The Hostage - Suayeon fanfic...

By Uyenlai810

... More

Chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 28 - end

chapter 27

539 25 2
By Uyenlai810

Chapter 27.

A terrible dream, and Siyeon couldn't tell whether it was an illusion, or reality, but for sure, the pain in the corner of her eye was real, she cried so much that she could. It's okay to be blind.

After a while, she felt a warm hand on her cheeks, wiping away the bitter tears ..

Lost in that warm hand, she tilted her head, to feel all that seduction of love ...

The sunlight woke her up….

Siyeon opened her eyes, a different image appeared ...

Bora ... she was looking at Siyeon, her hand wiping Siyeon’s tears ...

Siyeon really cried, not in a dream, Bora wiped tears for her real, not in a dream.

- Singnie ... why are you crying? - Bora asked gently.

Her voice, long ago to be heard, is so peaceful.

- Bora - Siyeon sobbed, hugging her. Siyeon hugged her tightly, Siyeon heard her dying breath

maybe because the hug was too tight, but Siyeon didn't care, because she missed Bora to dead ...

- Bora, you woke up.

- Singnie, seeing you again, it's so lucky - SuA burst into tears, she can't imagine what's going on ..

When she opened her eyes, she thought that she was in another world, but the scene was really real, and Siyeon was right next to her ...

Then, why did she wake up? Did JiU agree to save her?

- How do you feel now? Hungry? Thirsty? Are you tired?

- I'm fine, honey - SuA leaned forward and kissed Siyeon once.

- I had nightmares - Siyeon said sadly.

- It's okay, I'm here with you. - SuA smiled, she put her hand on Siyeon's neck, she kissed Siyeon’s eyes, wanting to heal the pain that is entangled in those eyes. Her body moved, her heart was filled with joy, she was able to touch Siyeon, she could hug Siyeon.

- Minji made an antidote for you.

- Is she here?

- No, I met her at Odd Eye, and brought the antidote here.

- Minji agrees to save me ...?

- I went to Switzerland to find her, forcing her to save you, I planned to kill Kim Yoohyeon if Minji didn't compromise.

SuA blinked, she was surprised ...

- Thank goodness for not taking you away - Siyeon hugged her, just like that for a long time.

Never before had she felt as peaceful as she was now, her physical pain was completely gone.

- Thank you.

- Let's take a shower, then eat, it's time for lunch.

----

A happy time passed, SuA and Siyeon went back to Switzerland, because Siyeon really wants to go to Poison Love for dinner ..

Today is Siyeon's birthday ...

- For you, birthday present - SuA handed Siyeon a binoculars. Romance is circulating around the space, jazz music runs lightly to every note, the Rhine is still flowing as its cycle. In the evening, the river sparkles with 7 colors thanks to the led lights built below.

Poison Love's food is insanely delicious, red wine is delicious too ...

The waiter is bringing out the dessert ...

- Binoculars? - Siyeon was surprised with the gift.

- Now use it to see the sky, stay the same for 5 minutes - SuA pointed to the sky which was about to turn late at night, today's Swiss weather is extremely temperate, can not take a breeze loud, bring a quiet to peaceful.

Siyeon complied, raising her face and looking at the sky through the prism of binoculars.

- What do you see?

- I can't see anything, it's dark - Siyeon pouted.

- That's my life without you - SuA let out her voice, flirting gently.

- Ah - Siyeon smiled happily, then a few seconds later, a very beautiful image appeared, like a galaxy, with a lot of glittering constellations.

- Have you seen the stars?

- I see it.

- Find the biggest star, see?

- I can see.

- That star, named Lee Siyeon, I bought it, and named the copyright.

- Oh wow - Siyeon was so surprised, the bottom of her eyes was teary, she was emotionally about to cry.

- When you have time, you can go up there and do whatever you want, because you’re the boss.

- Can I put down my binoculars?

- Okay - said SuA

Siyeon lowered her head, when her eyes left the binoculars, that was when SuA saw that those brown eyes were all red because of crying.

That binocular is connected to a telescope, creating an image of the galaxy indirectly.

- Bora, you are so hateful, you always make me cry - Siyeon said, wiping her eyes with a tissue, making SuA laugh.

- Star certificate, so you have a second property. - SuA showed Siyeon a cardboard paper, with the big Lee Siyeon on it clearly, and the star image.

- What is my first asset? - Siyeon asked ignorantly

- Me. I’m your property, you can do whatever you want - SuA raised her face to be closer to Siyeon, and Siyeon also approaching her, their faces are only 10cm apart.

- You are so hateful, I have to punish you – Siyeon said. SuA knows she wants to get drunk.

Today SuA wears a purplish black dress with a V-neck, and Siyeon is still in the old style, casual pants and a white shirt.

- I have some more presents for you, but it's in Paradise, when you go home you'll see it.

- What's that? - Siyeon continued to be surprised.

- Digital interface for Midi instruments you like, hat, shoes, pants, body lotion, underwear too, I saw you looking for these on the internet, you must be planning to shop, so I bought it for you too.

- You made me stop wanting to hate you again - Siyeon pretended to be sullen

SuA laughed, she leaned forward to kiss Siyeon’s lips.

- Happy birthday to Singnie, my love.

- When I have free time, I will pull you up to that star, onto my own property, and lock you up.

- Why?

- Because you are so ideal, someone will take you away from me.

SuA leans back and laughs ...

That night, she dragged Siyeon to an extremely beautiful hotel, rented the most expensive room there, the room was located on the top floor, closest to the sky, the bedroom half surrounded by glass. Siyeon pushed her against the glass after the two finished bathing, with no cloth left on, her back facing the starry space, Siyeon slid her lips from top to bottom.

- Bora, you're so hot - Siyeon glued her face to SuA’s chest, rubbing SuA hard nipples, and SuA couldn't help but let out sensitive screams.

SuA curled her body to the limit, her eyes were stunned to see nothing, Siyeon squeezed her butt, then moved one hand between her legs, making her tremble. She lifted her legs, let her cuddle Siyeon’s waist.

Siyeon lifted her head and kissed SuA, then walked back to the edge of the bed.

SuA sat on Siyeon's lap, put her hand in Siyeon’s hair, kissed Siyeon violently, she saw Siyeon leaning back a little because of her attack.

- Ah ~~~ - Siyeon exclaimed softly, before leaving, she tasted a bit of fishy taste.

Looks like she bit Siyeon’s lips bleed.

- Are you okay? - She touched Siyeon’s lips, showing concern

- Isn't this good?

- Why?

- Because every time I get hurt I will miss you - Siyeon smiled stupidly.

And SuA too, she never ceases to be funny with Siyeon’s crazy jokes.

The person who made Siyeon cry, it was her, the person who made Siyeon hurt, it was her ...

SuA have sinned Siyeon too much, and she needs to be responsible for making up for everything ..

Siyeon pulled SuA down, kissed her fiercely.

SuA hugged Siyeon’s neck, rubbed her hips against Siyeon’s stomach, and the place was wet before ...

The semen slowly dripped down Siyeon, SuA pulled away, then she turned Siyeon’s face down, one hand cupped Siyeon’s chest, one hand went down, one finger gently inserted ...

- Ahhh - Siyeon gasped, her breath, always soft, like a peaceful wind.

- Curvy buttocks up ..

- Bora ... ah ... awesome - Siyeon groaned, SuA continued her finger, she kissed Siyeon on the back, kissed the roman numeral tattoo on it, Siyeon recently tattooed her birthday. This tattoo runs from Siyeon’s back to armpits ...

And SuA was licking Siyeon’s armpits in an irresistible way ..

- Ah ... I can't ... stand it - Siyeon shouted because of her urgency, she reached the top. She leaned back against the edge of the bed, pulled SuA up along, their lips still stuck together, then she spreads her legs wide to the sides, pulled SuA into her lap, SuA’s back pressed against her chest, she pressed her nose to SuA’s neck, she breathed, then fumbled all over SuA’s body.

In front of the current SuA, the Swiss night sky, the moonlight is already high, she is on the top floor of the tallest building in this city, so no building can be seen. Also, this is a very magical scene.

- I want to bite your neck, it looks really sexy - Siyeon brushed all of SuA’s hair aside, then prepared to bite ..

- No, yesterday's stains weren't blurred - SuA dodged a bit, Siyeon tormented her every night, and always left a hickey, everywhere on her body, and especially her neck and biceps. And her body is the type that is prone to bruising and very visible bruises.

- I'll take another bite then you don't go out on the street tomorrow - Siyeon grinned, SuA laughed and hit her lightly on the chest. She kissed SuA’s shoulder, SuA’s neck, her hand slid up and then crawled downwards, stimulating SuA’s pussy, making SuA curls her hips to catch her.

- Bora ………. - Siyeon called out SuA’s name, lustfully, she swallowed every piece of skin on SuA’s chest, then to the middle of SuA’s neck.

SuA raised her head all the way, Siyeon’s fingers, Siyeon’s tongue driving her crazy. Siyeon makes her comfortable, then slowly hurry her, then make her unable to bear it, her screams echoed throughout the room ..

- Urrg ... ... coming out ... ahhh

SuA ran out of energy, she plopped down on the bed, her eyes couldn't open anymore, then suddenly there was a voice message on her phone ...

Siyeon opened it and read it for her ...

- JiU texted you

End chapter 27    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.1K 1.4K 23
A story about two girls with completely different stories but with one wish - to be loved. What will happen when they'll meet? Will it be an easy lov...
12.1K 767 22
Siyeon's Pov - I don't want to arrange troubles. Get the car from here. - Or what?" the girl raised an eyebrow mockingly. And it's true. What can I d...
4.5K 291 15
....
182K 5.1K 163
Kpop girl group Dreamcatcher cause who doesn't love these 7 beautiful dorks.