draco malfoy one shots and sm...

By peachy_hunny_pt2

deleted at 645K views โš ๏ธ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™จ๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™จ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™ก๐™ช๐™™๐™š ๐™ข๐™–๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜... More

~WARNINGS~
~little man (1)~
~little man (2)~
~drunk draco~
~visit from mother nature~
~draco malfoy's sister~
~it's me or malfoy~
~dating draco malfoy includes...~
~๐Ÿ”ži never locked the door~
~letters (1)~
~๐Ÿ”žletters (2)~
~shopping~
~๐Ÿ”žsure thing, daddy~
~๐Ÿ”žsmut imagines (1)~
~๐Ÿ”žsmut imagines (2)~
~๐Ÿ”ži will kill you~
~of course, silly~
~draco has a girlfriend (1)~
~draco has a girlfriend (2)~
~safe in his arms~
~๐Ÿ”žyou did so good~
~i like you, moon potter~
~๐Ÿ”žsex with draco malfoy includes...~
~๐Ÿ”žyou're beautiful~
~๐Ÿ”žsoulmates~
~๐Ÿ”žadrian pucey (1)~
~๐Ÿ”žadrian pucey (2)~
~fights (1)~
~๐Ÿ”žfights (2)~
~๐Ÿ”žhappy birthday draco~
~the daughter of a riddle (1)~
~the daughter of a riddle (2)~
~๐Ÿ”ždraco, i'm ready~
~๐Ÿ”žpotter's watching us~
~just a ravenclaw~
~๐Ÿ”ždetention~
~attention~
~๐Ÿ”žmy jealous little girlfriend~
~๐Ÿ”žit's just a nightmare~
~๐Ÿ”žgirlfriend?~
~๐Ÿ”žspin the bottle~
~๐Ÿ”žred presents~
~๐Ÿ”žmalfoy manor~
~๐Ÿ”žrule breaker~
~sleeping in the storm~
~๐Ÿ”žpunishment~
~๐Ÿ”ža liar, a cheat~
~away in paris~
~second choice~
~๐Ÿ”ži'll look after you (1)~
~๐Ÿ”ži'll look after you (2)~
~๐Ÿ”ži'll look after you (3)~
~๐Ÿ”žrewards~
~๐Ÿ”žcolin creevey~
~๐Ÿ”žtied and teased~
~๐Ÿ”žgood things come in three's~
~ophelia malfoy~
~๐Ÿ”žfriction~
~๐Ÿ”žtruth or dare~
~๐Ÿ”žmirror mirror, on the wall~
~๐Ÿ”žvalentine's day~

~๐Ÿ”žtoo much~

32.7K 253 213
By peachy_hunny_pt2

[ ⚠️ contains smut, not suitable for younger ages, if you don't like this stuff then you can skip straight ahead :) ]

Joy Clearwater was the girl that every Hogwarts boy wanted. The boys would say she has the curves of a Goddess, with a perfectly round and peachy arse, and double-D tits they'd fuck.

Joy couldn't deny it, she loved getting these comments, they'd boost her confidence massively, as provocative as they would be; however, she had to act like she didn't like like it, as her boyfriend wouldn't appreciate it very much.

Draco Malfoy was a very protective boyfriend, and he truly did love Joy with all his heart. He really cared for her, and hated the thought of her with any other guy. It angered him. Nobody could ever make him as happy as Joy did.

Of course, Joy knew this, so she'd play it to her advantage. She loved attention from Draco, and if he was busy, she'd just simply have to flirt with a few other guys, simply just to be put right back into her place.

They were in their seventh year now, and it was obvious to pretty much everyone that Draco and Joy would always be together - they'd been through far too much together for them to ever break up now.

This made it easier for Joy to flirt with other guys for attention, as she knew Draco would never break up with her for it.

The two were currently sat in Potions at the very back of the classroom, holding hands as Snape demonstrated how to make the Forgetfulness Potion.

Draco was stroking the top of Joy's hand with his thumb, and even though it was a simple cute gesture, it made Joy want more.

She took her hand away from his, much to his confusion; he looked at her, eye brows furrowed.

"Why'd you do that?" He whispered. He gripped her hand and forced it back to how it was before, fingers entwined tightly, and gave her a stern look telling her to keep it there.

No matter how tight he was holding her hand, Joy still managed to wriggle her fingers back out, with a cheeky giggle.

"I'm not playing Joy, what is your problem?" He asked her, this time shoving his hands into his pockets with a sigh.

"I want to hold something else." She whispered suggestively.

He turned to look at her, staring straight into her eyes.

"No."

He knew exactly what she wanted to hold. And as much as he loved it when she did, he knew now was not the place nor the time.

Joy, however, ignored his verdict, and swiftly moved one of her hands over to his crotch.

She pressed down on it lightly and noticed a slight bump. He had a semi at the thought of her touching him. Joy smirked, knowing exactly what she could do with this.

"No?" She whispered back. She added pressure onto his crotch, moving her palm from side to side, feeling Draco's cock bulge more and more as she continued. "Are you sure?"

She heard a small grunt emit from Draco's mouth, and stopped her movements. She moved her hand so she could unzip Draco's trousers, and she reached into his boxers to pull out his throbbing member.

As she was doing this, Draco was mumbling, telling her to 'stop' even though he wasn't one-hundred percent sure he wanted her to.

He leant forward and rested his chin on his hands that he had closed into fists. He slightly dug his nails into his skin as he felt Joy move her hand up and down his shaft slowly.

"Aghhh-" he breathed quietly.

However, forgetting the class was also deadly silent, listening to Snape's demonstration, he realised his reaction may have been louder than he anticipated.

"Mr Malfoy?" Snape called from the front of the room, as heads turned round to face him. His cheeks burned up slightly, and Joy smirked to herself not stopping her movements. "Is everything okay?"

"Uhh, yes Sir, everything's... fuck..." Draco moved his head down and rested his forehead on his fists as Joy moved her hand faster and faster, up and down.

"Pardon?" Snape asked.

"Everything's fine." Said a breathless Draco, however Joy could detect the venom in his voice, aimed purely at her. "Just stomach ache."

"Very well."

Snape continued with the lesson, and everyone's heads turned back to face the front.

Joy leant forward, her head close enough to Draco's to hear some of the slight moans coming from his mouth.

"Just stomach ache?" She mimicked.

"Fuck - Joy you need to stop." He whispered.

Her movements didn't falter once.

"You don't like it?" She asked, faking being hurt - for attention, of course.

"No baby it's not that - fuck. If you keep doing that, I'm gonna cum, and that really can't happen." He told her, still in a whisper, his voice breaking every few words.

"But that's the point of this Draco." Joy smirked once more. Draco found one of his hands going down to grip her wrist, however he couldn't seem to bring himself to move her hand away. "Cum, Draco."

Draco banged his other fist on the table, igniting everyone's attention back onto him.

"F-fuck Joy!" He shouted, the whole class watching him. "Yes!"

Joy panicked and moved her hand away from Draco's twitching member, however it would appear she moved it away far too soon.

"No - fuck - Joy!"

Shit, shit, shit, thought Joy.

She'd just ruined Draco's orgasm, and by the look on some of the class members faces, a few of them could tell what was going on.

At least Snape couldn't.

Could have been worse, right?

——————————————————

Wrong.

Draco had been rubbing Joy's clit for the past 15 minutes. Seems good, right?

Wrong again. She'd finished three times already, and was extremely overstimulated as Draco continued to rub her sensitive nub as fast as his hands could.

"Nasty fucking slut, denying me like that." He'd been mumbling over and over again as he rubbed and rubbed. She screamed into his hand that he had put over her mouth so nobody thought he was trying to kill her.

Draco continued to rub, even though Joy was now cumming a forth time, squirting all over his hand and the bedsheets.

She gripped onto the hand that Draco had over her mouth, and moved it away, breathing heavily.

"Draco... please..." she breathed out, barely even being able to speak.

"What's wrong baby? Is this too much?"

Joy nodded her head continuously, and much to her surprise, he let go of her shaking legs, and moved from behind her so she fell down onto the bed.

"Thank you Dra-"

"Don't thank me yet." He interrupted. "I'm not done with you."

Joy whimpered as she watched Draco pull his boxers down his slim legs. She wanted this, the problem was that she just couldn't handle it.

"You gonna cum some more for Daddy?"

"I can't Drac-"

A gentle slap on her face shut her up, as Draco positioned himself at her soaked entrance.

"Try that again with my correct name, Princess."

"I can't handle it, Daddy." Joy whimpered.

Draco chuckled darkly, as he bottomed out inside her, causing her to shriek in pleasure.

"Don't be silly, my little slut can handle anything."

He snapped his hips continuously into his quivering girlfriend, watching her face change with each thrust.

Her eyes were slammed shut and her hands were on Draco's back, scratching harsh marks on it.

Draco loved it when she did this, however, it made him grow close to his orgasm quicker.

With Draco's denial earlier, and Joy's overstimulated self, it wasn't going to take very long for either of them to finish, but it was Draco's number one rule for Joy to finish before him.

So at risk, he sped up his movements. While this was bringing Joy closer and closer to her orgasm, it was also making him draw closer too.

Draco was now becoming very stimulated as he thrusted balls deep inside of Joy's wet pussy.

Everything was turning him on, from the noise of his balls slapping against her skin, to her facial expressions, to the squelching sounds of their fluids mixing together.

This only multiplied as Joy finished a fifth time. Draco was glad she had finished so soon, as he knew full well he wouldn't be lasting much longer.

"Ahhhh Draco, f-fuck I can't-"

Another, more lazy, slap to her face was given.

"Wrong... fucking... name!"

Draco's eyes now flung tightly shut, and his mouth opened wide as he groaned loudly, moaning louder than he ever had before.

His long awaited orgasm was finally here, and he was cumming deep inside Joy's beaten pussy, hard.

He gripped onto whatever he could, which just so happened to be one of her tits, and a large section of her hair.

"Daddy, fuck!" She breathed as she felt his hot semen drip right out of him, and into her. If it wasn't for the pill, she'd definitely be pregnant with the amount of cum that had just seeped into her womb.

Draco couldn't talk; he was breathless. He just let out moans and groans of contentment and pleasure.

Once he'd completely finished, he'd pushed all his weight on to his hands, and therefore Joy's breast and hair.

Joy tapped Draco on his stomach a few times, which Draco knew was an alternative way of telling him 'no more' or 'stop' when Joy couldn't get the words out.

So with no words said, he pulled his tired dick out, and collapsed at the side of a half-asleep Joy.

He cuddled up into her chest, deciding to clean up the mess they'd made later; being far to tired to even bother.

"Joy?" He mumbled, his voice breaking slightly.

"Mhm." She hummed tiredly in response.

"Do you need anything?" He asked.

Joy smiled lightly. "No thank you baby."

"Alright." He mumbled, tilting his head back so he could leave a lazy kiss on her neck.

"G'night Princess." He whispered.

Joy simply hummed in response after pecking his head gently, drifting off into a well needed sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 8K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
192K 8.7K 107
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
133K 2.4K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1M 34K 80
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...