will."

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1.8M 34.6K 56
A one night stand with Harry Styles leads into much more than just sex, but an unexpected pregnancy too. Emery White was shocked to find out that she...
37.1K 561 31
Second book of the series, please go and read the first book 'One direction pregnancy series' don't forget to follow me and have fun reading
233K 4K 40
Ever wonder what it's like to be Niall or Louis wife? Or being pregnant with Liam and Harry? This is what this preference is. It's about having a bab...
17.8M 133K 189
A collection of preferences from Tumblr. Simple. Good. **some may contain sexual references which I will notify at the start of the preference*** n...