Chinese Novel Recommendation

By readnovelsallday

The novels I have read so far till now are mostly- Romance, Transmigration, Reincarnation, Rebirth, Villaine... More

Rich Parents And Hot Brother Found Me At Last
Delicate Best Friend of the Female Lead
The Master Became a Madam
I just want to freeload your luck
After Transmigration, I Spit Rainbow Farts and Overturned the Car
The Villain Setting Collapse
I Am Married To A Male Protagonist
The Green Tea Female Partner With the Male Lead
Professional Stand-in, With an Hourly Salary of 100,000
Hitting Up The Big Leagues with a Green Tea Personality
author's ranting

Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday

1K 7 0
By readnovelsallday

Title: Post-apocalyptic Cannon Fodder Pampered Everyday

Book Cover:

Genre: Fantasy, Romance, Post Apocalyptic, Rebirth, Transmigration, Zombies

Status: Completed

Chapter: 181

Read at: mtlnovel.com

Novel Summary:

Ruan Ning transmigrated into a novel where the male lead reborn in the post-apocalyptic world and she became the cannon fodder who died early in the novel.

She had an overly attractive face and a delicate physique so she could only hug her brother's thighs if she wanted to survive. However, the reborn male lead was black-hearted, distrustful of anyone, and had a disagreeable character.

Ruan Ning carried herself cautiously and was an obedient sister who followed whatever her brother said. Finally, she was recognized by her brother and taken under his wings. Yet, a few months later...

Ruan Ning covered her mouth which had been kissed while contemplating the purpose of her existence. She could no longer continue hugging thighs! She could never imagine that as she thought of him as a brother and he actually wanted to be her husband?

In the beginning, Gu Yi Cheng thought that this sister of his was dispensable and he wouldn't even blink if he pushed her towards a horde of zombies.

Later on, he cherished and protected her and didn't let her be placed in harm's way.

Note: The male and female leads are not blood-related.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

236K 2.6K 22
I have found an ideal life. I have a loving husband, no work and no danger. This is exactly what I wanted when I ran away and changed my identity. Bu...
815K 35.5K 57
"Mujhe jhelna mushkil hai nader," she said with a smile while her gaze was fixed on the table. ("It's difficult to tolerate me, Nader") "Main jhel l...
224K 5.1K 50
A simple girl who works for her boss as a personal assistant. Right, expect he is dangerous. She just doesn't know it. He's a mafia boss. He saves h...
285K 19.5K 57
ABHIMANYU RATHORE :- Rude , workaholic CEO of Rathore Empire .Devilesing hot , every girls drools over him .But loves his family to dearest . . SAKS...