addison and charli fairytale<...

Oleh gxgstoriess

An fanfict of addison and charli. Charli ends up falling for her bestfriend, whilst being with her loyal girl... Lebih Banyak

ᴘᴀʀᴛ 2!
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 3!
ᴘᴀʀᴛ 4
part 5

ᴘᴀʀᴛ 1 (ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ)

1.3K 3 0
Oleh gxgstoriess

hey! im charli damelio, heres me!:

im 18! I have a girlfriend named jules, i have been together with her for 2 years, i love her to death. buttt, i also sort of have a thing for the most beautiful girl ever! The Addison Rae, god shes beautiful the way she moves her hair in the wind ugh. It would be a dream to be with her. To feel her kisses on your neck. Have some plessaures from her. All i can think of is feeling her ass on my pussy.

heres jules, my girlfriend, shes 19 years old i love her so much, its like falling for your bestfriend.

heres my cute best friend addison. God shes adorable. shes the same age as me! (18)

this is my sister dixie, (shes older) shes 20 years old!<3 shes been there for me alot i love her. (sister way)

-sigh- now this, as you may know the "gRoOmEr" is my ex-girlfriend. We dated before she went down hill with cody. Shes now dating dawson and is pregant. I dont talk to here but we are friends!
-
-
-
Heres mine and my sisters room!:

my sisters, dixies.
-
-

My room!
-
-
words: 200

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

132K 2.4K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
384K 12.2K 88
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...
136K 8K 94
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
798K 48.2K 120
Y/N L/N is an enigma. An outgoing, cheerful, smiley teenage boy. Happy, sociable, excitable. A hidden gem in the rough of Japan's younger soccer pl...