๐“๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž ๐”๐œ๐ก๐ข๐ก๐š ๐‡๐ž๐ข๏ฟฝ...

Autorstwa LamaXebecs

If the Uchiha are a clan of hatred, then she is the greatest example of that. With a power akin to that of he... Wiฤ™cej

Introduction
Welcome Back
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch. 16
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.22
Ch.23
Ch.24
Ch.25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch.31
Ch.32
Ch.33
Ch.34
Ch.35
Uchiha Itachi of the leaf~
The Great Kazekage Falls~
My soulmate~๐Ÿ–ค
NARUTO~
Father
UฬถCฬถHฬถIฬถHฬถAฬถ ฬถKฬถEฬถIฬถKฬถOฬถ
Mixed Feelings
DREAM~
Uchiha Keiko Of The Leaf~!
T O R T U R E ~
SENJU BLOOD
Bakashi ~
Teasing Senpai ~
Keiko's Stay At Kakashis House~
Burn
o~ EMS ~o
Happiness
Pain
Okaa-Sama
๐•ธ๐–†๐–—๐–
หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ด๐“ช๐“ฐ๐“ฎ-๐“ข๐“ช๐“ถ๐“ช โ€ขยฐ*"หœ.โ€ขยฐ*"หœ
๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ณ๐“ฎ๐“ฌ๐“ฝ ๐“ฃ๐“ผ๐“พ๐“ด๐“ฒ-๐“๐“ธ-๐“œ๐“ฎ
๐“•๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ
Chapter 60
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡Chapter 61 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡ Chapter 62 โ—‡โ”€โ”€โ—‡
โ– โ”โ– Chapter 64โ– โ”โ– 
โœจ Chapter 65 โœจ
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฐษชษดแด€สŸ ส™แด€แด›แด›สŸแด‡
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102 Q/A ANSWERS!
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
๐–๐ž๐๐๐ข๐ง๐ 
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 114
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
๐™๐™„๐™‰๐˜ผ๐™‡ ๐˜พ๐™ƒ๐˜ผ๐™‹๐™๐™€๐™

Ch.21

6.5K 247 34
Autorstwa LamaXebecs

◦•●◉✿ Painful Memories ✿◉●•◦

🢃
🢃
🢃

o~Uchiha Tamika~o

"Mother?"

"Yes, Darling?"

"Why does love cause pain if it's good?" Tamika smiles at her eldest child.

"You love us, don't you?"

"Of course."

"Would you be mad if someone killed us?"

"Of course."

"There you go."

"Oh..." She nods.

"I think I understand. But, mother?"

"Yes?"

"Have you ever killed for family?"

"Sadly, yes."

"Would it be okay if I did?"

"Killing is never okay. But sometimes, we must do it."

"Oh..." 

"But mother, What would you say our reason for killing is...?"

"..."

"There is no reason."

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

Week 3 of the month~

"Keiko? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, my friend." 

"You two dating, or what?" Both eyes shift to the white haired man, unamused.

"No." They both reply.

"I will not be with anyone, especially at such a young age or I will end up like you." His eye twitches as Naruto snorts and continues his training.

"What's so bad about me?!"

"You're harassing women, instead of spending that time on training."

"I...What about you?!"

"I'm ill."

"Tch!"

"Keiko?"

"Yes, friend?"

"Why do you speak like that?"

"Like what?"

"So formally." Her eye twitches.

"HAH! I TOLD YOU THAT YOU TALK TOO FORMALLY!"

"Yes, Yes. Whatever, you're taking my chakra either way."

"HAH!"

"Keiko-Chan?" She blinks.

"Forgive me. I was lost in thought."

"See what I mean!?"

"No, I do not."

"There you go again!"

Keiko sighs, resting her head.

"Goodnight."

"Heh?! But it's morning!"

"Goodnight." Jiraiya replies, not removing his eyes from the women bathing.

"IT'S MORNING, DATTEBAYO!"

◦•●◉✿ Uchiha Itsuka ✿◉●•◦

"Mangekyou Sharingan...Huh?"

"Yes."

"Well," He activates his own mangekyou, showing it to the aweing female.

"I have something called, Eternal Mangekyou sharingan. We all must have this if we do not desire to go blind. Your grandmother, gave her mangekyou to your father, while my brother gave his mangekyou to your mother as he was about to die and she had just unlocked Mangekyou."

"I know what happens when you unlock it, but how do you unlock it?" His eyes sadden.

"Unfortunately, our family seems to be cursed with pain. The mangekyou sharingan must be unlocked with immense emotional pain."

"How would I unlock it?"

"Well...My guess, since you probably only care of us...We would have to be killed."

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

"Honestly, Keiko-Chan. I understand your anger for Orochimaru, but do you have to hate Jiraiya-sama for it?"

"I don't hate him."

"Really? You scowl each time you see him and your killing intent spikes. Why is that?" Shikaku looks at the young heiress, who stares at the moving water and setting sun.

"He failed to capture Orochimaru, he was too weak. Him and lord third were too weak to bring Orochimaru back to the village. They let emotions get in the way."

"It can't be helped Keiko. We are all humans, and without emotion we would no longer be so."

"Emotions are useless."

"That is not true. Without emotions, you would not desire revenge." She growls at him.

"Our love makes us more powerful. When you have something you want to protect, you become stronger."

"Hn." He sighs at her stubborness.

"You're more powerful when your protecting Naruto, are you not?"

"I am always powerful."

"But you feel the need to always protect him, even if it cost you your life. Just that fact, shows the increase in your strength when your fighting for something to protect."

"Hn..."

"Big sister?"

"Hn?"

"Why do we kill...?"

She blinks at him, recalling when she too had asked the question when she was only but a toddler. She had been given many answers from her family members, each leading to one simple answer.

"Why do we kill...Why ask?"

"I'm just...Curious. I hear about others being killed and wonder, why so much killing?"

"Well, everyone has their own reasons."

"But why do you think we kill?"

"..."

"To survive."

"Enough! Orochimaru is roaming around the village, endangering all the people and you're simply relaxing?! This is why I requested for extra security during the third round!"

"You make good points, but Orochimaru is an S-Class rogue ninja. We've had our best shinobi searching the village for him, but we can't find him." The hokage replies calmly, inhaling smoke from his pipe.

"That's the point! Konoha shinobi have become weak! They ought to be called useless!"

"They are not useless! You are just exceptionally skilled!"

"They could be just as great as I, if we increased the training!"

"That's enough, Keiko! This conversation is done!" She slams her fist on the desk in anger.

"You're allowing your pathetic emotions to get through. Orochimaru is no longer the young boy you trained! He's a monster, get that through your idiotic mind!" She hisses as his eyes widen before closing calmly.

'She's right. A part of me doesn't want Orochimaru to be found, so I don't have to kill him...'

"And what about you?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Are you truly concerned for the safety of the villagers? Or are you simply using that as an excuse to kill Orochimaru yourself, for what he did to your family?" Her breathing shortens as she grits her teeth.

"If I find him, I'll kill him! Whether it be in front of mere children, or civilians, I'll kill him in the most brutal of ways!" With that, she slams the door leaving a sad and guilty hokage.

'I just keep on failing...'

"Whoa! What's your problem?" Ebisu hisses before cowering when Keiko's bloodshot eyes turn to him and her glare increases, releasing some of her Killing intent.

"S-Sorry..." 

She huffs angrily, gripping her sword tightly and walking out the building towards a deserted training ground. What she didn't expect was to see her sensei and cousin training.

"Keiko? What are you doing here?"

"Hn. Leave me alone, I'm not here for either of you." She walks past them until they could barely see her figure and could not hear her. Keiko sits down, placing a scroll on the ground and bringing out another scroll from it along with a book and objects to write with.

She grabs the book labeled 'The Uzumaki Clan Fuinjutsu Secrets' and starts writing where she had previously left off.

Furrowing her brows each time she has trouble figuring something out, or when her head hurts. She was frustrated.

She had been working on this the entire month, and only now fell on a problem that was taking too much time to solve.

What?

Did you think she was just relaxing for the month?

No.

No, no. Uchiha's don't relax. 

She was working on a seal she had begun to create when she was simply eleven years of age. A seal, specifically for Orochimaru.

The man who killed her family.

She wasn't stupid. It was almost unheard of for a simple teenager to defeat a former sannin, nonetheless the strongest of the three. And no matter how much it irked her to admit, Orochimaru was very strong.

The least she could do, is remove his ability to perform jutsu.

"It's Ta." She jumped slightly at the new voice, looking up to see the silver haired man looking at her scroll.

"What?"

"The answer is Ta." She looks down at the paper, analyzing it for a second before writing down the Ta kanji.

"Hn."

"No thank you?" She ignores him, hiding the rest of the scroll even though he had read the entire thing.

"What is it?"

"None of your concern."

"I could help you."

"I don't need your help." She spat as he raised his hands defensively.

"Right..." Keiko removes her glasses and looks at the storage seal on her hand.

'Inside of this scroll...Unimaginable power that I refuse to take...' She frowns, redirecting her attention to the scroll and finishing off the last line.

"One more line...And I should be able to perform this..."

"Are you creating a seal?"

"None of your-"

"I won't do anything, honestly I don't really care i'm just curious."

"What if I did?"

"Then that's amazing." She blinks at him several times, not expecting a compliment. Her face remains blank and she looks away, back at the scroll.

"That's amazing, Keiko! You finally got the jutsu down!"

"That's so cool, big sister!"

"That's very impressive, my daughter."

"That's incredible, Keiko!"

"Hehe! Thank you!"

"Thank you..." She mutters, packing the scroll away as the silver haired man slightly got over the shock of her thanking someone. He instead focuses on the slight downturn of her usual neutral lips, and wonders if he had said something wrong.

"Is everything alright?" And just like that, her face was now normal.

"Hn."

'She says that more than Sasuke!'

"Are you leaving?" She walks past him, jumping off the side of the training grounds as he sighs.

"You could have just said yes..."

◦•●◉✿ ✿◉●•◦

"Father, Mother, Grandfather. Please tell me, why do we hate?"

"Well...Hate is caused by pain, and love. Often, when someone hates someone or something, it is because they have something they do not."

"Do you hate anyone?" Indra chuckles.

"Now why would I hate someone when I have everything?"

"What do you mean, everything?"

"I have you, your mother, your brother, your grandfather, and your soon to be sister." Itsuka and Tamika smile at the male.

"Family is all you need."

"But, why?"

"Because you are bound together, forever. Bound by blood. Your friends may always stay by your side, if lucky, but your family is stuck with you. No matter how distanced you are from them, you will always hold the smallest ounce of love for them in your heart."

"Oh..." Tamika giggles, choosing a quote for the young girl.

""Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that."" Keiko nods her head. (Martin Luther king jr.)

"I think I understand now." She smiles at them.

"I love you all."

"We love you too, Keiko."

"If only that love had been enough to save you all."

(Yeesh, I'm updating this from the future and damn I'm a depressing person HAHA.

Edited May 25th, 2021. Hi Simp42dm3n <3)

Czytaj Dalej

To Teลผ Polubisz

2.7K 108 7
When a mother dies the only thing she expects is to see the pearly gates of heaven, but what she didn't expect is being reborn into a TV show she lov...
745K 35.3K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
282K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
282K 9.9K 40
A shy and quiet girl, Akira needs a mask to hide from strangers in the crowd. But she just can't hide from the mysterious mask maker of the Hysy ArtM...