Soft Whispers - Fred Weasley...

Per uglydiaries

πƒπŽπ'𝐓 π˜πŽπ” 𝐒𝐄𝐄 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 π˜πŽπ” πƒπŽ π“πŽ πŒπ„? 𝐈 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐀𝐓, 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏, πŽπ‘ ππ‹πŽπŽπƒπ˜ 𝐓... MΓ©s

Author's note
[ Chapter 1 ]
[ Chapter 2 ]
[ Chapter 3 ]
[ Chapter 4 ]
[ Chapter 5 ]
[ Chapter 6 ]
[ Chapter 7 ]
A/N
[ Chapter 8 ]
[ Chapter 9 ]
[ Chapter 10 ]
[ Chapter 11 ]
[ Chapter 12 ]
[ Chapter 13 ]
[ Chapter 14 ]
[ Chapter 15 ]
[ Chapter 16 ]
[ Chapter 17 ]
[ Chapter 18 ]
[ Chapter 19 ]
[ Chapter 20 ]
[ Chapter 21 ]
[ Chapter 22 ]
[ Chapter 23 ]
[ Chapter 24 ]
[ Chapter 25 ]
[ Chapter 26 ]
[Chapter 27 ]
[ Chapter 28 ]
[ Chapter 29 ]
[ Chapter 30 ]
[ Chapter 31 ]
[ Chapter 33 ]
[ Chapter 34 ]
[ Chapter 35 ]
[ Chapter 36 ]
[ Chapter 37 ]
[ Chapter 38 ]
[ Chapter 39 ]
[ Chapter 40 ]
[ Chapter 41 ]
[ Chapter 42 ]
[ Chapter 43 ]
[ Chapter 44 ]
[ Chapter 45 ]
[ Chapter 46 ]
[ Chapter 47 ]
[ Chapter 48 ]
[ Chapter 49 ]
[ Chapter 50 ]
[ Chapter 51 ]
[ Chapter 52 ]
[ Chapter 53]
[ Chapter 54 ]
Surprise <3
[ Chapter 55 ]
[ Chapter 56 ]
[ Chapter 57 ]
[Chapter 58]
[ Chapter 59 ]
[ Chapter 60 ]
[ Chapter 61 ]
Author Note <3
[ Chapter 62 ]
[ Chapter 63 ]
[ Chapter 64 ]
[ Chapter 65 ]
[ Chapter 66 ]

[ Chapter 32 ]

3K 79 112
Per uglydiaries

(Y/n) was wrapped in hugs by the time she had gotten off the platform. Her arms wrapped tightly around the twins and she told them all the fun she had with Aiden. Wren made her promise that his visit to her house would be a secret.

"So, tell me about your latest prank," (y/n) said with a lighthearted laugh as they walked to the common room together. Wren, Lee, and Angelina were following closely behind them.

"You missed it!" George said as he looked over to Fred.

"Yeah, we played a wicked prank on Malfoy and his goons," Fred laughed letting his fingers caress her back. She felt her face heat up at the sudden contact- trying her hardest for it not to get to her.

"Wow looks like you guys had a good holiday. Thanks again for the honeydukes sweets. They were so delicious."

"Anything for our best friend," George said with a smile.

The twins had made a small care package as her Christmas gift filling it with all her favorite sweets and joke shop supplies. It was one of the nicest gifts, and she appreciated the thought.

"I surely missed some girl time," Angelina said walking up and pulling her away from the twins. "Sorry, but I'm taking her," she smirked- dragging (Y/n) up into the girl's dormitory as she winked at George.

"Wow, you must have really missed me," (y/n) laughed as she walked over and sat on her bed. Alicia and Katie were nowhere to be seen which she was grateful for as she watched her friend. "Ang, what's wrong?"

Angelina was currently walking back and forth, pacing as she twirled her wand in her hand. "(Y/n), I overheard something, and we have a problem," she said taking a seat on her bed as she looked over.

"What'd you hear?"

(Y/n) was starting to feel a little uneasy as she looked over at her best friend. Angelina always had a sweet and calm demeanor; she had rarely seen her freak out in all their years of friendship. Ang was the type to make all the bad go away.

"I think Hazel is planning another attack against you with Fred," she sighed. "I overheard her talking to Pansy Parkinson about how she was going to plan a date with him."

"I don't understand what her problem is. I've never even done anything to her before."

"I'm just worried for you."

"Thanks Ang, I appreciate you."

(Y/n) laid down on her bed, relaxing as she felt another day take over her. She had a bad feeling that something bad was going to happen. And she was not ready to find out what it was.

***

The next couple of months flew by faster than (y/n) would have liked. She spent most of her time with Hermione and Ginny as she studied for her OWLS. She had spent the last two nights in detention with the twins as they had gotten caught by Filch when they were filling the Slytherin common room with bubbles.

She was lacking in sleep due to the detention as she slugged her way to Professor McGonagall's office. She lightly knocked before opening up the door.

Professor McGonagall was seated behind her desk. Her robes were sleek, and it looked like she was wearing a new hat.

"Ah, Ms. Carter please come in and take a seat." (y/n) nodded, closing the door behind her as she took a seat across from her. "As you may know this meeting is to go over your career ideas you might have, and to help you decide what subjects you should continue into the sixth and seventh year. Have you thought about what you would like to do after you leave Hogwarts?"

In truth (y/n) wasn't really sure what she wanted to do. She was torn by so many choices and she couldn't think of one that fitted her more than the other. She had been dreading this meeting for quite some while. It also didn't help that after this meeting she was supposed to head on to the quidditch field and try to win the quidditch cup.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not sure," she admitted as she avoided Professor McGonagall's eye.

"That is completely fine, but if I may I do have a few suggestions that might be helpful. Dragonologist, Professional Quidditch Player, Professor, Healer."

(Y/n) nodded as she let out a sign. "I know Charlie Weasley wants me to study with him in Dragonology, but well-"

Professor McGonagall nodded as she sent her a small smile. "But your heart is not in it. If I may (y/n), I think you would make an excellent auror. You'd need top grades- they require a minimum of five N.E.W.T.S, and nothing under. Is this something you would be interested in?"

(Y/n) let a small smile escape her lip as she nodded. Professor McGonagall smiled as she continued reading off a list on of her paper. "Your classes will not accept you if you receive a grade of anything under {exceeds expectations}. Then, you will be forced to undergo a stringent series of different test to understand your mentality along with an aptitude test when you get into the office. It is a difficult career path; they only take the best, but I believe that you will be able to accomplish many wonderful things."

"Thank you professor, that means a lot. I promise to not disappoint," She said getting up from her chair.

"Oh, and one more thing (Y/n)," Professor McGonagall called out as she reached the door. "Good luck at tonight's match. I look forward to winning the cup this year."

(Y/n) nodded as she rushed out of her classroom and down to the locker rooms. She smiled as she entered and saw Angelina and Alicia already in their uniforms.

"We got this," (Y/n) said as she opened up her locker and slipped on her uniform.

"Maybe we should leave the pep talk for Wood," Angelina said with a laugh as she led the girls to where the rest of the team was waiting. (Y/n) walked over, standing next to Fred and Harry as Wood stood in the center.

(y/n) could hear the shouts of the crowd outside. "Go Gryffindor! Lions for the win!" Her adrenaline rushing through her veins as she felt herself pumped for the match.

"Okay, listen up," Wood said. "We have a really good team. Remember that the Slytherins like to play dirty but we have something they don't have, anyone can guess?"

"Talent?"

"Better attitude?"

"Good looks?"

Oliver looked horrified as everyone started to call out random stuff. "No, we have Harry Potter! And now that he has a firebolt I'm sure we're going to win!"

(Y/n) had learned that during Christmas break Harry had received a firebolt from a mysterious person. She was pretty sure she knew from who, but it didn't make any sense to her.

"So, let's make this the best game we've ever played!"

The team cheered as they made their way onto the pitch. (Y/n) looked up as Lee and Wren sat in the commentary booth. She slowly put her hand on Fred's shoulder who immediately followed her actions.

"Where thoust go."

"I will follow," the twins said in unison.

"Okay, Lee it looks like the Gryffindor team had made it to the pitch," Wren said in the microphone- a smile on his face as this was his first game with Lee commentary.

"Ah, yes indeed the best house on the field."

"Jordan!" McGonagall called out.

"Sorry professor, only telling the truth. Anyways, we have the team captain- Wood, along with Weasley, Weasley, Carter, Johnson, and Spinnet."

"And here comes the Slytherin team," Wren said a frown forming on his face. "We have Captain Flint along with-" His voice drowned out by the boos from ¾ of the stadium.

"Captains shake hand" Madam Hooch said, blowing her whistle and releasing the bludger up in the air.

(Y/n) let the air consume her as she flew her broom through the air. Angelina currently had the ball as she flew downward away from the Slytherins. She pushed forward as Ang threw the ball. (Y/n) gripped it effortless as she sped through and threw it into the goalpost.

"And that's ten points to Gryffindor!"

(Y/n) smiled to herself as she turned to fly back towards the ball when she felt something hard hit her side almost knocking her off her broom.

"Sorry, didn't see you there." Flint said as he snarled and flew away. Moments later Fred had chucked his beaters club at the back of Flint head. Flint's nose smashed into his broom making it bleed profoundly.

"That will do!" Madam Hooch said blowing her whistle. "Penalty shot to Gryffindor for unprovoked attack on their chaser. Penalty shot to Slytherin for deliberate damage to their chaser!"

"Come off it, miss!" Fred howled, but Madam Hooch blew her whistle as Alicia flew forward to take the plenty shot.

"Come on Alicia," Lee yelled into the silence that had descended the crowd. "YES! SHE'S BEATEN THE KEEPER! TWENTY-ZERO TO GRYFFINDOR."

(Y/n) watched Flint sharply as he flew forward to take the plenty shot. Wood was hovering in front of the Gryffindor goalpost, his jaw clenched.

(Y/n) wasn't surprised as Wood was able to knock the ball away and the game continued to play on. The game started to get rougher as the Slytherins continued to play dirty which consisted of Fred and George seeking revenge out of the Slytherin chasers.

"Disgusting, in all my year of Quidditch I have never seen this foul playing in my life," Madam Hooch yelled as she blew another whistle from a penalty shot for Slytherin. Angelina rushed up, scoring Gryffindor another ten points as the game continued to play on.

(Y/n) had just made another score as she watched Harry dive for the golden snitch. Her breath hitched in her throat as she realized Malfoy wasn't all that far behind him.

Harry threw himself forward, taking both hands off his broom. He knocked Malfoy's arm out of the way as his finger gripped the small ball.

"YES!" (y/n) and the rest of the crowd screamed. Wood sped straight to Harry, a smile on his face as the crowd cheered. They had done it. They had won the Quidditch cup. (Y/n) let her feet land on the ground as she ran over to Fred, jumping up and wrapping her harms around his neck.

"We did it!" She yelled. Fred tightened his grip around her waist as he spun her around. He was slightly bruised up on his arms, and he was sporting a busted lip but (y/n) didn't mind as George threw his arms around them.

"We won the cup!" George yelled. (Y/n) let out a laugh as she turned around and pulled Alicia and Angelina into a hug. She had never felt so much serotonin.

"Come on, let's go get ready for the party tonight," Alicia said as she pulled her away. (Y/n) let her drag her back to the locker room when she quickly showered and put on a pair of fresh clothes.

"I can't believe we did it."

"It's not that surprising," (y/n) said with a smile on her face as they, made it back to the common room. "We are the best team."

The three girls including Hermione and Ginny spent an hour getting ready for the big celebration that was going to take place. (Y/n) was sporting a light pink dress, her hair tied up in a messy bun as she applied a small amount of makeup.

"You look gorgeous," Ginny said, as she sat down next to (y/n). "Fred isn't going to know what hit him."

(Y/n) felt a small blush creep on her face as she looked over to the youngest Weasley. "Uhh Fred, I don't know what you mean."

"Oh, please it's so obvious that you like him," she said with a smile. "Come on, let's go downstairs."

(Y/n) let Ginny drag her downstairs as Hermione and Angelina let out a laugh. Hermione was wearing a black skirt with a white blouse, Angelina was wearing a small purple dress with a black cardigan, and Ginny was wearing a red dress that complemented her features.

"Wow, you look amazing," Wren said coming up with Lee. "Congrats on the win."

"Thank you," (Y/n) said pulling them both into a hug as they handed her a cup. She took a sip as she let the liquid burn the back of her throat. "Firewhisky?" She asked as Wren smiled.

She nodded as she took another sip walking further into the crowd. The common room was not only filled with Gryffindor- but Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw's filled the tiny common room. She was having no luck hunting down the twins as she made her way towards a window. She looked out letting any built up stress leave as she relaxed.

"Beautiful."

(y/n) turned around to see a smile on Fred's face as he looked down at her. He was wearing a nice shirt and jeans. His lip was no longer busted and the bruises seemed to have disappeared. "yeah, the night sky is really pretty tonight," she said turning her back to him as she continued to look out.

"I wasn't talking about the sky."

(Y/n) turned around as she looked Fred in the eye. His eyes bore into hers as he took a step closer. She leaped off the window closing the small distance between them. She didn't know if it was from the adrenaline of winning the cup or the boldness of the alcohol, but she was feeling something new. Something exciting in her chest as she put a hand to Fred's arm.

"Freddie," she whispered. He leaned down, placing both hands to the side of her cheek as he brought his face down to hers letting their lips connect.

The taste of firewhisky danced on his tongue as she pulled him in closer. She felt herself melt into his touch as he wrapped an arm around her waist- pulling her in.

"Now this is a party," Neville said, accidently bumping into them causing them to break contact. Her cheeks were flushed pink as she looked over to Fred. He was relaxed as he looked her over. A smile dangling on his lips.

"You really do look beautiful."

(y/n) matched his smile as she took his now outstretched hand. He twirled her around slightly until she landed back into his arms. She laughed slightly as she swayed to the music with him.

"So, was this just another innocent kiss shared between two friends?" She teased as her fingers entwined with his.

Fred smiled down at her as he connected his lips with hers. The butterflies returning to her stomach as she wrapped a hand in his hair and pulled him closer- biting his lip until he gave her access inside of his mouth.

"Fred," (y/n) whispered as she slightly pulled away. "You didn't answer the question."

"I rather be kissing you."

"Freddie!" (y/n) laughed as he twirled her around. "I'm being serious, you've been giving me mixed signals for a while now."

"I'm sorry," he said placing a small kiss on her nose. "I like you; a lot and I spend most of time worried about you. You're perfect, you see beauty when there isn't any. You're a fighter and always stand up for what you believe in. Your kind so incredible kind and I spend every day falling deeper and deeper in love with you."

(Y/n) felt her heart stop as she met Fred's eyes. "You mean this? This isn't just the alcohol talking because I swear Fred-"

"My heart in this instant only beats for you."

(Y/n) connected her lips with his as she brought him closer. "You have no idea how long I've wanted you to say that."

A flash blinded her as she looked up to see George with his camera. "This picture is golden," he said as he wrapped an arm around them both. "It's about bloody time you confess your feelings."

(Y/n) smiled as she entwined her fingers with Fred behind George's back. "Yeah about bloody time."

A/N: AHHHH IT FINALLY HAPPENED! I stayed up until 4am writing this chapter because I was so excited! In all honesty I was going to wait until GOF to have him confess but it just seemed so right to have it happen here.  Hope everyone has a wonderful day! ENJOY xoxo uglydiaries.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

9.6K 179 12
"Cassiopeia Lynx Weasley. I thought you were dead seeing as you were born premature. But you are a (?????????) and best friend of (?????) . So I won'...
18.2K 507 112
(FRED WEASLEY LOVE STORY) (Y/n) Black, a beautiful girl and has a lot of secrets from her past, will she be able to over come the challenges with bei...
4.6K 279 60
"Can I have your daughter for the rest of my life?" "No" "FATHER WHY?" "You are already promised" --- To marry someone usually means to attach yourse...
57K 1.5K 82
***Not Edited: Read with that in mind*** You practically grew up a Weasley. Living right down the hill with your muggle parents, you were always curi...