What is a hero? Y/n daughter...

By Colorpaws287

Y/n Aizawa has big shoes to fill. Both her dad and uncle are accomplished pro heroes. Y/n wants to be a hero... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17- USJ Part 1
Chapter 18- USJ Part 2
Chapter 19- Christmas Past
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 12- Y/n: Origin

256 8 4
By Colorpaws287

(Aizawa's POV)

"Ouch!" Hizashi yelled, grabbing his foot.

"Shhh, Hizashi be quiet, Y/n is trying to sleep!" I whispered angrily.

"Oh, sorry," he apologized, taking a seat on the couch.

I pulled up a chair as Nemuri sat next to him. Crossing my arms I said,

"Okay Nem, spill it."

Nemuri took in a deep breath and let out a long sigh. She looked more serious than I'd ever seen her. This was bad.

"I think it's Wolfram," she started simply. I took in a sharp breath.

"I thought he disappeared when All for One died!" Hizashi exclaimed.

"Well, if he did, he's back," she frowned.

"How do you know?" I asked. Maybe she was wrong. I felt my heart beat faster despite the calm facade I was trying to play off.

"Well, I don't for sure," she started, "You guys know I was in America to help with a group of thieves stirring up trouble. No one knew the leader, they were anonymous. After a heist I was brought to the scene and where we captured one of their members. I guess they thought a womanly influence would get him talking. And they were right, well, mostly. I got out of him information on their next move, and a name."

"Wolfram?" Hizashi whispered. Nem nodded.

"And it makes sense," she continued, "All of the buildings that were hit are...morphed. It's like the ground and walls just changed. There were even metal formations at the scene I went to. It's something only he could have done."

I covered my face with my hands.

"Maybe this doesn't mean anything," Hizashi tried to reason. "I mean yeah, it sucks over there for them and that he's back. But that's all the way in America! Maybe Y/n has nothing to do with it!"

"I wonder why he's back all of a sudden. For over ten years there was no word on him. I kept a close record." I murmured.

"You don't think..." Nemuri trailed off.

"What?"

"You don't think that maybe All for One isn't dead?" She finally offered.

"Impossible! All Might beat him years ago!"

"I know..." she sighed, "Its just weird is all. First crime rates rise in Japan by 20% in the last year. And now word of Wolfram in America. We know he used to work with All for One. It would make sense for them both to be back."

I had to admit that she was right. It was odd.

"What if he tries to find Y/n? Hizashi voiced the fear we were all thinking.

"No!" I exclaimed firmly. "He thinks she's dead. There's no reason for him to want her back."

"That's right," Nem agreed, "She meant nothing to him. Just a means to an evil end."

"But still...." Hizashi whispered, "She is his daughter."

My mind started to go fuzzy. I felt nauseous.

*Flashback 14 years ago (Aizawa's POV)*

God why was it so cold. I just wanted to go home and sleep. I was suddenly grateful for my capture scarf that kept my face warm from the cold winter wind. It was late at night. I wouldn't finish my patrol until morning.

The night had been quiet. Nothing more than a few bar fights I had to step into. I didn't mind a quiet night, even if it was a bit boring. I strolled down the street, occasionally peaking into the alleyways.

As I turned something rammed into my back, causing me to jolt forward. Looking to see what it was my eyes grew wide. A young woman, with cuts and blood along her face and arms, was facing me. In her arms was a small bundle of cloth, I could barely see a small set of eyes peaking out from it.

"Miss, let me help you," I calmly tried to rush forward. The woman smiled at me, yet there was no hint of joy in her eyes.

"Here, you're bleeding. I need to get you to a hospital," I tried to convince her again.

She held out the child to me. Hesitantly I took it. As I lifted the bundle away from her I noticed a large red stain near her abdomen.

"Miss, you need a hospital," I said seriously, I tried not to let my voice fill with worry at the sight of the large wounds on her. Suddenly she collapsed. Taking the baby in one arm I rushed over, bending down.

Her light eyes flicked over my face. She held that same haunted smile. Her small fingers reached up.

"Take care of her," she whispered.

"Everything's going to be alright," I tried to soothe, "Help is coming, you're going to be alright."

"You can't let him get her," the woman winced. Her dead eyes now held nothing but fear.

"Who?" I asked.

"W-Wolf....r-ram," she croaked.

"Don't worry. I'll keep both of you safe," I told her. I had no idea who or what she was talking about. All I knew was that this woman was going to die. I had no way to help her.

"Keep her safe," she sighed. I looked into her eyes and nodded. Her eyes softened slightly, almost at peace; before they glazed over as her head rolled back.

I stared numbly at her lifeless body. I couldn't look away. Finally, a small cry made me look down. Inside the towel appeared a small outstretched hand. It was a soft cry. Not one that babies usually made out of anger or hunger. It was almost as if this child knew there was something to mourn.

I pushed open the door to my small apartment with one arm, the other still holding the baby. Coming inside I made a small nest of blankets on the ground, placing the child in the middle. Sighing I sat down next to it. I stared at it. Its eyes were wide open, watching me attentively. Not knowing what to do I gave a little wave. The baby giggled.

What am I gonna do with it?

I considered calling Hizashi, but I didn't feel like talking with anyone at the moment. Besides, come tomorrow morning all I would have to do was call child services. The baby would be safe with them. Safer than with me at least.

The baby yawned, I did the same.

"I guess it's been a long night, huh?" I asked it. I grabbed a spare blanket and pillow, lying down next to it on the floor. Soon my eyelids felt heavy. I shut them, hoping to sleep away all the troubles of the night.

My eyes opened, it was still mostly dark. The smallest hints of sunrise peaked through the curtains. I looked down at what had awoken me. The little baby had crawled out of its nest of blankets. Now it was curled up against my chest, one small hand wrapped around my finger. I smiled.

"Shota! You're keeping it!" Nemuri yelled across from me. I winced and shrugged slightly.

"I think it's amazing!" Hizashi exclaimed, "We have a kid!"

"I just don't understand why you can't take it to child services," Nem mumbled, crossing her arms.

"I told you Nem," I sighed. "She won't be safe there."

"I don't understand, who is she?" Hizashi questioned across from me. After a couple days I couldn't bring myself to give the child away. I tried to investigate the mother and the baby, using the tiniest bit of information I had.

"From what I gathered she's the daughter of a villain named Wolfram," I started, "It took me a week to find someone that new his name, apparently he's not from Japan."

"Well what was he doing here?" Nemuri interrupted.

"I'm not completely sure. One source told me that he was here for a heist. Someone else said he was here because of a woman. I also heard that he was working for All for One."

"What!" Hizashi yelled.

"I already said I don't know everything," I continued, "But...there was someone who gave me a lot of information. I was able to make a deal with them. I found out that Wolfram was originally here for a heist, and that he works under All for One. I guess he stayed longer because he did meet a woman. And apparently they had a child."

"Well why did she run away?" Nemuri asked, "She must've already known he was dangerous before they had a kid."

"That part was what confused me," I agreed, "I had figured almost everything out, but I couldn't decide what drove her away, and what killed her. Until a few days ago. My source told me that All for One is using children for experiments. They're trying to see the limits of quirks that can be transferred."

"That's sick," Hizashi mumbled.

"No shit. Well, my source said that Wolfram was recently gifted with something from All for One. A new quirk. So my guess is that he made a deal. A new powerful quirk in exchange for his child."

"He would trade in his own child!" Nemuri gasped.

"I can't see anything else it could be," I reasoned.

"So once the mother found out, she ran," Nem finished. I nodded.

The room was silent for a few moments.

"Woah," Hizashi whispered.

"That's why I can't take her to the system," I explained, "One of my friends works with the police department and the official death records of that night are one woman and one child. We have to make sure that officially, the baby that ran away with her mother, is dead."

"But, Shota...are you really going to raise a child?" Nem said softly. Her eyes stared intensely at me. I understood her concern. In fact I probably felt more of it myself. I wasn't a father, I never planned on being one. Yet this child, she needed me.

"I'll have to," I finally stated. My eyes fell on the sleeping baby in a makeshift crib I put together. Immediately after looking at it my muscles softened. Something about this child was different. I felt connected it...her.

"Well, you won't have to do it alone," Hizashi got up, standing by my side. He smiled down at me.

"Even though I don't like this idea, he's right," Nemuri stood up as well, "You'll have us to help you. God forbid I let you raise a baby girl all on your own."

I laughed. I watched as Hizashi and Nemuri walked over the crib, cooing and awing at the giggled baby who had just awoken. I smiled. This was my family.

*Flashback ends (Aizawa's POV)*

"Aizawa? Aizawaa..." Hizashi's voice cut through my mind.

I grunted.

"You okay?" He asked.

I rubbed my eyes.

"She's not his daughter. She's mine," I said firmly. They both looked at me. "Everything will be okay. We'll watch her more closely, pay attention to the news and villain activity both here and in America. She'll be safe."

Hizashi and Nemuri nodded with me.

Suddenly a sense of determination filled me. Y/n was my entire life ever since she came into it. Nothing was going to take her away. I was her father, and now she needed me. I wouldn't fail. I couldn't.

"Wolfram can't know she's alive. We'll protect her." 

(A/N) Welp now you guys know a little more about yourself! I'm a bit nervous to start writing the UA scenes, because I want them to be accurate but I may mess up...Anyway I hope you liked this chapter, I struggled a lot writing it lol because I was very picky in how I wanted my scenes to play out. ILY guys <3 see you next chapter! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 954 36
Follow our reader through the difficult challenges of being trans and training to be a hero. Watch as she falls in love with an adorable girl only to...
Silent By Mya

Fanfiction

133 0 22
The story is written in third person and uses they/them pronouns (I hope). Y/N means your name, or an OC's name if you want to use that. Warnings: Ga...
4K 149 12
Y/N was a shy girl who had always hated her quirk. Although ever since her older sister was killed by villains when she was young, it had always been...
248K 5.8K 37
(Y/N) (L/N) is, of course, a new student a U.A He's made friends with everyone, but that,of course, some times comes with some consequences. A love...