What Happens Behind Closed Do...

Από cannedzucchini

Although y/n had worked at the BAU for three years, her life and troubled past remained somewhat reserved fro... Περισσότερα

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Epilogue
The Final Rose
little announcement

Chapter Thirty-Six

3.4K 72 88
Από cannedzucchini

Friday came along faster than any of you could think it would. You two dressed in your most formal as you two drove over to the court where neither of you wanted to be. The big building stood in front of you, and Aaron held you close to him as you two walked inside.

It was a small room that you were guided into. There was a man, a cop, that stood outside with what looked like a list in his hand. He had a name tag that read "Bruce". You were confused about what the list was but decided to ignore it. As you tried to walk into the room, bruce blocked you.

Bruce claimed that you were a conflict of interest and forced you to sit outside of the room, giving you no access or information to how the fight against the assault lawsuit was going. You hated every second of it, you were just sitting on a bench, back pressed against the wall, waiting.

It was the worst thing you could sit through, but things suddenly got better. In Front of you, Garcia walked into the building. Her heels clicked across the floor as she got closer to you, and you could feel a smile grow on your face.

"I heard someone needed company." She said to you, sitting down next to you. "Who told you that?" you wondered because no phones were allowed into that room and you certainly didn't text her.

"Well I didn't actually know but my spidey senses were tingling, and well...I have to go in there in a little bit." she wasn't actually here for you but she was. She's Garcia, she is always there for everyone no matter what.

"Why aren't you in there." she put her arm around you and you leaned into her. "They think I'm a conflict of interest but I don't even understand why. None of this makes any sense to me." you felt yourself choke up but once again you held it back, "All of this is my fault, ya know?" your voice broke but you held back tears.

"Love you need to calm down. You love him and he loves you, and that's all that matters." she rubbed your arm with hers that was wrapped around you. "But that's not the point, this is my dad, this is my family. They're mad at me for making them look bad and now they're just ruining everything to get back at me."

"That's all they do, they're assholes who throw money at problems to cover everything up. But they can't cover this up with money, so they just got revenge." your eyes welled up with tears and this time you couldn't hold them back.

"And I just want to end this all, I didn't even want to drag him into my life, but then I fell for him and I let him in, and now we're here." you let out a silent sob, "And it's all my fault." Garcia's hand moved to the back of your head as she hugged you and held you close.

"It'll all be over soon I promise, and Strauss told us that if this ends unscathed, you guys are welcomed back no issues, no consequences, just a psych eval." she was trying to cheer you up, she just wanted to make you laugh, and it kind of worked.

You sat up, sniffled a bit, and tried to keep a straight face but when you locked eyes with her she made you smile. "See that is what I like to see out of you, you are my sweet sunflower, I don't like sad sunflowers." she pulled a makeup wipe out of her purse to help with your mascara before she gave you some of hers to re-apply.

"Garcia, Penelope." Bruce opened the door and called her into there. You got a quick glance of Aaron when he opened the door and he didn't look too worried which filled you with hope again. Maybe all of his will be okay, you thought to yourself. 

"I have to go in there, and I won't come out until I win, I promise." she gave you another hug before once again, you were alone on the bench outside, and the door closed behind Garcia.

It was silent in the hallway, the room gave off odd muffles but you couldn't make out anything in there. So you just sat there, and you sat there, and you sat there some more. Every so often you would answer a text or two from the team because they all wanted to know how it was going, but besides that, it was a lot of waiting.

Your phone rang shortly after the clock hit 3:30 and the contact was Jessica's, so you assumed it was jack.

"Hello?" you answered sweetly because you knew it was jack.

"Hi y/n!" his voice was excited to hear from you. He would switch between y/n and mom on the occasion, but when he got very excited he called you y/n. Either way, you just liked that he liked you.

"How was school buddy?"

"It was good, Sarah sat next to me during lunch, I like Sarah, she draws good." you felt your cheeks blush. You honestly thought this was the cutest thing. You had no clue who Sarah was, this was his first time mentioning her.

"Is Sarah your friend?" you asked him hoping to get a bit more out of him.

"Yeah. I sit next to her in art, she was line leader two days ago. I was caboose, but that's okay, Can I have her over for a play date?" He seemed happy to have friends and of course you were not going to deny him a playdate.

"Of course, not today though, but we can plan it, I'll talk to Sarah's mommy."

"Sarah's mommy has diabetes" Jack blurted out to you.

You had to hold back a laugh, it's not that you were laughing at the fact that Sarah's mom was a diabetic, it was the casualness with his mention of that. Kids were just so honest that it made you almost laugh.

"That's okay, I'll talk to her on the phone later about a play date," you said before you pulled the phone away and cracked a laugh. You just could not help it.

"When are you going to be home, I like aunt Jessica's but I want to go home," he said to you and it broke your heart a bit. You just wanted to be home with him and Aaron too. You wanted to be anywhere but here.

"I'll make you a promise, We will be home before dinner, and then I'll take you to carmen's to get ice creams," you said to him. Carmen's is the best ice cream shop near you and it was Jack's favorite too. We didn't get it that often but it was a nice treat.

"You promise?" his excited voice rang through the phone, "Of course buddy," you paused when you saw the door open and your heart began to race again wondering who was gonna come out of there. "I gotta go ok? I'll see you later buddy"

"Bye y/n"

"Bye Jack" you hung up the phone as you watched Garcia walk out of the room. She had been in there for what felt like eons, but it was only an hour or two. You put your phone in the bag when she sat next to you.

"How was it?" you asked her

"Your dad's an asshole." she cracked another joke which made the both of you laugh. "But he's going down." her words completely put your heart to rest.

"He had no evidence other than the fact that Aaron punched him, he is an asshole to the judge in there, everyone is sick of him, and when I gave him the video, it was all over for him." she finished with a smile.

"God, I love you." you gave her a huge hug, "I love you so much I can't even begin to comprehend it, I would be nowhere without you."

"Oh, I've known that from the start. Tell me something I don't know, sexy mama." she made a noise that sounded like a growl which you thought was a bit weird but you always put off stuff like that to just 'it's Garcia.'

Although, now that you thought about it, you did a lot with the others too. Everyone had their own quirks, and you never judged them, you would just say "that's just them." You wondered what others would say was "just you."

Garcia sat with you for a while because you needed the company and she wanted to know the results when you did because, as she told you, she's nosy. You two just sat there and talked about everything, you told her about how jack called your mom and she told you about the new plants she got. It was a nice time.

But like clockwork, after two hours of you two talking your mouths off, the door opened again. This time Aaron walked out and your heart stopped. He walked out with a blank face, looking unimpressed with himself.

This scared you, you stood up, your heart in your stomach, worried about what was to come. You ran over to him and he held you in a tight hug. It was silent and heartbreaking.

Aaron leaned down and rested his head on your shoulder. Squeezing you tighter he whispered into your ear.

"We just kicked his ass"

And you leaned away from his hug slightly in complete shock. You had thought that you lost it, and that was it. But that 6 ft man, who is your party boy, just loved to fuck with you and scare you shitless.

"Don't do that to me, I was so worried." his hands moved up your back further, as they pressed you so close to him. "I don't think you understand how much I love you, I hated not having you in there," he said to you while his hand rubbed you back slightly. You just curled in his chest.

Then your dad walked out of the room and you just glared at him.

"I hope you got everything you wanted." he spat at you in the process. This smugness stood atop you, and In any other situation it would be so vastly intimidating, but this time, this time he had no effect on you.

You turned to him stepping up in his face once again. "I did, I got everything I wanted and more. I will never speak to you again, and if you ever come near me or contact me, there will be hell to pay." you berated him again. "I can't even believe that I once thought you loved me, but you never loved me and I sure as hell never loved you. Never fucking come near me again." 

Aaron's lawyer stepped in front of the situation before it got any worse. "Due to new restraining orders you, sir, are not allowed to contact or be within the same room as Y/n and Aaron Hotchner, My clients."

You were shocked. "When did that happen?" you whispered to Aaron as the two of you turned away and walked out of the building to go home. "Because of what you admitted to them doing while in the conference with the bau they were able to use it against him, which in turn he got charged with child abuse, and a restraining order had been placed against him. Apparently, that is why they did not want you to be in the room. You were being used as evidence."

"Oh shit." that's honestly all you could say. All of it was really finally over, Like really, it was finally over. And it was ungodly freeing. He was finally out of your life, your family was finally out of your life. They had no influence on you. You were finally really separated from them. You finally felt like you could breathe.

Strauss met you both outside before you could leave. She reached her hand out for you to shake as you did. "I'm glad this ended this way," she said with a slight smile on her face, "I would love to have both of you back as soon as you can if you're willing." she was extremely kind after this, it was odd but nice to have.

"I would love to come back, and I'm very certain he would as well" you tapped Aaron on the chest who was a little lost in space for a second. "Yes," he said in agreement.

"I'll see you both Monday." she nodded before walking away.

When she was gone, Aaron turned to you, "Let's go home princess." he said to you as he walked you to the car, you got in as he drove off. And when you got home Jack and Jessica were there waiting for you. Your house felt like a house, and you felt like you could actually live your life, without anything holding you back.

Aaron let you cook dinner which was surprisingly delicious, and then the three of you went out to carmen's for ice cream. The warm march night made you feel like summer was approaching and it just felt happy.

When Monday finally did roll around, It felt nice to be back in your routine again. It had been a full two weeks since you had properly spoken to the team. You always felt a hole in your chest when you weren't with them for a while. They were your real family, they were your home, and you felt completely homesick when they weren't around.

You held Aaron's hand as the elevator took you two up to the entrance of the BAU. And when the doors opened, you took a deep breath before walking out. His hand tightly entangled with yours as you burst through the glass doors.

"YOU'RE HOME" you heard Emily yell out as she came to you in a slight jog. "I missed you so much." she hugged you tightly. You missed her too even if it was only two weeks, but for the two of you, it felt like a century.

"I missed you, love," you said before you broke out of the hug and the rest of the team came up to the two of you.

"Sweetcheeks, it's not the same when you are gone." Derek hugged you, "I missed my arm candy," you said back to him with a huge grin.

Spencer gave you a big hug and you ruffled his overgrown hair before JJ walked into the group. "I hope you gorgeous people are ready to be back because we have a case. Are you up for it?" she looked between you and Aaron.

"More ready than ever," you said before Aaron spoke up too, "Let's get started"

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

16.6K 316 22
Y/N has had a thing for Hotch since her first interview with him. He's married, though, and hasn't thought of her as anything more than a subordinate...
282K 7.7K 43
"𝒜𝓃𝒹 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓅𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽 𝒽𝑒𝓁𝓁 ℐ 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓈𝑒𝑒𝓂 𝓉𝑜 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓉 '𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊...
73.3K 1.3K 30
Y/n's trauma leads to her fallout and Spencer's relapse. After an altercation at work Y/n decides to disappear, leaving Spencer alone. After years of...
93.8K 1.7K 22
When Y/N joins the BAU, she gets along with everyone... Everyone except resident genius Spencer Reid, that is. The tension is obvious, the rest of th...