Tamed

By MemoirsofaGeisha

Ever since they were little the Seizan sisters always knew they would end up being mated to the Princes of Pl... More

Intro
Prologue
1- Brother Bonding
2 - Caught
3 - Meet the Princes
4 - Deer in the headlights
5 - Power Play
6 - Dominant or Dominated
7 - Infatuation
8 - Jules
9 - Old friends
10 - Sorry Mr. Player
11 - Getting acquainted
12 - Unhinged
13 - Aria
14 - Blake's Revelation
15 - The 'Quiet' one
16 - Trouble in Paradise
17 - Dinner
18 - Poor little servant girl
19 - Collared but not submissive
20 - Adrian
21 - Split personality
22 - Down & Dirty
23 - Making up for lost time
24 - Road Trip
25 - Painful memories
26 - Prophecy
27 - Sister, Mother or...Fiancée?
28 - Pissed off Mate
29 - Dream or Reality
30 - Death comes knocking
31 - Alyssa 'heats' up
33 - Emotional Roller Coaster
34 - Sex, Lust & Strippers
35 - Could it be love?
36 - Bitches get left behind
37 - The Wedding
38 - Honeymooners
39 - A baby??
40 - 18, A Queen, & Pregnant...
41 - So it begins
42 - Long live the King
Epilogue

32 - Chosen

33.8K 793 112
By MemoirsofaGeisha

32 - Chosen

"Again!!!!" Knives flew towards me at a rapid speed, fire behind them. I flicked my hands and they flew towards the side, before I could blink a massive fire ball came hurling in my direction I used my mind to stop it midair. More knives came flying my way and I diverted them from me. On and on it went and I continued to block or freeze them. Then it was my turn to go on the offensive. I hurled knives at him with my mind and before they could reach him, they melted and fell to the floor. With my mind I flung back to back fireballs at him which he caught and put out. He was good. I could tell he'd been at this a long time.

Initially when we started training, our thoughts were open to each other so we could anticipate each other's moves. But as time went along I taught him how to block his mind and I reveled in the fact that I could teach him something useful, because he is the one that has been teaching me everything. I mean he had skills, and knew how to use his powers to their full advantage. I was glad that he was the one training me.

"Stop going easy on me Princess, use what you have. You know I can counter anything you use on me that's fire related."

I smirked at him and sent a huge gust of wind barreling his way. It surrounded him and distracted him to the point where I could send more knives flying at him. Mind you I would stop them before they made impact but I wanted to see how good he really was. Right before I could stop the knives from sinking into his skin his skin came alive with fire.

"Whoa." I stopped everything I was doing and stared at him. His body was surrounded by fire and he was smirking at me. "What else you got princess?" I thought about it for a second then smiled my biggest smile yet. I opened my thoughts so he could see what I was thinking just a split second before water came crashing down on his head, drenching him and putting out his fire.

"Alyssa!" he roared. Damn it I thought, right before I bolted from the gym. He was hot on my heels. I was fast but I knew he was faster. Just as I was about to open the door to the bedroom he tackled me and we landed on the floor a bundle of limbs and water. When we finally stopped rolling, he had me straddled to the floor, hands above my head and water dripping all over me. Before I could get a word in, his lips came crashing down on mine. I could feel the tension in his kiss. We had been avoiding this ever since I woke up from my heat.

I moaned into the kiss letting him know that it was okay, and his body relaxed and he deepened the kiss. I wanted him, more than I had ever wanted anything in my life. His tongue ran across my bottom lip numerous times before he bit it lightly and sucked it into his mouth. My back arched at the sensation.

I flipped us so that I was now on top and started kissing him again. My tongue ran across his lips and he opened for me. I slipped my tongue in and stroked it against his before sucking on it causing him to grip my thighs tighter. I moved from his lips to run kisses across his cheek that had some light stubble there from him not shaving. I made my way up to his ears and used my tongue to swirl around the edges before blowing on it and taking it into my mouth and sucking on it. He shivered, and his fingers dug more into my thighs. I did the same thing to his other ear making him grow rock hard against me. I rubbed up and down the hardness of his c0ck and we let out simultaneous moans.

I made my way down to his neck teasing him there; licking and sucking, which made him growl low in his throat. His t-shirt was in the way so I quickly discarded it and my eyes zoomed in on his nipples. There is just something about his nipples that tend to make me want to make love to them all night. I heard him chuckle underneath me which turned to a gasp when I bit down hard on one nipple and pinched the other between my fingers.

"Careful Princess," he managed to croak out before my lips latched on to them and he grew silent. His cock kept on twitching against my stomach and I moaned into his chest. I moved from his nipples to place kisses all over his abdomen before using my tongue to run all over him. I loved the salty taste of him; of his sweat. I kissed my way around to his side and bit down hard. Damn if that didn't have him panting. Dimitri never let me have control like this. I had to say, I liked it.

I heard a menacing growl before I was flipped onto my back staring up at angry gold eyes. "Don't you EVER think of another man when you are with me." Damn he's hot when he's angry. I felt my core dampen at his tone. Before I knew it, my tank was ripped in two and his lips found their way to my breasts. He didn't stop to butter me up first he dived right in sucking, pinching and lapping away at them. His tongue swirled around each nipple alternating between left and right and he paid equal attention to both. He groaned low in his throat. "You taste exquisite," he said before his mouth started sucking dangerously on my breast again.

I arched my back and let out a long moan. God that felt good. My fingers raked up and down his back leaving a trail of desire everywhere. He groaned into my breast every time my fingers went down the centre of his back. I smiled to myself before his tongue started to do delicious things to me that had me moving around and pushing them more into his mouth. One hand moved from his back to rake down the front of his chest before it found its way to the top of my shorts.

Before I could dip below the waistline his hand grabbed on to my wrist squeezing painfully. "Allow me," he said. Then he kissed his way down my stomach stopping briefly to swirl his tongue in my navel before he ripped my shorts from me.

"Please," I squirmed.

"What do you want Alyssa?" One of his hands found their way to the front of my thong while the other massaged my breasts, kneading and pinching each nipple equally. I closed my eyes enjoying the feel of his hand on my breasts and his hand rubbing me through my thong. I felt moisture seep from my core to drench the front of my thong. "You," I whimpered out, before I felt my thong shift to the side and one of his fingers entering me. A sigh escaped me as he started stroking me.

She is so fucking tight he thought. How the hell is he going to survive this? His cock was practically bursting through his sweats. He felt moisture seep out of the tip and he groaned along with Alyssa who was enjoying the feel of his finger inside her. He started to move it in and out, not just stroking this time and felt moisture running down his finger. He added another and she gasp and her eyes flew open. His two fingers could barely fit inside her and she was dripping wet. He couldn't wait to be inside her.

He ran his hand down her stomach and pushed her legs up so that her knees where bent and her feet was flat on the floor. Then he started pumping faster and harder. He wanted her first orgasm to be by his fingers. Her hips moved beneath him and they locked eyes while he pumped in and out of her. He could smell her creaming all over his fingers. He closed his eyes and groaned, all while still pumping inside her. His fingers stroked against her g-spot and she exploded, screaming as her dam broke.

He ripped the panties from her and pushed her legs up in the air spreading them wide. Her pussy was spread out to him like a meal on a platter, and he planned to feast on her. He waited until she came down from her orgasm before he locked eyes with her again and lowered his head. Her smell was intoxicating. "You smell divine," he managed to get out in a rough voice.

"Adrian...," she whimpered, before using her hands to lower my head to her waiting cunt. I could smell the arousal mixed with her orgasm and I took the time just to inhale her musky scent.

With her legs spread wide and feet in the air, her bottom was practically off the floor. I lowered my nose to her and sniffed before rubbing it up and down and side to side, getting her juices all over it. The position I had her in prevented her from moving and I took advantage of that. I ran my nose along her slit again just enjoying how moisture seemed to seep from her. The sounds she was making gave me the push I needed to lick her cunt. I gave her one long delicious lick from bottom to top making her moan. I did it again and again and she moaned each and every time.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food Adrian?" The sound of her voice alone was the push he needed to ram his tongue inside her deliciously tight dripping hole. "God, I love the taste of you Princess." He proceeded to stab his tongue in and out of her furiously while she continued to get wetter and wetter. He didn't think it was possible for him to love the taste of anyone so much. He withdrew his tongue and gave her another lick before his lips started to suck on her bud. He was relentless in his sucking. Spreading her legs wider, he buried his face into her cunt and ate his fill. While his lips were busy sucking up her juices his nose was massaging her clit. He pressed his face more into her and she started panting.

"Oh, oh, yes, yes, right there, right there. Aahhh ," she screamed as I moved my head from side to side intensifying the effect. I smelt her creaming before I tasted it in my mouth I started gulping, swallowing every drop of her white substance. "Fucking delicious," I growled, and her legs start shaking. "That's it baby, give it to me," I whispered in her mind and my teeth to scrape across her bud and stabbed my tongue into her cunt, moving it from side to side wiggling my way deeper into her. "Fuck!" That was the only warning I got before I felt her let go of the orgasm she had been trying to keep at bay. With my tongue inside her and my lips latched on to her. I sucked and sucked getting my fill of her.

I was impatient to bury my cock inside her. I sucked her until she was dry and her legs collapsed on the floor. I kicked my sweats down my leg and took my cock in my hands. Pre-cum was dripping from the tip. I grabbed her legs and dragged her roughly towards me putting the head at her entrance. My eyes rolled back in my head when I felt her juices coating the head of my cock. "Wrap your legs around me Princess." She did as she was told and I slowly eased into her. I placed my hands on her bottom and lifted us off the floor before slamming her up against the wall and ramming my cock to the hilt inside her. My lips covered the scream that tried to escape from her.

I pulled back and slammed into her again. Her back collided with the wall and she wrapped her hands around my neck and kissed me roughly. I grinded my hips into her over and over again and she moaned and panted against my lips. Her tongue shoved roughly into my mouth causing me to moan. Damn she felt good, and feisty too. I took one of her legs and brought it up to rest on my shoulder, but she wrapped it around the back of my neck bringing our bodies closer to each other. She rubbed her breast across my chest and I groan out. "Fuck!"

She started a circular rotating move on my cock which almost had me cumming. I barely managed to ease out of her before I slammed back into her knocking the breath out of her. She gasped when I brought the other leg up and around my neck as well and placed her hands above her head. I pummeled into her, shoving my massive cock up deep inside her. I knew it had to hurt but she took it like a champ.

She bit down on my ear before whispering, "Fuck me hard Adrian, make it a fuck to remember."

"Christ Alyssa! Don't talk like that. I'm barely hanging on to my sanity as it is." I unwound her legs from around my neck so fast and flipped her around so that her front now pressed up against the wall. I grabbed her hips and ground my cock against her backside before lifting her right leg extending it in the air with her toes touching the wall above her head, and rammed my cock into her cunt again.

"Aaahhhh," she screamed.

I withdrew slowly and shoved into her again, stretching and filling her. "Your pussy feels amazing Princess." I rotated my hips digging deeper and deeper until I found the spot that I knew would make her give me what I wanted. I started fucking her harder and harder and she screamed and thrust her hips back, taking more of me into her. The head of my cock connect with her walls and she squeezed my cock inside her. I gripped her leg spreading her wider before bending my knees and digging deep inside. I felt the minute her walls started to quiver and I blew on her ear before sticking my tongue in. She screamed at the top of her lungs when her climax came like a force of nature. "That's it baby, cum for me." She flung her head back and pushed her ass firmly into my groin, which took me by surprise and forced my orgasm to rush up to meet hers.

We both found our release at the same time. Her pussy milked my cock until there was nothing left but air. I felt her go limp against my chest and I slowly eased my way out of her causing her to wince. "Did I hurt you?" She shook her head from side to side and I turned her around in my arms and kissed her. She sighed into the kiss and I released her lips to pick her up and carry her into the room.

"Shower?"

"Later," she answered. I chuckled and placed her on the bed. Within minutes she was fast asleep.

This felt so much different with her, knowing that she did it because she wanted to and not because she had to. I smiled down at her before making my way to the shower. I was still in shock when Lexandra told me that Alyssa had chosen me as her wizard mate.

*Flashback*

She stood staring at her now gold eyes. I still can't believe they changed colour. Normally fire users tend to have eyes that resemble their powers in some way, but with Alyssa I just couldn't tell why the change.

"Why are my eyes gold?"

"I don't know, I think we should ask your mother, she seems to know everything." She didn't say anything so I made the call to Lexandra. She picked up on the first ring. "Adrian, to what do I owe the pleasure?" She was being sarcastic I knew. I placed her on speaker so that Alyssa could hear what she had to say also.

"We kind of have a situation." She was on full alert now. "Alyssa went into heat." I waited for her response and she didn't disappoint. "What the fuck does that mean Adrian? How can she possible have gone into heat?" I sighed, "She's a fire user." I left the sentence open. "Was it like yours?" I took a second before I answered. "Well, um, you see, it um, no. Hers was kind of like when a werewolf goes into heat."

"Please tell me you two did not sleep together."

"Well mother I wouldn't actually call it sleeping together, since all I wanted was to feel Adrian inside me and nothing else." I winced at her response.

"Hmph, okay fine, point taken," Lexandra said. "So what's the other issue?"

She knew me so well. "We can hear each other's thoughts."

"Not unusual. You can talk to people in their minds, you exchanged bodily fluids with one another and she is one of the most powerful witches alive even if we haven't grasped the extent of her powers yet."

"There is more." I braced myself before I delivered this news. "Her eyes are now a permanent shade of gold. The exact colour like mine." I heard her swear then started to curse us out before she finally calmed down enough to explain to us what this all means.

"I should have realized this from I was there. Okay, to put it simply her eyes are gold because she chose you as her wizard mate."

"That doesn't make sense mom, I already have a mate."

"Yes, but that mate was chosen for you. You didn't choose him. You chose Adrian. In doing so you've committed to sharing your powers with him and vice versa. What powers you share is entirely up to you. Either you can share all or just some. Yes you had the power to control the natural elements but not to the extent that you can now. When it comes to fire Adrian knows how to do pretty much anything you can think of which makes him dangerous. You will understand why I said that when you start training with him. Normally two fire users don't end up together but the situation with you two is different. I can't get into the dynamics of how different. In time all will be revealed."

I felt there was more to this than Lexandra was letting on but I decided to let it slide.

"It doesn't matter though, because at the end of the day you have to come back here and be with Dimitri and Adrian knows this too. But don't worry, all will be revealed soon enough." We thanked her for the information and said our goodbyes.

I turned to her and smirked, "So Princess, mate huh?" Her gold orbs sparkled at me but I could still see that she was troubled about the whole situation.

*End Flashback*

That was a week ago. We've been training every day since, and she never ceases to surprise me with the things she can do. She was still on my mind when I exited the shower. I searched her thoughts like she taught me to do and found only happy ones.

"You know that's invasion of privacy," she smirked.

"I thought you were asleep."

She shrugged and sat up, "I was but you were projecting."

"I was what?"

"Your thoughts, you were sending them my way." She studied me with the towel wrapped around my waist hanging low. "You showered without me," she pouted.

"That's because I thought you would be sleeping for a while. You know Princess, it's normally the guy that falls asleep right after sex, not the other way around." She blushed and flung a pillow at me. She got up and made her way to the shower. My eyes followed her naked butt all the way to door and my dick became hard again just thinking about taking her from behind. I closed my eyes and willed myself to stop thinking about it and I felt a hand tighten around my cock. I groaned quietly not wanting her to know how much her fingers on my cock affected me.

She didn't say a word, she just started to stroke up and down slowly. Some pre-cum escaped and settled on the tip of my cock. My eyes flew open when I felt her lick the tip. Gold eyes looked up at me from her position on the floor, and my hands found their way into her blonde curls. She licked up and down my engorged member slowly, moving from one side to next before kissing the head and sucking on it a little. My hands tightened in her hair and she opened wide for me as I guided my cock into her hot delicious mouth.

She sucked on me slowly, taking me a little further in as she went along, before bringing her lips back to the tip and circling her tongue around my slit. More pre-cum escaped and she greedily lapped it up. Then she had me in her mouth again sucking down on my cock and bobbing her head up and down. I withdrew from her mouth trying to get my breathing under control and she spit on it and licked, before taking me back into her mouth. My hips started thrusting of their own accord.

"Fuck Alyssa! You do that so well."

I felt her smile against my cock before more thrusts met the back of her throat. She gagged and started chocking on it. I was about to ease up when I felt her hand playing with my balls. A moan rumbled up from the back of my throat and I tighten my grip in her hair again and began thrusting harder into her mouth. Every time I hit the back of her throat she gagged but I didn't let up. She seemed to like feeling me all the way back there.

I slowed my thrusts and she started bobbing her head again of her own accord. After a while she released me, and my cock exited her mouth with a loud pop. Then I felt her hands on me pumping my cock from root to tip, while she took my balls into her mouth and started to suck on them furiously. I was a goner then. I felt the first spurt of my seed shoot out from my cock and run down her hands that were pumping at a furiously fast speed while she continued to goggle my balls. When her fingers squeezed my cock, that's when the full extent of my orgasm hit and she took me back into her mouth, her hands gripping my thighs while she milked every ounce of cum from cock and swallowed it like pro. My knees buckled and I collapsed to the floor with her sprawled across me.

Damn! I thought to myself, while panting away.

"Now we get to shower together," she said. And shower we did. I took her again in the shower, against the tub, and on the counter. I couldn't get enough. I brought her to the bed and made love to her body over and over until we were too tired to even breathe. At some point we fell asleep naked against each other.

A distant ringing penetrated my comfort zone and I opened my eyes to see that it was already morning. I looked at Alyssa curled against me and smiled. That was the best night of my life. I snapped to attention when I realized that my phone was ringing.

"Ugh," Alyssa groaned beside me. "Answer it."

I reached across and pressed the speaker button. "Hello."

"Adrian." It was Alexis and I heard the panic in her voice. Alyssa came awake just then.

"Alexis, what's wrong?"

"Alyssa, oh thank God. The invaders, they attacked. The Queen, she's, she's dead."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 561 22
When you move planets because you realize your fiance isn't who you thought he was, things get a little spicy. Let's face the facts, you knew he was...
3K 796 21
Once upon a time, I had it all, a crown, a kingdom, and a family, but all that changed when the druids attacked my kingdom and turned it into a waste...
172K 5.9K 54
Highest ranking: #3 in Paranormal Forest Atlandria was ready for a new life. Being the princess of an underwater kingdom was growing utterly old, sh...
449K 4.9K 48
'' why don't you spread you legs for us and lay on the bed like our own personal feast?'' *book one of the nystrom series* carmen nystrom, one hell...