๐‘š๐‘Ž๐‘–๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘’ - ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘›...

ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ -ARMINSWHORE

[๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘› ๐‘—๐‘Ž๐‘’๐‘”๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ฅ ๐‘œ๐‘!] โ†ณ "๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘’๐‘ฅ๐‘๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘’๐‘‘ ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘˜ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’." [๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘›... ฮ ฮตฯฮนฯƒฯƒฯŒฯ„ฮตฯฮฑ

โค๏ธŽ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘œ๐‘‘๐‘ข๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›โค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ค ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ขโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘กโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘กโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘˜โค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐‘›๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘กโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘“๐‘™๐‘–๐‘๐‘กโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ โค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’โค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘”โค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘’โค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘’๐‘ก ๐‘ข๐‘โค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘’โค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘š๐‘–๐‘›โค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘“๐‘’โค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐‘๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Žโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘”๐‘ข๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘กโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐‘”๐‘œโค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘œ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘”๐‘–๐‘ง๐‘’โค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘™โค๏ธŽ
๐‘๐‘™๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘ก.
โค๏ธŽ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘๐‘™๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘œ๐‘›โค๏ธŽ
โค๏ธŽ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘˜๐‘–๐‘โค๏ธŽ

โค๏ธŽ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ข๐‘–๐‘›โค๏ธŽ

2.3K 62 223
ฮ‘ฯ€ฯŒ -ARMINSWHORE

❤︎𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑛❤︎

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 13

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

he can't be serious right now..

oh my god.

"eren, are you being serious?" my face turned red, making him laugh quietly.

he smiled, "i usually don't like to be this expressive about romance, but, yeah." he chuckled, "that's kinda why i asked if you liked armin, or whatever when we first met." he chuckled nervously, fiddling with his hands.

"so that's why you asked?" i smirked, "i was so curious till now, thanks for telling me, moron." i laughed, making him smile and roll his eyes playfully.

"i guess it is why." he winked, "so, do you have an answer? w-wait, well, you don't have to give me one right away.." he said, sounding a bit doubtful.

"eren, you know the answer you idiot." my face turned even more red, "of course i will."

i never really have thought about romance before, besides just liking someone.

eren can probably tell how embarrassed i am about all this. let's just hope he DOESN'T tease me.

he smirked, stepping a bit closer to me. "i should've expected that."

how is this man SO ATTRACTIVE.

"tch, be quiet moron." i laughed, "so, what time, and where?" i smiled a bit.

he smiled back, "i'll pick you up at 7:30." his smile turned into a grin, "it's a surprise."

did he know i loved surprises?

i bet armin told him once, or sasha.

you could tell from just my face that i was excited, "sounds great, i'll see you then, dummy." i laughed.

"see ya, cutie." he winked, making me roll my eyes and laughing.

i immediately took my phone out after about 5 minutes, i was walking back to the dorms.

i wanted to get further away so eren wouldn't hear me ranting about all this to sasha.

now THAT would be embarrassing.

i went to sasha's contact and called her, excited to tell her about everything.

"hello?" i heard her pick up the phone, and also eating chips.

"SASHA." i shouted into the phone, "YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE WHAT JUST HAPPENED." i squealed. i could tell she was smirking on the other side.

"oh shit, BESTIE WHAT HAPPENED??" she said excitedly.

"well, i guess you could say i don't hate eren.." i muttered the last part a bit, already knowing what sasha was gonna say.

"I KNEW IT!" she squealed, "YOU LIKE HIM~." she teased me, making me roll my eyes.

"whatever." my face was a bit red, i couldn't even contain my excitement. "anyway, i may or may not have gotten asked on a date by him.." i said while smiling.

"YOUR FUCKING JOKING." she said, sounding like she was about to lose it. "OH MY GOD, I KNEW YOU GUYS WOULD END UP LIKING EACH OTHER, IVE KNOWN FROM THE START."

"I'M NOT JOKING WHORE, IM LITERALLY SO EXCITED." i admitted, "i-i mean, not that excited. anyway, how did you even know that?!"

"it's literally so obvious, harper." she said while eating, "i'm sorry, but the amount of sexual tension between you two.." she said, making my face go red.

"SASHA, STOP!" i shouted at her, "THERES NO TENSION."

"yeah, sure there isn't." she mocked me, "literally everyone can tell, don't even." she told me in a "duh" tone.

"your lying, no one can tell anything." i muttered, "but whatever, moron." i laughed.

"YOU CAN'T TELL ME THAT YOU DON'T THINK THAT." she shouted, "i know you do!!"

"goodbye, sasha." i said annoyed, "i will see you when i get back, GOODBYE." i hung up, as she was shouting at me that "i knew it".

that girl is CHAOTIC sometimes.

actually, all the time.

i laughed to myself and continued my walk home, remembering that i had to go to the beach with armin tomorrow.

i was excited to finally just hangout with him,

alone.

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

i eventually got back to the dorms, after it felt like i was walking forever.

probably cuz i'm a lazy bitch🙄👋

i walked inside, i set my things down on the counter and put my shoes away, i then noticed sasha was cleaning up her room.

she noticed me almost immediately, running over to me right away.

"BITCH!" she hugged me so tight i felt like i couldn't breathe, "TELL. ME. EVERYTHING." she squealed, making me chuckle.

"you already know i was going to." i laugh, "basically, i got there and he told me that YOU admitted you were spying on him for me, so thanks. anyways, i didn't say anything for a bit, and before i could he asked me on a date, which of course i said yes to." i smiled while explaining.

"your even smiling while explaining—" she smirked, "you really did fall for him." she said, making me blush.

"yeah yeah, whatever, shush." she noticed my face and laughed, making me laugh aswell.

"and i'm sorry!!" she pleaded, "i didn't know what else to do, i felt guilty— and then i felt guilty for telling him, so i didn't know what to do then either!" sasha ranted.

"it's alright." i chuckled, "i have to accept your apology anyway, you need to help me get ready." i told/asked her.

"that's a given." she laughed, "of course i'm helping you."

"good, i have literally no clue what i'm doing." i said, "you ready?"

"yup!" she smiled, "what time are you going?" she asked.

"he's picking me up around 7:30, so we have about 2 hours." i told her.

"perfect." sasha gleamed, "that's more than enough time, lets go!"she grabbed my arm, dragging me to my closet to help me pick something out.

after grabbing about 100 things out of my closet, she finally found the right thing and told me to try it on.

[𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑖𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡𝑓𝑖𝑡, 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑠𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑒𝑙𝑠𝑒!]

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

i tried it on and ending up actually loving it.

"YOU LOOK SO FUCKING HOT." sasha said, as she took photos of me to post on her story.

"i love you, sash." i laughed, posing in the mirror as i was checking myself out.

hot bitch or whateva😩

sasha then dragged me to the bathroom to do my hair, all she did was straighten it as that's what she felt like would look best.

of course, she was right about that. i let her do whatever she needs to with my hair and outfits because she's the best with fashion.

i posted a selfie on my snapchat story, just for fun.

a few seconds later, i heard a text notification from my phone.

maybe it was eren? it was only 6:30 though.

i opened my phone and saw a notification from armin, which made me smile a bit.

wait, why tf am i smiling at his notification?

i quickly opened it and looked at his text.

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

armin💞💞💞

armin:
hey harper!
did you and eren meet up and talk yet?

harper:
yeah we did😁😁
why what's up?

armin:
oh good, finally😅
what did he end up saying?

harper:
oh yeah!
actually, i gotta tell you later, i have to go right now💔

armin:
ur good dw
where u goin??

harper:
um well
gtg!!

armin:
god, harper, i can tell your hiding something.
i'm literally your bsf, i'm not dumb😐
whats going on?

harper:
i'm not hiding anything i'm just
eren asked me on a date, i'm leaving soon.
that's why i said i had to go😅

armin:
oh. he did?
did you like him??

harper:
idk
i might?
i'm just really confused rn

armin:
im sorry harper:(
maybe it's not a good idea to go?

harper:
why wouldn't it be??
its nothing abt the date it's just my feelings in general

armin:
well you don't know if you like him yet, so it might not be a good idea to go on a date with him yet.
im not saying you shouldn't go😅 of course do whatever feels right

harper:
i mean i can see where your coming from.
but idk, i feel like i should go to get to know him better

armin:
right right!
i'm just saying i don't know if it is or not.

harper:
i'm not trying to assume stuff or anything, but r u trying to get me not to go?

armin:
no no, of course not!
i'm not trying to dictate anything, i wouldn't do that harps.

harper:
i know you wouldn't armin i just dk
okay, i gtg, i have a date to prep for
ill see you tomorrow, i'm excited asf💞
i love u

armin:
i'm excited too
i love u too💞💞
𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛✔︎
𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑙𝑖𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 ℎ𝑎𝑟𝑝𝑒𝑟♥︎

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧

i shut my phone off,  feeling a bit bad for assuming things like that with armin.

it did kinda feel like he was trying to get me not to go, though.

didn't it?

i tried my best to get those thoughts off my mind and finished up getting ready for my date.

sasha had finished my hair, she hyped me up and took a few photos of me.

"for real though, you look HOT." she laughed, making me laugh alongside her.

"i love you, bitch." i laughed, making her smile as she turned off the straightener.

"i know you do!" she grinned, "oh my god, he's gonna be here in a few minutes.. I'M SO HYPED FOR THIS!" she exclaimed, making me smile at the thought.

"girl, i'm hyped too don't even worry." i chuckled, "he also said it was a surprise.. i wonder if he knew i loved surprises." i blushed, making sasha grin.

"you two would be adorable together." she sighed, "just date already, please."

"oh my god, sash." i laughed, "i don't even know if i like him yet, be patient." to which she rolled her eyes too.

"you obviously do, it's literally the most obvious thing on the planet." she told me, making me furrow my brows at her.

"yeah yeah, whatever you say idiot." i smiled, getting a text notification a few seconds later.

i picked my phone up, making sasha smile.

"IS THAT HIM?!" she shouted, making me have to "shh" her.

she was right, it was eren, saying he was here.

oh my god.

OH MY GOD.

"yes, he's here sash, oh my god." i said with excitement and panic in my voice due to nervousness.

sasha was squealing, "GO OUT THERE AND GET YOUR MAN." she exclaimed, making me laugh and roll my eyes.

"IM GOING!" i shouted back, beginning to put my shoes on as fast as i could.

"you look hot as shit and don't forget that." she winked, "have fun, be safe, and if your gonna fuck don't get pregnant please." sasha joked which immediately made me turn red.

"sasha, i swear to god." i burst out laughing, "we are most definitely not, and i will be safe." i told her.

"mhmm, i bet you guys will~!!" she teased, "okay, get going, LOVE YOU!" she shouted, blowing me a kiss.

"SHUSH." i exclaimed, my face still red from that comment. "love you more, bye!!" i said while closing the door, which she immediately went to the window to watch what was going on, being the nosy friend she is.

"i love her." i laughed to myself and made my way to erens car.

i opened the car door, eren immediately smiling at me.

he was wearing a white and navy striped shirt with a collar, along with cargo pants that were cuffed and air forces, along with rings and a silver chain. his hair was tied back into his usual manbun.

RINGS, AGAIN.

was there a time were this man didn't look attractive?

gah dayum😩

"you look beautiful." he looked at me, making me blush a little.

"t-thank you, eren." i smiled, "you don't look so bad yourself." i said, making him chuckle.

"thanks, cutie." he winked, making me love how much of a tease he is.

"so, you gonna tell me where we're heading now?" i laughed, "or still a surprise?"

"you bet its still a surprise." he smirked, "i know you like them, so why not?" he told me.

so he did know!

"how did you know i liked surprises?" i asked, "not that i'm complaining." i grinned, making him laugh.

"armin told me a while back." he replied, "i just remembered it, i was really curious about who you were back then." he said, which made me a bit happy honestly.

"curious?" i smirk, "i'm just that interesting, aren't i?" i teased him, making him turn red for the first time.

"i'd say you are." he smirked back, "i'd like to get to know everything interesting about you." he said, proving once again he was the better tease, as i turned extremely red to that comment.

"you did not-" i muttered, making him laugh at how flustered i was.

"i did." he said, laughing even harder, to which i playfully punched him in the arm.

"moron." i laughed, "ANYWAY, how are you? i wanna get to know you more, eren." i smiled, making him smile even bigger.

"oh you would, wouldn't you?" he said, making me glare at him jokingly, to which he looked a bit scared and backed down "kidding, kidding! i'm good, how are you doing?"

"i'm good." i grinned, "i'm meeting with armin tomorrow, were going to hangout at the beach since we haven't gone in forever." i smiled, making eren smile as well.

"i hope you have fun, cutie." he smiled, pulling into a parking lot. "we're here now, close your eyes." he said, and i did as he told and closed my eyes

he lead me out of the car and directed me where to go, as of course i couldn't see anything.

i then heard some kids laughing, the smell of popcorn, and the sound of rides.

"now open." he grinned, and i did as he told, to which my eyes lit up.

it was an amusement park!

"oh my god, eren." i laughed, "i love it, how did you plan all this so quickly?" i asked, you could clearly see the excitement on my face.

"i have my ways." he chuckled, "i'm glad you like it, what do you wanna do first?" he asked me.

i wanna go on the mf rollercoaster idiot🙄🙄

"let's go on the rollercoasters!" i gleamed, "well, if your not a scaredy cat." i looked at him, making him smirk.

"bet." he looked at me, "let's go, on the one with the biggest drops."

oh shit wait- i hate drops.

did he somehow know i hated them?!

"o-oh right!" i stuttered, "yeah, mhm, lets do them, seems so fun!" i rambled, trying to not sound scared.

"whats wrong?" i could see a grin on his face he was trying to hide, "you sound nervous."

this bitch-

"what? nervous?" i laughed NERVOUSLY, "no! of course not, i love drops so much. lets go!" i pulled him to the biggest one, once again, trying to not seem scared.

we went over to the staff member, who was operating the ride.

yet there was no line?

not complaining at all, but like, it's weird that there isn't since this is the most popular ride.

we went up to the front anyway, as which the operator then looked at us with a bit of a disappointed face.

"hey guys," he said in a sad tone, "sorry, the ride broke down and we can't have it fixed until tomorrow. i'm sorry for the inconvenience." he told us.

YES. now i don't have to suffer through those drops.

"oh, don't worry about it!" eren told him, "have a good day!"

"thank you, you too!" the man smiled, "and again, sorry for the inconvenience!"

"damn, well now i can't prove to you that i'm not a pussy." eren laughed.

"i'm still more brave than you are, anyway." i bragged, making eren hold my hand.

RINGS.

I CAN FEEL HIS RINGS.

i need to stop.

like now.

"you wanna go to the ferris wheel?" he asked, making me smile.

since it was dark out, the ferris wheel was all lit up, it looked beautiful.

"of course i do, dummy." i told him, "i'd love to."

"great." he held my hand tighter, "let's go then." he subtly winked at me.

we went towards the ride, eventually getting our tickets and getting in the seats.

"i bet your scared of heights." i teased eren.

"bet, i'll prove i'm not." he said firmly, and honestly the way he said it was kinda hot.

not lying😩

"i'd love to see that." i grinned, "oh, it's starting!" i exclaimed, making eren subtly smile at me.

i took out my phone and posted a picture of it on my snapchat story.

i didn't wanna reveal i was with eren or anything, mainly because armin seemed upset..

and also, i didn't want others to know i went on a date with him quite yet.

i didn't even know if i liked him, yet.

which i do, but i don't know.

it's confusing, but whatever. i posted the snap on my story and put my phone away, as i didn't want to be on it while i was with eren.

and then all of a sudden, the ride stopped.

"what the fuck?" eren said, as we were also at the top of the ride.

"i bet it'll come back on in a second." i told him, "scared of heights? i knew it!" i laughed, making eren playfully roll his eyes.

"oh shush." he chuckled, "i'm most definitely not."

"sure, sure, whatever." i joked, "hey, why is this taking so long?" i asked him, to which he shrugged.

"i'm not sure." he told me, "did the ride stop working? i swear to go-" he tried to finish his sentence, but got interrupted by the speaker.

"attention, everyone on the ferris wheel." the speaker announced, "the ride has stopped due to someone tampering with it, please be patient, you may have to wait on here for an hour." it announced loudly, making me upset that this happened again, "thank you for your patience!" it then stopped and everyone resumed to talking.

"are you serious?" eren sighed.

"eren, it's alright." i smiled at him, still holding his hand. "we will be off soon, and then we can go do something else, okay?"

"okay." he said back, "thank you." his face turned a bit red, making me wanna tease him, but it wasn't the right time.

"anytime." i exclaimed.

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

after about an hour and a half, we got off the ride safely and headed back towards the entrance.

it got really cold, yet i was wearing a short sleeve dress, so i didn't know what to do.

eren noticed i was shivering, to which he then took off his jacket and handed it to me.

"you look cold." he smirked, "here you go, cutie." he handed me the jacket, to which i smiled while grabbing it.

"t-thanks, eren." i stuttered. i always get like that whenever someone gives me something, i personally hate that i do that myself.

"no worries." he beamed, "now, what do you wanna do?" he asked.

"i'm gonna go grab some water, i'll be right back though." i told him, to which he nodded and i was on my way.

i quickly went to buy a water bottle and came back.

i took a sip, and i immediately spilled it all over me.

fuck, this is cold as shit.

"harper!" he noticed, "are you alright? i know it's just water but that shits cold."

shit.. i got it on his jacket.

"yeah i'm okay." i assured him, "shit, eren, i'm sorry, i got it on your jacket." i apologized, to which he chuckled a bit.

"i can just dry it off, don't worry about it." he smiled.

"i'm sorry harper." he sighed, "this whole date has been a mess, i feel awful."

"well, i mean, i got to spend time with you." i laughed, "that's all that really matters, even if all this did happen, and it's not like it's your fault." i assured him, making him sigh in relief.

he blushed a bit from my words, "thank you." he smiled, "now enough with the cheesy talk, lets get going." he stated, i nodded and we went to head to his car.

we then heard someone who sounded like they were behind a bus, and sounded VERY similar to armin..

"how do i sabotage them now?" i heard the voice whisper, "there taking their date somewhere else, i gotta find out where."

i think they were talking on the phone?

sabotage?

and why did this voice sound like armin?

eren and i both looked at each other with a confused look, making us both walk quietly to go check out what was going on.

we peaked behind the bush, and to which, i was correct..

it was armin.

"g-guys?!" he stuttered. "what are you-" he tried to say, but i was PISSED.

"i should be asking YOU that, armin." i shouted.

"armin, what the hell are you doing here?" eren and i both questioned him.

armin, i swear to god if you were behind this..

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

𝑒𝑛𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 13, 𝑟𝑢𝑖𝑛!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

𝐴/𝑁:

HI MFFSSS

IM BACK.

okay so i'm so sorry for not updating, i was way to excited to write the chapter after this so i honestly didn't wanna write this one.

PLUS, i had testing every single day this week for school, so i was exhausted.

and sports and my friends are taking up time.

so please be patient with me, i'll be able to update way more next week since i'm on break, and i'm not traveling till the week after.

so i will be releasing the next chapter either sometime this week. for sure by next weekend.

JUST BE PREPARED, NEXT CHAPTER IS REALLLYYY ANGSTY.

SO BE PREPARED LOL

THATS WHY IM SO EXCITED TO WRITE IT

I LOVE WRITING ANGST SM😩😩

okay anyway, how r u guys feeling abt armin sabotaging the entire date?

let me know.

i hope you all enjoyed this chapter and i'll see you in the next!!♡︎

ILY ALLL<33

ฮฃฯ…ฮฝฮญฯ‡ฮตฮนฮฑ ฮ‘ฮฝฮฌฮณฮฝฯ‰ฯƒฮทฯ‚

ฮ˜ฮฑ ฯƒฮฑฯ‚ ฮฑฯฮญฯƒฮตฮน ฮตฯ€ฮฏฯƒฮทฯ‚

583K 35.5K 100
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
6K 214 19
"๐‹๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž๐ง๐ญ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐" -๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐›๐ฒ ๐“๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐จ๐ซ ๐’๐ฐ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ ๐Œ๐ž๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ข๐ž ๐‚...
1M 54.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
2.6M 82.2K 17
COMPLETED "Levi, I know you don't know what it feels like to have a heart," I said while I held tightly on the rein, trying to calm myself down befor...